Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265

    The answer to Tock's challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I don't think so.
    Who are the pedophiles that are in the gay pride organization? Identify them, or admit you're not only libelling a gay organization, but you speak of thing of which you know absolutely nothing about.
    -Tock
    Convicted pedophile Warren Patrick Derichsweiler and Convicted pedophile Daniel Reiger. Tock you should know me better then that. I've already explained to you that I do not hate homosexuals, my Dr and the Dr my wife works for are both gay. So quite trying to make me out to be like you, a person that hates people that disagree with them. Name calling doesn't support your argument, it shows your argument is weak, so you must turn to name calling. I'm not going to say something to hear myself talk

    I'm respected on this board and many other for being a man of my word



    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Actually, if JohnnyB can furnish the source for his libelous accusation against the San Diego gay pride organization -- he alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations -- I could be induced to give $500 to a charity of y'all's choice. Of course, I have no expectation that he can furnish the goods . . .

    -Tock
    Sorry to do the unexpected, but what I say has merit to it, my arguments aren't based on preconceived ideas or hate. Now we'll see what type of person you are. Here the site to verify what I said is true http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=45151

    This website shows that my statement wasn't labeling anyone, it is the truth and I speak of thing I do know, sorry to disappoint you Tock. Now lets see if you are a person of our word. Not only will I know, if you'll do what you say, but the members will as well. My charity is Israel, it'll be used to support returning Jews to the land. I will provide the info on where to send it, if you choose to do as you said

    Thanks Tock

    JohnnyB

  2. #2
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    If you'd like to read Tock's challenge it's post 110

    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...9&page=3&pp=40

    JohnnyB

  3. #3
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    Maybe tock will agree with the following statement...

    Anyone who molests a child should be tortured for a few weeks and then be executed in public! A child being anyone under the age of 18.

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    How about using that money to help the people in America that just got struck with the storm Katrina, instead of helping Israel, which you guys do enough off.

    Sorry to get off topic, but I wanted to add that.

  5. #5
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    How about using that money to help the people in America that just got struck with the storm Katrina, instead of helping Israel, which you guys do enough off.

    Sorry to get off topic, but I wanted to add that.
    If he makes a challenge that you meet, we'll know where you'd have the money sent, for now it's my choice to send it to Israel, I have my biases too

    JohnnyB

  6. #6
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If he makes a challenge that you meet, we'll know where you'd have the money sent, for now it's my choice to send it to Israel, I have my biases too

    JohnnyB
    I would send it to my home country. Maybe you should move to Israel.

  7. #7
    jc3's Avatar
    jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    739
    Johnny B owns Tock. Israel owns Tock....

    hahahahhaa


    JC

  8. #8
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    Johnny B owns Tock. Israel owns Tock....

    hahahahhaa


    JC

  9. #9
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    How about using that money to help the people in America that just got struck with the storm Katrina, instead of helping Israel, which you guys do enough off.

    Sorry to get off topic, but I wanted to add that.

    Im not sure when you are going to realize that the jews will always be in Israel.

  10. #10
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If you'd like to read Tock's challenge it's post 110

    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...9&page=3&pp=40

    JohnnyB
    THIS IS SOME HOT TAMALEE ................ cant wait for tock's reply

  11. #11
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I would send it to my home country. Maybe you should move to Israel.
    Very intelligent argument, I bet that took lots of thought

    Dude keep it real and mature

    JohnnyB

  12. #12
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    THIS IS SOME HOT TAMALEE ................ cant wait for tock's reply
    There's not much for him to say, unless he wants to try and justify their being there or wiggle his way out of what he said.

    It would be great if he would just, put up or shut up, so to speak, but we'll see. I don't see why he would make that statement, if he wasn't willing to stand behind it.

    JohnnyB

  13. #13
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Very intelligent argument, I bet that took lots of thought

    Dude keep it real and mature

    JohnnyB
    I think I smell a little sacrasm in that post.

  14. #14
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think I smell a little sacrasm in that post.
    you're a fast study or should I say quick

    JohnnyB

  15. #15
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    Tick Tock the clock is moving.

  16. #16
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Tick Tock the clock is moving.


    JohnnyB

  17. #17
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Allright. Here we go. Unlike a zebra, this ain't exactly a black & white thing . . .

    Johnny's statement:
    Here's in San Diego we had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles (registered on MegansLaw website)

    My challenge:
    Actually, if JohnnyB can furnish the source for his libelous accusation against the San Diego gay pride organization -- he alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations -- I could be induced to give $500 to a charity of y'all's choice.


    Note the verb tenses here -- Johnny said, "We had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles," and I wrote, "Johnny alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations."
    Well, it turns out (and I'll go into the situation in more detail) that the organization in question had 800+ volunteers and four of them were former sex offenders, and all four were dismissed when they were found out. There is a major controversy in the community because one of the four was allowed by the organizations's board of directors to continue to help set up an event after he was supposedly kicked out. The organization's board has been under fire for its action, most (if not all) of them have been replaced. Quite simply, the gay community in Southern California do not think much of sex offenders.

    Anyway, back to the verb tenses, oh, and singular & plural nouns . . .
    Johnny said, "We had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles," and I wrote, "Johnny alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations."
    Well, was Johnny correct that an organization had pedophiles (more than one) working on its behalf? Not really. There was only one. So, no, his allegation does not stand.

    Now, I had mischaracterized his statement by saying that he had alleged that pedophiles are in one of the groups, meaning currently. Again, no, there are no pedophiles in their organization.

    My promise was this: if JohnnyB can furnish the source for his libelous accusation against the San Diego gay pride organization -- he alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations -- I could be induced to give $500 to a charity of y'all's choice.
    Admittedly, that was not the clearest bit of prose ever to flow from my computer keyboard, but I think it's clear enough to convey the notion that I challenged him to show that there are known pedophiles in one of the San Diego gay pride organizations. And, of course, there are none, since they were all expelled. So, the challenge was NOT met.


    However, to address the grousings that I'm torturing both logic and the english language to serve my interests and that I'm too cheap to part with $500, let me say this -- I will make a $500 donation to one of the following groups:

    1) www.rainbowfund.org The Rainbow World Fund -- We are a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and supportive heterosexual humanitarian service agency. Rainbow World Fund’s mission is to promote LGBT philanthropy in the area of world humanitarian relief. RWF provides a united voice, a large visible presence, and a structure to deliver LGBT charitable assistance to the larger world community.

    2) http://mccchurch.org/ The Metropolitan Community Church -- The first Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC) was founded by Rev Troy D. Perry in 1968 in Los Angeles, CA (USA). This Fellowship of Churches plays a vital role in addressing the spiritual needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community around the world. For those of us who were raised in a religious atmosphere, homosexuality was usually associated with shame and guilt. As a result, many of us were cut off from the spiritual dimension of our lives. Metropolitan Community Churches provide an opportunity to explore a spiritual experience that affirms who we are.
    Throughout the history of Metropolitan Community Churches, thousands of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and heterosexual people have found hope, and have lived the joy, reverence, and excitement of our fellowship and faith in God. We have seen how people have been changed by this experience. Quite simply, we make a difference in people's lives.


    3) www.aclu.org The ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) -- The ACLU is our nation's guardian of liberty. We work daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Our job is to conserve America's original civic values - the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

    So pick which one you want me to send $500 to, and I'll do it.

    ================================================== =============


    Now, to give a bit more information on this situation regarding the ONE sex offender in the Southern California gay pride organization . . .

    Not surprisingly, JohnnyB's source, , only gives part of the story.
    The headline of this petulantly self-righteous publication lambasts Arnold Schwarzzenegger thusly:

    Convicted pedophiles part of Arnold-endorsed event
    Governor praises 'gay pride' festival that has sex offenders as volunteers


    Another right-wing nutso website http://www.conservativepetitions.com...a732dee867138f
    overstates the situation thusly:
    California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and San Diego officials see nothing wrong with allowing dangerous pedophiles to serve in public-contact roles for sodomy-promoting parades.

    and "The Conservative Voice" http://theconservativevoice.com/arti...e.html?id=6631 which is another nutso-rightwing group has its take:
    Gov. Schwarzenegger Sent Endorsement Letter to Pedophiles Event



    Of course, only one pedophile was ever actually part of the event, and all he did was help put up some of the electrical wiring and fences. And they attempt to portray Arnold as sympathetic to events showcasing sex offenders, which, again, is way overstating the situation.

    What exactly is the situation?

    A gay organization in San Diego staged an event that's been going on for 30-something years. They had about 1000 volunteers, expected a crowd of 150,000. A fellow named James Hartline http://www.sdnewsnotes.com/ed/articles/2003/1003rk.htm checked names of volunteers against a list of sex offenders, got with the right-wing anti-gay group that JohnnyD quoted from and publicized that they had 2 sex offenders helping to set things up. Well, the gay pride organization called the FBI who told the gay organization not to do anything since the sex offenders were not going to have any contact with children. Pressure mounted on the gay organization to get rid of the sex offenders, but they refused to do so until the last moment (too little too late, IMHO). The gay organization told some of the co-sponsors of the gay event that the sex offenders had been dismissed, but one of them stayed on another 24 hours or so, evidently with the knowledge of some of the gay organization's board members.
    Now, the Southern California's gay community is pissed at the organization's board members, most of 'em have been replaced, and a lot of folks are still fuming. And some right-wing conservative groups are trying to use the situation to make Arnold Schwarznegger look as if he condones sex offenders mixing with children. Ugh.


    Anyway, here are some of the websites I found giving more information on the topic . . .

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/cultu...0721-4691r.htm
    http://www.connexion.org/newsstory.c...rnurl=news.cfm
    http://www.10news.com/news/4773115/detail.html
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4781747/detail.html


    Criticism of the organization by the gay press is at:
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5535
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5642&terms=garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5575&terms=garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5537&terms=Garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5465&terms=garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5467&terms=Garrett


    Is anyone really interested in any of this? Or do they just want to find out who gets my $500 -- the gay charity, the ACLU, or the gay church?

    -Tock

  18. #18
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    I knew Tock would have a good comeback.

    No money for Israel.

  19. #19
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Allright. Here we go. Unlike a zebra, this ain't exactly a black & white thing . . .

    Johnny's statement:
    Here's in San Diego we had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles (registered on MegansLaw website)

    My challenge:
    Actually, if JohnnyB can furnish the source for his libelous accusation against the San Diego gay pride organization -- he alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations -- I could be induced to give $500 to a charity of y'all's choice.


    Note the verb tenses here -- Johnny said, "We had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles," and I wrote, "Johnny alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations."
    Well, it turns out (and I'll go into the situation in more detail) that the organization in question had 800+ volunteers and four of them were former sex offenders, and all four were dismissed when they were found out. There is a major controversy in the community because one of the four was allowed by the organizations's board of directors to continue to help set up an event after he was supposedly kicked out. The organization's board has been under fire for its action, most (if not all) of them have been replaced. Quite simply, the gay community in Southern California do not think much of sex offenders.

    Anyway, back to the verb tenses, oh, and singular & plural nouns . . .
    Johnny said, "We had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles," and I wrote, "Johnny alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations."
    Well, was Johnny correct that an organization had pedophiles (more than one) working on its behalf? Not really. There was only one. So, no, his allegation does not stand.

    Now, I had mischaracterized his statement by saying that he had alleged that pedophiles are in one of the groups, meaning currently. Again, no, there are no pedophiles in their organization.

    My promise was this: if JohnnyB can furnish the source for his libelous accusation against the San Diego gay pride organization -- he alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations -- I could be induced to give $500 to a charity of y'all's choice.
    Admittedly, that was not the clearest bit of prose ever to flow from my computer keyboard, but I think it's clear enough to convey the notion that I challenged him to show that there are known pedophiles in one of the San Diego gay pride organizations. And, of course, there are none, since they were all expelled. So, the challenge was NOT met.


    However, to address the grousings that I'm torturing both logic and the english language to serve my interests and that I'm too cheap to part with $500, let me say this -- I will make a $500 donation to one of the following groups:

    1) www.rainbowfund.org The Rainbow World Fund -- We are a gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and supportive heterosexual humanitarian service agency. Rainbow World Fund’s mission is to promote LGBT philanthropy in the area of world humanitarian relief. RWF provides a united voice, a large visible presence, and a structure to deliver LGBT charitable assistance to the larger world community.

    2) http://mccchurch.org/ The Metropolitan Community Church -- The first Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC) was founded by Rev Troy D. Perry in 1968 in Los Angeles, CA (USA). This Fellowship of Churches plays a vital role in addressing the spiritual needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community around the world. For those of us who were raised in a religious atmosphere, homosexuality was usually associated with shame and guilt. As a result, many of us were cut off from the spiritual dimension of our lives. Metropolitan Community Churches provide an opportunity to explore a spiritual experience that affirms who we are.
    Throughout the history of Metropolitan Community Churches, thousands of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and heterosexual people have found hope, and have lived the joy, reverence, and excitement of our fellowship and faith in God. We have seen how people have been changed by this experience. Quite simply, we make a difference in people's lives.


    3) www.aclu.org The ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) -- The ACLU is our nation's guardian of liberty. We work daily in courts, legislatures and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Our job is to conserve America's original civic values - the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

    So pick which one you want me to send $500 to, and I'll do it.

    ================================================== =============


    Now, to give a bit more information on this situation regarding the ONE sex offender in the Southern California gay pride organization . . .

    Not surprisingly, JohnnyB's source, , only gives part of the story.
    The headline of this petulantly self-righteous publication lambasts Arnold Schwarzzenegger thusly:

    Convicted pedophiles part of Arnold-endorsed event
    Governor praises 'gay pride' festival that has sex offenders as volunteers


    Another right-wing nutso website http://www.conservativepetitions.com...a732dee867138f
    overstates the situation thusly:
    California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and San Diego officials see nothing wrong with allowing dangerous pedophiles to serve in public-contact roles for sodomy-promoting parades.

    and "The Conservative Voice" http://theconservativevoice.com/arti...e.html?id=6631 which is another nutso-rightwing group has its take:
    Gov. Schwarzenegger Sent Endorsement Letter to Pedophiles Event



    Of course, only one pedophile was ever actually part of the event, and all he did was help put up some of the electrical wiring and fences. And they attempt to portray Arnold as sympathetic to events showcasing sex offenders, which, again, is way overstating the situation.

    What exactly is the situation?

    A gay organization in San Diego staged an event that's been going on for 30-something years. They had about 1000 volunteers, expected a crowd of 150,000. A fellow named James Hartline http://www.sdnewsnotes.com/ed/articles/2003/1003rk.htm checked names of volunteers against a list of sex offenders, got with the right-wing anti-gay group that JohnnyD quoted from and publicized that they had 2 sex offenders helping to set things up. Well, the gay pride organization called the FBI who told the gay organization not to do anything since the sex offenders were not going to have any contact with children. Pressure mounted on the gay organization to get rid of the sex offenders, but they refused to do so until the last moment (too little too late, IMHO). The gay organization told some of the co-sponsors of the gay event that the sex offenders had been dismissed, but one of them stayed on another 24 hours or so, evidently with the knowledge of some of the gay organization's board members.
    Now, the Southern California's gay community is pissed at the organization's board members, most of 'em have been replaced, and a lot of folks are still fuming. And some right-wing conservative groups are trying to use the situation to make Arnold Schwarznegger look as if he condones sex offenders mixing with children. Ugh.


    Anyway, here are some of the websites I found giving more information on the topic . . .

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/cultu...0721-4691r.htm
    http://www.connexion.org/newsstory.c...rnurl=news.cfm
    http://www.10news.com/news/4773115/detail.html
    http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4781747/detail.html


    Criticism of the organization by the gay press is at:
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5535
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5642&terms=garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5575&terms=garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5537&terms=Garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5465&terms=garrett
    http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5467&terms=Garrett


    Is anyone really interested in any of this? Or do they just want to find out who gets my $500 -- the gay charity, the ACLU, or the gay church?

    -Tock
    HOT TAMALEE !!!! ....................... SO johnny b ?

  20. #20
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Allright. Here we go. Unlike a zebra, this ain't exactly a black & white thing . . .

    Johnny's statement:
    Here's in San Diego we had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles (registered on MegansLaw website)

    My challenge:
    Actually, if JohnnyB can furnish the source for his libelous accusation against the San Diego gay pride organization -- he alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations -- I could be induced to give $500 to a charity of y'all's choice.


    Note the verb tenses here -- Johnny said, "We had people in the gay pride organization that are pedophiles," and I wrote, "Johnny alleges that pedophiles are in one of their gay pride organizations."
    Well, it turns out (and I'll go into the situation in more detail) that the organization in question had 800+ volunteers and four of them were former sex offenders, and all four were dismissed when they were found out. There is a major controversy in the community because one of the four was allowed by the organizations's board of directors to continue to help set up an event after he was supposedly kicked out. The organization's board has been under fire for its action, most (if not all) of them have been replaced. Quite simply, the gay community in Southern California do not think much of sex offenders.


    -Tock
    Damn, are you saying the gay pride organization doesn't care about the safety of children? Your spin is scary, you say former, like that makes a difference, once convected, you are and always will be a sex offender. Your spin indicates that you may have a sympathy for these pedophiles (I hope I'm wrong)

    So you are saying I'm right, spin it all you want, it doesn't matter if they have 1 or 1 million volunteers, the fact remains, they had pedophiles of their staff and if not the work of an ex-gay activist, that exposed this, they would of stayed on staff. It was and is the obligation of the gay pride organization to do back round checks on their volunteers, as it is the obligation for a church or any other organization, that has staff or volunteers working with youth. These guys are on Mega'sLaw website registered as convicted sex offenders, not former sex offenders as you try to spin. Look for yourselves.

    http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pros...ist=2&OFDTYPE=

    http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pros...ist=2&OFDTYPE=

    You of all people Tock should be the most pissed, that an organization that you would side with or be part of, would of let this pass through their organization. I would be very pissed if there was a church that let something like this happen and would speak out against it, wrong is wrong, it doesn't matter, who or what the organization is.

    You brought up the Pat Robertson statement about the assignation of the Venezuelan president. After weeding through your spin, I agreed that what he said was and is wrong. Why can you do the same?

    Tock you can post all the websites you want, but the fact remains, I said there were pedophiles in the gay pride organization in SD. You said prove it, it post the website, you try to debunk the site and then in your own words admit they were in the organization, so by your own words you validate what you tried to debunk. You spin so much you confuse yourself, to the point of double talk.

    I'll let the members decide, they can go to the link posted, for the original posts we made. It was very simple, I said there were pedophiles, you said prove. I post the proof, then you spin the truth, then admit the truth, that you just spun, WOW.

    Talking to you is a waste of time, you don't stay with any line of arguement, you're all over the place, to the point of using none truths, to prove your point, then admitting you're were wrong, all in the same breath.

    JohnnyB

  21. #21
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    I'll make it simple, to all the members, do you believe the gay pride organization (in S.D.) had convicted pedophiles or not, on their volunteer staff. This should be decided by you, not Tock or myself, forget the spin, does the evidence show they had convicted pedophiles or not?

    JohnnyB

  22. #22
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    It was and is the obligation of the gay pride organization to do back round checks on their volunteers, as it is the obligation for a church or any other organization, that has staff or volunteers working with youth. These guys are on Mega'sLaw website registered as convicted sex offenders, not former sex offenders as you try to spin. Look for yourselves.

    http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pros...ist=2&OFDTYPE=

    http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/pros...ist=2&OFDTYPE=
    JohnnyB
    From what I understand, yes, these two guys signed up to be volunteers with the organization. But neither one did any volunteer work because once their past was discovered, they both resigned as volunteers.

    Y'know, maybe there are sex offenders in the church you go to. If not, I'm sure that somewhere there are congregations where sex offenders visit. Are those churches guilty of harboring sex offenders? Do those churches approve of what they did? Probably not.
    For the same reasons that religious organizations can't be presumed to approve of child abuse when abusers volunteer at their functions, gay pride organizations can't be presumed to approve of child abuse when abusers volunteer at their functions.

    The only dumb thing the gay pride organization did was to not get rid of the sex offenders as soon as their history came to light, and that decision was prompted by advice they got from the FBI, which is, in case you forgot, a law enforcement agency. Why the FBI would tell the gay organization that there wasn't a problem, I don't know, but that was their opinion, and there you have it.
    But the rest of the gay community in San Diego is up in arms and angry with the unfortunate decision made by the organization's board, and the board has been replaced with new people.

    So, some fringe ultra-rightwing conservative christian fundamentalists are trying to spin the controversy into something that it's not, saying that Governor Schwarzenegger and the gay community approve of sex offenders mixing with children. And I dare say that those statements violate the Old Testament Commandment, "Thou shalt not bear false witness." And they can suffer whatever repercussions in the next life they have coming to them for that sin . . .

    --Tock

  23. #23
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    By the way, here in Dallas, I've run into a few refugees of the hurricane disaster in New Orleans yesterday and today . . . seems quite a few folks have lost everything they had in the storm, and it looks like nobody may get to return to the city for a month or two or three. I've met a doctor who lost his entire practice, all his tools . . . same story for a lady dentist. They're sending newly-homeless folks from New Orleans to stay in the Astrodome until someone figures out what to do with 'em. From what I've seen in the newspaper, looks like things are kinda desperate for a lot of folks . . .
    So, with that in mind, I'm gonna make a $500 donation to the gay church - http://mccchurch.org/ the Metropolitan Community Church -- for their hurricane relief efforts. Not that I'm unsympathetic with the plight of folks living in the middle east, but their problems are largely of their own making, and the disaster in New Orleans is what you might call "an act of God." So, that's where my donation is going. Probably deliver the check in person to the local group next Sunday, unless anyone has a good reason why my donation should go to another group.

    -Tock

  24. #24
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Damn Tock you're use the same double talk Bush used, when he talked to Cindy Shehan. We can't leave Iraq, because that would be giving into terrorism, but he asks Israel to pull out of their settles for peace, that's giving into terrorism That's double talk, I don't care what side of the fence you fall on, if what you say is wrong, it's wrong. People with my ideology's, say stupid stuff all the time, as well as on your side, I'm not talking about misinterpretation. But as soon as people start the, "what she/he meant to sat is", that's the cover up starting, why can't we just admit they said something stupid and move on, we all do it (say stupid stuff), if you say you don't you're not living in reality.

    I get tired of this type of talk, I do apologize, for say talking to you is a waste of time. I get frustrated with people talking out of both sides of there mouths, so to speak, but let get back to what we originally started talking about.

    You ask me to prove my statement, about the pedophiles, I did, you admit they were part of the organization and now you are backing out on your word. Who cares what the FBI says, they were wrong, if they did tell them that, but that has nothing to do with what we are talking about, it's just another red herring. Bring up new situation or scenarios, doesn't change what we originally started talking about, pedophiles in the gay pride organization in S.D.

    You can try and turn the tables by saying there could be some in Church's, I'm sure there are, but if any Church put them in a place to work with youth, they are at fault and should suffer the full extent of the law, no question about it.

    Most Church's finger print anyone that wants to work with children, they don't assume anything. My teenage kids had to be finger printed to work with the children, as everyone should be, we should protect the children at all costs. Even if it's not PC, because speaking out against a gay organization, isn't the PC thing to do. The PC thing to do would be, to be all over a Church that would of done the same thing as the gay pride organization. Then your side would be all over it.

    Why does your side use situational ethics, if you're on the PC side, no one will speak out against you, they'll make every excuse for you, but be on the none PC side and they'll have you for lunch, it'll be on every new cast there is. They will be appalled, screaming how could they have let this happen. The ethics that apply to the situation, should be applied evenly, not based on which side of the political spectrum you fall on. This is where morality comes into play, if you have no base for your morals, they can change with the wind, depending which way it's blowing.

    JohnnyB

  25. #25
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think I smell a little sacrasm in that post.
    This is too funny on many different levels.

  26. #26
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You ask me to prove my statement, about the pedophiles, I did, you admit they were part of the organization
    The two guys you named had signed up to help, but they didn't really participate. When they were discovered to be sex offenders, they resigned. Does that really count as being part of their organization? About as much as someone who enrolled in Harvard University and then never went to any classes can say they went to Harvard.






    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    and now you are backing out on your word.
    How so?






    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Who cares what the FBI says, they were wrong, if they did tell them that, but that has nothing to do with what we are talking about, it's just another red herring.
    Well, when the FBI tells you that there's no problem letting a sex offender volunteer in your organization, why doubt what they say? Keep in mind that your rightwing Christian Fundamentalist pals didn't mention this fact. I wonder why? And they accused the Governor of California of being sympathetic with sex offenders. Ya, they broke the Commandment that prohibits "bearing false witness." Evidently that didn't bother them, and it doesn't seem to bother you, either.
    What do you think of people who tell falsehoods about other people? Hmmm?









    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bring up new situation or scenarios, doesn't change what we originally started talking about, pedophiles in the gay pride organization in S.D.
    I think what you'd really like to talk about is desperate immorality among gay pride organizations. All you get is a chance to complain about how only 4 sex offenders had volunteered to help at the gay pride festival, and three of them were discovered and quit before they got a chance to do anything, and how only one of them actually participated, and he never got anywhere near any kids.
    Ya, I understand your frustration. You want to portray gay people as dangerous, vile sex-crazed evangelists of alternate sexualities, but all you get is a story of how 996 of the 1000 volunteers had clean records, and the rest were rooted out and nothing much happened.
    Better luck next time . . .







    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You can try and turn the tables by saying there could be some in Church's, I'm sure there are, but if any Church put them in a place to work with youth, they are at fault and should suffer the full extent of the law, no question about it.
    I presume the reason the FBI said there wouldn't be a problem if the sex offenders volunteered with the gay organization is because they were scheduled to do stuff like hammer booths together and put up fences and hook up electrical wires, and wouldn't be anywhere around kids. Likewise, if sex offenders volunteered at your church and they were not going to be anywhere around kids -- like if they were going to re-shingle a roof -- they would not be breaking any laws, as they would not be anywhere around kids.
    Do you have a problem with that?




    So tell me . . . what is it that you want from me?

    -Tock

  27. #27
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Does the spin ever stop with you, they were on the organizations volunteer list, there was a link but the GPO has since deleted the post on there site, so someone viewed them as part of the organization.

    Dude spin on, I answered you question, provided the info. You said I was labeling people, were did I label anyone, a pedophile is a pedophile, whether he/she volunteers for a church or a gay organization. They're are on the Magen'sLaw website site as registered pedophiles, do I hear you recanting your statement about me, no, why because it would fit your spin process. You love labeling people, so you think other are like you, but I'm not. What would I gain, making a stupid statement, that had no proof. I said it, I proved it and you recanted. This is about ones character and yours is showing, you love name calling, but when facts come into play, you do what you do best, spin, then spin some more and hope you lose the person in the spin cycle. I'm staying focused, you're the one spun to the point, you have forgot the original reason we started this. Let me remind you.

    The SD gay pride organization had pedophiles on their volunteer staff, it's that simple. But you've gotten so far off track, you need a gps to get back. Posting more websites then me, doesn't negate the fact that they were on the volunteer staff. Whether for one minute or one year, they were on the volunteer staff, so playing word games, doesn't strengthen your augment. It just shows that you know you were proved wrong, but won't admit it. I'm not chasing your red herrings, it may work with others but not with me. Take all the rabbit trails you want, I'll stay on the path we began on

    Sorry, I didn't get back to you sooner, but with the extended weekend, I wasn't on my computer much. Monday-Thursdays are my big days with Fridays being less, but the weekends can be nothing at all.

    JohnnyB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •