Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Badgerman is offline Banned

Could Hitler go to heaven????

If right before he died he prayed the Pat Robertson endorsed salvation prayer???

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No he killed himself

or exiled to Argentina

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    or exiled to Argentina
    Dont antagonize badgerman on... once on it is very hard to stop -

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Satan is hitlers b|tch , bet Adolf is bending him over right now .

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    If he bribes the rite people then hell yeah...

Remember, at 4:00 you have to shove a pineapple up Hitler's ass.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    If right before he died he prayed the Pat Robertson endorsed salvation prayer???
    Yes. Fundamentalists will tell you that there is no exception to the following, and that God's Grace is great enough even for the likes of Hitler:
    John 3:16 --> "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son so that whosoever beleiveth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
    "Whosoever" included Adolph Hitler.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    HA... this may be the sole reason I come around this section... to laugh at badgerman

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Badgerman! Go to Hell! LOL Just kidding. Like you give a shit- you're just stirring the pot again ain't ya boy?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    hitlers already been discussed, if you are really interrested, search on it.

Joey2ness is offline Member

5-6 million Jews were murdered as a result of Hitler's depraved little ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Yes. Fundamentalists will tell you that there is no exception to the following, and that God's Grace is great enough even for the likes of Hitler:
    John 3:16 --> "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son so that whosoever beleiveth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
    "Whosoever" included Adolph Hitler.
    I seen topics on hitler and was bored so i started reading about hitler to find out what made him TICK! If Hitler really was missing a testicle at birth supposedly this contributed to his madness and if it was Gods plan to take it away then i would say Hitler stands a very good chance of going to heaven

The case of Hitler's missing testicle is one of many bizarre twists in the life of one of history's most bizarre hombres.

One such book published in 1968 was particularly interesting, and it's here we get back to the question of Hitler's missing organs. The book included the report of the autopsy performed on Hitler's bod by Russian pathologists. This contained the startling news that Hitler's "left testicle could not be found either in the scrotum or on the spermatic cord inside the inguinal canal, or in the small pelvis. . . ."

This revelation struck many as suspicious. None of Hitler's doctors or attendants had ever mentioned anything about a missing testicle, and his medical records were silent on the subject. A woman who claimed to have been his lover said he was normally equipped.

Hitler's World War I company commander, however, offered some support for the Russian finding. He said he'd discovered Hitler's missing testicle as a result of a wartime VD exam.

The Psychopathic God by Robert G.L. Waite. Waite believed Hitler's left testicle either failed to descend at puberty or was missing at birth. He regarded the deficiency as one of the formative experiences of Hitler's life, and said it contributed to all manner of psychosexual complications. He stopped short, however, of saying it caused World War II.

Waite's central argument
    Hitler's horrific actions, such as the Holocaust and his conduct of a brutal war that he plunged the world into, were the result of the irrational acts of a madman. Waite's argument can be simplified into the premise that Hitler was mad or a psychopath. A brutal childhood and a depraved sexuality acquired during his childhood are seen as the causes his madness. One of the main contributing factors was his sexual depravity, which Waite contends, was caused by only having one testicle.

Hitler's Depravity Comes from an awareness of his sexual deformity during his childhood
    To the analysis that Waite takes from Freud and Erikson, Waite added his own factor for Hitler being a psychopath - he was sexually depraved because he only had one testicle, and this contributed to his madness. Waite accepts a suspect Russian autopsy on the body of Hitler done after they captured Berlin. The medical report concluded that Hitler only had one testicle. Waite makes up events in Hitler's early childhood to fit this scenario. He adds Hitler's lacking one testicle to his problems in the oral and anal stages of infancy:

The onset of puberty was presumably disturbed by not having two testicles. Hitler's life becomes particularly difficult during this period as he fails academically, despite having been a good student in his early childhood. Waite chronicles the ways in which Hitler tried to compensate himself for only having one testicle.

The famous psychoanalyst Alice Miller portrays Hitler as a victim of an abusive father; Erich Fromm, as the victim of an overbearing mother. Other thinkers have attributed Hitler's pathology to a "primal-scene trauma," to a missing testicle, to a sexual secret that "isolated him from the normal love of human beings," to a physical illness and to a self-hatred (stemming from his suspicion that his grandmother had a Jewish lover and that he himself was "tainted" by Jewish blood).

The larger mystery, however,is whence this madness originated. Was it from Hitler's alleged sexual incapacity, the result of possibly having only one testicle? Was it the product of his tormented knowledge of Jewish blood in his own genealogy (some scholars suspect that he had one Jewish grandparent, but it has never been verified)? Did he nurture a lingering resentment of how a Jewish doctor once treated his mother for cancer?

Fritz Redlich's Argument in Hitler: Diagnosis of A Destructive Prophet
    He concludes that the beatings by his father did not lead to Hitler being cruel later in life:

Redlich considers several argument's about Hitler's childhood and adolescence shaping his adult life

He concedes that Hitler's teenage years were difficult. He does not totally accept that Hitler had one testicle missing and that this made puberty difficult. However he concedes that it is possible that Hitler had an undescended testicle

Hitler considered his puberty and adolescence an especially painful period. Puberty is always a difficult period for the subject and his environment, but Hitler's puberty might have been particularly tough because of the following issues. In all probability, he became aware of a congenital defect of the genitalia at the onset of puberty

Included in Rosenbaum's survey are those biographers and historians who believe there is a physical or medical explanation for Hitler -- that an undescended testicle left him psychologically warped

After visiting these places, you can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made. ~ ~ John F. Kennedy

alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    The quarterback on my highschool football team only had one nut, and he seemed to be a really good guy.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Hiter was actually a very devout christian - also, the Catholic church supported the holocaust & Hitlers actions

So Yes, Hitler is in heaven right now. (so yes, in his mind he never did anything wrong, and infact, his actions were guided by god.)

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Hiter was actually a very devout christian - also, the Catholic church supported the holocaust & Hitlers actions

So Yes, Hitler is in heaven right now. (so yes, in his mind he never did anything wrong, and infact, his actions were guided by god.)
    I thought that the nazi's theory on aryans and such were of pagan origins.
    Last edited by alphaman; 02-12-2006 at 11:55 AM. Reason: spelling

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Missing a nut doesnt make someone insane, hell it doesnt effect a person in anyway whatsoever since the other nut compensates for the lost one. I know cause I only have one!!

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Missing a nut doesnt make someone insane, hell it doesnt effect a person in anyway whatsoever since the other nut compensates for the lost one. I know cause I only have one!!

I retract my statement!

j/k

http://answers.org/history/hitquote.html

World War II was obviously a major disaster -- perhaps the most horrific event the world has ever seen. It is safe to say that nearly every human being on planet Earth prayed to God that this war would end.
    And don't forget Adolph Hitler. He was evil incarnate, and Hitler is well known for the atrocious things he did. It is interesting to look at Adolph Hitler in the context of prayer, and understand how Christians try to reconcile an all-loving, prayer-answering God with such a hateful man.

What I would like you to do right now is to consider this statement: "Hitler is part of God's Plan." Think about what Rick said:

He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death. The Bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!" [Psalm 139:16]

Rick also says:
    God never does anything accidentally, and he never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything he creates. Every plant and every animal was planned by God, and every person was designed with a purpose in mind.
    If God has a divine plan for each of us, then he had a divine plan for Hitler too. It is when you stop to think about it deeply that the contradictions hit you.

For example, simply think about what "God's plan" would actually mean. Since God is an all-powerful being, God's plan would, of necessity, need to be all-inclusive. Hitler and WWII would fit as one tiny piece in a supreme plan of massive proportions. Under an all-encompassing plan like this, the 60 million people who died in WWII all died for specific reasons -- each death had meaning -- and each death would have rippled through the world causing countless side-effects, also all part of God's plan. God's master plan would include everyone and everything, including Hitler and WWII.

Now let's imagine that you say a prayer in this sort of universe. What difference does it make? God has his plan, and that plan is running down its track like a freight train. If God has a plan, then everyone who died in the Holocaust died for a reason. They had to die, and each death had meaning. Therefore, Holocaust victims could pray all day, and they would still die. The idea of a "plan" makes the idea of a "prayer-answering relationship with God" ridiculous. Yet Christians attach themselves to both ideas, despite the irresolvable contradiction.

In addition, this sort of universe means that Hitler is blameless. Hitler was not "evil," because Hitler had no free will at all. Hitler was simply an actor forced to play his role in God's plan. God planned for six million people to die in the Holocaust -- he planed their deaths in exact detail according to Rick Warren. Hitler had to kill those people. Hitler was God's puppet in making that those six million deaths happen right on schedule.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    World War II was obviously a major disaster -- perhaps the most horrific event the world has ever seen. It is safe to say that nearly every human being on planet Earth prayed to God that this war would end.
    And don't forget Adolph Hitler. He was evil incarnate, and Hitler is well known for the atrocious things he did. It is interesting to look at Adolph Hitler in the context of prayer, and understand how Christians try to reconcile an all-loving, prayer-answering God with such a hateful man.

What I would like you to do right now is to consider this statement: "Hitler is part of God's Plan." Think about what Rick said:

He planned the days of your life in advance, choosing the exact time of your birth and death. The Bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!" [Psalm 139:16]

Rick also says:
    God never does anything accidentally, and he never makes mistakes. He has a reason for everything he creates. Every plant and every animal was planned by God, and every person was designed with a purpose in mind.
    If God has a divine plan for each of us, then he had a divine plan for Hitler too. It is when you stop to think about it deeply that the contradictions hit you.

For example, simply think about what "God's plan" would actually mean. Since God is an all-powerful being, God's plan would, of necessity, need to be all-inclusive. Hitler and WWII would fit as one tiny piece in a supreme plan of massive proportions. Under an all-encompassing plan like this, the 60 million people who died in WWII all died for specific reasons -- each death had meaning -- and each death would have rippled through the world causing countless side-effects, also all part of God's plan. God's master plan would include everyone and everything, including Hitler and WWII.

Now let's imagine that you say a prayer in this sort of universe. What difference does it make? God has his plan, and that plan is running down its track like a freight train. If God has a plan, then everyone who died in the Holocaust died for a reason. They had to die, and each death had meaning. Therefore, Holocaust victims could pray all day, and they would still die. The idea of a "plan" makes the idea of a "prayer-answering relationship with God" ridiculous. Yet Christians attach themselves to both ideas, despite the irresolvable contradiction.

In addition, this sort of universe means that Hitler is blameless. Hitler was not "evil," because Hitler had no free will at all. Hitler was simply an actor forced to play his role in God's plan. God planned for six million people to die in the Holocaust -- he planed their deaths in exact detail according to Rick Warren. Hitler had to kill those people. Hitler was God's puppet in making that those six million deaths happen right on schedule.

finally.........someone else who understands what is really going on.......

Rick also says:

You should probably be a littler clearer about what part is Rick Warren's and what part is yours. God knew what was going to happen when he set the world in motion, but this doesn't mean that he planned for Hitler to kill millions of Jews. He knew this would happen, but he also presented opportunities for Hitler to redeem himself, and correct his wrong doing. God has a plan for us in that he presents us all with opportunities to do His work. The problem is that we have free will, and we don't always take these opportunities. What good would a world be if we were all robots who had no choices? Why would a God who wanted us to love Him not give us free will? What good would our love be if we had no choice in the matter?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    You should probably be a littler clearer about what part is Rick Warren's and what part is yours. God knew what was going to happen when he set the world in motion, but this doesn't mean that he planned for Hitler to kill millions of Jews. He knew this would happen, but he also presented opportunities for Hitler to redeem himself, and correct his wrong doing. God has a plan for us in that he presents us all with opportunities to do His work. The problem is that we have free will, and we don't always take these opportunities. What good would a world be if we were all robots who had no choices? Why would a God who wanted us to love Him not give us free will? What good would our love be if we had no choice in the matter?

finally.........someone else who understands what is really going on.......

Rick Warren is a Calvinist and they think we are robots and have no free-will.

Oldman

Hitler cant go to heaven

The Bible says, "You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!" [Psalm 139:16]

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Monorchism
    Monorchism is the state of having only one testicle within the scrotum
    It has been claimed that both Hitler and Napoleon were afflicted by such a lack of symmetry, and suggested that this may have played a role in their particular psychological makeup

According to Nostradamus, there are going to be three antichrists in the future. Two of them have been interpreted as Napoleon and Hitler. The third one is still to appear, and he is referred to as "Mabus"

hOLY bIBLE THE OLD TESTAMENT

In the Holy Bible, Deuteronomy 23:1, if your testicles are crushed or your male member missing, you must never enter a sanctuary of the Lord”

Leviticus 21:16 -23 states that NO MAN who has a defect such as a bad eye, a damaged testicle (it really says that) or who is in any way crippled is allowed to approach the alter or make a food sacrifice to God.

Yellowknifer is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Pat Robertson is going to hell though.

Without a doubt (assuming there is a hell).

k0nsl is offline Banned
    One such book published in 1968 was particularly interesting, and it's here we get back to the question of Hitler's missing organs. The book included the report of the autopsy performed on Hitler's bod by Russian pathologists. This contained the startling news that Hitler's "left testicle could not be found either in the scrotum or on the spermatic cord inside the inguinal canal, or in the small pelvis. . . ."
    I'd be interested to see a actual copy of this supposed autopsy which stated these things. Chances are it is as accurate and truthful as the accounts of 'steam chambers' and other nonsense, which were said to have been used to murder Jews in Treblinka. There is even a book about it, showing the location of the purported boiler room that produced the live steam. The book is called "Lest We Forget".

Today nobody believes the Germans 'steamed' people to death like lobsters, well, actually some do -- but not one respected historian or anybody which has researched the matter.

Hitler speaks about slander and defamation:
    "We must study this shameless Jewish tactic of emptying garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations from hundreds and hundreds of sources at once, suddenly and as if by magic, on the clean garments of honorable men, if we are to appreciate fully the entire menace posed by these scoundrels of the press." MK (I:3/86)
    What of those people who constantly lie? Will they go to heaven? I don't think so. So, that will be a lot of Jews in Hell - a veritable Holocaust!!! One that might happen for once, unlike that "other" one

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    What good would our lives be if we had no choice in the matter but to "do his work" ill do good if and when i want to no-one plans my life.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    hitler did the wrong thing for the right reasons(some)but i very much doubt he'd go to heaven.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    That is not totally truthful. Hitler did say "burn down every building dedicated to the bastard of that jew bitch".

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    I am not here to defend or attack Hitler, but the holocaust didnt happen and I said it many times that the atrocities committed during WWII against the jews were magnified to suit the political agenda of the zionists which is getting a national jewish country for them in Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I am not here to defend or attack Hitler, but the holocaust didnt happen and I said it many times that the atrocities committed during WWII against the jews were magnified to suit the political agenda of the zionists which is getting a national jewish country for them in Palestine.

Were you there?

My grand father fought with the Devil Brigade, and he can tell you the attrocities the Nazi did, so much that 50 years later he couldnt sleep!

Sheez, im fed up with the denial of fact made by people that werent even there.

Personally Mguy, I told you I know people that WENT in the camp and lost their family!!!!!!!!!!! sheez dude

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Not if i was god

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell no, He is going to be Hell burning slowly like a cigar.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, my girlfriend's family lived in Nazi Germany and her grandfather was a Nazi soldier so I think they would know a little better than you...

Hitler destroyed churchs and killed priests. He was trying to revive the "old gods". He believed in magic and mystical artifacts and crap. The Catholic church didn't support his actions, they just turned their eyes the other way because they didn't care about Jews. Gotta' get your facts straight. Hitler is in hell...

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    as a muslims I believe that no body is in hell right there will be no hell and heaven until judgement day, so every person when he die go to a place little bit similar to heaven or similar to hell.

as a muslims I believe that no body is in hell right there will be no hell and heaven until judgement day, so every person when he die go to a place little bit similar to heaven or similar to hell.

So a mystical waiting room

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    So a mystical waiting room
    That was an incredibly funny statement!

k0nsl is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Well, my girlfriend's family lived in Nazi Germany and her grandfather was a Nazi soldier so I think they would know a little better than you...
    That IS fantastic. Maybe she could ask this 'Nazi soldier' how the alleged 'gas chambers' functioned, what the routines were, and what sort of training one would need to operate them. You could also ask this 'Nazi soldier' how they ventilated the chamber.

Let's see just one autopsy of a victim who was poisoned with Zyklon-B. Just one? Can you or anybody else who believes in these scientifically impossible stories just produce one autopsy? Where is the forensic evidence of 'homicidal gas chambers'?

As far as I know, only one forensic investigation was performed during WWII, and it was done by the 'Nazis' in Poland; http://www.katyn.org.au/naziphotos.html

The Bolsheviks later blamed this crime on the Germans at Nuremberg, but quickly dropped the allegations, because it would be too easy to prove that the massacre wasn't done by the Germans, since they had performed extensive forensic research and invited international teams to observe everything.

No such evidence exists for your 'gas chambers' and its supposed 'victims'. Nothing. What you have is eyewitness testimony which is riddled with lies and error. So much for the 'gas chambers'.

Maybe we should start believing in the 'steam chambers', 'human lampshades'. 'human soap' and all the other lies now that the epithome of the Holocaust belief is no longer functional? We must obviously believe in something, otherwise we might be arrested (yes, it is illegal to question this nonsense in many European countries).

Bye, bye to the 'gas chambers'.

k0nsl is offline Banned
    scriptfactory,

Are you trying to find a load of pictures of typhus victims?

Quote Originally Posted by k0nsl
    That IS fantastic. Maybe she could ask this 'Nazi soldier' how the alleged 'gas chambers' functioned, what the routines were, and what sort of training one would need to operate them. You could also ask this 'Nazi soldier' how they ventilated the chamber.

Let's see just one autopsy of a victim who was poisoned with Zyklon-B. Just one? Can you or anybody else who believes in these scientifically impossible stories just produce one autopsy? Where is the forensic evidence of 'homicidal gas chambers'?

As far as I know, only one forensic investigation was performed during WWII, and it was done by the 'Nazis' in Poland; http://www.katyn.org.au/naziphotos.html

The Bolsheviks later blamed this crime on the Germans at Nuremberg, but quickly dropped the allegations, because it would be too easy to prove that the massacre wasn't done by the Germans, since they had performed extensive forensic research and invited international teams to observe everything.

No such evidence exists for your 'gas chambers' and its supposed 'victims'. Nothing. What you have is eyewitness testimony which is riddled with lies and error. So much for the 'gas chambers'.

Maybe we should start believing in the 'steam chambers', 'human lampshades'. 'human soap' and all the other lies now that the epithome of the Holocaust belief is no longer functional? We must obviously believe in something, otherwise we might be arrested (yes, it is illegal to question this nonsense in many European countries).

Bye, bye to the 'gas chambers'.
    Who said anything about gas chambers? M'guy said the Holocaust never happened. My girlfriend's family was witness to the killing of a crapload of innocent people, Jews, priests, blacks, homosexuals, etc. Her great-uncle actually fought AGAINST the Nazis in Africa somewhere. I don't care about proof of gas chambers, etc. I care about the people that died during this atrocity and denying that it happened is ludicrous.

I also need to remind you that your "eyewitness testimony riddled with lies" is from both sides of the conflict. Nazi soldiers, Allied troops, Jewish prisoners, etc. Don't dismiss these first person accounts...
    Last edited by scriptfactory; 03-16-2006 at 01:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information