Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

I bet Texans hate this in your state. lmao

God forbid someone wants to save American lives. I was watching the news and a bunch of Texans were crying about this. I sent a donation just for spite. lol.

http://www.crawfordpeacehouse.org/

We are mobilizing support for Cindy Sheehan's action in Crawford Texas. Come to Crawford! Join Cindy and thousands of others who have come to show their support for her and the other military families who stand with her.

Check in at Peace House when you arrive for updates and directions.

Monetary donations are needed and can be sent to:
    Crawford Peace House
    P.O. Box 710218
    Dallas, Tx. 75371-0218

or use PayPal below

Thanks to all those who have donated, participated and sent good wishes to Cindy. She is held up by your love and desire for peace.

We are located In the center of Crawford, Texas on Hwy 185 and the railroad tracks
    9142 5th Street Crawford, Tx. 76638-3037 (Map)

The Vigil is on Prairie Chapel road near the entrance to Bush’s ranch

The Peace House phone is 254-486-0099

E-mail can be sent to crawfordpeacehouse@yahoo.com. We are trying to catch up with the tremendous flood of messages. Please know that we feel your good thoughts and and that Cindy knows of your gratitude and support.

In the News
    Support the troops' moms - Aug 9, 2005 Alternet.org
    President Bush Ditches Mother Of Slain Soldier - The Lonestar Iconoclast(daily updates)
    Every Mother's Son - Aug 8, 2005 PeaceJournalism.com

Related Organizations
    Code Pink
    Military Families Speak Out
    The Gold Star Mothers of America

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I sent a donation just for spite. lol.
    No you did not!

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    No you did not!
    lol. Two bucks. Seriously.

I am taking an anti-Texas stance. I am tired of hearing Don't Mess With Texas.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Why would texans in general mind if there are demonstrations or camp in's? What does picketing the presidents ranch have to do with "messing with texas"???

Loz, are you an active libertarian? Not starting a fight about libertarian party... just want some information them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Why would texans in general mind if there are demonstrations or camp in's? What does picketing the presidents ranch have to do with "messing with texas"???

Loz, are you an active libertarian? Not starting a fight about libertarian party... just want some information them. Thanks.
    You wouldn't believe what they were saying on the news. This one good ole' boy was like: "They can pull that crap in San Francisco but this is Texas. We support our president." These buffoons still don't see that he sent us to war and cost many American's their children, parents, brothers, sisters, etc. all on a wrong assumption. Meanwhile no one has any idea where Osama Bin Laden is who did attack us on our own soil. These idiots can't think for themselves. Evidence is all over in plain english, but they can't see it. They are unable to see the obvious. That is all I can conclude.

I am not an active Libertarian yet. I joined an online community and I just recently found out where they have meetings in my area. Check this out http://freestateproject.org/

You wouldn't believe what they were saying on the news. This one good ole' boy was like: "They can pull that crap in San Francisco but this is Texas. We support our president." These buffoons still don't see that he sent us to war and cost many American's their children, parents, brothers, sisters, etc. all on a wrong assumption. Meanwhile no one has any idea where Osama Bin Laden is who did attack us on our own soil. These idiots can't think for themselves. Evidence is all over in plain english, but they can't see it. They are unable to see the obvious. That is all I can conclude.

I am not an active Libertarian yet. I joined an online community and I just recently found out where they have meetings in my area. Check this out http://freestateproject.org/
    Thanks for the site... Check out that micheal barnardik thread on the constitution, rights, liberties.

I agree about the blinded public... The media of disinformation and misdirection helps the government keep control of the "sheeple".

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Thanks for the site... Check out that micheal barnardik thread on the constitution, rights, liberties.

I agree about the blinded public... The media of disinformation and misdirection helps the government keep control of the "sheeple".
    Is the Barnardik thread anything refering to the White Paper of Citizenship?

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/law/white-paper.htm

I spelled his name wrong.. Bardnarik I think... I burned his classes on disc. I just looked at an overview of white paper link... This U.S. Constitution class is based on ideology that we are free, that we are a republic, and america needs to wake up.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

Michael Badnarik is the Libertarian party's candidate for president.

Meso is refering to my Constitution Class thread. It's a seven hour lecture given by Badnarik on the raw interpretation of the Constitution.

www.badnarik.org

That's his personal webpage. He'll never be elected president, but I think that he could get a respectable enough chunk of votes in the future to sway the Republican party to be less socialy conservative and less statist about fiscal and foreign policy. In order for that to happen however, the Libertarian party needs to stop being a bunch of whinny hippies and start campaigning for votes. They are absolutely pathetic at fund-raising and getting their message out. They also self sabotage by identifying themselves too much with drug legalization. People in this country have been brainwashed into thinking that because hard drugs are bad, the drug war is good. They should keep their mouths shut on that issue until people are warmed up to some of their less controversial but still very progressive ideas. Simply put though, the LPs lip service is a hell of a lot better than the track records of the two main parties. That's a good enough reason for me to vote 3rd party.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 08-14-2005 at 12:19 AM.

Ok, the guy that owns the neighboring property fires a shotgun in the air... Why? Because he believed she had the freedom to protest but only for a week... When questioned he said he was preparing for pheasant season, bullshit. He was trying a scare tactic. He went as far as to use an analogy of "If your brother inlaw comes to visit doesnt it start stinking up the place if he doesnt leave?" and there LOZ will make his point and what a blow to all texans... Why? because you all will be labeled because of this one mans actions.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    That guy that shot the gun should give the lady a break, she lost a son in a war. And this guy cant give her enough respect, that she cant even protest for a week or month? That is shameful.

Thread Information