Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Update!

BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member

Update!

Hey all,

I just talked to an alien named Dergerst and he told me that there is no god of any type.

No allah no god that christians and catholics believe in..

Youve all been pawned.. u goofs...

Its a joke for a show on some other planet, they fool stupid people on stupid planets into believing they are god and that they made the universe by helping developing societies flurish and in return leaves there stories and watches as the people fight over whose story is closer to the truth.

Plus they left me with this to ask u all..

If there was only one god, like allah or the christian idealist god.. why doesnt he clear the planet of all non believers.. Honetly... use your common sense.. not your fear of Death of bad luck.. tools...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    ...are you serious bout the alien shit???

but yeah god followers are.....well I like it here and dont wanna get banned so.....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Hmmm...If u dont post a couple of video's and pics with the aliens holding a sign that says IronFreakX and the women have it written on their chests...Ill call BS on you...cuz if u dont then the alien story is like the god story....just that a story...waiting

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    hmm dergest visited me aswell yesterday.

Strikingly handsom fellow but I wish he could keep his damn tentacles off me.

He hooked me up with some space juice that suposed to turn me into ronnie coleman in 2 weeks.

I just hope I wont turn me black and uggly aswell

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Wow, this is freaky... Dergerst and I talked just about an hour ago... He told me to get online and go to the political/religion forum on AR. He said that some guy named BiteTheDust was going to spew a bunch of shit out of his mouth. Sure enough... BTD, Dergerst wanted me to tell you

HAHA you fell for it

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Wow, this is freaky... Dergerst and I talked just about an hour ago... He told me to get online and go to the political/religion forum on AR. He said that some guy named BiteTheDust was going to spew a bunch of shit out of his mouth. Sure enough... BTD, Dergerst wanted me to tell you

HAHA you fell for it

Yeah, Dergerst stopped by the other night, and we had a few brews, and talked shit.

He asked me to apologize for him, for all of the strange sexual experiments that he did to you BiteTheDust.

He told me about what he did on you, that tool that he used to probe you must have hurt!

However he was very surprised that you kept a smile on your face the entire time, as if you were enjoying that anal probing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Yeah, Dergerst stopped by the other night, and we had a few brews, and talked shit.

He asked me to apologize for him, for all of the strange sexual experiments that he did to you BiteTheDust.

He told me about what he did on you, that tool that he used to probe you must have hurt!

However he was very surprised that you kept a smile on your face the entire time, as if you were enjoying that anal probing.
    DAMN I thought I was the only one getting probed. No ass for dergast for a month atleast damn probing son of a bitch.

Thread Information