Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member

to caucasion and physio

you have taken upon yourself the duty to educate others on the nature of islam. but i ask you that if you do so represent it correctly and in a manner which appeals to others. do not offend others nor behave as if you are smarter than those who ask questions, as you have been doing recently. for many ppl, this forum is the only mode of educating themselves on islam, and thus it is your responsibilty to do so correctly. and plz, if asked why muslims do not condemn terrorism, do not try to condone it instead ( as i have seen done). explain to them that islam is perhaps the most peaceful religion. even killing a tree may be a damnable offense. NEVER try to condone any terror, be it in palestine, usa, or london. it is never allowed as the murder of one innocent holds the sin of murdering all innocents. therefore a bombing which may kill 7 occupying forces yet murder one civilian is as forbidden as the OK city bombing or an airstrike into a civilian building. please represent the billion+ muslims admirably

peace,
    the TIGER

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I never clamied to be a scholar on Islam, I am not. I am 20 years old and I think Psychio is 21 years old, so we cant be scholars. That is why I sometimes dont like talking about the Quran because I do not want to say things that are wrong. And I dont want to talk things about the Quran that I dont know.

I have said all the time killing civilians are wrong, but I have also said there are reasons why this is happening, its more to do with anger than anything. There is nothing in Islam that says kill civlians. And I know killing one civlian is as if you are killing humanity. But there are reasons as to why terrorism is happening, and those reasons need to be addressed in a way, that does not give in to terrorism.

Why dont you personally correct people and answer questions, in many of these threads?

i never claimed you were a scholar . regarding terrorism you must first denounce it openly then discuss it, so ppl will understand fully our stance on it say it..."TERRORISM IS WRONG" try it.

i will answer as many questions as my schedule allows in the future, god willing

peace,
    the Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    regarding terrorism you must first denounce it openly then discuss it, so ppl will understand fully our stance on it say it..."TERRORISM IS WRONG" try it.
    Since day one on this board, I have said killing civilians is wrong for any reason.

thank you for that but i personally have not seen it said in that way.. or if it is it is immeditley folloowed bby another point aka "but...." in stead of "but..." make an entirely different and valid point..removing any shroud of legality from terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    thank you for that but i personally have not seen it said in that way.. or if it is it is immeditley folloowed bby another point aka "but...." in stead of "but..." make an entirely different and valid point..removing any shroud of legality from terrorism
    Ayatollah Ali Khamene’i, supreme jurist-ruler of Iran:

“Killing of people, in any place and with any kind of weapons, including atomic bombs, long-range missiles, biological or chemical weopons, passenger or war planes, carried out by any organization, country or individuals is condemned. ... It makes no difference whether such massacres happen in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Qana, Sabra, Shatila, Deir Yassin, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq or in New York and Washington.”

This is my view on killing people in general, even soldiers.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 07-24-2005 at 10:29 PM.

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Ayatollah Ali Khamene’i, supreme jurist-ruler of Iran:

“Killing of people, in any place and with any kind of weapons, including atomic bombs, long-range missiles, biological or chemical weopons, passenger or war planes, carried out by any organization, country or individuals is condemned. ... It makes no difference whether such massacres happen in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Qana, Sabra, Shatila, Deir Yassin, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq or in New York and Washington AND ISRAEL .”

This is my view on killing people in general, even soldiers.
    wow, you've been enlightned.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Ill educate them....Dont worry theyre in good hands.....

zOaib is offline VET
    Tiger and all the rest of the muslims on the board ,

just would like to add that being on this board we are looked at as representatives of Islam , so what u say and what u discuss should be in consideration of that stance at all times .................. cause its very easy to piss people off , and a lot harder of an effort to show them the right side of Us as muslims ................... and the only Mission Muhammed (pbuh) ever had was to show the non believers the truth about islam and which represented TOLERANCE , TRUST , GIVING , SACRIFICES , LOVE and RESPECT for others !

Inshallah !

just like to add thanx to all who listened to my ramblings.and plz dnt take it as a personal attack, just voicing my concerns. thanx caucasion esp. but where is physio?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Banned.....
    Last edited by IronFreakX; 07-26-2005 at 04:29 AM.

for what comment specifically?

Thread Information