Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singern is offline Banned

Taking out the trash..

LONDON — Police on Friday shot and killed a man believed to be one of the people responsible for attempted bombings in the city just a day earlier.

The Brits are taking out the trash. Shoot to kill order has been given to special police in regards to terrorists.
    I applaud this decisive, and resolute action.
    God bless freedom, for it is what the terrorists hate most.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Terrorists dont hate freedom, they are fighting for freedom for their people, however wrong they actions might be.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Terrorists dont hate freedom, they are fighting for freedom for their people, however wrong they actions might be.
    Any people who use terrorism, give up the right to have there cause heard.

Quote Originally Posted by singern

And people that wage unjust wars also give up the right to have their cause heard.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Good sorry bastards!!!

The only thing I hope for is that someone doesnt get shot just because he has a tan and a beard.

And people that wage unjust wars also give up the right to have their cause heard.
    Unjust as defined by terrorists does not apply to civilized laws of God and man or morality as we know it.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    LONDON — Police on Friday shot and killed a man believed to be one of the people responsible for attempted bombings in the city just a day earlier.

The Brits are taking out the trash. Shoot to kill order has been given to special police in regards to terrorists.
    I applaud this decisive, and resolute action.
    God bless freedom, for it is what the terrorists hate most.

Excessive use of force! The man was an innocent bypasser on his way to a romantic picnic in the park!
    We condemn any sort of violence and regret the loss of lives on both sides.

I say we put sanctions on the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Excessive use of force! The man was an innocent bypasser on his way to a romantic picnic in the park!
    We condemn any sort of violence and regret the loss of lives on both sides.

I say we put sanctions on the UK.

Unjust as defined by terrorists does not apply to civilized laws of God and man or morality as we know it.
    Terrorists as defined by child killers does not apply to human laws of god or morality as we know it.

Terrorists as defined by child killers does not apply to human laws of god or morality as we know it.

I agree completely, those terrorists who purposefully and directly target children like Palestinians, Chechens, Hezbola, and others are Godless, lawless abortions in the eyes of God and man.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    yup and the resistance have the right to use exessive force and shoot to kill to liberate Iraq and palestine! sounds good and fair.

I agree completely, those terrorists who purposefully and directly target children like Palestinians, Chechens, Hezbola, and others are Godless, lawless abortions in the eyes of God and man.
    I agree completely, those state terrorists who purposefully and directly target children like Israelies, British, Americans, Russians etc etc, are GODless lawless abortions in the eyes of GOD and man.

I agree completely, those state terrorists who purposefully and directly target children like Israelies, British, Americans, Russians etc etc, are GODless lawless abortions in the eyes of GOD and man.

Well I guess we have drawn clear lines of distinction, we now have made clear where we stand and who we support.
    Shalom

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yup and the resistance have the right to use exessive force and shoot to kill to liberate Iraq and palestine! sounds good and fair.
    Spoken like a true terrorist. I have no doubt Your place in hell is reserved.

physio_sport is offline Banned

thats possibly the stupidist logic that i have ever heard but then i again i dont really expect anything more from from you and as you remeber the saying "stupid is, as stupid does" they must have been thinking about someone like you when that was written.

eg.
    so becuase somepeople in chechnya commit terrorism no body should now care about the 40,000 children that russian murdered in chechnya between 1990 and 1998. give your self a pat on the back for being a fool.

generally terrorism follows after crimes have been commited against people.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 07-22-2005 at 11:01 AM.

I dont support killer of civilians, and condemn all of them. Whoever does it, it is wrong.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

If you dont agree with what they are doing then stop defending them.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    spoken like a true conservative.

"your bad becuase you fight for your freedom but where good becuase we drop nukes on children in japan. you can clearly see where better then you as human beings." said by conservative shill.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    thats possibly the stupidist logic that i have ever heard but then i again i dont really expect anything more from from you and as you remeber the saying "stupid is, as stupid does" they must have been thinking about someone like you when that was written.

eg.
    so becuase somepeople in chechnya commit terrorism no body should now care about the 40,000 children that russian murdered in palestine between 1990 and 1998. give your self a pat on the back for being a fool.

generally terrorism follows after crimes have been commited against people.
    So should we gather from this belligerent rant that you support terrorism?

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If you dont agree with what they are doing then stop defending them.
    I am not defending them. In a way, I am helping by saying that.

Because that is their cause. Liberation for their people.

They dont hate freedom or the Western way of life. These terrorists want their people to be left alone in peace, without being occupied by other people.

Terrorism will never end with generic terms like "They hate freedom so they fight", "They hate the West that is why they fight".

They are just angry to what they see on the Media, to what is happening in Chechnya, Palestine, Iraq etc.

The solution to terrorism is NOT giving in to terrorism, but helping the people that are being oppressed, be given justice, peace, and most importantly liberty.

The Chechan militants have a saying - Freedom or Paradise. Americans might find that familiar to - Liberty or Death.

RA

They dont hate freedom or the Western way of life. These terrorists want their people to be left alone in peace, without being occupied by other people.

Terrorism will never end with generic terms like "They hate freedom so they fight", "They hate the West that is why they fight".

They are just angry to what they see on the Media, to what is happening in Chechnya, Palestine, Iraq etc.

The solution to terrorism is NOT giving in to terrorism, but helping the people that are being oppressed, be given justice, peace, and most importantly liberty.

The Chechan militants have a saying - Freedom or Paradise. Americans might find that familiar to - Liberty or Death.

lol, I say if you dont agree, stop defending them. So, you defend them more. Ok, for the ppl that carry out these attacks, they can have death.

lol, I say if you dont agree, stop defending them. So, you defend them more. Ok, for the ppl that carry out these attacks, they can have death.
    It is wrong to kill civilians, it is totally against Islam, even in a wholescale war.

RA
    It is wrong to kill civilians, it is totally against Islam, even in a wholescale war.

Good man.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    So should we gather from this belligerent rant that you support terrorism?
    I dunno but 25000 non combatants dead in Iraq, 5x the number killed on 9/11, I think in many peoples eyes that makes us terrorists. shock and awe makes us terrorists. Imagine if you were a civilian in Iraq watching how many hundreds of missiles fly into your city. If that happened here in the states no matter where they hit you sir would be crying terrorism. The fact is, it's all a matter of perspective. By this logic, one could just as rightly say that ardent supporters of bush and the Iraq war are terrorists. (Afghanistan I supported, but not Iraq...far less civilian lives lost in Afghanistan than Iraq, and Afghanistan was just)

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I dunno but 25000 non combatants dead in Iraq, 5x the number killed on 9/11, I think in many peoples eyes that makes us terrorists. shock and awe makes us terrorists. Imagine if you were a civilian in Iraq watching how many hundreds of missiles fly into your city. If that happened here in the states no matter where they hit you sir would be crying terrorism. The fact is, it's all a matter of perspective. By this logic, one could just as rightly say that ardent supporters of bush and the Iraq war are terrorists. (Afghanistan I supported, but not Iraq...far less civilian lives lost in Afghanistan than Iraq, and Afghanistan was just)

Ok, from a military perspective, how would you have taken Iraq? You dont like shock and awe, so how would you do it?

Ok, from a military perspective, how would you have taken Iraq? You dont like shock and awe, so how would you do it?
    1)like we even needed to do that, the Iraqi army couldn't have stopped us anyway. 2)We shouldn't have taken it in the first place, from a military perspective. 3)If the Iraqi army popped out of nowhere, and started firing missiles into DC, we all know W would be on the loudspeaker proclaiming that the war on terror must go on. So if they did it to us for invading their country -under false pretenses I might add- and we called them terrorists, which we would. How does US doing the exact same thing -for no good reason- make us liberators and not terrorists.

It has nothing to do with the military strategy. I want to see as few US troops killed as humanly possible and that's why the missile attacks. But in the big picture, face it, what we did to the citizens of Iraq is terrorism. What sadam did to his own citizens is terrorism. What we did to japanese americans in WWII is terrorism. Terrorists don't just say allah akbar and carry ak's. They are men and women of all races, countries, religions.

What's my point? I think american's need to get off of our high horse and look at the world from more than 1 perspective. But I don't think most american's like the view they get when they do that. So we live in denial, and make up new reasons for invading Iraq when the real reason fell through. Everybody wants to be a victim in this world. Responsibility is a thing of the past it seems.

Like I said, afghanistan, we definitely had a right to invade. Shock and awe in afghanistan would have been understandable. But there aren't any good places to use these missiles in afghanistan, taliban was all in the caves so they didn't. If we had stayed out of Iraq, we could have the manpower needed in afghanistan, and we would be in a helluva lot less trouble then we are in now. And those bombs wouldn't have gone off in london. Oh yeah, and far less US soliders lives would have been lost...which was the pretense for shock and awe in the first place.
    Last edited by symatech; 07-22-2005 at 10:57 AM.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    come here yer terrorists!!!!!

God bless the british way!

RA
    Horse piss. We said long before we invaded that we were on the way. A smart "non-combatant" would have gotten the hell out of town.

What exactly were we supposed to do about Saddam, wait until he HAD nukes and then attack? Not a very sound military position. No one can convince me that he was not trying to develop WMDs.

Horse piss. We said long before we invaded that we were on the way. A smart "non-combatant" would have gotten the hell out of town.

What exactly were we supposed to do about Saddam, wait until he HAD nukes and then attack? Not a very sound military position. No one can convince me that he was not trying to develop WMDs.
    oh come on, just where are they supposed to go? I can't believe you even said that...in all seriousness, it's obvious that you are reaching VERY far with that comment. Not like they have summer homes like so many in the states do. So you are saying every civilian we killed in Iraq is their own fault. Yeah, we can do no wrong we are american and the american way of thinking is the only one that counts. Disgusting. He didn't have nukes, and if he did, how is he gonna use them? Last I checked he doesn't have anything close to an ICBM.

Explain this logic to me, because nobody ever has done it well. Why do we go to war with someone we put in power, who hasn't harmed us, and the person who murdered 5000 americans we allow to stay free. 4 years have passed, the man who is responsible for americans dead, the very reason we are fighting in the ME now is still at large. But oh yeah, we toppled a dictator whom we empowered and who was no threat to us. Why not korea? they were more of a threat to us than sadam was. nobody admits when they are wrong anymore. foolish pride. so often confused with patriotism.

gotta run

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    What exactly were we supposed to do about Saddam, wait until he HAD nukes and then attack?

Not a very sound military position.

No one can convince me that he was not trying to develop WMDs.
    We did with India and korea... Plus going in under the guise of preemptive strike would mean we would have been in immediate danger.

Not sound but we are not the world police.

Sorry I thought the lack of any WMD would be enough to convince you.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    oh come on, just where are they supposed to go? I can't believe you even said that...in all seriousness, it's obvious that you are reaching VERY far with that comment. Not like they have summer homes like so many in the states do. So you are saying every civilian we killed in Iraq is their own fault. Yeah, we can do no wrong we are american and the american way of thinking is the only one that counts. Disgusting. He didn't have nukes, and if he did, how is he gonna use them? Last I checked he doesn't have anything close to an ICBM.

Explain this logic to me, because nobody ever has done it well. Why do we go to war with someone we put in power, who hasn't harmed us, and the person who murdered 5000 americans we allow to stay free. 4 years have passed, the man who is responsible for americans dead, the very reason we are fighting in the ME now is still at large. But oh yeah, we toppled a dictator whom we empowered and who was no threat to us. Why not korea? they were more of a threat to us than sadam was. nobody admits when they are wrong anymore. foolish pride. so often confused with patriotism.

gotta run

Your right, they should stay there and get blown up. Thats not reaching, its common sense. Yes he does not have ICBMs, how long do you wait was my question? You know as well as I do that when he did get his hands on anything he was going to try to figure out how to use it against us. So, we stand around and wait and gamble or we go take em out. Pretty simple really.

We are hunting the person who killed 5000 Americans. If you can do a better job, pack your shyt and head over.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    We did with India and korea... Plus going in under the guise of preemptive strike would mean we would have been in immediate danger.

Not sound but we are not the world police.

Sorry I thought the lack of any WMD would be enough to convince you.

We did it with Korea because Clinton and Madeline Half-Bright were asleep at the wheel. Im not talking about being the world police, if we were we would have troops in Africa.

Do you think he did not have any WMDs prior to us invading? Everyone including the U.N. thought he had them.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo

God bless the british way!
    I'm surprised at you of all people here 3Vandoo, you know the damage a British 'shoot to kill' policy caused in Northern Ireland. Btw, in the last few minutes its been reported on Sky News that the man shot today was NOT one of the four wanted suspects from yesterdays failed bomb plots.

This will blow up in the Brits faces, why not re-introduce internment for all Muslims now, oh and diplock courts too 3Vandoo!.

Do you think he did not have any WMDs prior to us invading? Everyone including the U.N. thought he had them.
    Yes I thought so too, and that is why they were under sanctions. Now that I have seen some of the damage caused by sanctions(medical supplies & water treatment parts) I do not agree with nearly 150 of them that has caused their country to fall into 3rd world poverty. Kids do not get the medical attention they deserve, and would you let your kid drink boiled sewage water? I think we were wrong going to war this time.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Let the infidels do what they must..

you will not stop them..

protect yourselves for God has forsaken you as the lost child in the wilderness.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

As I’ve said before, the jihadist way is to publicly denounce terror and brutal murder, then turn around and justify it as helping there people, and praise it with fantasy’s of paradise, virgins, and the distorted notion they are doing gods will.

Although a death is still a death, there is a huge and profound difference between Collateral damage, and the direct purposeful targeting of a civilian. The Jihadist culture is incapable of this basic distinction.
    Last edited by singern; 07-22-2005 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Let the infidels do what they must..

you will not stop them..

protect yourselves for God has forsaken you as the lost child in the wilderness.

They are not lost, they through way the map, and blindfolded the horse who leads them.

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    i refuse to read more then half way down because of stupid responses....one thing i need to add...lol do you think countries like america just go around throwing their way of life to people that are doing fine? do you think if we leave these people alone they act civilizied and the world is fine? i know this is a steroid forum but what the hell else are the people that are claiming this on..get a history book these people left alone are completely uncivilizied killing because of religion and race and then dictators take over which lead to a whole bunch of other problems...the American way of life ...the british way of life..agree with it or not IS CIVILIZED and in since these people cant be civilized and are threats to themselves and other countries that is why things like democracy are forced cause it works.......

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yes I thought so too, and that is why they were under sanctions. Now that I have seen some of the damage caused by sanctions(medical supplies & water treatment parts) I do not agree with nearly 150 of them that has caused their country to fall into 3rd world poverty. Kids do not get the medical attention they deserve, and would you let your kid drink boiled sewage water? I think we were wrong going to war this time.

Saddam was the reason for this not the U.S.

Saddam was the reason for this not the U.S.
    Saddam was the reason, but the people paid for it. Out of 150 sanctions on medical supplies like bloodbags or parts to fix the water treatment plants the U.S. did sign off on 141 of them. This even through the Clinton years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information