Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

What do you think the US responce would be and or should be if a Nuke went off in NYC

Just curious what you think we would do? Or should do if a nuke went off in an major city. For example a suitcase bomb downtown LA, NYC, Miami or Chicago.

My opinion:

Nuke:
    1. Iran
    2. Syria
    3. Pakistan

and a few other place? What are your thoughts?

Oh another thought would be to sing cum by ya, and hand out flowers...

veinyleehaney is offline Junior Member
    we would nuke their asses right back

But first, GW would shit his pants...

Quote Originally Posted by veinyleehaney
    we would nuke their asses right back

Who is we???? Because last I heard... Iran had no means to hit the usa, nor dose Syria or Pakistan..... Sooo keep dreaming

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think there would be a nuclear response from the US. I think what would happen is every male 18 years and older would join the military and wage complete attrition warfare on the attacker. Much of the world would respond in kind as New York is a pillar to most of the civilized world.

Welll, after a talk with a military guy.... I disagree man. sorry I think we would flatten some people, especially after this week. With how bad this hurricane was.... if you think that was bad... a nuke in NYC... we would flatten and forget. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Who is we???? Because last I heard... Iran had no means to hit the usa, nor dose Syria or Pakistan..... Sooo keep dreaming
    This is only a theoretical situation

There is still a minute possibility that WMD's are hidden somewhere...uh...maybe...Georgie, can ya check fer me one more time?
    Last edited by veinyleehaney; 09-04-2005 at 11:27 PM.

There is still a minoe possibility that WMD's are hidden somewhere...uh...maybe...Georgie, can ya check fer me one more time?

Oh ok, lets see what you know big guy....Please keep dreaming

Oh ok, lets see what you know big guy....Please keep dreaming
    you enjoy insulting me. don't you....my above comment was clearly a joke...if you don't have anything entertaining or intelligent to say, just stuff a cock in that huge mouth of yours and stuff it

lol...rereading your statement, it makes no since...what were you attempting to say?

Welll, after a talk with a military guy.... I disagree man. sorry I think we would flatten some people, especially after this week. With how bad this hurricane was.... if you think that was bad... a nuke in NYC... we would flatten and forget. JMHO
    oh hell no...America would never bend over and take it raw like that...I would nuke those mother****ers myself if I had the power...and GW is a fuking cowboy...he would annhilate whoever attacked us or risk assassination himself

Thing is that it's not a military guy who makes that decision. The president, a politician would. A nuclear response would probably do more harm than good. Not that it would matter, there would be so many new recruits with hearts full of hate that they'd kill everyone they could. Innocent or guilty it wouldn't matter. Countries would be decimated, along with everyone in the way. To detonate a nuclear weapon in the united states, would be the end of much of the middle east (presuming that's where it came from). An entire culture would stand risk of total annihilation.

How was I insulting you? Because I said you need to keep dreaming? If I was attempting to insult you I would have been much more deliberate. trust me. I have been around a long time and I know how to do that. I was just pointing out the obvious. Please define what minoe means... thanks

lol...minute...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Thing is that it's not a military guy who makes that decision. The president, a politician would. A nuclear response would probably do more harm than good. Not that it would matter, there would be so many new recruits with hearts full of hate that they'd kill everyone they could. Innocent or guilty it wouldn't matter. Countries would be decimated, along with everyone in the way. To detonate a nuclear weapon in the united states, would be the end of much of the middle east (presuming that's where it came from). An entire culture would stand risk of total annihilation.
    Amen

Thank you
    This is exactly what I would expect to happen. We would flatten the middle east, and a whole lot more.
    During my discussion, my friend told me about what the nukes we have now are like compared to what they were like at the end of WWII. lets just say about 600X hiromshima...... He basically said one warhead (with 6 nukes on board) would flatten a whoooole lot. He said drop one of those in Iran, and forget about that place for about 10,000 years.

And guess what 10,0000 year of no more Iran..... That would be fine by me

The people of this country are divided. heavily divided. Detonating a nuke on US soil would unify this country in a heartbeat. It'd be WWII mentality all over again, an entire country at war. If a nuke went off in the US tonight, by tomorrow morning I'd have already droped out of college and be on my way to basic.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    you enjoy insulting me. don't you....my above comment was clearly a joke...if you don't have anything entertaining or intelligent to say, just stuff a cock in that huge mouth of yours and stuff it
    wow, I'm suprised jdaw took that so lightly, I would not have. Little jumpy haney.

I feel sorry for the country or persons who would do such a stupid thing like threaten the U.S. with nuclear weapons.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    If a nuke went off tonight in NYC, most of youd be dead. The US would be in shambles. Most of the high ranking officials would be dead. If a nuke went off, without the total dedication of our allied countries, Im afraid the US would be totally vulnerable, on our soil and overseas.

I like most of you who posted here would love to believe that we could just take that hit and brush it off and then get the ones responsible, however that may be. But thats a serious attack that would devestate the US.

Wow!
    You can't handle it when someone feeds you your lunch huh? this is a great way to get banned from the board big guy. Keep it up! Go ahead make my day. Take it to the next level boss! Oh you already have..... BTW How have I insulted you? Do you feel dumb or something?

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    If a nuke went off tonight in NYC, most of youd be dead. The US would be in shambles. Most of the high ranking officials would be dead. If a nuke went off, without the total dedication of our allied countries, Im afraid the US would be totally vulnerable, on our soil and overseas.

I like most of you who posted here would love to believe that we could just take that hit and brush it off and then get the ones responsible, however that may be. But thats a serious attack that would devestate the US.
    Yes it would devistate the US, but The us would retaliate in force..... Say goodbye to the middle east annnd a whole lot of other places that we dont like. Do you honestly think the US would just sit there and be like "oh well" Hopefully we wont get hit again. I know people on the inside, and guess what.... say goodbye to a lot of little counties that have been pissing us off for a loooong time.... In a blink of an eye.

The people of this country are divided. heavily divided. Detonating a nuke on US soil would unify this country in a heartbeat. It'd be WWII mentality all over again, an entire country at war. If a nuke went off in the US tonight, by tomorrow morning I'd have already droped out of college and be on my way to basic.
    yep, and no one would be able to walk across the middle east for about 10k years either

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I think their are other cities that would be hit before NY that would cause the US greater harm.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I think their are other cities that would be hit before NY that would cause the US greater harm.
    I would probably agree with you, lets just say a Major US city.... what would the US responce be? Keep in mind GW is in office now.
    =Nukes all over the middle east and other places

2008 Hilary
    =We will talk to other countries about how we can work things out....

My god is that scary

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    And guess what 10,0000 year of no more Iran..... That would be fine by me
    Its comments like these, that make me hope Iran gets nukes eventually, to defend its self, from lunatics.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    The nukes warheads are made to paralize and devastate an important place befor an invasion ,like washigton were all the high ranking officers, CIA agents, politician.. are there, so if a nuke is detonated an invasion should follow this nuke to shutdown the retaliation ability (example new orelans desaster is way way more less than a nuclear blast and look at its effects !!!), most of the army of the usa is outside usa so if washington is hit by a nuke followed by a little invasion all the USA would be vulnerable and paralized.

Yes it would devistate the US, but The us would retaliate in force..... Say goodbye to the middle east annnd a whole lot of other places that we dont like. Do you honestly think the US would just sit there and be like "oh well" Hopefully we wont get hit again. I know people on the inside, and guess what.... say goodbye to a lot of little counties that have been pissing us off for a loooong time.... In a blink of an eye.
    You really dont know what your talking about. A nuclear attack on Syria would cause risk to Israel, Jordan and other US allies.

The US might retaliate with nuclear weapons, but by no means would it flatten the Middle East. Maybe couple of cities, even a country, but nothing else.

If the US is stupid enought to retaliate against everyone that doesnt like the US, they will attack basically the whole world.

They would find the source of the weapons, and retalitate.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

I dont think the US would just sit there and be like "Oh Well" because of choice, but because of necessity...for a bit, yes. Can you imagine? I agree, they wouldnt waste a nuke on NYC. I dont see a better target than DC for a nuke. Take out a lot of people, AND most likely take out the president, all its staff, the pentagon would be gone, most of all the higher ups. Not only would we be paralyzed from the destruction, but also as to who would take over as president, where would they go, what about the senate, congress, etc? all dead. US would be paralyzed. and it would take a long time before we were back on our feet to do anything back. definatly not in a blink of an eye.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it would be a good idea to nuke the entire middle east even if they didnt nuke us then than way the threat is elliminated entirely.

With comments like these from Americans, I am beginning to see where Al Queda is coming from.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    With comments like these from Americans, I am beginning to see where Al Queda is coming from.
    he is just a roid head talking, I dont think the majority of the american are like this.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Just curious what you think we would do? Or should do if a nuke went off in an major city. For example a suitcase bomb downtown LA, NYC, Miami or Chicago.

My opinion:

Nuke:
    1. Iran
    2. Syria
    3. Pakistan

and a few other place? What are your thoughts?

Oh another thought would be to sing cum by ya, and hand out flowers...

I think you have nuke on the brain . In your senerio you have no clue who placed the bomb......yet your gonna blast 3 countries .

Wow!
    You can't handle it when someone feeds you your lunch huh? this is a great way to get banned from the board big guy. Keep it up! Go ahead make my day. Take it to the next level boss! Oh you already have..... BTW How have I insulted you? Do you feel dumb or something?
    Sorry dawg...shouldn't have said that earlier

I'm not trying to insult anyone, I am just trying to get a feel for what you all think might happen. I just think that's probably what would happen. The Iranians have been no friends to us for a loooong time. Syria? Who do you guys think all the insurgants are right now? Saudi? I am just trying to get feel for what you guys think washingtons response would be. Another thing.... Do you guys know where we have all of our nuke firing sites set up? Its inside a Huge mountain in Colorado Springs, so as far as us being able to make decisions and fire missles.... that's not gonna be a issue. I'd be willing to bet money that there is allready a plan in place if a nuke goes of in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Oh yea, and no one in the middle east walks around saying death to america right?

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    he is just a roid head talking, I dont think the majority of the american are like this.
    Please explainn the "Roid Head" comment? I'm a Roid head? correct me if I am wrong but everyone on this boad is a Roid head? last i looked the domain name was steroid .com....

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    I dont think the US would just sit there and be like "Oh Well" because of choice, but because of necessity...for a bit, yes. Can you imagine? I agree, they wouldnt waste a nuke on NYC. I dont see a better target than DC for a nuke. Take out a lot of people, AND most likely take out the president, all its staff, the pentagon would be gone, most of all the higher ups. Not only would we be paralyzed from the destruction, but also as to who would take over as president, where would they go, what about the senate, congress, etc? all dead. US would be paralyzed. and it would take a long time before we were back on our feet to do anything back. definatly not in a blink of an eye.
    There is a plan in place for that scenerio big guy

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    The nukes warheads are made to paralize and devastate an important place befor an invasion ,like washigton were all the high ranking officers, CIA agents, politician.. are there, so if a nuke is detonated an invasion should follow this nuke to shutdown the retaliation ability (example new orelans desaster is way way more less than a nuclear blast and look at its effects !!!), most of the army of the usa is outside usa so if washington is hit by a nuke followed by a little invasion all the USA would be vulnerable and paralized.
    Most of the army is outside of the USA? Really? Right now it is less than 30%. Do some homework, and find out the real numbers of the members of the US armed forces. As G W said... Bring it on! "a little invasion all the USA would be vulnerable and paralized" HA! That may be the funniest thing I have ever read on this board! There are plenty of military personel in the states:

"In 2003, 387,920 troops were stationed on foreign soil. This figure is out of a total of 1,434,377 personnel. Deployments have ranged from a high of 1,082,777 troops in 1968 to a low of 206,002 in 1999."

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Nat...y/cda04-11.cfm

We invaded Iraq in 2003.
    Last edited by Jdawg50; 09-05-2005 at 10:05 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information