Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239

    Muslims against terrorism and extremism

    The Free Muslims Coalition is a nonprofit organization made up of Muslims and Arabs of all backgrounds who feel that religious violence and terrorism have not been fully rejected by the Muslim community in the post 9-11 era.
    Free Muslims was created to eliminate broad base support for Islamic extremism and terrorism and to strengthen secular democratic institutions in the Middle East and the Muslim World by supporting Islamic reformation efforts.

    Free Muslims promotes a modern secular interpretation of Islam which is peace-loving, democracy-loving and compatible with other faiths and beliefs. Free Muslims' efforts are unique; it is the only mainstream American-Muslim organization willing to attack extremism and terrorism unambiguously. Unfortunately most other Muslim leaders and organizations believe that when it comes to terrorism, the end justifies the means.

    Other Americans have spoken up against terrorism, but never before has this message come with such clarity from Muslims or Arabs. Muslims are the only ones who can solve the problem of terror in Islam, and sadly until the founding of this Coalition, they were the only group who had not definitively spoken up against the use of terror.

    Please join Free Muslims. We welcome all, whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish.

    Taking our religion back one Muslim at a time
    We believe in the re-interpretation of Islam for the 21st century where terrorism is not justified under any circumstances.
    We believe in the separation of religion and state.

    We believe that democracy is the best form of government.
    We believe in the promotion of secularism in all forms of political activity.
    We believe that equality for women is an inalienable right.
    We believe that religion is a personal relationship between the individual and his or her God and is not to be forced on anyone.

    http://www.islamfortoday.com/terrorism.htm

    http://www.awesomelibrary.org/Muslims.html

    http://www.rayhawk.com/classics/matusa/home.html


    .

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Wow separation of religion and state... Most extremists want a government lead by religious leaders.

    p.s. did you read the other thread and get an idea to post this up?

  3. #3
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    The Free Muslims Coalition is a nonprofit organization made up of Muslims and Arabs of all backgrounds who feel that religious violence and terrorism have not been fully rejected by the Muslim community in the post 9-11 era.
    Free Muslims was created to eliminate broad base support for Islamic extremism and terrorism and to strengthen secular democratic institutions in the Middle East and the Muslim World by supporting Islamic reformation efforts.

    Free Muslims promotes a modern secular interpretation of Islam which is peace-loving, democracy-loving and compatible with other faiths and beliefs. Free Muslims' efforts are unique; it is the only mainstream American-Muslim organization willing to attack extremism and terrorism unambiguously. Unfortunately most other Muslim leaders and organizations believe that when it comes to terrorism, the end justifies the means.

    Other Americans have spoken up against terrorism, but never before has this message come with such clarity from Muslims or Arabs. Muslims are the only ones who can solve the problem of terror in Islam, and sadly until the founding of this Coalition, they were the only group who had not definitively spoken up against the use of terror.

    Please join Free Muslims. We welcome all, whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish.

    Taking our religion back one Muslim at a time
    We believe in the re-interpretation of Islam for the 21st century where terrorism is not justified under any circumstances.
    We believe in the separation of religion and state.

    We believe that democracy is the best form of government.
    We believe in the promotion of secularism in all forms of political activity.
    We believe that equality for women is an inalienable right.
    We believe that religion is a personal relationship between the individual and his or her God and is not to be forced on anyone.

    http://www.islamfortoday.com/terrorism.htm

    http://www.awesomelibrary.org/Muslims.html

    http://www.rayhawk.com/classics/matusa/home.html


    .
    whats your point?

    muslims are against terrorism. so am i. terrorism should be condemed everywhere and the people responsible for 9/11 and london train bombings and some of the people in iraq mainly those who launch car bomb attacks against women and children should be executed for there criminality and destruction and crimes against humanity.

  4. #4
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    whats your point?

    muslims are against terrorism. so am i. terrorism should be condemed everywhere and the people responsible for 9/11 and london train bombings and some of the people in iraq mainly those who launch car bomb attacks against women and children should be executed for there criminality and destruction and crimes against humanity.
    I second that

  5. #5
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Wow separation of religion and state... Most extremists want a government lead by religious leaders.

    p.s. did you read the other thread and get an idea to post this up?

    Of course, it s is only meant to give equal balance to the opposing side of the argument.

  6. #6
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    whats your point?

    muslims are against terrorism. so am i. terrorism should be condemed everywhere and the people responsible for 9/11 and london train bombings and some of the people in iraq mainly those who launch car bomb attacks against women and children should be executed for there criminality and destruction and crimes against humanity.

    So you agree that Hamas, hazbola, and the rest are committing crimes against humanity. Thatís great

  7. #7
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    So you agree that Hamas, hazbola, and the rest are committing crimes against humanity. Thatís great
    do you consider the "israeli" army part of humanity hmmm thats weird are you heavily brainwashed ?

  8. #8
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024

  9. #9
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    do you consider the "israeli" army part of humanity hmmm thats weird are you heavily brainwashed ?
    So I believe in targeting murderous criminals, you believe in murder and criminality, yet Iím brainwashed?

  10. #10
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    So I believe in targeting murderous criminals, you believe in murder and criminality, yet Iím brainwashed?
    murderous criminals= "israeli" army and mossad

  11. #11
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    murderous criminals= "israeli" army and mossad
    Dont you get tiered of eating crow.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •