Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Badgerman is offline Banned

BUSH too chicken to talk to mothers......

Cindy Sheehan

March 15, 2005

To Whom it May Concern:

Imagine my distress when I turned Night Line on last night and I was confronted with the gory details of my son's murder in Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq on 04/04/04. Imagine, also, my sorrow and rage at the side of the story that you presented to the American public.

I was on the Night Line Townhall Meeting in Washington, DC on 01/27/05. After I spoke (which I think was a fluke), Ted Koppel dismissed me as being "emotional." First of all, how can I approach this discussion without emotions, MY SON WAS KILLED, AND KILLED FOR LIES? Second of all, that show was not fair and balanced and I think the conclusion "Should we stay" was foregone.

The show last night was also not fair and balanced. To see all the wives being interviewed who had not lost their husbands and to hear what "hard work" it is to be left behind when their husbands are at war. How hard to you think it is to have a child killed in an illegal and immoral war? In this "wonderful" group of families left behind, we had exactly ONE of the wives call us..she is Diane Rose who was my son's Colonel, Frank Rose's wife. The last time we heard from Diane was in October and we feel we have been left behind by anyone connected to the 2-5 Cavalry. Is support only given if your loved one stays alive? One wife was quoted as saying that Sundays were the hardest for the families left behind. My son was killed on Palm Sunday last year..how does anybody think Sundays are for my family?

A distraught father who lost his son was shown telling how much his life was so adversely affected. Why wasn't a mother (like me) who has been an outspoken critic of this war and of the President's policies interviewed for this piece? Why wasn't I given a chance to talk about 04/04/04 and the series of lies, mistakes and miscalculations that led to my precious oldest child's death??

General Chiarelli was quoted as saying that 04/04/04 was a "wake up" call to the 2-5 Cavalry. If he thinks it was a "wake up" call, let me tell you how having 3 Army officers come to my door on 04/04/04 and tell me that my darling son was KIA. I have learned so many details of that day and of my son's experience in Iraq.

The very first thing that went wrong happened in November at Ft Irwin, California...the 2-5 Cavalry went for desert training. They received open desert warfare training and my son was killed in an urban guerilla attack, which he hadn't been trained for. Also, he was wearing an inadequate helmet and a Vietnam era flak jacket. Casey was stationed in a very dangerous place, like the General said: FOB War Eagle. I have subsequently learned that the soldiers of the 2-5 Cav who were stationed outside of Baghdad had Kevlar body armor. I have also found out that Casey slept in the back of his Humvee for the last 2 weeks of his life because there wasn't any room on post for him to have a cot. How tired and overworked was he before he went into that battle on 04/04/04?

In addition, my son was killed after L. Paul Bremer inflamed the Shi'a by taking away their tv station and newspapers. The Abu Ghraib scandal was about to break in America...but it was well known by the Iraqi people that their citizens were being tortured and defiled in the prisons. My son was a sitting duck by the time 04/04/04 rolled around.

The very worst thing of all, is that my son was sent to rescue some fellow soldiers trapped in an ambush in the back of a LMTV..which is basically an open air trailer. It would be the equivalent of driving through Dallas on 11/22/63 in a Convertible. The troops stationed at FOB War Eagle were sent ahead of their tanks and Bradleys!!! They had to go into battle in the back of LMTV's and non-armored Humvees. This is just proof to me that our troops are as important to their leaders as bullets are. It is a small miracle that only 7 of them were killed in the ambush. Luckily for the rest of the moms, it was dark. After my son's murder, there was an article in Stars and Stripes that quoted one of Casey's superior officers as saying. "04 April taught us a lesson. We won't send soldiers to battle without their armor any more." How do you think that made me feel? It was like "OOOPS, your dear son was killed. Life happens. Oh well, you live and learn." The General was also quoted as saying that the insurgency "surprised" them. Why? Has there ever been an invasion/occupation of a sovereign country that hasn't been resisted? Anyone with half a brain and an even rudimentary understanding of history would know that all occupations are resisted. The Pentagon and the Army brass did not plan adequately for an occupation.

Then Gen. Chiarelli said the thing that upset me the most. He said that the loss of life was terrible, but at least Iraqis had elections on 01/30/05. With the continuuing insurgency and with Iraqis and Americans losing their lives everyday there, how can he be proud of that? I may remind you and the General, that Iraqi elections was not the reason that our President and his Neo-Con war mongers invaded Iraq with our precious human resources. I will give the two reasons given for the invaseion here: Saddam had WMD's and he was an imminent threat to America. Saddam could have WMD's on our shores within 45 minutes. Condoleeza Rice used fear as a factor when she said: Don't let the smoking gun be a mushroom cloud. Rumsfeld and Colin Powell pointed out to us where the weapons were on a map.

The second reason that America was given before the invasion was that Saddam was the biggest sponsor of world terrorism and he supported Osama Bin Laden! Oh really??? The hijackers were predominantly Saudi Arabian as was Osama (who is still at large, by the way). The theory that Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 was disproven by the 9/11 commission's report. A huge factor in Americans believing all this bull is that our media..the Fourth Estate didn't do any research and expose the lies for what they were: justifications for invading a country that posed no imminent or long-term threat to America.

One reason that the President DID NOT give for the invasion and occupation of Iraq was so that Iraqis could have elections. As a matter of fact, that was Ayatollah Ali al Sistani's idea..not Bush's. If the president in his lying and betraying in the lead up and rush to this insane invasion had told the world that we were going over there to give Iraqi's elections, would we the people have gone along with the invasion? Would we as compassionate Americans have thought that it would have been worth billions and billions of dollars; hundreds of our amazing children dead; tens of thousands of innocent Iraqi women and children dead: a country lying in ruins? I don't think so. I certainly didn't raise my son to be an outstanding citizen of the world to go and die so some people could have ink-stained fingers!!! If anyone reading this has children, would you think it was worth it?? Instead of some Congress leaders showing ink-stained fingers at the SOTU address they should have held up blood soaked hands.

Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by a George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy...not for the real reason, becuase the Arab-Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy. That hasn't changed since America invaded and occupied Iraq...in fact it has gotten worse.

It would be so amazing if your show would put me, or another parent who lost their child on who disagrees with the war and this administration: to have just an entire show..without presenting the false side of the debate. That would take a lot of courage and integrity. I hope your program will exhibit these qualities.

I also think that Mr. Koppel owes me an apology for the rude way I was treated on his show. After I expressed myself about the war being based on lies and that the troops should be brought home immediately because the war was based on lies, I was not thanked for my comments, or my son's sacrifice. He just said to keep the discussion away from emotions. Then, the wife of a soldier who was killed was allowed to speak and she praised the policies of this deplorable and despicable administration, and she was thanked and praised by the panel.

Also, another aspect that Mr. Koppel refused to acknowledge was when a man walked up to a microphone and asked Richard Perle to explain PNAC..he was rudely ignored.

I am so glad the First Cavalry came home from this senseless and needless war based on the imaginations of Neo-Cons and fought with ignorance and arrogance by the Commander in Chief and the Pentagon. I am thrilled for the mothers whose children didn't come home under the cover of darkness in flag-draped boxes like my son did. I am sure that some of Casey's buddies were able to walk off the plane because of his sacrifice. I am just so deeply sorry that my son's blood had to be their leaders' lesson in how to occupy a country and fight an insurgency. My son is dead forever and my joy has been robbed from me for the rest of my life.

Your show needs to show both sides of this debate and stop being a propanda tool for this administration. This is my challenge to you from a true patriot who wants the lies exposed.

Love and Peace!!!
    Cindy Sheehan
    Mother of Hero: Spc Casey Austin Sheehan KIA 04/04/04
    Casey's Peace Page
    Co-Founder of Gold Star Families For Peace
    http://www.gsfp.org/

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It baffles me how Bush got away with selling the world a lie, which resulted in the death of over 1000 americans. If Clinton did that he would be in prison right now. He got a blow job and they wanted to throw him in jail for it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It baffles me how Bush got away with selling the world a lie, which resulted in the death of over 1000 americans. If Clinton did that he would be in prison right now. He got a blow job and they wanted to throw him in jail for it.
    And how many Iraqi's died?.

If I was Bush I wouldn't talk to mother's either, why would I?. I'm sending their son's, daughters & husbands to their deaths for a lie. I honestly think Bush should be tried as a war criminal, but that ain't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    And how many Iraqi's died?
    And Brits. The only reason I didn't say Iraqis is because Sadam was murdering them as well and some Bush supporter will use it as a smoke screen to say that's why we invaded Iraq like the chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons lie never happened.

And I agree. He is a criminal.

ilovesus is offline Member
    They should send bush's ass over there to fight

Liquidred is offline Registered User
    I'm going to respond to a few things you said but i just want you to know how sorry i am that something like that happened.
    First off i do support what is happening for a few reasons. I have alot of friends including family that are full time and reserves that i have had long, in depth conversations about the war and what their opinion is on it. I have had everyone of them tell me they went there skeptical but after seeing what these people were living in and what they had gone through and how much they ended up loving the soldiers they know they were doing the right thing. They also said "We can either fight terrorist here and have them suicide bombing us at McDonalds or we can fight them over there its one or the other."
    I personally belive that GW was under bad intellegince. I think our CIA needs revamped. I don't think pre 9/11 were being trained and running like they should have been. When 9/11 happened i was an scramble to find the blame.
    I try and look at it that if i was president and i had every general, sec of war telling me this guy is why this happened. This guy has the shit to kill more people possibly alot of americans on our soil. I would have made the same decision.
    I watch FOX news everyday. I hate CNN. Soldiers i talked to say the only news to watch is FOW they do not distort the truth and were great in Iraq. I think it would be a good debate if there were two parents that have lost childern in this war and how their opinions differ.
    I watched Fox last night that had parents that differed from what you are saying. They don't think troops should be pulled. They said their son told them its not going to be a quick war its going to take a while but our country will be safer. That is what every soldier signed on to do. Make us safer at home. I think that is probrably to most noble thing anyone can do.
    The terrorist dont agree with not only OUR way of life BUT every Western Cultures way. They don't agree with how we let our women have freedom. With how we dress, drive, eat, drink, walk, talk. They hate us. My parents have been to pakistan about 20 years ago and had dinner with one of the generals. He told them that there is no negotiating with people over here. They are all uneducation and only understand one thing FEAR and DEATH. They don't care about money, Love, Health. Its like being 500 years behind the rest of the world in terms of civilization. That is what a general of the pakistan army said.
    I hate war. I would love to see everything calm down, But its not going to happen if we pull out now it will show our weakness and leave nothing but iraq to turn into a country of terrorist that WILL kill us. We can't ration with these people. They don't value our or their lives.
    When we went to the UN to get help in this war and we lost the vote. It was found out that Saddam had coutries like France, spain and a few others who were totally against this idea in his back pocket. He was giving them free oil voulchers. Now Spain was bombed. Countries are seeing how deep rooted this was going. Money can corrupt everything.
    Your son didn't die for lies. He died protection YOU. You can walk out your door without fearing something happening on your soil. I understand your angry you have EVERY right to be.
    Its bullshit abou the armor problems in our army. If you want someone to point the finger at though its not Bush. Its the Dems of our Congress that signed a Military Budget cut when Clinton was in office. I don't think people understand we have a democracy NOT a monarchy. Bush just can't DO things. If there is something wrong look at congress and the lifetime politicians that find something to dwell on for a campaign. Democrats in general not all, want a smaller military. We Need all we can all the time. Every soldier should have the newest and best things. So pull the ****ing space shuttle down CUT NASA back and give our boys what they need to help us Ted Kennedy. What has the Space program done for this country....NOTHING. The doesn't need to be pointed at one person but at alot of people there isn't blood on any one persons hands. This is a new time for American. Things will never be the same after 9/11

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    The terrorist dont agree with not only OUR way of life BUT every Western Cultures way. They don't agree with how we let our women have freedom. With how we dress, drive, eat, drink, walk, talk. They hate us. My parents have been to pakistan about 20 years ago and had dinner with one of the generals. He told them that there is no negotiating with people over here. They are all uneducation and only understand one thing FEAR and DEATH. They don't care about money, Love, Health. Its like being 500 years behind the rest of the world in terms of civilization. That is what a general of the pakistan army said.
    I hate war. I would love to see everything calm down, But its not going to happen if we pull out now it will show our weakness and leave nothing but iraq to turn into a country of terrorist that WILL kill us. We can't ration with these people. They don't value our or their lives.
    Fox News has brainwashed you pretty good, you sound like a parrot of Fox News, repeating whatever they said.

Arabs/Muslims dont care what you do in your country, why the HELL would we care? I dont get it. Walk around naked, worship Satan, and eat babies for breakfast, we really dont care.

But dont come and invade our countries, and support our enemies.

Simple.

This rational is just amazing.

YOUR COUNTRY ATTACKED IRAQ. You started this war. You are attacking a foriegn people. Iraq didnt attack you, you attacked it.

The problem is you people have double standards. How would you like it if we attacked America because we didnt like its leader or government.

To you people the rest of the world are animals, you dehumanize them. But the reality is we are all humans.

And as humans we have the right to defend ourselves any way possible from FOREIGN invaders.

I have had everyone of them tell me they went there skeptical but after seeing what these people were living in and what they had gone through and how much they ended up loving the soldiers they know they were doing the right thing. They also said "We can either fight terrorist here and have them suicide bombing us at McDonalds or we can fight them over there its one or the other."
    Your army has caused those problems those Iraqi's are living in. I've also served in the middle east, Arabs love anyone who'll put a dollar in their hand.
    As for the terrorists, where were they before the war?. Don't tell me Saddam had them all murdered, because he wasn't patrolling Baghdad in Abrams MBT's and Apachie gunships.

They don't think troops should be pulled.
    I don't think Bush should get off lightly either. Your president fvcked up a country for a lie and thats the price your all paying for re-electing the fvcking asshole. Oh, and thanks for my us$6+ a gallon of gas buddy.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Fox news is the only news channel worth watching. The others are full of liberal propganda. Ihave not watched CNN since the early 90's and gulf war 1.

Bush has already met with this mother once before. She seeks another meeting for propoganda reasons only and she should be looked upon as such. I'm sorry her son died fighting for his country but that is a risk you take when you sign up. Everyone in the military today is there by their own free will. The liberals see this story gets no action and will drop it and move on to the next thing soon. Bush is here to stay and nothing will change that.

Jeb Bush in 08!

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Fox News has brainwashed you pretty good, you sound like a parrot of Fox News, repeating whatever they said.

Arabs/Muslims dont care what you do in your country, why the HELL would we care? I dont get it. Walk around naked, worship Satan, and eat babies for breakfast, we really dont care.

But dont come and invade our countries, and support our enemies.

Simple.

This rational is just amazing.

YOUR COUNTRY ATTACKED IRAQ. You started this war. You are attacking a foriegn people. Iraq didnt attack you, you attacked it.

The problem is you people have double standards. How would you like it if we attacked America because we didnt like its leader or government.

To you people the rest of the world are animals, you dehumanize them. But the reality is we are all humans.

And as humans we have the right to defend ourselves any way possible from FOREIGN invaders.
    Bravo, well said.

Liquidred is offline Registered User
    Our Policy isn't to sit back...We tried that once...And Japan ****ed us up..We are a world superpower.....You can't sit back on the defensive and expect to come out okay. First lets not turn this into a **** you **** off thing. Lets debate rationally.

Iraq was totally ****t up before us. Now its not better yet but at least saddam isn't killing people for no reason. Have you watched what his sons and saddam did to those people. I would love for you to see your family raped and killed in ways that they were and see how you would react. If the iraq people didnt support us there wouldn't be iraqi goverments, iraqi police. This is landmark and if something can happen over there and they make it safe not only will that be the start of something good but there were be a peacfull country in the middle of shit that will hopefully spread.
    I pay 2.75 a gallon too.....Go to Germany GO anywhere and buy some gas. You'll want to come back here quick as shit. My stepdad owns oil companies and US compaines aren't the ones making all the money. The big companies buy oil from mid eastern compaines b/c its still cheaper to refine then using our crude shit. If we refined our oil prices would be like 5.00 a gallon. We need new technology to refine our green nasy parafin oil.

How can u honestly say fox news is brainwashing? O'reilly is a independant. Everytime there is a discussion there is a REP and DEM. Hannity and Combs yea thats a bad one too....i don't get people.

No a jeb man myself...i think its possible if hillary plays her cards she'll take it... But watch for Roody and Condoleza.

Iraq was totally ****t up before us. Now its not better yet but at least saddam isn't killing people for no reason. Have you watched what his sons and saddam did to those people. I would love for you to see your family raped and killed in ways that they were and see how you would react.
    The US didnt go to Iraq to help the Iraqi people, trust me. That was not even their top 5 objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Fox news is the only news channel worth watching. The others are full of liberal propganda. Ihave not watched CNN since the early 90's and gulf war 1.

Bush has already met with this mother once before. She seeks another meeting for propoganda reasons only and she should be looked upon as such. I'm sorry her son died fighting for his country but that is a risk you take when you sign up. Everyone in the military today is there by their own free will. The liberals see this story gets no action and will drop it and move on to the next thing soon. Bush is here to stay and nothing will change that.

Jeb Bush in 08!
    How can you say the other news channels are liberal propaganda? Maybe on political issues, but they are all pumping conservative fed fear. They are all guilty spreading information of terrorist warnings that hold no water just so people will rally around the conservatives.

Also how can you support a man that sent us in to Iraq based on a lie, costing many many many young men and womens lives. Meanwhile there is a military force smaller than the NYPD looking for Osama Bin Laden who attacked us on our soil.

And on top of all that the Iraq situation has our manpower so thinned out that if we had to deal with Iran tomorrow we couldn't and they REALLY have the potential for weapons of mass destructions.

Are conservatives just that stupid? No offense to anyone, I just can not understand how they support this war. IT WAS BASED ON A LIE. THEY TOLD US THERE WERE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND IT WAS A LIE. HE LIED TO YOU AND YOU CONSERVATIVES LOVE HIM FOR IT.

Can someone explain that?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I support this war for only 1 reason and that is we are already there. Once there the job must be finished or the ones that died did so for nothing. Bush has done much wrong in my eyes, our economy shifted to service oriented from manufacturing under his watch and there will be a price to pay for this. I also understand his corporate buddies are getting rich from all of this but in the end I have to ask myself which team am I on?

I support this war for only 1 reason and that is we are already there. Once there the job must be finished or the ones that died did so for nothing. Bush has done much wrong in my eyes, our economy shifted to service oriented from manufacturing under his watch and there will be a price to pay for this. I also understand his corporate buddies are getting rich from all of this but in the end I have to ask myself which team am I on?
    I agree. We are stuck now. However I don't see how his constiutuents can't feel betrayed. I don't understand that. His lies killed almost as many Americans as Osama did on 9/11.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a complete waste of his time, and he has already met with her.

thors twins is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    clinton should be in jail for doing nothing against terrorism. did you know the world trade center was bombed before 9-11. how about the USS cole, or the embassy bombings. instead of banging a 20 year old intern he have been doing his job. go to the bank and withdraw a clue!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Its a complete waste of his time, and he has already met with her.
    Yeah.....little league games are much more important......gotta lead those young nazis you know

Did you know Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by thors twins
    clinton should be in jail for doing nothing against terrorism. did you know the world trade center was bombed before 9-11. how about the USS cole, or the embassy bombings. instead of banging a 20 year old intern he have been doing his job. go to the bank and withdraw a clue!!!!!!!!!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    AMEN, See my recent post about this issue

So it would have been cool with you had Clinton attacked the wrong country and brought his people into a war based on lies just because your interests were attacked?. This is what your saying!.

thors twins is offline Banned
    So it would have been cool with you had Clinton attacked the wrong country and brought his people into a war based on lies just because your interests were attacked?. This is what your saying!.
    whats not cool with me is that he did nothing but shove cigars up monicas ass. and in case you left wing commies have to be reminded of the facts again, your beloved united nations gave the murderous thug 17 resolutions to comply with WMD searches and to not shoot at U.S. warplanes in the no-fly zones to protect the Kurds. 17 times......17 times he scoffed at the U.S. and the U.N. but he really wasnt scoffing at the U.N was he? no he was making deals with your beloved smelly french faggots lining his pockets while his people starved to death. so while the corrupt U.N kept us debating endlessly stalling for time, anything could have been moved or hidden there or syria or any number of places. bush isnt doing enough killing. islamo terrorist need to be killed quick, fast and in a hurry. these evil people (pigs) dont care about anyone . they only want to take us back 700 years when islam ruled the earth. and they wont care if you commie loving bastards stick up for them , they will saw your head off too.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    ... (deep breath... preparing for rant...)... *** AHEM ***... GQ_Bouncer is going to fill you in on a noble truth.

for your information, these are PROFESSIONAL SOLDIERS fighting in Iraq, can you comprehend the diffrence? they are not people, they are soldiers, a "means of destruction". infact, it said a professional infantryman is the only soldier in the army which can be considered a weapon himself. The individual troop, went to the recruiting office, most asked for the infantry and asked to go to Iraq, the soldiers already serving WANT to go to war, as it is their profession. Being a soldier is a technical trade career, they are well educated and trained before entering battle.. they know EXACTLY what to expect, fvck we even train on how to "pass up" the machine-gun once we've been mortally wounded or incapacitated (and their's been many examples where this training has worked effectivley)

Don't hand me this " poor innocent soldier " crap, he signed up, he knew what he was doing, he went to Iraq with the intention of taking lives.

when you ask "why did my husband, son, father, uncle (and same for female) die in Iraq?" how about you ask them "why did my (whatever) sign up for military service"

Get it straight, these men are trained, training, and volunteer to professionally take the lives of other men. they are killed in combat by the likewise

Your that arrogant that you don't expect to lose lives in a war, seriously? play by the training manual and no one gets hurt? amazing..

You think people care that you die when your a soldier? hahah that's a joke, it's a day highschool & college kids love because they get the day off to party and get high, you think your name will be remembered in history textbooks? you think a citizen in the free world understands the complexities of war & politics? Is it new that war is a politicial motivation? or human nature? I want you go to research anti-war protests who become violent due to the protestors attacking riot police Their's your best, ironic, fundamental reason why war happens.

These soldiers died for a "lie"... WAR IS A MEANS OF POLITCAL NEGOTIATION that is all War has EVER BEEN, even the english civil war for our initial freedoms. Nobody cares that Saddam murdered 40,000 Kurds using chemical weapons (VX Gas), hell, we feel more sorry for a dog that just got hit on the side of the highway. but NO, the americans didnt invade for those reasons, so the war is illegal.

America sucks? fvck, let's try the human race fvcking sucks, go check out some third world countries and see how the world really is and come shout out how the free world countries are "abusing" their people...

Don't get me wrong, their are PRINCIPAL arguments against this war, but yet, there has not been ONE post as of recent arguing that TROOPS SHOULD BE USED TO SAVE AFRICA.. how fast has the world acted on that? has China, the worlds largest army helped Africa? How about Germany? Iran? Saudi Arabia? Russia? Entire villages are being wiped out from starvation, lack of medical care, massacres even organzied rape strageties as well as Tribal wars over resources...

educate yourself here: http://www.rapecrisis.org.za/

ALSO - Refer to CAUCASIANS post above
    Last edited by GQ-Bouncer; 08-16-2005 at 07:13 PM.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    AMEN!

My son got recently returned from Iraq. He was in a huge battle two weeks before he came home. He, only slightly injured. 5 of his buddies have a long recouperation period but all survived, thank God!
    There is no consoling a parent who lost their son. IMO- There is no need to meet with her, again, but I believe part of her healing process is just doing what she is doing.
    There have been wars of some type, forever. There were son's & daughters before him that have perished and there will be son's & daughters after. It is a job and a risk a soldier bravely takes on when they sign up.

GQ I stopped reading your reply when you tried to tell me what a professional soldier is!. If memory serves me correctly, your a reservist?. I've 20yrs service in most parts of the world and 3 war's under my belt. I think I know alittle about soldiering. I hate war, I hate it that I suffer P.T.S.D. from combat but I'll do it again, and again because I'm a professional soldier. But fvck it man, I'll call a spade a spade and Bush is a fvcking lier pure and simple.

whats not cool with me is that he did nothing but shove cigars up monicas ass. and in case you left wing commies have to be reminded of the facts again, your beloved united nations gave the murderous thug 17 resolutions to comply with WMD searches and to not shoot at U.S. warplanes in the no-fly zones to protect the Kurds. 17 times......17 times he scoffed at the U.S. and the U.N. but he really wasnt scoffing at the U.N was he? no he was making deals with your beloved smelly french faggots lining his pockets while his people starved to death. so while the corrupt U.N kept us debating endlessly stalling for time, anything could have been moved or hidden there or syria or any number of places. bush isnt doing enough killing. islamo terrorist need to be killed quick, fast and in a hurry. these evil people (pigs) dont care about anyone . they only want to take us back 700 years when islam ruled the earth. and they wont care if you commie loving bastards stick up for them , they will saw your head off too.
    Before people start bitching and whinging about this guy getting banned. I won't stand for that language, whether its directed at me or another AR member. If anyone wants to cry about it, remember if this crap is tolerated YOUR going to be the next victim!.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    in case you left wing commies have to be reminded of the facts again, your beloved united nations gave the murderous thug 17 resolutions to comply with WMD searches and to not shoot at U.S. warplanes in the no-fly zones to protect the Kurds. 17 times......17 times he scoffed at the U.S. and the U.N. but he really wasnt scoffing at the U.N was he?

bush isnt doing enough killing. islamo terrorist need to be killed quick, fast and in a hurry. these evil people (pigs) dont care about anyone .

they only want to take us back 700 years when islam ruled the earth. and they wont care if you commie loving bastards stick up for them , they will saw your head off too.
    You are wrong about complying with UN WMD searches, yes they kicked and screamed all the way to the plants or bombfields, because the did comply unwillingly. You need to find some facts buddy. Over 95% of WMD or missles to carry them were destroyed and accounted for the other 5% was not accounted for as in finding serial #'s or was used in the first war.

Next, you think bush should do more killing? Would you say that if he started killing the detainees held illegally because of the patriot act? Terrorist should be eradicated(killed) but a country is not a terrorist a religion is not a terrorist. Terrorism is an idea... one that we just may be purpetuating.

Islam did not rule the earth, there was not one religion that has ruled the earth. As for the commie loving comment, read the 10 points of communism and you will find our government is using every one of those principles in law right now. Yes a few extremist sawed of heads, you sound like an extremist and you are calling for innocent blood...

zOaib is offline VET
    REMEMBER VIETNAM ! didnt get the job done there either bro ! ......... no offense , USA is fighting a lost cause in IRAQ ........... over 1500 soldiers killed in iraq (Americans) ............. 2000+ died in 9/11 ........... u know what i dont even know why we are still crying over 9/11 when we ourselves have the ability to kill our people by that same number n more .

get ready for the draft it will happen , Gas prices are goign up cost of living is going up next thing is goign to be the DRAFT for sure .........

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Yeah.....little league games are much more important......gotta lead those young nazis you know

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You are wrong about complying with UN WMD searches, yes they kicked and screamed all the way to the plants or bombfields, because the did comply unwillingly. You need to find some facts buddy. Over 95% of WMD or missles to carry them were destroyed and accounted for the other 5% was not accounted for as in finding serial #'s or was used in the first war.

Next, you think bush should do more killing? Would you say that if he started killing the detainees held illegally because of the patriot act? Terrorist should be eradicated(killed) but a country is not a terrorist a religion is not a terrorist. Terrorism is an idea... one that we just may be purpetuating.

Islam did not rule the earth, there was not one religion that has ruled the earth. As for the commie loving comment, read the 10 points of communism and you will find our government is using every one of those principles in law right now. Yes a few extremist sawed of heads, you sound like an extremist and you are calling for innocent blood...
    WELL SAID BRO !

I wonder why these lovers of this Iraq war, on this board, and others, who are young. If you are so passionate about this war, please go and fight in Iraq.

Have the backbone to support your rants.

I wonder why these lovers of this Iraq war, on this board, and others, who are young. If you are so passionate about this war, please go and fight in Iraq.

Have the backbone to support your rants.

You have got to be joking.

You have got to be joking.
    No, there are some young American kids here, that advertise this war, and love this war, and belive its so right.

If you are so passionate about it, and feel this is right. Why not sign up yourself?

When they have to be in a war that is "worthless", they would think twice before being so arrogant on why this war is "right".

No, there are some young American kids here, that advertise this war, and love this war, and belive its so right.

If you are so passionate about it, and feel this is right. Why not sign up yourself?

When they have to be in a war that is "worthless", they would think twice before being so arrogant on why this war is "right".
    You do know I was being sarcastic, right?.

Nothing like reading the opinions of dot.com warlords my friend.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    do u remember the " Nuke them all" statement on this board ? hehe

gotbeer is offline New Member
    Why some many bush haters, for those that dont like this war, do u have a better solution to the Jihadest movement (clashes of civilizations) what side do u live on, u dont like this war move your hippie butts to cuba

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotbeer
    Why some many bush haters, for those that dont like this war, do u have a better solution to the Jihadest movement (clashes of civilizations) what side do u live on, u dont like this war move your hippie butts to cuba
    No, you have american freedom of speech confused... it is a right not a privilage. Define jihadest movement, please. If someone does not like something, you start by talking about it and formulating an action, and just because someone does not think like you does not make them a hippie... I would say by your post it makes them intelligent.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 08-15-2005 at 01:10 PM.

Simple solution to the Jihadist movement.........quit occupying foreign lands........that goes for all countries........

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    The only way to end war is to end the cause of it. Lots of people will be against US pulling out of foreign lands and cutting off aid. But it's the only way this 'war on terror' will end. It cannot be won on a battlefield. I think Bush is smart enough to know this, and he's smart enough to know that he can convince the public that it's untrue. Bush is not really to blame for all this, the people who buy into his bullshit are. Like the old adage "who is more foolish, the fool or the ones who follow him"

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotbeer

Acknowledge their grievences. Why are they pissed off? Is selling military technology to Israel and supporting despotic ME regimes worth having airplanes crash into skyscrapers?

We have shit in their backyard for decades, tried to play impressario. Now they are bringing the fight to our backyard. They are reacting to us. Their actions may be irrational and 'evil', but their anger doesn't occur in a vacuum, and in many cases, is justified.

Solution? Our government needs to mind it's own damn business. We try to mediate and help, but we make things worse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information