Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Here it is, the offical Singern-V-Militiaguy fight thread..

Guys, its time to leave other people's thread alone and get it on here, in a thread dedicated to you two!. Who wants to take the first shot in this battle of (Middle) East -V- West.

LETS GET IT ONNNNNNNNN

zOaib is offline VET
    wooooooooot .............. GET READY TO RUMBLE !!!!!

singern is offline Banned
    Ladies and Gentlemen.
    Introducing the champion Singern, Standing for Justice, freedom, and human decency.

In this challenging corner we have the Homosexual terrorist, weighing in at 115 lbs, standing 4 foot 2 inches. Milita, Milita.......

Lets get ready to RUMBLE........

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Ladies and Gentlemen.
    Introducing the champion Singern, Standing for Justice, freedom, and human decency.

In this challenging corner we have the Homosexual terrorist, weighing in at 115 lbs, standing 4 foot 2 inches. Milita, Milita.......

LMAO

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Ladies and Gentlemen.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Homosexual? Short? Skinny? (or is that fat for his height )

You should have told me this BEFORE I got satelite pictures of his house and stayed up until 1:30am to plan his kidnapping by the top secret Mossad unit which specializes in hooking up single Israeli girls with very desirable but yet unreachable bachlors!!....

Ladies and Gentlemen.

First bitch slap goes to Singern!

singern is offline Banned
    People, may I have your attention please.
    I have just received a PM from Hezbolah terror head quarters, It seems Milita has been prematurely ejected from terrorist training due to his now openly Homosexual conduct. The web site http://alibababoys.homestead.com/ shows Milita pictured with other Hezbola dissidents performing penis-Jihad on each other.
    Strongly condemning this was Terror leader Nasrala who cursed the would be terrorist, but later invited him to dinner at his private residence.

Tune in next week for more updates on the wacky antics of "The Gay terrorist"

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    People, may I have your attention please.
    I have just received a PM from Hezbolah terror head quarters, It seems Milita has been prematurely ejected from terrorist training due to his now openly Homosexual conduct. The web site http://alibababoys.homestead.com/ shows Milita pictured with other Hezbola dissidents performing penis-Jihad on each other.
    Strongly condemning this was Terror leader Nasrala who cursed the would be terrorist, but later invited him to dinner at his private residence.

Militia......

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Militia......

HAHAHHA

nice,....nothin like runnin outta the ol wad.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    First bitch slap goes to Singern!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Ladies and Gentlemen.

yea yea pedohpile keep on fantacising that i am short and boy looking, I know, I know, you want to wrestle on the bed with a short skinny boy you naughty popsy wopsy pedo!! why you turned into pedo ? did sharon molest you when you were a boy, I think you were 6 years old running naked in the streets of tel aviv and sharon saw you while he was in his car (because he is too fat to walk) he told you come to uncle sharon I will give you a fleshy popstickle.
    too bad for you I am 6 foot 1 insh weighting 220lbs 13%bf
    still want to fight boys-lover??

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    stayed up until 1:30am to plan his kidnapping by the top secret Mossad unit which specializes in hooking up single Israeli girls with very desirable but yet unreachable bachlors!!....
    ohhhh you to fantacising about me! I didnt know you have an attraction toward arab guys

The bitch's are fighting dirty now!..

The gloves are coming off and the tits are out in this epic 'battle of the bitches'

stop it befor talking at least wear a descent pair of pants in your israeli gay right demo
    as you can see singern is the one wearing the extra gay pants:

ladies and gentelmen I found out what singern used to do in the IDF its extra top secret check it, check it, and re check it : http://www.kobi-israel.co.il/male_Soldiers1.html
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 07-29-2005 at 02:03 PM.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Singern's obession with gayism makes it guite obvious that he is intrigued with the lifestyle and has probably dabbled a little with the brown eye.

LMAO BOUNCER

zOaib is offline VET
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Homosexual? Short? Skinny? (or is that fat for his height )

You should have told me this BEFORE I got satelite pictures of his house and stayed up until 1:30am to plan his kidnapping by the top secret Mossad unit which specializes in hooking up single Israeli girls with very desirable but yet unreachable bachlors!!....
    i am a bachelor in a way ................. send one my way , my wife wants to have a jewish sister !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    ladies and gentelmen I found out what singern used to do in the IDF its extra top secret check it, check it, and re check it : http://www.kobi-israel.co.il/male_Soldiers1.html
    oh man ................................ this is getting quite UGLY !

MILITIA just told me that this SIGN was hanging in the street where SINGERN was found in TEL AVIV . ( sorry bro i had to put it up , i know ull get back to militia regarding this ) keep at it woooooooooooot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here it is, the offical Singern-V-Militiaguy fight thread..-slavery.jpg  
    Last edited by zOaib; 07-29-2005 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib

i am a bachelor in a way ................. send one my way , my wife wants to have a jewish sister !
    maybe she mean by bachelor a single not married man and this doesnt comply with you

zOaib is offline VET
    maybe she mean by bachelor a single not married man and this doesnt comply with you
    WRONG u r forgetting we are allowed to marry 4 wives !

too bad for you I am allowed 4 as permanent marriage and whatever I want as a temporary marriage, you should convert to the shia section

Singern and Militiaguy seem to have some feelings for each other now!.

I can't wait for round two tomorrow.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Lmfao Bouncer!!! :biglaugha

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Bouncer deserves 48 hours suspension for posting that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Bouncer deserves 48 hours suspension for posting that picture.
    man I really cant look at this pic everytime I check this thread I scroll down very fast I wonder from wher he get it do u think he is a member in a gay forum?

As far as I remember, it is illegal to marry more than one person in the US. Am i correct?

Stop talking about how much you want another wife. We might start thinking the one you have now isn't satisfying you...

zOaib is offline VET
    As far as I remember, it is illegal to marry more than one person in the US. Am i correct?

under the united states constitution , i have freedom to practice my religion and under that law i can have more than one wife legally ........... i have actually asked a lawyer about this ...........

P.S. its just that i'd like to share my manhood with another woman aswell ............. (hopefully my wife wont read this thread)

under the united states constitution , i have freedom to practice my religion and under that law i can have more than one wife legally ........... i have actually asked a lawyer about this ...........

P.S. its just that i'd like to share my manhood with another woman aswell ............. (hopefully my wife wont read this thread)

Well, now we know why you converted to Islam.

Anyway, if you're wife is American born, I doubt she'll be willing to let you marry another woman.

zOaib is offline VET
    Well, now we know why you converted to Islam.

Anyway, if you're wife is American born, I doubt she'll be willing to let you marry another woman.

although arab women are very understanding in such matters her american upbringing has kinda made her very possesive , she pinches me whenever i even mistakenly stare at a blonde blue eyed chick .

although arab women are very understanding in such matters her american upbringing has kinda made her very possesive , she pinches me whenever i even mistakenly stare at a blonde blue eyed chick .

I don't think "understanding" is the right word here. I think they just don't have a choice because if they dare say anything, they're risking being beaten up or being divorced (and ending up being "damaged goods" which no one will want to marry). I don't know any woman in the world, and I'm willing to bet you that you won't ever find one, that if being asked for her honest feelings, without being threatened or having anything at stake, will say she doesn't mind her husband marrying another woman.
    The fact that some Arab men are bastards who don't give a sh!t about their wives' feelings and treat them like they're some sort of low value property which can cheaply be replaced, is another problem, but it certainly doesn't show any sort of proof that their wives are "understanding" about their wishes to bring home other women.
    Last edited by Rak_Ani; 07-30-2005 at 03:32 PM.

man you are lucky you are married to a lebanese girl, lebanese girls are smart educated , pretty and understanding.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    understanding.

No women is understanding!! That is a oxymoron.

zOaib its illegal to marry more than 1 person in America, I am 100% sure.

We should ask Singern if his previous bf in the IDF was understanding but you can see the affection in this pic beside singern is the one laying on the snow

zOaib is offline VET
    I don't think "understanding" is the right word here. I think they just don't have a choice because if they dare say anything, they're risking being beaten up or being divorced (and ending up being "damaged goods" which no one will want to marry). I don't know any woman in the world, and I'm willing to bet you that you won't ever find one, that if being asked for her honest feelings, without being threatened or having anything at stake, will say she doesn't mind her husband marrying another woman.
    The fact that some Arab men are bastards who don't give a sh!t about their wives' feelings and treat them like they're some sort of low value property which can cheaply be replaced, is another problem, but it certainly doesn't show any sort of proof that their wives are "understanding" about their wishes to bring home other women.
    thank you for turnign this into a racial conflict , all arab men , wow , nice genralization its like saying all american rednecks who are wife beaters represent all USA .................... for your info my wifes brother has one wife from lebanon and one he married from here and they both get along quite fine .......... and i didnt see him beating anyone of them into submission , also there are quite a few uncles of hers in lebanon who have 2 or 3 wives simultaneously , and i have met them when they visited here on our wedding , nope cant say i saw their wives under stress or anything like that ............... but i do agree with u that today women are more possesive and monogomus , although here in USA they would cheat on their men like every 1 out of three women here cheats on their man , but thats a whole different issue ......................... but yeah i dont think my wife would let me , and to be honest i wouldnt either , everytime i look at her and the way she treats me i am not that ungrateful , ill just wait for my 70 virgins when i go to heaven .............. i am a patient man !

zOaib is offline VET
    sorry to hijack this bitch fight thread .............. keep at it guys ............ go militia , go singern !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

No women is understanding!! That is a oxymoron.

zOaib its illegal to marry more than 1 person in America, I am 100% sure.
    thats true , but my bro in law under the constitution of FREEDOM OF RELIGION , he was granted to keep his marriage with his wife from lebanon and marry another one form here .............. he worked it out through a lawyer its not that hard ................. took him 6-8 moths to get all the paperwork done , but hey he's happy !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information