Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

U.S. forces behind deadly children bomb: Iraqi experts

Iraqi experts are saying that the recent car bomb that killed some 18 children was not the work of the anti-occupation fighters but of the U.S. occupation troops.

A traffic lieutenant who asked not to be identified said to a media source that U.S. solders crazily raced out of the street less than a minute before the explosion and that after the blast they did not return to the bomb scene but continued to hurry out of the area.

Furthermore, a captain in the fire department said the explosion was extremely powerful and left a big crater in the earth – something that other car bombs do not do. The captain stated that this was because the bombs used by the Iraqi resistance are made from Russian-made TNT that was in the possession of the Army of the Republic of Iraq before the U.S. occupation.

According to the captain former soldiers are very familiar with the effects of such explosives, and know that during an explosion it blows upwards, not downwards, and for this reason U.S. forces prohibit the taking of photographs from the scenes of attacks where the effects of explosions are obvious.

When the fire captain was asked to clarify his remarks and whether he was accusing the Americans of setting the blast, he replied, “The Traffic Stop Director for the area, Ahmad Kamal was fired because of his statement one hour after the explosion in which he said the U.S. forces were behind the blast. This was regarded as an ‘irresponsible statement’ by him and attributed to the fact that he had lost control of himself and had a breakdown after the bombing and to the fact that he is a Sunni and does not want to believe that what is happening in Iraq is ‘terrorism’.”

It seem that the american intelligence and army have something in common with terrorists

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    iraqi traffic lt i assume

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm calling

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Iraqi experts are saying that the recent car bomb that killed some 18 children was not the work of the anti-occupation fighters but of the U.S. occupation troops.

A traffic lieutenant who asked not to be identified said to a media source that U.S. solders crazily raced out of the street less than a minute before the explosion and that after the blast they did not return to the bomb scene but continued to hurry out of the area.

Furthermore, a captain in the fire department said the explosion was extremely powerful and left a big crater in the earth – something that other car bombs do not do. The captain stated that this was because the bombs used by the Iraqi resistance are made from Russian-made TNT that was in the possession of the Army of the Republic of Iraq before the U.S. occupation.

According to the captain former soldiers are very familiar with the effects of such explosives, and know that during an explosion it blows upwards, not downwards, and for this reason U.S. forces prohibit the taking of photographs from the scenes of attacks where the effects of explosions are obvious.

When the fire captain was asked to clarify his remarks and whether he was accusing the Americans of setting the blast, he replied, “The Traffic Stop Director for the area, Ahmad Kamal was fired because of his statement one hour after the explosion in which he said the U.S. forces were behind the blast. This was regarded as an ‘irresponsible statement’ by him and attributed to the fact that he had lost control of himself and had a breakdown after the bombing and to the fact that he is a Sunni and does not want to believe that what is happening in Iraq is ‘terrorism’.”

It seem that the american intelligence and army have something in common with terrorists

interesting post , but Militiaguy post a link so we can see the source , thx man (not saying u r lieing , but sources back up stories ) .

ZOAIB I got it from http://www.stopwarcoalition.org/ there is many articles there search for it inside the site.

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    ZOAIB I got it from http://www.stopwarcoalition.org/ there is many articles there search for it inside the site.
    Looks like zionist propaganda to me. We all know the zionists control all forms of communication. Milta guy, why are you spreading this. Are you really a zionist cloaked in a hezbolla head scarf?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    damn thats some explosion traffic jams!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    More of the same bullshit propaganda. BORING!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    More of the same bullshit propaganda. BORING!
    What are you talking about! This article is from the Al-Jazeera website so it must be true! Infidels...

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    What are you talking about! This article is from the Al-Jazeera website so it must be true! Infidels...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ...the more propaganda I read like this...the more I lose respect for the middle east. They're not even smart enough to make something realistic. BORING!!

...the more propaganda I read like this...the more I lose respect for the middle east. They're not even smart enough to make something realistic. BORING!!

fun isnst, you should read their materials, fun!

all sides are funny, even the Arab christians

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I believe it is propaganda, I mean come on Iraqi experts??? lol, they are all out of the country. As for realism, thousands of children are killed not just by our bombs but have over years died because of sanctions. It isn't about being smart it is about how they get the information out, this is nothing new... both disinformation and the deaths. 6 of 1 and half-dozen of another.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I dont belive the US killed those kids, but I belive they use the kids are human shields.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I dont belive the US killed those kids, but I belive they use the kids are human shields.
    LMAO!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

I think that the insurgent code of conduct trumps any effort by US forces to use the local Iraqi populace as human shields. It would be a pointless strategy. The renegades have proven in many settings by their willingness to bomb neutral targets that they are quite willing to detonate themselves amongst innocents.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, in an urban combat situation, when ground troops come under ambush or are engaged with heavy fire, they will commonly use the local dwellings as cover from enemy gunfire. This means making the first house you see a piece of land from which the infantry can set up a base of suppresive fire to allow the assaulting portion of ones unit to move on the enemy's position. It's common sense, every r***e unit in the western world follows the same actions in an urban enviornment, and I can see how one may think that the allied forces are using Iraqi people as human shields, as the soldiers are retreating into a dwelling before coordinating their assault on the enemy. What they are really doing is putting a solid piece of real-estate between them and the incoming lead. Iraq is an occupied country, and property rights are not the first thing a 22 year-old squad leader thinks of when his r***e unit takes fire.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/new...ervice_id=9361

Here’s where the story really originated.

The article refers to its sources as “Experts”.

Let’s see what it takes to be an expert in the eyes of aljazeera.

A traffic lieutenant
    So a traffic cop, is an expert in the use of explosives in the eyes of aljazeera?

a captain in the fire department
    So a fireman, is an expert in the use of explosives in the eyes of aljazeera?

Ok after seeing what qualifies as an expert in the eyes of aljazeera, let’s look at the explosion.
    the explosion was extremely powerful and left a big crater in the earth – something that other car bombs do not do. The captain stated that this was because the bombs used by the Iraqi resistance are made from Russian-made TNT that was in the possession of the Army of the Republic of Iraq before the U.S. occupation.
    I remember seeing a video in which the insurgents used huge aerial bombs in their car bombs, in the video they were used against the US troops. I don’t doubt that in some of the car bombs this “Russian made TNT” is used, but not all of the time.
    Someone needs to inform this "Iraqi Expert" that when an explosion happens, the blast goes in all directions.
    Not upwards or downwards....

They simply found a larger crater because the explosive used was larger or more powerful than what was used in some of the other car bombs.

On top of these two issues, the article is useless; it uses two unnamed sources, and very week logic.

The article refers to its sources as “Experts”.

Let’s see what it takes to be an expert in the eyes of aljazeera.
    the experts her are not the the traffic lieutanant but they cant mention names because the occupation forces will take hard actions against those experts, and the lieutnant plus the captain are witnesses.

I remember seeing a video in which the insurgents used huge aerial bombs in their car bombs, in the video they were used against the US troops. I don’t doubt that in some of the car bombs this “Russian made TNT” is used, but not all of the time.
    the resistance is only using the old explosive from the previous saddam's regime army, they dont have access to high tech explosives like the one used by the American army or CIA.

beside who benefit the most from this terrorist attack other than USA ? USA want to show that resistance is only doing terrorist attacks and this will make the resistance look bad infront on the internationl community.

LMAO!
    How is that even funny. Its a war. The US knows its a target, especially in Baghdad. They should use their heads and not attract kids towards them, for the safety of the kids. They were human shields.

How is that even funny. Its a war. The US knows its a target, especially in Baghdad. They should use their heads and not attract kids towards them, for the safety of the kids. They were human shields.
    It's funny that you actually believe that.

What's not funny is that the children wouldn't be dying if the Muslims weren't killing them. The bullets that are killing the "human shields" are from Muslim guns... I say "Muslim" because I am not sure if the people killing them are Iraqis.
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 07-25-2005 at 08:09 AM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

It's funny that you actually believe that.

What's not funny is that the children wouldn't be dying if the Muslims weren't killing them. The bullets that are killing the "human shields" are from Muslim guns... I saw "Muslim" because I am not sure if the people killing them are Iraqis.
    But when Israelies kill Palestinian kids, people say the Palestinian kids were using human shields.

Lets say during a firefight, the Palestinian gunmen start giving candy to Palestinian kids. And Israel kills the kids. You guys would say they were human shields.

But when Israelies kill Palestinian kids, people say the Palestinian kids were using human shields.

Lets say during a firefight, the Palestinian gunmen start giving candy to Palestinian kids. And Israel kills the kids. You guys would say they were human shields.
    "You guys"? I don't say anything of the kind!

A couple of my friends in the U.S. Army (medics) were outside an Iraqi orphanage giving food and candy to Iraqi kids. They were attacked by Muslim insurgents and some of the children were injured. An American soldier also died in that firefight protecting the children.

If America was attacked and there were Iraqi soldiers giving some American children candy, who's fault would it be if some Americans started attacking the Iraqis and killed some of the children?! Oh, wait. That would never happen. I don't know any American that would intentionally fire on a group of children... let alone American kids. I guess some people don't share the same thoughts.

"You guys"? I don't say anything of the kind!

A couple of my friends in the U.S. Army (medics) were outside an Iraqi orphanage giving food and candy to Iraqi kids. They were attacked by Muslim insurgents and some of the children were injured. An American soldier also died in that firefight protecting the children.

If America was attacked and there were Iraqi soldiers giving some American children candy, who's fault would it be if some Americans started attacking the Iraqis and killed some of the children?! Oh, wait. That would never happen. I don't know any American that would intentionally fire on a group of children... let alone American kids. I guess some people don't share the same thoughts.
    I think if you add up all the kids killed because of US actions, I bet it would be one of the highest in human history. Intentional or not.

Like you cared about kids in Vietnam, like you cared about kids vaporized in Japan.

Spare me your BS.

RA
    I think if you add up all the kids killed because of US actions, I bet it would be one of the highest in human history. Intentional or not.

Like you cared about kids in Vietnam, like you cared about kids vaporized in Japan.

Spare me your BS.

Who do you think would consider childrens lives first. The professionally trained U.S. soldier or the mindless insurgents?

If we attacked the Japanese mainland, more children would have been killed than when we dropped the big bombs. This has nothing to do with the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If we attacked the Japanese mainland, more children would have been killed than when we dropped the big bombs. This has nothing to do with the conversation.
    That is what you assume.

I am sure the same is true about Vietnam.

You guys think you do no wrong. But that is far from the truth.

Who has to most WMD? Who has attacked more soverign countries? Who terrorizes civlians with bombs?

Insurgents naturally rise up in these situations, from the begginning of humankind, throught all civlizations and races.

So close to 3000 posts.

the experts her are not the the traffic lieutanant but they cant mention names because the occupation forces will take hard actions against those experts, and the lieutnant plus the captain are witnesses.
    Because the occupation forces will take hard actions???
    beside who benefit the most from this terrorist attack other than USA ? USA want to show that resistance is only doing terrorist attacks and this will make the resistance look bad infront on the internationl community.
    If the USA benefits the most from terrorist attacks then why continue doing them? That is not the only attacks that are in the main stream media, but terror attacks are sinceless killings.

RA
    You guys think you do no wrong. But that is far from the truth.

Who has to most WMD? Who has attacked more soverign countries? Who terrorizes civlians with bombs?

Insurgents naturally rise up in these situations, from the begginning of humankind, throught all civlizations and races.

#1 No one is perfect.
    #2 We do. We have. Many many many ppl including saddam. We do not intentionally target civilians.
    #3 Even you admitted that Iraq and the whole mid-east is better off without saddam.

The only people that are referenced in the article are the fireman and the traffic cop. If there were other interviews, why were they not named, or at least their position noted?

How convenient, so with no back up to their interviews, they could be making the entire story up.

I’ll try that,

A prominent member of Hezbollah, who asked not to be identified, for fear of being anally assaulted, announced today that Militia was to be demoted.

He noted that Militia sleeps all day, plays video games and hasn’t filled his quota of terrorist attacks.
    How did I do?

the resistance is only using the old explosive from the previous saddam's regime army, they dont have access to high tech explosives like the one used by the American army or CIA.
    However they do have access, to unexploded aerial bombs.

Sure its the insurgence.

They greatly fear that the Iraqi people will receive water and power, and food, and become happy. They also fear that they will embrace the democracy, become prosperous, and not wish to be led by the nose by some religious nut, who will force the entire population of Iraq to live by his twisted sense of right and wrong.

Something that I missed in my last post was.
    U.S. forces behind children bomb
    No where in the article does it describe children being killed by this particular car bombing.

I can only assume that aljazeera used that headline to incite the Arab population, which seems to be their entire purpose for being.

So close to 3000 posts.

Post Whore....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Post Whore....
    look whos talking I saw you this week post whoring on AR lounge hahaha

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=CAUSASIAN]I think if you add up all the kids killed because of US actions, I bet it would be one of the highest in human history. Intentional or not.

Coming in just slightly under the number of kids killed by muslims in terrorist attacks, honor killings, and the forced suicide bombings. All of which are intentional.

Well, I am one to say I think we made a wrong decission to go into Iraq. We do not terrorize civilians, some do die and I do not like that either. I think if we would have asked the congress(our congressional rep) to ask for a clear reason to go to war, instead of asking what a post saddam Iraq will be like we may have not went... This is where the media came into play, even clinton(though he is a liar) did not like to inherit the Iraqi situation and henseforth came Operation Iraqi Liberation 'OIL' for short. Once Dubya got in there he exploited saddam for what he did years prior though the weapons inspectors told him the WMD are 95% gone confirmed, other 5% not confirmed. So even with Iraq disarmed we gathered up 20,000 marines in november prior to the actual attack... You cannot load up and head out to expect to come back, know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Post Whore....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. forces behind deadly children bomb: Iraqi experts-postwhore.jpg  

singern is offline Banned

Same old bull sheit and spin. Why dont you tell the truth for once. Or does that conflict with your ideology of support for terror?

singern is offline Banned
    look whos talking I saw you this week post whoring on AR lounge hahaha
    I saw you whoring on the streets of Beirut this weekend.

Thread Information