Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845

    Calling out physio_sport

    WHAT'S UP WITH THAT AVATAR?

    Got something against christians or jews? Good for you... But keep it to yourself. That some racist sh*t right there. I'm not visiting this forum often but when I saw your avatar, I was rather surprised that it was still up there for everyone to see.

    Am I wrong or what? Other opinions welcome...

  2. #2
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    WHAT'S UP WITH THAT AVATAR?

    Got something against christians or jews? Good for you... But keep it to yourself. That some racist sh*t right there. I'm not visiting this forum often but when I saw your avatar, I was rather surprised that it was still up there for everyone to see.

    Am I wrong or what? Other opinions welcome...
    What does that avatar stand for?

    Just reading it says

    Anti-Zionist Resistance For Life
    I’ll wager our Jewish members find that very offensive.

  3. #3
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    ReX357 nothing is offensive about it crying-man its anti-zionist not anti jews or christian so spare your tears!

  4. #4
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    You don't need his avatar to tell you that...

  5. #5
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You don't need his avatar to tell you that...
    at least he dont have a gay avatar

  6. #6
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    at least he dont have a gay avatar
    And that is where the ignorance starts... hahaha, I am not gay but if I went around saying I wish someone would bring it on the gay community would bend you over and give you a buttfukking. Then at least you know where I am coming from. That is why I said you do not need an avatar, just read his words or yours for that matter.

  7. #7
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    just read his words or yours for that matter.
    I am the most moderated member here in this forum

  8. #8
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I am the most moderated member here in this forum
    What was that custom title you had militiaguy? I forgot, i know it was something funny though...

  9. #9
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    Why cant you guys have cool avtars like mine, Sergei vs Minotoro, a battle so mighty and intense you guys could never match it with your pointless religeous arguing in this forum.

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Whats wrong with his avatar? Its Anti-Zionist Resistance Force.

    Its the same as being Anti-KKK, Anti-Terrorist, Anti-Theif.

    And why did you say he has something against Christianity? That isnt even mentioned in his avatar.

  11. #11
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Why cant you guys have cool avtars like mine, Sergei vs Minotoro, a battle so mighty and intense you guys could never match it with your pointless religeous arguing in this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Calling out physio_sport-barneycare.jpg  

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Calling out Rex, you avatar offends me. It seems like you are going to shoot me. I am still amazed the avatar is there for people to see.

    Am I wrong or what? Other opinions welcome...

  13. #13
    Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    840
    LOL@MG.



  14. #14
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    ReX357 nothing is offensive about it crying-man its anti-zionist not anti jews or christian so spare your tears!

    Actually I see it as a call to arms against Jews and Christians who believe in Israel as a Jewish state.

  15. #15
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Actually I see it as a call to arms against Jews and Christians who believe in Israel as a Jewish state.
    As do most other users on this forum....

  16. #16
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Actually I see it as a call to arms against Jews and Christians who believe in Israel as a Jewish state.
    I can see where people are getting the Jews reference in physio's avatar, because of Zionism being associated with Jews.

    But where are you people getting the Christian references? I dont see that in his avatar?

  17. #17
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    That is a nice flag has the colors of Chechnya, Palestine, Iraq, and Afghanistan, all in one!!

  18. #18
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Whats wrong with his avatar? Its Anti-Zionist Resistance Force.

    Its the same as being Anti-KKK, Anti-Terrorist, Anti-Theif.

    And why did you say he has something against Christianity? That isnt even mentioned in his avatar.
    So does that mean he's actually against resisting zionism? Good man be he.

    Freedom for New Jersey!!!

  19. #19
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    So does that mean he's actually against resisting zionism? Good man be he.

    Freedom for New Jersey!!!

    IM ANTI-FREEDOM FOR NEW JERSEY!

    Now go get an avatar!

  20. #20
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    PS: His avatar is not that bad!

    Sheez I had avatar worst than him!

  21. #21
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Why didn't physio write in this topic?

  22. #22
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I can see where people are getting the Jews reference in physio's avatar, because of Zionism being associated with Jews.

    But where are you people getting the Christian references? I dont see that in his avatar?

    You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and well you know it!.

  23. #23
    kis55's Avatar
    kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    You don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and well you know it!.
    Re: Ore Wingate. Famous Brit. I believe.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •