Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

US Constitution Class by Michael Badnarik, LP Presidential candidate

This is the best discussion of the US Constitution that I have ever witnessed. It completely blew my mind. As soon as he comes around my part of town, I am attending.

If you think that you have Constitutionaly protected rights, think again.

If you think that you have sole ownership of anything, think again.

If you think that America is a Consitutional Republic, think again.

If you don't view the US in a whole new light once you have watched this series, you need to check your pulse.

It is long, so I suggest watching an hour everyday, but I watched all seven hours straight.

If you believe in freedom, I suggest this series without any reservation.

http://www.archive.org/details/Michael_Badnarik

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Wait where do you watch the video?? ....yea I agree though, the U.S. isnt teaching the people their rights or anything, and they are much easier to take away if we dont even know our rights

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    downloading now

seanstew - on the left side of the page there are links to the 7 parts of the presentation. Download them then play them on wmp.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanStew
    Wait where do you watch the video?? ....yea I agree though, the U.S. isnt teaching the people their rights or anything, and they are much easier to take away if we dont even know our rights

The videos are listed on the left sidebar.

The public school system is part of the problem, and where it all starts. I will not send my children to a public school.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I will burn these to CD's... Great find!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Well I burned them to discs, but have to play on windows media... I have watched the first hour... I learned a few things, one thing that stood out was property & ownership. If I bought a car with cash and asked for the manufacturers certificate of origin then I would not have to register my car as I own the car without the state being involved in the transaction(except for taxes). This had me thinking all night as you would end up getting brow beat until you conformed. Meaning... The police would harrase you and not know about law, most do that anyway. Fighting it in court takes an attorney, they would not even want to fight for your rights even if paid - I know. The pain in the end 99.9% of americans would think you are stupid for executing your rights instead of getting permission from the government and just consider it a privilage.

I have six more hours to watch, the one hour went by quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well I burned them to discs, but have to play on windows media... I have watched the first hour... I learned a few things, one thing that stood out was property & ownership. If I bought a car with cash and asked for the manufacturers certificate of origin then I would not have to register my car as I own the car without the state being involved in the transaction(except for taxes). This had me thinking all night as you would end up getting brow beat until you conformed. Meaning... The police would harrase you and not know about law, most do that anyway. Fighting it in court takes an attorney, they would not even want to fight for your rights even if paid - I know. The pain in the end 99.9% of americans would think you are stupid for executing your rights instead of getting permission from the government and just consider it a privilage.

I have six more hours to watch, the one hour went by quick.

If you lived in a small town, you knew the cops and the cops knew you, it would work.

For me, doing it wouldn't be to save money, but for the self-gratification of knowing that I no longer use roadways at the gov't's leave. I'd still get a liscence just to avoid problems.

Thread Information