Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Badgerman is offline Banned

No one can answer this can they......

I just can't understand why the three main religions get so angry and vengeful over Jerusalem and the middle east in general.......

Muslims......where is G-d now???....hiding in the Koran??? Where's your holy guidance.......all you have is a bunch of power hungry clerics fighting each other and some that kill for fun.......all the while ignoring Jesus.....one of your prophets.

Jews....where is the G-d that hovered over the ark of the covenant....the one that YOU say gives you the right to the mideast land??? Where's the sacrifice that wash away the sin that makes G-d accept you? Where's the prophets that walked naked in the streets to make a point?

Christians......you say you love the Jews and Israel so much.....but you all can't wait for an apocolyptic Armageddon to usher in a millineum so you can boss people around.

And all the while we set the example for another generation of hateful selfish children who watch and learn these actions

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    I just can't understand why the three main religions get so angry and vengeful over Jerusalem and the middle east in general.......

Muslims......where is G-d now???....hiding in the Koran??? Where's your holy guidance.......all you have is a bunch of power hungry clerics fighting each other and some that kill for fun.......all the while ignoring Jesus.....one of your prophets.

Jews....where is the G-d that hovered over the ark of the covenant....the one that YOU say gives you the right to the mideast land??? Where's the sacrifice that wash away the sin that makes G-d accept you? Where's the prophets that walked naked in the streets to make a point?

Christians......you say you love the Jews and Israel so much.....but you all can't wait for an apocolyptic Armageddon to usher in a millineum so you can boss people around.

And all the while we set the example for another generation of hateful selfish children who watch and learn these actions
    What will the cynical, conspiracy theory, atheists do to help the world? Please... do tell

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here's a picture for your post...

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    What will the cynical, conspiracy theory, atheists do to help the world? Please... do tell
    no doubt.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont understand this comment? (ill only speak to the christian comment because well, that me.) did you just try to come up with something because you had to since you said "3 religions"? so we can boss people around? whats that about? armageddon i guess is like the crucifiction. I hate it, it sucks, just as jesus had to die a horrible death, so will a lot of people in armageddon, but afterword, is the best thing imaginable.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    i dont understand this comment? (ill only speak to the christian comment because well, that me.) did you just try to come up with something because you had to since you said "3 religions"? so we can boss people around? whats that about? armageddon i guess is like the crucifiction. I hate it, it sucks, just as jesus had to die a horrible death, so will a lot of people in armageddon, but afterword, is the best thing imaginable.
    with MAX's view ill add a little , christians and muslims are both lookign forward for Jesus (pbuh) 2nd coming , it sucks that when he does come armageddon is the next thign to it , but like MAX said after that is the best thing imaginable , inshallah !

Ok........then if you look forward to the second coming.......what did Jesus
    say for us to do in the meantime.......Love thy neighbor as thyself........love thine enemies.......if he ask for money give him your coat too.......

Now how does that fit with killing IDF soldiers????

Maybe Islam and Christians need to step up to the plate and do what Jesus says.......think that is possible??

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    No it's just the millineum.......the best thing will be when G-d is all in all......after the millineum

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok........then if you look forward to the second coming.......what did Jesus
    say for us to do in the meantime.......Love thy neighbor as thyself........love thine enemies.......if he ask for money give him your coat too.......

Now how does that fit with killing IDF soldiers????

Maybe Islam and Christians need to step up to the plate and do what Jesus says.......think that is possible??
    I can't believe that I actually agree with you for once...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    God left us alone and went to another planet!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Answer: God is dead.

Welcome to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Answer: God is dead.

Welcome to reality.

yes we killed him

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...

If God is dead then life is meaningless anyway.......so go ahead and slaughter each other........that is if your "evolved conscience" allows such atrocity......

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I can't believe that I actually agree with you for once...
    See......I'm not full of nonsense all the time......

If God is dead then life is meaningless anyway.......so go ahead and slaughter each other........that is if your "evolved conscience" allows such atrocity......

no we evoke the incertain to commit the certain!

Thread Information