Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Lifter2005 is offline New Member

Interesting Blog about Katrina Victims

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...20050903210145

SO I VOLUNTEERED..........
    Current mood: disappointed

I thought I might inform the few friends I have on my recent traumatic experience. I am going to tell it straight, blunt, raw, and I don’t give a damn. Long read, I know but please do read!!!

I went to volunteer on Saturday at the George R. Brown convention for two reasons.

A: I wanted to help people to get a warm fuzzy.

B: Curiosity.

I’ve been watching the news lately and have seen scenes that have made me want to vomit. And no it wasn’t dead bodies, the city under water, or the sludge everywhere. It was PEOPLE”S BEHAVIOR. The people on T.V. (99% being Black) where DEMANDING help. They were not asking nicely but demanding as if society owed these people something. Well the honest truth is WE DON’T. Help should be asked for in a kind manner and then appreciated. This is not what the press (FOX in particular) was showing, what I was seeing was a group of people who are yelling, demanding, looting, killing, raping, and SHOOTING back at the demanded help!!!!! So I’m thinking this can’t possibly be true can it???? So I decide to submit to the DEMAND for help out of SHOCK. I couldn’t believe this to be true of the majority of the people who are the weakest of society. So I went to volunteer and help folks out and see the truth. So I will tell the following story and you decide:

I arrived at the astrodome only to find out that there are too many volunteers and that volunteers where needed at the George R. Brown Convention Center. As I was walking up to the Convention Center I noticed a line of cars that wrapped around blocks filled with donations. These where ordinary Houstonians coming with truckloads and trunks full of water, diapers, clothes, blankets, food, all types of good stuff. And lots of it was NEW. I felt that warm fuzzy while helping unload these vehicles of these wonderful human beings. I then went inside the building and noticed approximately 100,000 sq. ft. of clothes, shoes, jackets, toys and all types of goodies all organized and ready for the people in need. I signed up, received a name badge and was on my merry way excited to be useful.

I toured the place to get familiar with my surrounding; the entire place is probably around 2 million sq. ft. I noticed rows as far as the eye can see of mattresses, not cots, BLOW UP MATTRESSES!!! All of which had nice pillows and plenty of blankets. 2 to 3 bottles of water lay on every bed. These full size to queen size beds by the way where comfortable, I laid in one to see for myself. I went to look at the medical area. I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing!!! A makeshift hospital created in 24 hours!!! It was unbelievable, they even had a pharmacy. I also noticed that they created showers, which would also have hot water. I went upstairs to the third floor to find a HUGE cafeteria created in under 24 hours! Rows of tables, chairs and food everywhere – enough to feed an army! I’m not talking about crap food either. They had jason’s deli food, apples, oranges, coke, diet coke, lemonade, orange juice, cookies, all types of chips and sandwiches. All the beverages by the way was put on ice and chilled!!!! In a matter of about 24 hours or less an entire mini-city was erected by volunteers for the poor evacuees. This was not your rundown crap shelter, it was BUM HEAVEN.

So that was the layout: great food, comfy beds, clean showers, free medical help, by the way there was a library, and a theatre room I forgot to mention. Great stuff right????

Well here is what happened on my journey –

I started by handing out COLD water bottles to evacuees as they got off the bus. Many would take them and only 20% or less said thank you. Lots of them would shake their heads and ask for sodas! So this went on for about 20-30 minutes until I was sick of being an unappreciated servant. I figured certainly these folks would appreciate some food!!! So I went upstairs to serve these beloved evacuees some GOOD food that I wish I could have at the moment!

***The following statements are graphic, truthful, and discuss UNRATIONAL behavior***

Evacuees come slowly to receive this mountain of food that is worth serving to a king! I tell them that we have 2 types of great deli sandwiches to choose from – ham and turkey. Many look at the food in disgust and DEMAND burgers, pizza, and even McDonalds!!!! Jason’s deli is better than McDonalds!!!! Only 1 out of ten people who took something would say “thank you” the rest took items as if it was their God give right to be served without a shred of appreciation!!! They would ask for Beer and liquor. They complained that we didn’t have good enough food. They refused food and laughed at us. They treated us volunteers as if we where SLAVES. No not all of them of course…but 70% did!!!!!! 20% where appreciative, 10% took the food without any comment and the other 70% had some disgusting comment to say. Some had the nerve to laugh at us. And when I snapped back at them for being mean, they would curse at me!!! Needless to say I was in utter shock. They would eat their food and leave their mess on the table… some would pick up their stuff many would leave it for the volunteers to pick up. I left that real quick to go down and help set up some more beds. I saw many young ladies carrying mattresses and I helped for a while. Then I realized something…their where hundreds of able bodied young men who could help!! I asked a group of young evacuees in their teens and early twenties to help. I got cursed at for asking them to help!!! One said “We just lost our ****ing homes and you want us to work!!” The next said “Ya Cracker, you got a home we don’t” I looked at them in disbelief. Here are women walking by carrying THEIR ****ING BEDS and they can’t lift a finger and help themselves!!

WHY THE **** SHOULD I HELP PEOPLE WHO DON’T WANT TO HELP THEMESELVES!!!!

I waved them off and turned away and was laughed at and more “white boy jokes” where made at me. I felt no need to waste my breath on a bunch of pitiful losers. I went to a nearby restroom where I noticed a man shaving. I used the restroom, washed my hands and saw this man throw his razor towards the trash can...he missed… he walked out leaving his disgusting razor on the floor for some other “cracker” to pick up. Even the little kids where demanding. I saw only ONE white family and only TWO Hispanic families. The rest where blacks…sorry 20% to 30% decent blacks… and 70% LOSERS!!!!!

I would call them NIGGERS, but the actual definition of a nigger is one who is ignorant, these people were not ignorant……they where ARROGANT ASSHOLES. The majority of which are thugs and lifetime lazy ass welfare recipients. We are inviting the lowest of the low to Houston. And like idiots we are serving the people who will soon steal our cars, rape, murder, and destroy our city while stealing from our pockets on a daily basis through the welfare checks they take. We will fund our own destruction.

By “US” I don’t mean a specific race, I mean the people who work hard, work smart, have values and morals. Only people who want to help themselves should be helped, the others should be allowed to destroy themselves. I do not want to work hard, give the government close to half the money I earn so they can in turn give it to a bunch of losers.

I don’t believe in being poor for life. My family immigrated here, we came here poor, and now thank God, and due to HARD WORK we are doing fine. If immigrants, who come here, don’t know the language can work and become successful... WHY THE **** CAN’T THE MAJORITY OF THE HOMEGROWN DO IT!!! If we continue to reward these losers then we will soon destroy our great country. I just witnessed selfish, arrogant, unappreciative behavior by the very people who need help the most. Now these same people who cursed me, refused my cities generosity, who refuse to help themselves are DEMANDING handouts on their own terms!!!!!!! They prance around as if they are owed something, and when they do receive a handout, they say it’s not good enough! Well you know what……these types of people can go to hell for all I care!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    cliff notes haha

chino777 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

.. sounds to me like propaganda against blacks totally filled with prejudices.

I would call them NIGGERS, but the actual definition of a nigger is one who is ignorant, these people were not ignorant……they where ARROGANT ASSHOLES. The majority of which are thugs and lifetime lazy ass welfare recipients. We are inviting the lowest of the low to Houston. And like idiots we are serving the people who will soon steal our cars, rape, murder, and destroy our city while stealing from our pockets on a daily basis through the welfare checks they take. We will fund our own destruction
    .. sorry guys, but this could only come out of a racist mouth.

Furthermore this whole story seems to me very unrealistic and i would like to read some more blogs from other people. Especially from those who don't mention black people in the same breath as "niggers" ...

zOaib is offline VET
    racist CRAP !!!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    It's people like this that always say, "I'm not racist, I have plenty of black friends!" Later on the same guy writes:

Imran: Thank you for proving my point. A few suggestions to help you out a little bit:

A. Take a 3rd grade level English class. There they will teach you the proper English language and your basic grammar skills. I’d recommend not smoking crack before going to class so you can function properly.

B. When refuting an argument it is useful to state RATIONAL opinions, or facts. Furthermore it is much more effective to insult the opposing party without the use of profanity. Any one can use profanity…example… **** you, you “asshat” whatever that is. That took about 0.34 brain cells to accomplish. Writing a drawn out statement and then READING what your going to post requires just a tad bit more. I would recommend hanging out with politicians to learn the skill of “ultimate sarcastic insulting” It is far more effective than what you wrote. (You sound like a porch monkey who can’t find his joint and fried chicken) Yes I’m Caucasian; I’m cracking a black joke publicaly. How do you like that?

C. Gather your thoughts before writing something. Learn what an “outline” is. You need to learn the basics before trying to hang with the big boys “Dawg”.

D. There is no D. you aren’t worth the time I’ve spent on you so far. Consider this consultation another handout you think you’re entitled to. My rate is $200 per hour for anymore consultations sir. And I DO NOT accept foodstamps.

I tell it like it is. I don’t give a damn.

eliteforce is offline Member
    The do have a right to DEMAND assistance! The US Govt has enough money to spend 6 Bil. a month to occupy Iraq and steal their crap and then they can't even secure the superdome. It took days of hell before that cheap bastard Bush even sent any real help..Blacks in America, especially in those racist "Red States" like Texas and LA are economically oppressed, 12.6 percent of all black men in their 20s are in jails or prisons in the USA, in states like TX and LA it's even worse and the system discriminates against them, they are given inferior schools and services because all services are based on local taxes..white people get a nice modern school and blacks get a school that is on a 3rd world standard,, in europena countries everyone gets the same public education (even poor black immigrant africans) and the same health care, the USA which has all this money to kill the Arabs in iraq everyday and give money to racist Israel (10 bil a year), GIVES THE BLACKS NOTHING and keeps them as a permanent underclass, thats why they're so pissed-you don't see the dark skinned people in European countries with such high crime rates, there are high crime rates amoungst blacks in the USA because of the injustice.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I thought it was a good read . Although being 'black' has nothing to do with the attitude . If it was any other color im sure the same attitude would be there .

Unfortunatly this is how racism starts . A bad example set by a majority , that gives lasting impressions ....and the only thing you see is that thier 'black' .

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I thought it was a good read . Although being 'black' has nothing to do with the attitude . If it was any other color im sure the same attitude would be there .

Unfortunatly this is how racism starts . A bad example set by a majority , that gives lasting impressions ....and the only thing you see is that thier 'black' .
    I agree.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce
    The do have a right to DEMAND assistance! The US Govt has enough money to spend 6 Bil. a month to occupy Iraq and steal their crap and then they can't even secure the superdome. It took days of hell before that cheap bastard Bush even sent any real help..Blacks in America, especially in those racist "Red States" like Texas and LA are economically oppressed, 12.6 percent of all black men in their 20s are in jails or prisons in the USA, in states like TX and LA it's even worse and the system discriminates against them, they are given inferior schools and services because all services are based on local taxes..white people get a nice modern school and blacks get a school that is on a 3rd world standard,, in europena countries everyone gets the same public education (even poor black immigrant africans) and the same health care, the USA which has all this money to kill the Arabs in iraq everyday and give money to racist Israel (10 bil a year), GIVES THE BLACKS NOTHING and keeps them as a permanent underclass, thats why they're so pissed-you don't see the dark skinned people in European countries with such high crime rates, there are high crime rates amoungst blacks in the USA because of the injustice.
    about the 2 bold segments. The first one. Why dont they move if its so bad

second one. You obviously have a ideal image of europe. Yes in sweden blacks, turks ect gets the same aviability to schools ect as swedes. But the difference is that the schools mostly attended by turks, blacks ect after a couple of year looks like a battle ground and iliteracy is amazingly high.

Minoritys seems to have a awsome ability to **** things up for themself and blame everyone else

I also fail to se why a " poor black immigrant africans" or any other imigrant for that matter should get the same things as a native. The natives has earned it simply because of the tax payed by his/her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I also fail to se why a " poor black immigrant africans" or any other imigrant for that matter should get the same things as a native. The natives has earned it simply because of the tax payed by his/her parents.
    And the immigrants earn it by paying taxes as well. If these immigrants are working and working legally there is no reason that they and their children shouldn't be entitled to the same things as a native citizen. Hell, here in Germany African immigrants aren't even allowed to live here if they can't prove they can provide for themselves. Germany is quick to send Africans home!

here in Germany African immigrants aren't even allowed to live here if they can't prove they can provide for themselves
    .. well, that is only half ot the truth and that has nothing to do with beeing african. To immigrate to germany is easier that to immigrate to the USA .. but that is another issue ....
    I also fail to se why a " poor black immigrant africans" or any other imigrant for that matter should get the same things as a native
    .. hmm. Do you really think, that all people who stayed in New Orleans are "poor black immigrant africans". I really don't think so.

All people should be treated in the same manner. What will you do? Go there and ask everybody if he is a native or an immigrant?
    Another important point is that everyone is individual.
    It is impossible to say "all blacks are ..." or "all white skinned people are like ..." etc. .
    Statements like that will always be wrong.

That is exactly what the blogs author is doing -> telling stupid lies to discredit all black people ...
    Last edited by chino777; 09-05-2005 at 01:03 PM.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chino777

That is exactly what the blogs author is doing -> telling stupid lies to discredit all black people ...

Thats the only problem I have with what you've been saying: You just assumed that the person who wrote this blog is lying, as though there could not be any truth to it. You have yet to state why you believe this other than the fact that you think its unrealistic. I don't automatically deem it unrealistic because lets face, what kind of people are going to stay around when there was a hurricane warning, and then loot the city and shoot at the rescue help? Stupid people. Regardles of skin color.

So its not like the N.O hurrican survivors are somehow representative of blacks in general, probably just the black trash.

Besides, have you ever been to NO? I've met people like this before so I don't have a hard time believing this particular volunteer ran into people like that. I don't think those people were representative of blacks though; just themselves. But I think there are enough of those people down there that it would be easy to come to the wrong conclusions.

Either way, we don't know whether this blog is true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    And the immigrants earn it by paying taxes as well. If these immigrants are working and working legally there is no reason that they and their children shouldn't be entitled to the same things as a native citizen. Hell, here in Germany African immigrants aren't even allowed to live here if they can't prove they can provide for themselves. Germany is quick to send Africans home!
    I was more refering to the huge ammount of imigrants coming to sweden, living on wellfare and sending 15 kids to school where the obviously fail to learn anything since they even fail to learn swedish. A complete and utter waste of resources. How they can come here and think they are entitled to those things is beyond me. If I move to iran I wouldn expect to have free schools for my kids or free healtcare ect.

I would put a limit on it. Wellfare for 12 months MAX and then atleast 3-4 years of work before beeing entitled to it again. Same with schools. Atleast 8 years of beeing in sweden before they can get free schooling for there kids. If they get 15 kids they should damn well be able to support them aswell.

Your german system sounds FAR superior to the socialist bullshit sweden. Swedens system is way to easy to take advantage of. Wasting resources that could go to better things then feeding leaches(the same goes for alot of swedes taking advantage of the same wellfare system).

.. hmm. Do you really think, that all people who stayed in New Orleans are "poor black immigrant africans". I really don't think so.

All people should be treated in the same manner. What will you do? Go there and ask everybody if he is a native or an immigrant?
    Another important point is that everyone is individual.
    It is impossible to say "all blacks are ..." or "all white skinned people are like ..." etc. .
    Statements like that will always be wrong.

I was not talking about new orleans specificly. I was responding to eliteforce and his flawed idealistic view of europe.

Everyone is individuals yes but its simple statistics. Check what parts has the highest crime, the lowest wages, the most on wellfare. Than compare with ethnicity. I truly belive in equal oppertunity. But minoritys like I said have a way of ****ing things up for themself and blaming everyone else for the mess they have created themself. Its a shame since they could very well be a resource for the country not a drain. If they just got there shit togheter.

About new orleans offcourse everyone should get help no doubt about it. But if the author is telling things with even a grain of truth I would feel the same way. I dont think that kind of behavior was seen in thailand after the tsunami and I sure hope the thing posted is just lies becaue I can not belive a majority of people would act that way. I dont se that kind of ignorance in everyday life and I think a disasted would be humbling not bring out the worst in people.

.. well, that is only half ot the truth and that has nothing to do with beeing african. To immigrate to germany is easier that to immigrate to the USA .. but that is another issue ....
    I was only using "African" as an example because Johan was referring to "poor african immigrants".

I am an American and for me to stay in Germany I had to jump through hurdles! It's like they didn't want me to stay here and I have a half-German son! They said that if I found a job I had to report to the Arbeitsamt and then they would try to find a German that could fill the job. If they couldn't find a German then I could have it...

I was only using "African" as an example because Johan was referring to "poor african immigrants".

I am an American and for me to stay in Germany I had to jump through hurdles! It's like they didn't want me to stay here and I have a half-German son! They said that if I found a job I had to report to the Arbeitsamt and then they would try to find a German that could fill the job. If they couldn't find a German then I could have it...

now that is one hell of a system I wish sweden would adopt it.

They said that if I found a job I had to report to the Arbeitsamt and then they would try to find a German that could fill the job. If they couldn't find a German then I could have it.
    .. really?? Oh man, thats rubbish!!! How can they say things like that? I don't get it! Arbeitsamt sucks!

I was not talking about new orleans specificly. I was responding to eliteforce and his flawed idealistic view of europe
    ok, i have got it. Please excuse me ...

@UrbanLegend: The whole blogs is written as if it's only bogus thats evident.
    Even if the author has ever been there he is untrustworthy cause he called black people "niggers" and used several expressions that only racist would use in a public bloc.
    Differently written i would consider particular aspects to be possible, no doubt.
    And no, i have never been to something like that, have you?
    Don't get me wrong i don't want to diss you it is just that i don't believe everything i read whithout looking on both sides of a story.

.. really?? Oh man, thats rubbish!!! How can they say things like that? I don't get it! Arbeitsamt sucks!
    Germany seems to care about the german work force first. I think it sounds like a good system(bad for someone that wants to get into the country offcourse but good for citizens).

QUOTE=chino777]
    ok, i have got it. Please excuse me ... [/QUOTE]
    no problem

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I dont se that kind of ignorance in everyday life and I think a disasted would be humbling not bring out the worst in people.

Welcome to america .

Thread Information