Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: y2k

  1. #1
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360

    y2k

    a few buddies and me had got prepared for y2k, now, i am talking about foritied positons,a look out tower, we pooled our monies and really stockpiled food, water(hand dug a water well)guns and ammo. we went from a few buddies(squad size) to platoon size. when nothing happened , over the years everyone dropped out, except for me and the bud who stared our compound. our sand bags are falling apart, some of our food staples have bugs. some of our can goods have busted, our 100 cases of mres are still good. anyway did anyone else go over board like me? we even were at the compound new years nite.......when nothing happeded....by 2am we were asleep lol

  2. #2
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    A picture says a thousend words..




  3. #3
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    A picture says a thousend words..



    try again.........hey i know im a dummie, but i am prepared are u?

  4. #4
    _Tiger_ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    760
    Y2K..that was SO last millenium

  5. #5
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Y2K..that was SO last millenium
    lol hope my equipment holds up for y3k

  6. #6
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Y2K..that was SO last millenium
    Ha Ha!

    Also this guy said him and one of his buddies are still active... Badgerman???

  7. #7
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ha Ha!

    Also this guy said him and one of his buddies are still active... Badgerman???
    Convert to Mormonism and call it a food store........

  8. #8
    _Tiger_ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Convert to Mormonism and call it a food store........
    LMAO..I live in Utah.......so this is pretty damn funny to me

  9. #9
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    our post would covert to a used gun store the best. i always was a stockpiler, a saver for a rainy day. down here in the deep south you never know what the weather might bring.......but i do know this much.....i wont be the one standing in the food line. the way i thought y2k was gonna go down, was there was gonna be a glitch in the computers causing the welfare checks to be late. and the welfare recepients going to there refrigerators and no more beer, going into there cubbards and no more potatoes. what to do? take to the streets? what u going do with no money on hand and no food, bro? call me a "mormon" then! our US economy is ever so fragile and not to mention bankrupt............start preparing before your the one in the food line, check your cubbard, what you got...a packet of ketchup?

  10. #10
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    our post would covert to a used gun store the best. i always was a stockpiler, a saver for a rainy day. down here in the deep south you never know what the weather might bring.......but i do know this much.....i wont be the one standing in the food line. the way i thought y2k was gonna go down, was there was gonna be a glitch in the computers causing the welfare checks to be late. and the welfare recepients going to there refrigerators and no more beer, going into there cubbards and no more potatoes. what to do? take to the streets? what u going do with no money on hand and no food, bro? call me a "mormon" then! our US economy is ever so fragile and not to mention bankrupt............start preparing before your the one in the food line, check your cubbard, what you got...a packet of ketchup?
    well they are only brown people, right? Geeze you sure you do not know badgerman?

  11. #11
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    our post would covert to a used gun store the best. i always was a stockpiler, a saver for a rainy day. down here in the deep south you never know what the weather might bring.......but i do know this much.....i wont be the one standing in the food line. the way i thought y2k was gonna go down, was there was gonna be a glitch in the computers causing the welfare checks to be late. and the welfare recepients going to there refrigerators and no more beer, going into there cubbards and no more potatoes. what to do? take to the streets? what u going do with no money on hand and no food, bro? call me a "mormon" then! our US economy is ever so fragile and not to mention bankrupt............start preparing before your the one in the food line, check your cubbard, what you got...a packet of ketchup?



    You sound like Michigan militia. Only your neck is more red.

  12. #12
    wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,360
    actually, i am not white. as far as my ethnicity, i classify as an "OTHER". as for my ethnocentrism it is American

  13. #13
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Actually you may still be able to use it . That new energy bill good old mr.B signed screwed up day light savings time .

  14. #14
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    well they are only brown people, right? Geeze you sure you do not know badgerman?

    Brown people.........damn......they cause ALL the problems in the world don't they........thank the white Jesus (the Mormon Jesus is the whitest dude I've seen.....looks like a friggin Nazi).......anyway.......thank the white Jesus for the white Christians of the US for keeping a little sanity in this world......and a German pope........who might line out those brown Catholics........who may or may not be Christians depending on which Baptist or Mormon or Seventh Day Adventist you talk to........

    excluding of course the little insanity in Iraq and G.Bay.....and Hiroshima.....and Vietnam......and ElSalvador.....and Panama......and Texas......and the lands of the Native Americans.......

  15. #15
    _Tiger_ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    760
    Also, aren't you all glad that The Bible was originally written in English? The way the good lord intended?

  16. #16
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tiger_
    Also, aren't you all glad that The Bible was originally written in English? The way the good lord intended?
    King James english by golly.......like Adam, Noah and Abraham spoke

  17. #17
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    actually, i am not white. as far as my ethnicity, i classify as an "OTHER". as for my ethnocentrism it is American

    lol, I wasnt talking about your ethnicity.

  18. #18
    books555's Avatar
    books555 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,679
    I dont know about Y2K but I think the stock market could tank in the coming years. We are spending much more money than we are making, and will have to pay penalty eventually.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by books555
    I dont know about Y2K but I think the stock market could tank in the coming years. We are spending much more money than we are making, and will have to pay penalty eventually.
    Book, you and I don't agree on much, but for once we are in total agreement.

    In the last few years the US government has been spending a LOT of money it doesn't have and someday you the taxpayer will have to pony up... I am not sure how the US economy would survive a taxation level similar to Canada or many european countries (without the social services like healthcare or university for that money).

    Red

  20. #20
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    We wouldn't have a deficit if we didn't have to support all the brown people......and then have to go kill 'em in Iraq......and soon Iran............
    and the Mormons with the huge families.........and all the old people with all the drugs they take........and crack babies.........and big stadiums for pro sports........and hospitals that take care of deadbeats........and highways........and schools........and police........and fireman.......and airports.......hmmmmm.........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •