Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 101
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    Denmark possible target?

    Denmark has tropps in iraq if Im not misstaken and even though they are a small and insignificant country do you think they risk getting attacked by any terrorist groups?

  2. #2
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Denmark has tropps in iraq if Im not misstaken and even though they are a small and insignificant country do you think they risk getting attacked by any terrorist groups?
    My friend I have seen up close and personal the barbaric, and horrific taste of Islamic terror. I pray along with every decent human being that your country and its citizens will not be infected with this cancer.

    By the way I’ve been to Denmark, and there are no better looking woman on this planet.

  3. #3
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    My friend I have seen up close and personal the barbaric, and horrific taste of Islamic terror. I pray along with every decent human being that your country and its citizens will not be infected with this cancer.

    By the way I’ve been to Denmark, and there are no better looking woman on this planet.
    can u please not associate islam with terror ?!! thanks

  4. #4
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    can u please not associate islam with terror ?!! thanks

    My apologies for any offense taken.
    But the only Terrorism I have been personally effected by is from Islamic Jihadists.

    However I will be happy to rephrase my statement to include any form of terrorism from any culture anywhere.
    Last edited by singern; 07-22-2005 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #5
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    al-qaeda had a list of potential targets that was found recently during several arrests. The countries include the US, Spain, UK, Denmark, which holds the EU presidency, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg, Sweden and Switzerland...

  6. #6
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Does anyone know why they are going after Sweden and Switzerland?

  7. #7
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    6 of my uncles live in denmark , sewden and norway I hope nothing happen there

  8. #8
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    I hope nothing (terror attacks) happens anywhere...

  9. #9
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    going after sweden would be pretty stupid we have always been neutral in this issue and we support chechenia(sp?). A attack on us would show the whole world that just want to kill without any strategic goals.
    It would achivie nothing since we already are against the interference in middleeast. I think(not sure)sweden supports palestine alot to.

    With that said if they hit copenhagen in denmark then alot of swedes will be effected so that would suck sweden into the whole mess.

  10. #10
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Militia where in sweden does your uncle live?

  11. #11
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    i really think the solution for all these waves of terror is in the US hands by pulling out of Iraq.
    does anyone else believe that too?!

  12. #12
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I hope nothing (terror attacks) happens anywhere...

    agree with that. Just a waste of inocent lifes.

  13. #13
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i really think the solution for all these waves of terror is in the US hands by pulling out of Iraq.
    does anyone else believe that too?!
    Im not sure anymore. I think it has become to big for it to end that "simply". Neither do I think the above ever will happen to much at stake.

    It will get alot worse before it becomes any better I guess(but lets not hope so).

  14. #14
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i really think the solution for all these waves of terror is in the US hands by pulling out of Iraq.
    does anyone else believe that too?!
    Why go after Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland because of the US? It makes no sense...

  15. #15
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Why go after Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland because of the US? It makes no sense...
    Because they hate freedom

    J/k

    got any link to the article naming sweden and switzerland? I have heard mentions of Denmark but never sweden. It should have made the headlines here but have only seen talk about sweden in the newspapers.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 07-22-2005 at 02:35 PM.

  16. #16
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    only seen talk about denmark I mean. damn cant type today

  17. #17
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Militia where in sweden does your uncle live?
    In fact I have 2 uncles living there and my cousin a hairdresser now immigrated to sweden and opened a hairdressing girl stuff shop in sweden but I dont know where they live , but one of my uncle have a pretty huge house there.

  18. #18
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    got any link to the article naming sweden and switzerland? I have heard mentions of Denmark but never sweden. It should have made the headlines here but have only seen talk about sweden in the newspapers.
    http://216.26.163.62/2002/ss_terrorism_10_20.html

    Also saw a story on CNN stating the same around the time of the London bombings...

  19. #19
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    thats cool how do they like the country?

  20. #20
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    http://216.26.163.62/2002/ss_terrorism_10_20.html

    Also saw a story on CNN stating the same around the time of the London bombings...
    Very odd that swedish media has failed to mention this or maby I just missed it. I dont read papers and seldom watch tv.

  21. #21
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I dont read papers and seldom watch tv.
    That might be a part of why you missed it...

  22. #22
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    thats cool how do they like the country?
    they like it a lot espacially in sweeden they are making a lot of money and they told me there is no racism like in so eurpean countries and the most thing they like is the care the governement give to the kids like health school and those stuffs but they dont like the woman rights thing there they told me that the woman almost dominate the man in sweden and denmark because of some laws in the gov hehe

  23. #23
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Why go after Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland because of the US? It makes no sense...
    none of civilians killing makes sense bro.

  24. #24
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    That might be a part of why you missed it...

    lol it might

    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    they like it a lot espacially in sweeden they are making a lot of money and they told me there is no racism like in so eurpean countries and the most thing they like is the care the governement give to the kids like health school and those stuffs but they dont like the woman rights thing there they told me that the woman almost dominate the man in sweden and denmark because of some laws in the gov hehe
    Im glad to hear they havent had a run in with any rascism. It is here though but not that bad. Unfortunaly it is growing

    Swedish feminist are the loudest mouths in the world and I would personaly like to bitch slap a few of the more prominent feminists in this country for the mindless shit they allow to flow out of there mouths. I want equal right but those c*nts wants female domination.

  25. #25
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    lol it might



    Im glad to hear they havent had a run in with any rascism. It is here though but not that bad. Unfortunaly it is growing
    still they didnt have major problems with racism just a few with some extremist jews thugs there nothing more, I am trying to persue my uncle to help me get there heh.

  26. #26
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    If you realy want to get to sweden and incase your uncle dont know all these things then maby I could look around and se what authorities you need to contanct and so on. We have as far as I know a pretty open imigration policy so it shouldnt be impossible.

    but be prepared that any education you have might not be valid here. Doctors from other countries(except western countries) for instance needs to get a swedish exam to be allowed to work here.

  27. #27
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    none of civilians killing makes sense bro.
    I think you were trying to say civilian killings, so i'll base this around that assumption. al-qaeda never worried about killing civilians before; i.e. 9/11, 7/7, Madrid and Bali. And i don't anticipate them changing their ways now. Just the fact that they target some of the countries they have targetted shows their disregard for innocent life and that they just wish to cause terror and loss among innocent people..

  28. #28
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I think you were trying to say civilian killings, so i'll base this around that assumption. al-qaeda never worried about killing civilians before; i.e. 9/11, 7/7, Madrid and Bali. And i don't anticipate them changing their ways now. Just the fact that they target some of the countries they have targetted shows their disregard for innocent life and that they just wish to cause terror and loss among innocent people...
    that's wt i meant
    i agree on wt u said and i have no respect for anybody who kills people and hide behind a peacful religion like islam.

  29. #29
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    If you realy want to get to sweden and incase your uncle dont know all these things then maby I could look around and se what authorities you need to contanct and so on. We have as far as I know a pretty open imigration policy so it shouldnt be impossible.

    but be prepared that any education you have might not be valid here. Doctors from other countries(except western countries) for instance needs to get a swedish exam to be allowed to work here.
    In 3 months I will be a Microsoft certified system developer .Net plus I have a computer sciences BS and I am doing my MBA, do they have the same policy for those certifications?

  30. #30
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    I guess computer educations cant differ much betwen countries so that would probably be a valid education here. Worst case scenario is that you have to do some exams here to get a swedish certification but it doesnt cost anything(you will acctualy get all the financial backing you need to be able to manage it). Since you already know it all you would have a swedish exam in less then a year.

  31. #31
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I guess computer educations cant differ much betwen countries so that would probably be a valid education here. Worst case scenario is that you have to do some exams here to get a swedish certification but it doesnt cost anything(you will acctualy get all the financial backing you need to be able to manage it). Since you already know it all you would have a swedish exam in less then a year.
    thats sound fair , if u know some sources check if there still a possibility of immigration from lebanon to sweden because my cousin immigrated last year

  32. #32
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Il se if I can find some mail adresses to the authorities and mail them.

    Do you have a swedish embassy in Lebanon?

  33. #33
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    militia the arabic language is called persian right?

    Give this article a read
    http://www.migrationsverket.se/infom...tavgift_pe.pdf

    If you have more questions try to sum it upp and pm them to me and Il get them answered somehow. That should be a good start

  34. #34
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    thats for a work and residence permit. I dont know how long you need to live here to apply for citizenship.

  35. #35
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    no persian is the lang of the Iranian ,Arabic is arabic

  36. #36
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    http://www.migrationsverket.se/infom...tavgift_ar.pdf

    I searched to fast

    here is info if you want to studie here(could be a good way to get into the country for sure)

    http://www.migrationsverket.se/infom...er/utun_en.pdf

    if Im getting this right you can apply for it through the net, pay for it through the net and be here in a week if you want to. When you have lived here 5 years you can apply for citizenship. Sounds very easy but like I said sweden is not a hard country to get into.

    Dont know the whole process of geting the residence permit approved, how it works ect. If you got any specific questions about that let me know.
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 07-22-2005 at 04:04 PM.

  37. #37
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    thanks man i am checking the site now

  38. #38
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    also lets say your uncle has a buisness. If you in your request for work permit includes that he wants to hire you that will increase your chanse of getting it approved tremendously. Then when you are here you can just ignore that and search for other jobs I recon.

  39. #39
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Does anyone know why they are going after Sweden and Switzerland?
    Sweden will never be attacked, I can bet my life on it.

    Osama Bin Laden really loves Sweden, he spend alot of time in Sweden when he was younger.

  40. #40
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    going after sweden would be pretty stupid we have always been neutral in this issue and we support chechenia(sp?).
    Lithuania, Finland, Sweden are the biggest supports of Chechnya, and Shamil Basayev has said many times in interviews, the Chechens will never forget the help by these countries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •