Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Badgerman is offline Banned

This might be old stuff........

But I think it is totally TRUE.........and very relevant to the discussions on this board.

Wisdom for this week

Two Wolves
    One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a
    battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.
    One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy,sorrow, regret,
    greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
    The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility,
    kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."
    The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
    "Which wolf wins?"
    The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    A scorpion see's a turtle about the cross the Jordan river, "Mr.Turtle may I have a lift on your back please, I've to get to the other side but can't get there without you". "And why should I give you a lift?" asks the turtle "You'll sting me and kill me". "Why would I do that, then we'd both drown" replies the scorpion. "OK, hop on" says the turtle. Half way accross the river the scorpion stings the turtle, the turtle looks up at the scorpion and through his dying breath asks "Why did you do that, now we're both going to die"..."Because its the middle east, its what we do", replies the drowning scorpion.

Pretty sad really!.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    A scorpion see's a turtle about the cross the Jordan river, "Mr.Turtle may I have a lift on your back please, I've to get to the other side but can't get there without you". "And why should I give you a lift?" asks the turtle "You'll sting me and kill me". "Why would I do that, then we'd both drown" replies the scorpion. "OK, hop on" says the turtle. Half way accross the river the scorpion stings the turtle, the turtle looks up at the scorpion and through his dying breath asks "Why did you do that, now we're both going to die"..."Because its the middle east, its what we do", replies the drowning scorpion.

Pretty sad really!.
    yes sad, the arab countries have everything: natural resources, educated ppl and a good birth rate if they got united they can compete even with the USA but to sad every leader want to keep his chair.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    that scorpion is an asshole

Thread Information