Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

G. W. Bush is a Gangsta Wanna Be!!

G. W. Bush have threatened IRAN with military action if Iran don't give up their nuclear program , now WTF is that?!! does he think the world is a BIGGER HARLEM or SOUTH CENTRAL?!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably the most unintelligent post in this forum ever. And that takes alot. However I agree with it other than the wording.

Everyone that is draft age needs to worry about this.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Lozgod]Probably the most unintelligent post in this forum ever. And that takes alot.QUOTE]
    oh really?!! he is a cowboy and u r a Texas boy so...

[QUOTE=smokethedays]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Probably the most unintelligent post in this forum ever. And that takes alot.QUOTE]
    oh really?!! he is a cowboy and u r a Texas boy so...
    Apperently you are about as bright as your post.

I live in Philly.

I hate Texas. That is why I say I'll mess with Texas. Because people from Texas say "Don't mess with Texas".

So, I highly recommend you find another person to pick a quarrel with because I will embarrass you thoroughly. Not that you're not 2 for 2 on that already.

Also learn how to quote stupid.

jasper1968 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    G. W. Bush have threatened IRAN with military action if Iran don't give up their nuclear program , now WTF is that?!! does he think the world is a BIGGER HARLEM or SOUTH CENTRAL?!!

Posts like this are really inane..

Blog Entries
    Apperently you are about as bright as your post.

I live in Philly.

I hate Texas. That is why I say I'll mess with Texas. Because people from Texas say "Don't mess with Texas".

So, I highly recommend you find another person to pick a quarrel with because I will embarrass you thoroughly. Not that you're not 2 for 2 on that already.

Also learn how to quote stupid.
    another pissed of white boy, who knows nothing but talkin' shit to others.
    go sit ur dumbass infornt of TV and cheer for ur dumb ass elected president.
    and hey don't insult others by calling them stupid, just because u don't like their opinions.
    and u call ur selves Democracy/Freedom lovers, ya sure

I think you can't read. I am a libertarian, I hate Bush. However I do agree with him on education and it is people like you that make me feel that way.
    another pissed of white boy, who knows nothing but talkin' shit to others.
    go sit ur dumbass infornt of TV and cheer for ur dumb ass elected president.
    and hey don't insult others by calling them stupid, just because u don't like their opinions.
    and u call ur selves Democracy/Freedom lovers, ya sure

Blog Entries
    i just hate it how all these ignorant ppl on the board act.
    simple and easy, u don't like the post, fvck you don't continue readin' it or don't reply.
    idiots

Blog Entries
    I think you can't read. I am a libertarian, I hate Bush. However I do agree with him on education and it is people like you that make me feel that way.
    honestly i feel sorry for u.

i just hate it how all these ignorant ppl on the board act.
    simple and easy, u don't like the post, fvck you don't continue readin' it or don't reply.
    idiots
    If you had an IQ of 2 or 3 you would of seen I agreed with you just not your wording from the beginning. You chose to dumb it down (that took some effort BTW) and come after me, I warned you, and now you cry.

Blog Entries
    hate who ever the fvck u wanna hate. just don't insult others cause u oppose their ideas/opinions.
    nothing makes ur opinion better/accurate. and if u think that, then u r a real ignorant.

Blog Entries
    If you had an IQ of 2 or 3 you would of seen I agreed with you just not your wording from the beginning. You chose to dumb it down (that took some effort BTW) and come after me, I warned you, and now you cry.
    u can disagree with the wording as much as u like, it wasn't intended or directed towards u, so why would u be insultive. that my main concern.

zOaib is offline VET
    u can disagree with the wording as much as u like, it wasn't intended or directed towards u, so why would u be insultive. that my main concern.
    smokey CHILL ! u both got off wrong with each other , seriously calm down bro ! he HATES G.W ............... what else u want !

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    He is insulted for people that live in harlem and south central... Geeze... you are stupid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    He is insulted for people that live in harlem and south central... Geeze... you are stupid.
    i didn't insult ppl lives in S. Central or Harlem, read good stupid,
    i said G. W. Bush thinks the world is a big Harlem or S. Central, meaning a gang banging neighbor hood, and both areas are known for that.

i didn't insult ppl lives in S. Central or Harlem, read good stupid,
    i said G. W. Bush thinks the world is a big Harlem or S. Central, meaning a gang banging neighbor hood, and both areas are known for that.
    There are no gangbangers in South Central. What are you talking about? South Central Quebec is one of the safest cities in all of Canada.

Blog Entries
    There are no gangbangers in South Central. What are you talking about? South Central Quebec is one of the safest cities in all of Canada.
    muaaahahahahaaa, u must be kidding, no?!!
    S. Central, LA bro, no wonder u r attacking my ass.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    USA will not attack Iran for a simple reason , the USA troops are stuck in Iraq under the fire of the resistance and its only Sunni resistance if Iran was attacked the Shiite which are the majority in Iraq will join the fight against the Americans and this will be hell for them attacks in Iraq and attacks in Iran plus all the people in Iran are soldiers and Iran have a good military power from a good air defense fire jets to long range heavy missiles and modified small desert laser aiming tanks.
    Americans have 4 options:
    -Go into a direct war with Iran (which is very hard for the reason I state above)
    -Go into a war with Iran through the security council in the UN (in this case china and Russia will VETO)
    -Negotiate with Iran through the Europeans and give the Iranian other technologies and economy help as a compensation
    -Accept the new status-quo and let Iran have a Shiite nuclear technology like the Sunni nuclear technology in Pakistan, the Hindu nuclear technology in India and the Jewish nuclear technology in 'israel'
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 08-14-2005 at 06:22 AM.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    USA will not attack Iran for a simple reason , the USA troops are stuck in Iraq under the fire of the resistance and its only Sunni resistance if Iran was attacked the Shiite which are the majority in Iraq will join the fight against the Americans and this will be hell for them attacks in Iraq and attacks in Iran plus all the people in Iran are soldiers and Iran have a good military power from a good air defense fire jets to long range heavy missiles and modified small desert laser aiming tanks.
    Americans have 4 options:
    -Go into a direct war with Iran (which is very hard for the reason I state above)
    -Go into a war with Iran through the security council in the UN (in this case china and Russia will VETO)
    -Negotiate with Iran through the Europeans and give the Iranian other technologies and economy help as a compensation
    -Accept the new status-quo and let Iran have a Shiite nuclear technology like the Sunni nuclear technology in Pakistan, the Hindu nuclear technology in India and the Jewish nuclear technology in 'israel'

FOR ONCE well put !

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Iran has a right for nuclear power. It is a right of every country to progress. For some reason everytime a Muslim country wants to progress, there is a stop to it, from outsiders.

Iran also has the right to have nuclear weapons, as long as Israel has nuclear weapons.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    . For some reason everytime a Muslim country wants to progress, there is a stop to it, from outsiders.

It's most likely because they keep strapping bombs to themselves .

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    It's most likely because they keep strapping bombs to themselves .
    Instead of dropping bombs from planes, right?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Iran has a right for nuclear power. It is a right of every country to progress. For some reason everytime a Muslim country wants to progress, there is a stop to it, from outsiders.

Iran also has the right to have nuclear weapons, as long as Israel has nuclear weapons.
    Everybody should have a right for nuclear power... but nobody should have a right for nuclear weapons.

Thread Information