Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    gymnutt is offline Associate Member

part time war protesters

I stole this from another site and agree whole heartedly. Please read and flame to your hearts content.

How to Handle a Liberal College student who likes to protest war…

peace Rally 101

What to do if you happen upon a peace rally by stupid Naive
    Hemp-shirt-wearing college idiots, to teach them why Force is sometimes needed:

1) Approach dumb rich ignorant student talking about "Peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation".

2) engage in brief conversation, ask them if military force is appropriate.

3) When he/she says "No," ask, "Why not?"

4) Wait until he/she says something to the effect of, "Because that would just
    cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

5) When he/she's in mid sentence, punch him/her in the face as hard as you can.

6) When he/she gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his/her values to strike you, because that would, "be awful and he/she should not cause more violence."

7) Wait until he agrees that he/she has pledged not to commit additional violence.

8) Punch him/her in the face again, harder this time.

Repeat steps 5 through 8 until they understand that sometimes it is necessary to fight back.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    I stole this from another site and agree whole heartedly. Please read and flame to your hearts content.

How to Handle a Liberal College student who likes to protest war…

peace Rally 101

What to do if you happen upon a peace rally by stupid Naive
    Hemp-shirt-wearing college idiots, to teach them why Force is sometimes needed:

1) Approach dumb rich ignorant student talking about "Peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation".

2) engage in brief conversation, ask them if military force is appropriate.

3) When he/she says "No," ask, "Why not?"

4) Wait until he/she says something to the effect of, "Because that would just
    cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."

5) When he/she's in mid sentence, punch him/her in the face as hard as you can.

6) When he/she gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his/her values to strike you, because that would, "be awful and he/she should not cause more violence."

7) Wait until he agrees that he/she has pledged not to commit additional violence.

8) Punch him/her in the face again, harder this time.

Repeat steps 5 through 8 until they understand that sometimes it is necessary to fight back.
    That is funny!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I've tried

it doesnt work

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep supporting them and apologizing for their mistakes.

Me? No, I'm gonna run my mouth about their incompetence and dishonesty. If anyone wants to throw down because of it, I'll be right there, roided-up, and armed to the teeth.

Bring it.

Although, the post is funny. But comedy is more appropriate for the lounge.

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife

Although, the post is funny. But comedy is more appropriate for the lounge.
    True, it was a toss between here and the lounge..it's unfortunate that subjects like often have to be tempered with humor to make them more palatable. After cruising through post here I thought this crowd might enjoy the not so subtle irony of its content more than those looking for a break in the lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Me? No, I'm gonna run my mouth about their incompetence and dishonesty. If anyone wants to throw down because of it, I'll be right there, roided-up, and armed to the teeth.

Bring it.
    Which is why I don't envision you on the lawn with a sandwich board and bag of weed.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt
    True, it was a toss between here and the lounge..it's unfortunate that subjects like often have to be tempered with humor to make them more palatable. After cruising through post here I thought this crowd might enjoy the not so subtle irony of its content more than those looking for a break in the lounge.

Which is why I don't envision you on the lawn with a sandwich board and bag of weed.

Groovy.

I don't see many protesters like that to tell you the truth. Most are just angry intellectuals like me, but without the muscles and violent tendencies.

Thread Information