Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130

    Palestinians shouldnt celebrate



    The Gaza Pullout is a victory for Israel, and I still belive Palestinians should do everything in their power to stop the Gaza withdrawal.

    Gaza was the area the Palestinians were winning in, Israel was wasting its resources and money in a place of no worth to them. They were loosing alot everyday. They thought the settlements in Gaza would help them, but it backfired.

    "Sharon has confronted the dilemma that Ben Gurion confronted in 1948 and that dilemma Ben Gurion summed up very clearly: 'We either have a Jewish state without the land of Israel or we have the land of Israel without a Jewish state.'

    "What Ben Gurion chose was the Jewish state. Sharon believed he could have both. He now realises he can't. That is why he is in the process of repartitioning the West Bank."

    There is the demographic factor. If Israel did nothing, it would be faced by 2025 with a Palestinian Arab majority in the territory it controls between the sea and the River Jordan.

    Now that Israel is withdrawing from Gaza, they will focus all their aggression and free resources on the West Bank and Jerusalem.

    Palestinians shouldnt celebrate they should grieve, the one place there were winning in, is gone, and now they will face 10 times the aggression focused on the West Bank and Jerusalem.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 08-15-2005 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Gaza strip is a key military position... Why wouldn't they be happy, let alone they feel like they got some land back? Why say the one place they are winning in is gone? How about we finally won.

  3. #3
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Why say the one place they are winning in is gone? How about we finally won.
    Because this battle is not only about Gaza, its about Gaza, West Bank and mainly Jerusalem.

    If there was a withdrawal from all these lands, it would be a victory. But Israel voluntarily leaving from a place it was loosing in, is not a victory. Now instead of wasting resources in Gaza they will spend it in WB and Jerusalem.

  4. #4
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    all the mujahidin are happy because they think this the fruit of their sacrifices , the people in gaza were opressed on a daily basis now they can feel the real freedom , the 'israeli' wouldnt withdraw without the sacrifices of the palestinian and all the martyrs they gave, now its gaza , west bank is next and Aqsa later inshallah, sharon withdraw eventhought hamas and islamic jihad kept their weapons I think its a kind of victory to them, another proof that 'israel' only understand the languages of power!!

  5. #5
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    all the mujahidin are happy because they think this the fruit of their sacrifices , the people in gaza were opressed on a daily basis now they can feel the real freedom ,
    Its a short term victory, but a long term loss in my opinoin.

    the 'israeli' wouldnt withdraw without the sacrifices of the palestinian and all the martyrs they gave, now its gaza , west bank is next and Aqsa later inshallah
    Hopefully.

  6. #6
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    i think its an ACT OF GOD ALMIGHTY ................ we can have all the opinions and views we want , what is his masterplan only time will tell , but for now if God has given peace to the palestinians in one spot , better be grateful and happy about it , and ofcourse thankful inshallah !

  7. #7
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Because this battle is not only about Gaza, its about Gaza, West Bank and mainly Jerusalem.

    If there was a withdrawal from all these lands, it would be a victory. But Israel voluntarily leaving from a place it was loosing in, is not a victory. Now instead of wasting resources in Gaza they will spend it in WB and Jerusalem.

    However, the Palestian resources may now be more concentrated in other areas also. The Israelis are not the only people with guns. They will now have a 'safe' area in Gaza from which to deploy their forces, and will be able to exert more force in the West Bank.

  8. #8
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    They should have gave it back to Eygpt and let another Arab country suffer the problem of Palestinians.

  9. #9
    bayak222 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    14
    All this talk is empty.
    Palestinians didn't win anything and they'll never do !
    The Gaza withdrawal is a winning card for Israel and a negociationg one ... on both the international and the local scale ...
    however , it is a good thing for the Palestinians , they can have a self-authority regime ruling there , but let us find out how much can they ontrol their land
    Plus , let us not forget that the Israeli government kept its right of reinvading gaza at anytime ... so tehre is no loss there .. on the contrary you'll see how Israel's economy will boom up !!
    Apperances can be deceivful

  10. #10
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    The withdrawal from Gaza is the second victory for the resistance ideology after the withdrawal from south lebanon, Sharon said that the resistance in gaza played a major role in the withdrawal, I am not denying the USA pressure on 'israel' to withdraw but the resistance played the biggest role, one more thing the entrance to gaza from Egypt and the airport is still under the 'israeli' control and they should deliver it to the palestinian authority, I think they will do it soon, and like sayid hassan nasrallah said this is the begining not the end and from now on there will be no losses.

  11. #11
    bayak222 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    The withdrawal from Gaza is the second victory for the resistance ideology after the withdrawal from south lebanon, Sharon said that the resistance in gaza played a major role in the withdrawal, I am not denying the USA pressure on 'israel' to withdraw but the resistance played the biggest role, one more thing the entrance to gaza from Egypt and the airport is still under the 'israeli' control and they should deliver it to the palestinian authority, I think they will do it soon, and like sayid hassan nasrallah said this is the begining not the end and from now on there will be no losses.
    Actually .. what you're saying is a cliché!
    First of all , this withdrawal is nothing ot be compared with the withrawal of south Lebanon ! srael wouldn't have left the South if not of the union of the Lebanese People ... nothing changed from 1999 to 2000 to 2001 , but the moment the Lobbies in the united states chirstians as well as Muslims combined demands and asked for 425 to be implemented , Israel withdrew from Lebanon because this demand became a national one !

    Second , What victory for the palestinians ??? Sharon knows well taht he can't eliminate the Palestinian state so this was a win win situation for him ... HE gives them a piece of land for self authority and then he'll be in a position of demanding a lot of pressure on Hamas and otehr fractions ! The Palestinian authority will be stuck in the corner under Israel's pressure with Israe holding all economical keys and having the right to strike back whenever she wants !
    I beleive that the withdarwal is beneficial for Israel to ease up the Demograhpical booming and the more territory given , the harder for the Palestinaians to control it ...
    As for sayyed Hassan Nassrallah, what did begin ? Israel was there and it will always stay there .. it's all a big political game .. i give you a piece , you give me another , if you can't play along , you'll get screwed !

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    However, the Palestian resources may now be more concentrated in other areas also. The Israelis are not the only people with guns. They will now have a 'safe' area in Gaza from which to deploy their forces, and will be able to exert more force in the West Bank.
    Gaza had about 1.4 millions Palestinians and about 10,000 Jews.

    Those 10,000 Jews were protected by about 25,000 Israeli soldiers.

    That place was a total waste for Israel.

    Israel still controls all the enteries into Gaza, even with the Egyptian border, and they control the skies.

    This move was only symbolic, for Sharon to tell the world what a great thing he is doing, and to put pressure on the Palestinians to do more. When infact Sharon is doing this because he HAS to.

    I have always said, the Palestinians will not win militarly in the near future, but demographically they will win.

    Israel has to do something drastic or, soon Israel will be known as the Islamic Republic of Israel.

  13. #13
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Gaza had about 1.4 millions Palestinians and about 10,000 Jews.

    Those 10,000 Jews were protected by about 25,000 Israeli soldiers.

    That place was a total waste for Israel.

    Israel still controls all the enteries into Gaza, even with the Egyptian border, and they control the skies.

    This move was only symbolic, for Sharon to tell the world what a great thing he is doing, and to put pressure on the Palestinians to do more. When infact Sharon is doing this because he HAS to.

    I have always said, the Palestinians will not win militarly in the near future, but demographically they will win.

    Israel has to do something drastic or, soon Israel will be known as the Islamic Republic of Israel.
    I agree 100% with you, but I still think 'israel' wouldnt think withdrawing withouth the effort of the resistance,plus you cant deny that gaza people feel more freedom now , did you know that it wasnt allowed for the palestinians to go out after 7 pm ?but who knows maybe Sharon want to gain the support of the international community in this crucial time where the world is busy in Iraq and the Iranian nuclear problem.

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    My friend made a flag just incase Israel gets a Arab majority in the future.



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Palestinians shouldnt celebrate-islamic-republic-israel.jpg  

  15. #15
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    My friend made a flag just incase Israel gets a Arab majority in the future.



    this flag cracked me up, do you think rak ani will find it funny!

  16. #16
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this flag cracked me up, do you think rak ani will find it funny!
    Her name is Rak Ali.

  17. #17
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328

  18. #18
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Her name is Rak Ali.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •