Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

My opinion about physio ban

I will start my thread by this filthy post for IronFreakX :
    China sends nuke warning to U.S. over Taiwan
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    hmmm well on that disrespectful note.....I hope they murder all muslims to accomplish world peace..OR for fun....doesnt matter really..........
    you noticed that IronFreakX got away with this very racisit offesive post he didn't even got suspended for 1 day!! but physio got banned for saying his opinion and its his personal opinion and I didn't find it wrong.
    So every human beeing with a decsent logic will realise that this ban was unfair and cruel , in fact it look like Rak_Ani influenced BOUNCER to ban Physio after she failed persuing 3Vandoo (begging and begging) into banning him.
    So do you think this board is balanced were everyone have equal rights?
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 07-26-2005 at 03:32 AM.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Stupid move..

If another Mod wants to take action and ban Militiaguy and IronfreakX please feel free to do so. Here's a screen shot of an email which I received from M'guy telling me why he wants Rak_Ani dead! I haven't included the full text from the mail, its not nice.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My opinion about physio ban-mguy.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    If another Mod wants to take action and ban Militiaguy and IronfreakX please feel free to do so. Here's a screen shot of an email which I received from M'guy telling me why he wants Rak_Ani dead! I haven't included the full text from the mail, its not nice.

you know it was a joke , actualy I always send joke mails and joke with you on msn , plus this wasnt on AR their is a diffrence , like its forbiden to post steroid sources her or sell roids but if someone outside the board sell roids he got banned ? thats the same this mail didnt happen in AR!! but IronFreakX post happened in AR and in a sensitive board!!

One difference between You (M'guy) Physio_Sport and IronfreakX. You and Physio are probably likely to murder Rak_Ani in the event of you meeting her. Your desire to kill her because she's Israeli is almost palpable, and you probably would kill her. IronfreakX lives in an Arabic country and really doesn't have a desire to murder them otherwise I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be here posting on AR. He says stupid shit, you guys talk through hatred and I truely believe you'd murder her. In fact you've asked me if I was ever going to go to Beirut again, buddy I'm very serious about this. When I do you'll never know it because I don't think my safety could be guaranteed.

The ball is in your court now buddy.

plus beside beeing a joke , for god sake look at the date june 17 2004 and I got banned because of it !!
    you case is so weak!

I'd suggest you take a deep breath and step back from questioning me about Physio_Sport, he's banned and its a permanent one on his user name and IP address.

Thread Information