Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singern is offline Banned

Islamic cleric delivers anti terror sermon

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Egypt's top Islamic cleric delivered a fierce sermon against terrorism Friday at the main mosque in Sharm el-Sheik.

After the unflagging bloodshed in Iraq and this month's London bombings, the Sharm attack has deepened what has been a growing debate in the Muslim world over how Islam should deal with terrorists who act in its name.

Those who killed dozens of innocents, "have no justification," and if they claim they are obeying orders of Islam, "then they are liars, liars and charlatans, and Islam disavows them," he said.

"The aggressors who blow up themselves, their cars and bombs against innocent men, women and children will not be given any mercy by God ... they will be cursed by God and his angels," Tantawi said.

IMO:
    This is a wonderful start. I would like to see more of this from all corners of the Islamic world. Condemnation is not enough, the Islamic world must act to end the perverted idea of "terrorism = Martyrdom" the unholy belief that murder will somehow be rewarded by God.

Discuss...

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Every one who blew himself in innocent ppl is a suicider not a martyr , a martyr is some one who blew himself up in an attacking military army soldiers only ...thats simple and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Every one who blew himself in innocent ppl is a suicider not a martyr , a martyr is some one who blew himself up in an attacking military army soldiers only ...thats simple and clear.
    Thatís great. so you do acknowledge that Hamas, Islamic Jihad, And the others who blow themselves up in Israel, killing Israeli civilians are terrorists.

Iím proud of you, its a great start on the road to recovery.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i agree on that too.
    even thouhg Singren hates me

Badgerman is offline Banned
    The whole world needs to be just like America........thugs, rapes, greed, highest gun murder rate in the world, bunch of guys fvking animals on the farm

Get just like US.....then you're recovered.......but first let US have your oil

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Thatís great. so you do acknowledge that Hamas, Islamic Jihad, And the others who blow themselves up in Israel, killing Israeli civilians are terrorists.

Iím proud of you, its a great start on the road to recovery.

I didnt mention Hamas and Islamic jihad in my post

Blog Entries
    i agree on what Tantawi said, not Singren

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i agree on that too.
    even thouhg Singren hates me

No sir.
    I donít hate you, I hate those who support terrorism. The fact you agree with this simple statement, is evidence we can all get along.
    Shalom.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    The whole world needs to be just like America........thugs, rapes, greed, highest gun murder rate in the world, bunch of guys fvking animals on the farm

Get just like US.....then you're recovered.......but first let US have your oil
    that's funny, hahahhahahaa

Blog Entries
    i actually posted a thread couple weeks ago about me statyin' away from politics and religion arguments, but i really can't anymore. so I"M BACK

well come brother are on my side?

Blog Entries
    Singren, i got 1 question for you:
    if those you call "terrorists" i mean hamas, hezbulah and the rest of these groups, unify under one leader, a president for example, and they have a "legit" existance just like the Israeli army, would you still count them as terrorists????

Islam renouncing terrorism is the first step to surrender......cause they sure as shit don't have a military strong enough to fend off imperialists.......

If they renounce terror......we should reciprocate with as big a military aid package
    that we give Israel every year........but wait........damn I forgot......they're brown people........can't be giving brown people equal footing.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    bunch of guys fvking animals on the farm

When I read about that, I thought that you would have to be involved..... JJ

Blog Entries
    i'm on nobody's side, i'm on alah and mohamad's side only.

Blog Entries
    don't mind my Avatar please.
    i know it's a total contraduct with my religious views.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    When I read about that, I thought that you would have to be involved..... JJ
    Thanks Bigen.......love you too big guy.........now about that flamingo suit you own........could you wear that tomorrow for me??

don't mind my Avatar please.
    i know it's a total contraduct with my religious views.
    I was about to ask you on the avatar I thought Ironfreakx affected you but thank god you still uninfested anyway beeing on my side is beeing on the right side

Singren, i got 1 question for you:
    if those you call "terrorists" i mean hamas, hezbulah and the rest of these groups, unify under one leader, a president for example, and they have a "legit" existance just like the Israeli army, would you still count them as terrorists????
    Any group that deliberately, purposefully, and intentionally target innocent civilians for death is terrorist, Iíve said it a hundred times Ill say it again, that includes Israeli right wing extremists, American home grown nutjobs, Islamic Jihadists, and any other group who follows this ideology.

Plain and simple, no exceptions, no excuses, no justification is possible or acceptable when it comes to this simple law of humanity
    Last edited by singern; 08-05-2005 at 01:04 PM.

Any group that deliberately, purposefully, and intentionally target innocent civilians for death is terrorist, Iíve said it a hundred times Ill say it again, that includes Israeli right wing extremists, American home grown nutjobs, Islamic Jihadists, and any other group who follows this ideology.
    for god sake YOU ARE AN ISRAELI RIGHT WING ESTERMIST!!!!!

Blog Entries
    i like ur answer somewhat, but what if Hamas, and Hezbulah targeted israeli soldiers STRICTLY, u'd still call them terrorists?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks Bigen.......love you too big guy.........now about that flamingo suit you own........could you wear that tomorrow for me??

Only if you will dress up like My Little Pony again........

i like ur answer somewhat, but what if Hamas, and Hezbulah targeted israeli soldiers STRICTLY, u'd still call them terrorists?

No, I would call them gorilla combatants, because they are not part of any national military, and not officially representing any nation. . however the fact that they hide behind civilians and children as shields makes them terrorists just the same.

No, I would call them gorilla combatants, because they are not part of any national military, and not officially representing any nation. . however the fact that they hide behind civilians and children as shields makes them terrorists just the same.
    hezbollah didnt attack any civilians or innocent ppl why you call them terrorists?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Only if you will dress up like My Little Pony again........

Be careful Milita is getting jealous, things explode when he gets angry.

Blog Entries
    well that's my point, why would you justify the US soldiers bombing Iraqi civilians and Israeli soldiers shooting Paletinian Civilians, just because thier countries count them as an ARMY??
    so if u r given a stupid military title or rank, u r justified to kill?!!! that's just sick

Be careful Milita is getting jealous, things explode when he gets angry.

Blog Entries
    holy crap, no wonder the US supports Israel, same kind of weirdos (Hollywood and Sunset weirdos)

hezbollah didnt attack any civilians or innocent ppl why you call them terrorists?

Hezbola has killed innocent civilians around the world, just because they publicly deny it means nothing.

Hezbola has killed innocent civilians around the world, just because they publicly deny it means nothing.
    its all propaganda and if so france would put hezbollah on the terrorist list long itme ago , they are under usa pressure and they arent doing so

well that's my point, why would you justify the US soldiers bombing Iraqi civilians and Israeli soldiers shooting Paletinian Civilians, just because thier countries count them as an ARMY??
    so if u r given a stupid military title or rank, u r justified to kill?!!! that's just sick
    Israel is at war with a culture that prowdly trains children to kill, a culture that names soccer teams and schools after terrorists, An enemy that shoots and hides behind children. a culture that is bent on the destruction and murder of every single Jew.

Please give relevant and factual data showing America intentionally, and purposefully target, and murdered civilians in Iraq.

Israel is at war with a culture that prowdly trains children to kill, a culture that names soccer teams and schools after terrorists, An enemy that shoots and hides behind children. a culture that is bent on the destruction and murder of every single Jew.

Please give relevant and factual data showing America intentionally, and purposefully target, and murdered civilians in Iraq.
    what about ahmed el durra murdered by israeli soldiers and video taped by a reported what about the 6 year old girl killed by a fanatic jew ect...

its all propaganda and if so france would put hezbollah on the terrorist list long itme ago , they are under usa pressure and they arent doing so

Sorry I donít buy it and neither does the rest of the world. France is no example since they are two Mullahs away from becoming an Islamic country.

since they are two Mullahs away from becoming an Islamic country.
    now thats what I call warm bull sheyt.

Blog Entries

Israel is doing the same, shooting and killing civilians who protest and throw stones at Israeli soldiers.
    Stones don't hurt that much, specially whem u got a helmet and a full armor, it's just a propaganda to justify killing and reducing Paletininan population.

what about ahmed el durra murdered by israeli soldiers and video taped by a reported what about the 6 year old girl killed by a fanatic jew ect...
    if these are true events of deliberate, and intentional acts of murder, it is terror plain and simple, the offenders must be punished.
    If fictional propaganda by Palestinians it would be no surprise.

Blog Entries
    if these are true events of deliberate, and intentional acts of murder, it is terror plain and simple, the offenders must be punished.
    If fictional propaganda by Palestinians it would be no surprise.
    even if the Israeli govt. wanted peace, Israeli people (most of them) don't want it, they shot their own Prime Minister few years ago cause he was working on real peace acts.
    so who wants terrorism and war now?

even if the Israeli govt. wanted peace, Israeli people (most of them) don't want it, they shot their own Prime Minister few years ago cause he was working on real peace acts.
    so who wants terrorism and war now?
    Wrong.
    The criminal who shot the Prime minister was a member of an OUTLAW group, and is serving a life sentence in prison. The Israeli people sing, dance, and pray for peace with there neighbors every single day.

Blog Entries
    is that y they gather against the govt. who tries to evacuta some of the little Israeli towns? (not sure about the right word)

israeli setellements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information