Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 58
  1. #1
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239

    Islamic cleric delivers anti terror sermon

    CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Egypt's top Islamic cleric delivered a fierce sermon against terrorism Friday at the main mosque in Sharm el-Sheik.

    After the unflagging bloodshed in Iraq and this month's London bombings, the Sharm attack has deepened what has been a growing debate in the Muslim world over how Islam should deal with terrorists who act in its name.

    Those who killed dozens of innocents, "have no justification," and if they claim they are obeying orders of Islam, "then they are liars, liars and charlatans, and Islam disavows them," he said.

    "The aggressors who blow up themselves, their cars and bombs against innocent men, women and children will not be given any mercy by God ... they will be cursed by God and his angels," Tantawi said.



    IMO:
    This is a wonderful start. I would like to see more of this from all corners of the Islamic world. Condemnation is not enough, the Islamic world must act to end the perverted idea of "terrorism = Martyrdom" the unholy belief that murder will somehow be rewarded by God.

    Discuss...

  2. #2
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Every one who blew himself in innocent ppl is a suicider not a martyr , a martyr is some one who blew himself up in an attacking military army soldiers only ...thats simple and clear.

  3. #3
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Every one who blew himself in innocent ppl is a suicider not a martyr , a martyr is some one who blew himself up in an attacking military army soldiers only ...thats simple and clear.
    Thatís great. so you do acknowledge that Hamas, Islamic Jihad, And the others who blow themselves up in Israel, killing Israeli civilians are terrorists.

    Iím proud of you, its a great start on the road to recovery.


    .

  4. #4
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    i agree on that too.
    even thouhg Singren hates me

  5. #5
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    The whole world needs to be just like America........thugs, rapes, greed, highest gun murder rate in the world, bunch of guys fvking animals on the farm

    Get just like US.....then you're recovered.......but first let US have your oil

  6. #6
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Thatís great. so you do acknowledge that Hamas, Islamic Jihad, And the others who blow themselves up in Israel, killing Israeli civilians are terrorists.

    Iím proud of you, its a great start on the road to recovery.


    .
    I didnt mention Hamas and Islamic jihad in my post

  7. #7
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    i agree on what Tantawi said, not Singren

  8. #8
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i agree on that too.
    even thouhg Singren hates me

    No sir.
    I donít hate you, I hate those who support terrorism. The fact you agree with this simple statement, is evidence we can all get along.
    Shalom.

  9. #9
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    The whole world needs to be just like America........thugs, rapes, greed, highest gun murder rate in the world, bunch of guys fvking animals on the farm

    Get just like US.....then you're recovered.......but first let US have your oil
    that's funny, hahahhahahaa

  10. #10
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    i actually posted a thread couple weeks ago about me statyin' away from politics and religion arguments, but i really can't anymore. so I"M BACK

  11. #11
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    well come brother are on my side?

  12. #12
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Singren, i got 1 question for you:
    if those you call "terrorists" i mean hamas, hezbulah and the rest of these groups, unify under one leader, a president for example, and they have a "legit" existance just like the Israeli army, would you still count them as terrorists????

  13. #13
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Islam renouncing terrorism is the first step to surrender......cause they sure as shit don't have a military strong enough to fend off imperialists.......

    If they renounce terror......we should reciprocate with as big a military aid package
    that we give Israel every year........but wait........damn I forgot......they're brown people........can't be giving brown people equal footing.

  14. #14
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    bunch of guys fvking animals on the farm

    When I read about that, I thought that you would have to be involved..... JJ

  15. #15
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    i'm on nobody's side, i'm on alah and mohamad's side only.

  16. #16
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    don't mind my Avatar please.
    i know it's a total contraduct with my religious views.

  17. #17
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    When I read about that, I thought that you would have to be involved..... JJ
    Thanks Bigen.......love you too big guy.........now about that flamingo suit you own........could you wear that tomorrow for me??

  18. #18
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    don't mind my Avatar please.
    i know it's a total contraduct with my religious views.
    I was about to ask you on the avatar I thought Ironfreakx affected you but thank god you still uninfested anyway beeing on my side is beeing on the right side

  19. #19
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Singren, i got 1 question for you:
    if those you call "terrorists" i mean hamas, hezbulah and the rest of these groups, unify under one leader, a president for example, and they have a "legit" existance just like the Israeli army, would you still count them as terrorists????
    Any group that deliberately, purposefully, and intentionally target innocent civilians for death is terrorist, Iíve said it a hundred times Ill say it again, that includes Israeli right wing extremists, American home grown nutjobs, Islamic Jihadists, and any other group who follows this ideology.

    Plain and simple, no exceptions, no excuses, no justification is possible or acceptable when it comes to this simple law of humanity
    Last edited by singern; 08-05-2005 at 01:04 PM.

  20. #20
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Any group that deliberately, purposefully, and intentionally target innocent civilians for death is terrorist, Iíve said it a hundred times Ill say it again, that includes Israeli right wing extremists, American home grown nutjobs, Islamic Jihadists, and any other group who follows this ideology.
    for god sake YOU ARE AN ISRAELI RIGHT WING ESTERMIST!!!!!

  21. #21
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Any group that deliberately, purposefully, and intentionally target innocent civilians for death is terrorist, Iíve said it a hundred times Ill say it again, that includes Israeli right wing extremists, American home grown nutjobs, Islamic Jihadists, and any other group who follows this ideology.
    i like ur answer somewhat, but what if Hamas, and Hezbulah targeted israeli soldiers STRICTLY, u'd still call them terrorists?

  22. #22
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Thanks Bigen.......love you too big guy.........now about that flamingo suit you own........could you wear that tomorrow for me??

    Only if you will dress up like My Little Pony again........

  23. #23
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i like ur answer somewhat, but what if Hamas, and Hezbulah targeted israeli soldiers STRICTLY, u'd still call them terrorists?


    No, I would call them gorilla combatants, because they are not part of any national military, and not officially representing any nation. . however the fact that they hide behind civilians and children as shields makes them terrorists just the same.

  24. #24
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    No, I would call them gorilla combatants, because they are not part of any national military, and not officially representing any nation. . however the fact that they hide behind civilians and children as shields makes them terrorists just the same.
    hezbollah didnt attack any civilians or innocent ppl why you call them terrorists?

  25. #25
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Only if you will dress up like My Little Pony again........


    Be careful Milita is getting jealous, things explode when he gets angry.

  26. #26
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    No, I would call them gorilla combatants, because they are not part of any national military, and not officially representing any nation. . however the fact that they hide behind civilians and children as shields makes them terrorists just the same.
    well that's my point, why would you justify the US soldiers bombing Iraqi civilians and Israeli soldiers shooting Paletinian Civilians, just because thier countries count them as an ARMY??
    so if u r given a stupid military title or rank, u r justified to kill?!!! that's just sick

  27. #27
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Be careful Milita is getting jealous, things explode when he gets angry.

  28. #28
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    holy crap, no wonder the US supports Israel, same kind of weirdos (Hollywood and Sunset weirdos)

  29. #29
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    hezbollah didnt attack any civilians or innocent ppl why you call them terrorists?

    Hezbola has killed innocent civilians around the world, just because they publicly deny it means nothing.

  30. #30
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Hezbola has killed innocent civilians around the world, just because they publicly deny it means nothing.
    its all propaganda and if so france would put hezbollah on the terrorist list long itme ago , they are under usa pressure and they arent doing so

  31. #31
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    well that's my point, why would you justify the US soldiers bombing Iraqi civilians and Israeli soldiers shooting Paletinian Civilians, just because thier countries count them as an ARMY??
    so if u r given a stupid military title or rank, u r justified to kill?!!! that's just sick
    Israel is at war with a culture that prowdly trains children to kill, a culture that names soccer teams and schools after terrorists, An enemy that shoots and hides behind children. a culture that is bent on the destruction and murder of every single Jew.

    Please give relevant and factual data showing America intentionally, and purposefully target, and murdered civilians in Iraq.

  32. #32
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Israel is at war with a culture that prowdly trains children to kill, a culture that names soccer teams and schools after terrorists, An enemy that shoots and hides behind children. a culture that is bent on the destruction and murder of every single Jew.

    Please give relevant and factual data showing America intentionally, and purposefully target, and murdered civilians in Iraq.
    what about ahmed el durra murdered by israeli soldiers and video taped by a reported what about the 6 year old girl killed by a fanatic jew ect...

  33. #33
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    its all propaganda and if so france would put hezbollah on the terrorist list long itme ago , they are under usa pressure and they arent doing so

    Sorry I donít buy it and neither does the rest of the world. France is no example since they are two Mullahs away from becoming an Islamic country.

  34. #34
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    since they are two Mullahs away from becoming an Islamic country.
    now thats what I call warm bull sheyt.

  35. #35
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Israel is at war with a culture that prowdly trains children to kill, a culture that names soccer teams and schools after terrorists, An enemy that shoots and hides behind children. a culture that is bent on the destruction and murder of every single Jew.

    Please give relevant and factual data showing America intentionally, and purposefully target, and murdered civilians in Iraq.
    Israel is doing the same, shooting and killing civilians who protest and throw stones at Israeli soldiers.
    Stones don't hurt that much, specially whem u got a helmet and a full armor, it's just a propaganda to justify killing and reducing Paletininan population.

  36. #36
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    what about ahmed el durra murdered by israeli soldiers and video taped by a reported what about the 6 year old girl killed by a fanatic jew ect...
    if these are true events of deliberate, and intentional acts of murder, it is terror plain and simple, the offenders must be punished.
    If fictional propaganda by Palestinians it would be no surprise.

  37. #37
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    if these are true events of deliberate, and intentional acts of murder, it is terror plain and simple, the offenders must be punished.
    If fictional propaganda by Palestinians it would be no surprise.
    even if the Israeli govt. wanted peace, Israeli people (most of them) don't want it, they shot their own Prime Minister few years ago cause he was working on real peace acts.
    so who wants terrorism and war now?

  38. #38
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    even if the Israeli govt. wanted peace, Israeli people (most of them) don't want it, they shot their own Prime Minister few years ago cause he was working on real peace acts.
    so who wants terrorism and war now?
    Wrong.
    The criminal who shot the Prime minister was a member of an OUTLAW group, and is serving a life sentence in prison. The Israeli people sing, dance, and pray for peace with there neighbors every single day.

  39. #39
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    is that y they gather against the govt. who tries to evacuta some of the little Israeli towns? (not sure about the right word)

  40. #40
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    israeli setellements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •