08-14-2005, 03:15 PM #1
7 Things that prove conservatives don't love America
1. They support using more military action on a nation that never attacked us in history than on a group that has attacked us on many occasions overseas and on our own soil.
2. They support a man who has cut veterans benefits to save money.
3. They support a man that is allocating more money to rebuild a foriegn nation than is spent on our failing education system, health care, and social security.
4. They support a man that told a bold face lie to their face.
5. They believe it is ok to deny us our bill of rights with things like the Patriot Act. The Bill of Rights is uncomprimisable if we are to be a nation of people free of government tyranny.
6. They think it is ok for a hypocrite to lead our country. He claims that he bases his morals from Jesus. Yet had the most used death penalty chambers in the nation. Jesus taught forgiveness. He would never endorse the death penalty. He also preached to give to the poor, yet Bush cuts funding to charities and inner cities while giving tax breaks to major already rich corporations.
7. He refuses to allow Americans to conduct a complete third party investigation in to 9/11. Does he think we don't deserve to know the facts? Sure his followers don't care, they just believe everything he says, but some of us can think for ourselves and would like to see.
Last edited by Lozgod; 08-14-2005 at 03:18 PM.
08-15-2005, 08:45 AM #2
Conservatives? Damn... Nearly every politician we have or could have elected falls under these catagories... When the proposal for war came up the democrats only asked what a post saddam iraq be like and how to develop them into a government we approve of... They should have been asking "Why are we going to war and do we have a legal right to do so?" but instead they did nothing.
08-15-2005, 11:21 PM #3Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
You are so right. It's getting to be re-god-damn-diculous.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)