Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

BOUNCER how did you celebrate Iraq?

Most photos are simply too graphic to post here. I'm just wondering how the board let this one slide?.

All these pictures are coalition "mistakes" and not from terrorist bombings.

And whatever BOUNCER's response is to this thread, that was going to be my response to the Beslan thread. Same answer...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    All War is terrible and selfserving...

transform is offline Associate Member
    We (Ireland) didnt support the Iraq invasion

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    BOUNCER how did you celebrate Iraq?
    you should have instead talked aout n.irelands behaviour rather then what happened in iraq.

he probably celebtrated it similar to the omagh bombings they did to civillians including children & babies(second row 1st child in picture):

oh but i think we have all forgotten that terrorism is only limited to muslims when westerners blow things up its called justice, freedom & apple pie

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    We (Ireland) didnt support the Iraq invasion
    That is my point of the thread.

I didnt support the Beslan massacre.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Most photos are simply too graphic to post here. I'm just wondering how the board let this one slide?.

All these pictures are coalition "mistakes" and not from terrorist bombings.

And whatever BOUNCER's response is to this thread, that was going to be my response to the Beslan thread. Same answer...
    You know well how I responded to Iraq, like you. I condemned the slaughter of thousends of innocents. But unlike you I didn't put the person responsible for those crimes in my avatar 'nor have I ever tried to justify it by saying anything against Iraq, its leaders or its people. I believe Bush should face a trial (but won't) for what I believe are his crimes in Iraq, against the Iraqi people. So to answer your question, I didn't celebrate Iraq. But when America has its ass handed to them on a plate by the Iraqi's, or when the same happens to Russia over Chechenya or the British in Northern Ireland I'll celebrate a victory for a risen people everywhere in the world. And I'll remember the dead on both sides as I do now in Ireland.

That is my point of the thread.

I didnt support the Beslan massacre.

But you sported the photo of the one responsible for it in your avatar!. So I thought I'd ask you how you celebrated Beslan, all you had to say was you didn't celebrate it. Did you even remember the date, or remember the innocent victims of it?.

'yag si recnuob', your not here long enough to know my history regarding Northern Ireland. Now sit back and let the adults talk.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    But you sported the photo of the one responsible for it in your avatar!. So I thought I'd ask you how you celebrated Beslan, all you had to say was you didn't celebrate it. Did you even remember the date, or remember the innocent victims of it?.
    If you recall I took his image off my avatar after the Beslan attack, ofcourse you forgot that.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this has no place either

If I still see direct calling like this again im calling both your moms!!!!!

Thread Information