Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion

A message from Bigen12 and myself

Hello everyone,

We decided to make this post after some recent events that took place in this forum. As far as I'm concerned, it started with the Israeli pullout from Gaza. The lack of sensitivity regarding the subject surprised even me. I asked in one of my posts to show sensitivity and that request was made into a joke by Causasian and "blown aside". It continued with somewhat personal attacks between a certain member and myself. Even when I tried to put a stop to it I got a reply that would shame a First grader. Vandoo, who seems to be the active moderator these days, didn't think these two issues needed handling, but did think that the threads about Israel need to be gotten rid of (mistake if you ask me – they draw a lot of audience). So "a boycott" was organized by a moderator, a terrorist organization supporter, and two other Muslims. I'm not really sure why the idea was dropped, and why Zoaib decided to delete the thread where he declared he's not longer participating in the Israeli threads (would have been a good idea since his contribution to them lately has been close to zero). What I do know is that for me the discussions lately are a waste of time. I don't get serious response to my posts, but instead end up in "you said I said" arguments and at the same time I have to deal with kindergarten "under the belt" punches. That's never been my style and I'm not about to start.
    Bigen12 has made good posts on the Israeli issues. He researched, read, and dug up information from websites with good reputation, just to dignify his "opponents" with serious and informative replies, but unfortunately had to deal with twisting of his words by others who couldn't deal with the content of his posts. I guess two people who know what they're talking about on the Israeli issue is too much for some people here. Bigen12 too found the boycott issue a pathetic move by people who were looking for ways to distract the rest of us from the fact that they just couldn't dignify his posts with decent replies.

In personal conversations, Bigen12 and I have both expressed to each other our feelings on the issues above, and have decided, as a result, to take time off this board. Vandoo, we hope you enjoy the many new threads that will now open on topics other than Israel. Zoaib, we hope you chill out and become an interesting discussion partner like you used to be. Causasian, we hope you start working out a little. It does the soul good. M'guy….what can we wish you?
    And the rest of you, we hope you manage to keep from being brainwashed while we're away.
    We're not leaving AR and we're not boycotting. We will be back, when we want to be back. At this moment we're giving you all a break and taking a vacation.

Enjoy.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Iv been reading alot of threads here lately and I see the points youre raising and I also remember that 'boycott' thing. Itll be interesting to see what gets more discussed here now in your absence. Hope you decide to return soon, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Hello everyone,

We decided to make this post after some recent events that took place in this forum. As far as I'm concerned, it started with the Israeli pullout from Gaza. The lack of sensitivity regarding the subject surprised even me. I asked in one of my posts to show sensitivity and that request was made into a joke by Causasian and "blown aside". It continued with somewhat personal attacks between a certain member and myself. Even when I tried to put a stop to it I got a reply that would shame a First grader. Vandoo, who seems to be the active moderator these days, didn't think these two issues needed handling, but did think that the threads about Israel need to be gotten rid of (mistake if you ask me – they draw a lot of audience). So "a boycott" was organized by a moderator, a terrorist organization supporter, and two other Muslims. I'm not really sure why the idea was dropped, and why Zoaib decided to delete the thread where he declared he's not longer participating in the Israeli threads (would have been a good idea since his contribution to them lately has been close to zero). What I do know is that for me the discussions lately are a waste of time. I don't get serious response to my posts, but instead end up in "you said I said" arguments and at the same time I have to deal with kindergarten "under the belt" punches. That's never been my style and I'm not about to start.
    Bigen12 has made good posts on the Israeli issues. He researched, read, and dug up information from websites with good reputation, just to dignify his "opponents" with serious and informative replies, but unfortunately had to deal with twisting of his words by others who couldn't deal with the content of his posts. I guess two people who know what they're talking about on the Israeli issue is too much for some people here. Bigen12 too found the boycott issue a pathetic move by people who were looking for ways to distract the rest of us from the fact that they just couldn't dignify his posts with decent replies.

In personal conversations, Bigen12 and I have both expressed to each other our feelings on the issues above, and have decided, as a result, to take time off this board. Vandoo, we hope you enjoy the many new threads that will now open on topics other than Israel. Zoaib, we hope you chill out and become an interesting discussion partner like you used to be. Causasian, we hope you start working out a little. It does the soul good. M'guy….what can we wish you?
    And the rest of you, we hope you manage to keep from being brainwashed while we're away.
    We're not leaving AR and we're not boycotting. We will be back, when we want to be back. At this moment we're giving you all a break and taking a vacation.

Enjoy.
    IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ON THE SUBJECT SAY IT, DON'T POST STUPID PHOTOS.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen up, the boycott thing was a JOKE between 4 members here, so if some people cannot get that in between their kindegarden peanut brains, then leave, and bring your attitude elsewhere where someone might care actually!

Did I make myself clear?

That you leave or not, lot of member dont care including myself, you are a useless point in here, only posting in a forum unlike other members that are not only here to Yahve Bless Israel!

So I say this and this is the thinking of many members, dont come back!

Thank you!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    This chick bugs me .

Din't she leave once already?

I never had a problem with jews or isreal , but hearing her cry on this forum EVERY SINGLE POST really makes me feel sympathetic for the arabs .

bye bye

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You gonna let a woman talk for you Bigen12?

NOW, istead of leaving why dont you continue to post your views? Someday it could sink in or truths on both sides will help break down barriers that both sides constantly put up. Causasian was called out which I think is bull shit even though I do not agree with most that spews from his mouth, yes he may stop posting in threads were he cannot answer a question or admit wrong but that is not a reason for making fun of his physique. zOaib is one of the most mild on here, he may also stay out of certain thread because he sees both sides of the coin, remember the coin is thin but when looking at it head on it looks like two completely different sides(true but the point is there is not much that seperates). 3Vandoo... you can even understand him? lmao... M'guy well, how about praying for him?

My total point is if you want everyone who passes by this board to have a one sided view, then leave. If you want to show other positions and have the opportunity to answer questions, then stay. IMO you should not just take breaks and make a whole whoopta dah about it.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Listen up, the boycott thing was a JOKE between 4 members here, so if some people cannot get that in between their kindegarden peanut brains, then leave, and bring your attitude elsewhere where someone might care actually!

Did I make myself clear?

That you leave or not, lot of member dont care including myself, you are a useless point in here, only posting in a forum unlike other members that are not only here to Yahve Bless Israel!

So I say this and this is the thinking of many members, dont come back!

Thank you!
    Couldnt agree more!!!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    This chick bugs me .

Din't she leave once already?

I never had a problem with jews or isreal , but hearing her cry on this forum EVERY SINGLE POST really makes me feel sympathetic for the arabs .

bye bye
    This "chic" is a personal friend of mine. She was here when this forum was in its infancy. She was here when almost 99% of the threads on the middle east and politics in general were in the Lounge area. She's stuck with this forum through thick and thin and helped develope it into what it is today. A place where we can all come to discussion our various views on politics, war and religion. This "chic" used this forum before anyother Moderator other than myself were even members or being considered for the position as a Mod and her input has been invaluble.

Yes she left here once. Because I betrayed a trust, she didn't leave for anyother reason than I betrayed her trust and she found herself in a position whereby the board was coming between a friendship we both valued.

Anyway to the topic of this thread. I support her 110%. I truely don't believe this was a joke, since it was orchastrated away from the forum and it took some days before the people being boycotted became aware that something underhanded had developed. When I found out what was going I said stated that it had set a very dangerous precedence, and now we see the can of worms its opened.

As regards Rak_Ani using the other forums on AR.com. Where she posts is her perogative, ie. you won't see me posting in the steroid questions forum, or lately the workout forum. It doesn't mean I don't know enough about either subject to shame most people here.

For all the reasons Rak_Ani posted above, the name calling, the kindergarden behaviour but mostly the sly, underhanded and devious manner in which a boycott of a few members here was orchastrated I'm also out of the discussions here until further notice. I'll be leaving in it the safe (sic) hands of a parcel of rogues.

Good night gentlemen.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I take a break from this forum every now and then also. The Israeli issue is one that is very heated with strong views from all sides. Now if only Badgerman would take a break from bashing Bush for a few days

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    This "chic" is a personal friend of mine. She was here when this forum was in its infancy. She was here when almost 99% of the threads on the middle east and politics in general were in the Lounge area. She's stuck with this forum through thick and thin and helped develope it into what it is today. A place where we can all come to discussion our various views on politics, war and religion. This "chic" used this forum before anyother Moderator other than myself were even members or being considered for the position as a Mod and her input has been invaluble.

Yes she left here once. Because I betrayed a trust, she didn't leave for anyother reason than I betrayed her trust and she found herself in a position whereby the board was coming between a friendship we both valued.

Anyway to the topic of this thread. I support her 110%. I truely don't believe this was a joke, since it was orchastrated away from the forum and it took some days before the people being boycotted became aware that something underhanded had developed. When I found out what was going I said stated that it had set a very dangerous precedence, and now we see the can of worms its opened.

As regards Rak_Ani using the other forums on AR.com. Where she posts is her perogative, ie. you won't see me posting in the steroid questions forum, or lately the workout forum. It doesn't mean I don't know enough about either subject to shame most people here.

For all the reasons Rak_Ani posted above, the name calling, the kindergarden behaviour but mostly the sly, underhanded and devious manner in which a boycott of a few members here was orchastrated I'm also out of the discussions here until further notice. I'll be leaving in it the safe (sic) hands of a parcel of rogues.

Good night gentlemen.
    Well ok bro , just my opinion . The internet is a funny thing...because no matter how many times someone posts , or how many times you reply......you really dont know a damn thing about the other person , no matter what you think.

I have been around for almost 2 years , rarly post . I read mostly here....why , because things around the world intrest me . I'm not a post whore , i could care less about my 'post count' and if i have nothing half way intelligent to contribute , i dont .

I know your a MOD , and if you value this 'person' that much , thats fine by me , but i don't think that should really influence my opinion . It's just kinda funny that everyone gets ripped on in this forum.....mostly the muslims , they reply and life goes on . You dont see M'guy PM mods that someone called him a name . Yet the other weeks she goes all hog wild on a member that really dint say anything that bad....and he's banned from this forum .

I really dont know what it is.....is it because its a 'chick' bitching? I see it all over this board....all these guys have 'big muscles' here.....and when one 'chick member says somthing the starts . Like all the males here are a bunch of virgins .

Thats my honest problem with the whole situation . And then she comes on almost 'threatening' that shes gonna boycott . WHO CARES .

Just my opinion......but we all know what opinions are like .

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    This is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. The boycott was not ONLY about Israel. Its funny to see how people are twisting the words to benefit their motives.

The boycott was about threads dealing with Israel AND Palestine. Not just Israel alone. It was a boycott of threads dealing with ISRAEL AND PALESTINE. "And" is the crucial word, that a few have forgot to mention.

People were sick and tired of the Israel/Palestine threads. I wasnt, but many were, and decided there was no point in the constant attacks from either side.

Stop crying like a baby.

And I really dont care about the emotinal suffering of Israelies because of the withdrawal. Because Israelies dont care about the emotional suffering of the Palestinians because of the occupation.

And I do workout. I was 180. I just did a cycle of Oral Turinabol designed to me by my friend RockSolid, and I am today 197. So

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=CAUSASIAN]This is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. The boycott was not ONLY about Israel. Its funny to see how people are twisting the words to benefit their motives.

The boycott was about threads dealing with Israel AND Palestine. Not just Israel alone.

There is no palestine, only Israel.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Bush sucks........Bush is a homo.......Bush had a four hour erection but it was only 1 inch long........Bush has gerbil parties........Bush is Hitler re-incarnated as a dumb guy
    hehehe

Good night gentlemen.
    Trust me it was a joke. The PM's were totally a joke, atleast the one I got.

Secondly it was NOT a boycott against any members. Again you are twisting words, to make it seem worst than it was.

It was only a boycott against topics dealing with Israel AND Palestine.

Because some were getting fed up of it, and we wanted to discuss other topics, other than the same old topic.

Rak_Ani probably got offended, made a big deal out of nothing, as usual. And Bouncer and Bigen12, followed her like little puppies on her bandwagon.

This is blown way out of propotion.

This is a message board, on the internet. People need to relax.

The problem is when she get beaten in a debate she dont accept it she keep talking and talking and twisting words so no one will look at her as a loser she did it in my aksa thread and she did it also with the Zoaib when they were debating about here saying that the palestinians are people are considered ennemies, she is too emotional but in an agressive negative way, how many times I got called by name by singern !? did I pmed all the MODS asking for his ban ? NO, I just asked for the ban of Ironfreakx because he was insulting a whole religion not a person.
    And I dont know what made her think that we will feel sorry for the settlers? those settlers brought hell to the palestinians in gaza, they werent acting like civilians they were acting like armed militia thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    It continued with somewhat personal attacks between a certain member and myself. Even when I tried to put a stop to it I got a reply that would shame a First grader.
    What you said to smokethedays was worst than what he said to you. Yet he got banned from the Politics forum.

and two other Muslims.
    Nicely worded sentence. Two "other" muslims. You could have said two other members, or two other people. But saying two "other" muslims, shows your malice towards toward a certain kind.

Enjoy.
    That is really cute. You are boycotting, but giving it a different name a "vacation". Please, just say it, you are boycotting this forum for a while.

A vacation is a cute little analogy for it.

C. Its only out of respect for you and its against my better judgement that I'm replying in this thread again. When you left, sometime early last year I believe, I and other's went out of our way to make sure the things which caused you offence were rectified and you felt comfortable coming back.

Its easy to accuse Rak_Ani of bitching and being the typical girl. But I've delt with issue's concerning almost all the regular members here, and C you know that I do this via PM's 99% of the time. Indeed I'm not only NOT influenced by Rak_Ani and my support for Israel, but I've also given an undertaken to Militiaguy that he won't be banned by another Mod without their (the Mods) running their problems through me first as I know him best (I believe). If I was to apply the rules as they should be, and with an even hand there'd be alot more bannings around here. As it is its rare now that someone is banned or suspended. And when they are they knew it was coming, after numberous warnings.

I dont care if this entire board supports Israel. That wasnt the point.

I just think Rak_Ani complains too much.

When she got a cute little avatar with a little girl on it, she complained, although it wasnt offensive at all. She could have just taken it off.

My avatar was changed many times, sometimes with a flag of America, sometimes other things. I didnt complain I just changed it.

I dont think its wrong for people to choose not to participate in certain threads. Some people just get fed up of it.

Rak_Ani is a drama queen. I dont blame her though, that is just hormones.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 09-01-2005 at 08:49 AM.

And that hit below the belt I got, saying I dont workout. I do. I posted my current cycle that RockSolid designed for me. I gained 17 pounds in 7 weeks, although some are fat. So take those comments and shove it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A message from Bigen12 and myself-cycle.jpg  
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 09-01-2005 at 08:43 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    And that hit below the belt I got, saying I dont workout. I do. I posted my current cycle that RockSolid designed for me. I gained 17 pounds in 7 weeks, although some are fat. So take those comments and shove it.
    If you workout so much you should be able to answer the following:

Can you drink winstrol ?

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    If you workout so much you should be able to answer the following:

Can you drink winstrol ?
    Yes!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never been able to figure out why people get so incredibly worked up by debates here its fun and interesting but if someone post something that offend you(you meaning everyone) you always have the option to stop participating in that thread.

FACT; C. You don't know who complains most, you really haven't a clue how many posts are reported to Moderators via email's and PM's. My answering here is just another example of what a thankless job this really is.

When Rak_Ani complained about her avatar I think it was because first off someone had interfered with her profile, and second it depicted a crying child!. The avatar was taken down.

When M'guy got a female title and avatar he complained, both were taken down.

When a post made by you C was edited to make "pbuh" to "puppy" you complained, pulled yuor hair put and ran screaming from the board. You were offered an apology and things were rectified to your satisfaction.

When Badgerman had 'American traitor' as a title I (ME!) had it changed as soon as CYCLEON left the board. Of most of the regular members posting here Badgerman is probably the only one who's never complained about a thing!. And he's suppose to be the whinger!.

I'm out of this now. Like I said, the orginal boycott weather it was done in jest or not opened a can of worms and set a very dangerous precedence here.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I have never been able to figure out why people get so incredibly worked up by debates here its fun and interesting but if someone post something that offend you(you meaning everyone) you always have the option to stop participating in that thread.
    this whole thing has been OVER exaggerated , its a shame RAK is leaving , i didnt sweat much over whatever of a kindergarten argument i had with her , well i guess everyhtign happens for a better reason , Have Fun whereever u go babe !

"time off the board" doesn't mean she's leaving, you don't get off that lightly.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

Good night gentlemen.
    Who you calling a parcel of rogues? LOL

I personally think Bouncer is very fair.

But I got mad when someone changed - GOD to DOG, in my post. So it read that I said DOG instead of GOD.

There is no dangerous precedence. Remember it wasnt a boycott against members or Israel. It was a boycott against Israel/Palestine threads. The word boycott was never used.

as long as I have been visiting this section bouncer has been fair. Very fair. Both sides has tried to pin him down for beeing partial but I have never seen his personal oppinions about the palestine/israel conflict cloud his judgement when it comes to bans.

I dont even know what this whole boycott is about because I never got involved in the palestine/israel threads.

zOaib is offline VET
    "time off the board" doesn't mean she's leaving, you don't get off that lightly.
    SHUCKS !!! (just when i was getting soo happy)

Leaving or no she will get beated like usual

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib

SHUCKS !!! (just when i was getting soo happy)
    She is unilaterally withdrawing.

I never got involved in the palestine/israel threads.
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Why not?
    I know very little about the subject so it would be foolish for me to air any oppinion in them since I have no facts at all.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    You couldn't be more right.

Thread Information