Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Another Paletinian boy-bomber..

A 14-year-old Palestinian was arrested after he was caught carrying three pipe bombs through the Hawara checkpoint south of Nablus Monday afternoon.

The teenager set off the alarm of the metal detector positioned at the crossing, alerting soldiers manning the position.

He was found to be carrying in a bag three pipe bombs that were to be activated by a friction type detonator. The bombs were packed with explosives, as well as shrapnel and glass balls.

Border police sappers blew up the bomb and the youth was handed over to the Shin Bet for questioning.

The Hawara checkpoint has become a notorious target over the past few months for terrorists trying to smuggle bombs and arms into Israel.
    On June 19 of this year a Palestinian youth was apprehended at the checkpoint while attempting to smuggle five pipe bombs.

A month prior to that incident a 14-year-old Palestinian wearing a belt with two pipe bombs strapped to it was arrested, and in another incident at the same place, a 15-year-old Palestinian was arrested after he was discovered carrying two pipe bombs inside a black bag.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satell...d=1125281962272

This beggers the question, I wonder why Child Rights Organizations don't care about Palestinian Families strapping explosives to their children and sending them out to be suicide bombers.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    This beggers the question, I wonder why Child Rights Organizations don't care about Palestinian Families strapping explosives to their children and sending them out to be suicide bombers.
    Never thought of it like that before. I bet you would have to actively push them to even acknowledge this as a Rights issue.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Nothing wrong with what he did. His family was probably killed by IDF soldiers who lust on the death of innocent Palestinians.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Nothing wrong with what he did. His family was probably killed by IDF soldiers who lust on the death of innocent Palestinians.

Absurd.

Jakspro is offline Member
    I would normally stay out of these threads but....

Nothing wrong with what he did.

Thats the most ignorant thing i've heard...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You are starting to sound like MG.

He was smuggling weapons, he wasnt a suicide bomber. He didnt kill anyone. Israel and Palestine is in a war, and he is doing his duty helping his country.

Doing his Duty by SMUGGLING WEAPONS at the age of 14... I mean, back in the day the US sent young men to fight the wars...

Now we got smarter and i think all our 14 year old BOYS are raising money, or other non violent activities to do their Duty to their country...

Plus who sends LITTLE BOYS to do the work of MEN?

Maybe i'm just sheltered...

zOaib is offline VET
    well for anything at all it pisses me off seeing such young aged kids doing this , i mean i hate the parents who drag their children into their fights , innocense is manipulated and exploited and that is a sin in itself , causasian ill have to disagree here ...............

older men smuggling n whatever , i dont care , cause they r old enough to make a choice , but getting young kids in on this is horrible ................... if i were the pallys seriouly to win at the end , i would have given my children better means of living to the top of my freakin power , cause no one is helping them even there so called arab brothers , why are they risking everything specially their childrens future what have they done to deserve this .

Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    Doing his Duty by SMUGGLING WEAPONS at the age of 14... I mean, back in the day the US sent young men to fight the wars...

Now we got smarter and i think all our 14 year old BOYS are raising money, or other non violent activities to do their Duty to their country...

Plus who sends LITTLE BOYS to do the work of MEN?

Maybe i'm just sheltered...
    In Gaza about 70% + of the population is under the age of 18.

Secondly, Israel is the one that had made a war on civilian cities. They occupied militarily the places were these "boys" lived. The boys walk to school in the shadow of a tank all the time. They see gun fights all the time. This isnt the suburbs of the US, this is a militarly occupation of a people. And kids growing up become a part of war, not because they choose to, but they are forced to considering the atmosphere.

14 years olds in Gaza has seen more death, violence, war, discrimination, and humiliation than any of us will see our whole lives.

zOaib is offline VET
    In Gaza about 70% + of the population is under the age of 18.

Secondly, Israel is the one that had made a war on civilian cities. They occupied militarily the places were these "boys" lived. The boys walk to school in the shadow of a tank all the time. They see gun fights all the time. This isnt the suburbs of the US, this is a militarly occupation of a people. And kids growing up become a part of war, not because they choose to, but they are forced to considering the atmosphere.

14 years olds in Gaza has seen more death, violence, war, discrimination, and humiliation than any of us will see our whole lives.
    good point !

its still horrible , and very very sad !

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    well for anything at all it pisses me off seeing such young aged kids doing this , i mean i hate the parents who drag their children into their fights , innocense is manipulated and exploited and that is a sin in itself , causasian ill have to disagree here.
    I agree in a way. All Muslims should be ashamed that we have women and children defending the dignity of the Palestinians, when men should be helping them out. Muslims especially Arabs should feel bad and try to do better to help their brothers out from this fate.

This might be true...

Man, I guess i'm just blessed to be livin where i am...

This might be true...

Man, I guess i'm just blessed to be livin where i am...
    If you live in a neighborhood full of gangs, its more than likely you or you kid will become one of the gang members or allies. People are the creatures of their atmosphere.

If you live in a neighborhood full of gangs, its more than likely you or you kid will become one of the gang members or allies. People are the creatures of their atmosphere.

True, and false...

Yes your more likely to follow, but those with stronger character can deviate from the norm and be independent, though alot tougher to do so, hence the strong need of character

True, and false...

Yes your more likely to follow, but those with stronger character can deviate from the norm and be independent, though alot tougher to do so, hence the strong need of character
    True. But if an opposing gang member attacks your family things might be different.

But your right, and that is why the vast majority of Palestinians arent members of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, of Fatah, because they are independent and have strong character.

This story occured on June 19, 2005, which is about 3 months ago.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    This story occured on June 19, 2005, which is about 3 months ago.

Which makes the child 14 yrs and 3 months old, nothings changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Porbably because those said organisations don't give a rats arse about palestinians at all - old or young.

As for sending a kid to do a mans "job" (and I use the term very losely), well I think most of us agree those parents are as fücked in the head as child abusers, pedophiles and "good" parents who enjoy beating their kids within inches of their lives...

Red

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Not suprised at all!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    its not a big a deal the boy was doing his job fighting for his nation, well if I was a leader I would make a law that take orphen little boys and recruit them into the army and any family can send their son at the age of 5 to be recruited in the army, this way we have a loyal army that can be trusted.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    what kind of life would a 5 year old beeing trained in the army have. I mean would you like to run a country that is deprevated of all joy and fun just for the sole sake of having a strong army?
    Thats turning life into just fighting and killing. What kind of life would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    what kind of life would a 5 year old beeing trained in the army have. I mean would you like to run a country that is deprevated of all joy and fun just for the sole sake of having a strong army?
    Thats turning life into just fighting and killing. What kind of life would that be?
    Beeing in the army will not deprive soldiers from the fun , well the can live a happy life get married and have kids, plus those orphen boys will have now a family that take care of them its the army, and you know that a country with a strong elite army mean a country with strong diplomacy and economy and thats good for the people.

MILITIA'GOY is offline New Member
    Oh My God Above Militiaguy, For Why You Say These Terrible Things. You Sound Like You Have Fancy For Little Boys And Their Little Weapons.

You Like Little Boy's Playing With Their Little Wepaons, Yes?.

Quote Originally Posted by MILITIA'GOY
    Oh My God Above Militiaguy, For Why You Say These Terrible Things. You Sound Like You Have Fancy For Little Boys And Their Little Weapons.

You Like Little Boy's Playing With Their Little Wepaons, Yes?.
    imposter!!! by the way the eagle in your avatar is the arab nationalism eagle.

This has been done by all nations and cultures. Train boys from youth to become warriors.

In the Islamic world the Ottaman Jannessaries and Mamelukes were soldiers trained from youth.

In Japan the Samurai's and Ninja's were trained from youth.

It happens in all cultures even in Europe at one time.

This has been done by all nations and cultures. Train boys from youth to become warriors.

In the Islamic world the Ottaman Jannessaries and Mamelukes were soldiers trained from youth.

In Japan the Samurai's and Ninja's were trained from youth.

It happens in all cultures even in Europe at one time.
    Yes but shouldnt we as a spieces sooner or later leave that behind us

Yes but shouldnt we as a spieces sooner or later leave that behind us
    We should leave behind alot of things as a species. But when these actions are essential to keep a population alive and away from being ethnic cleansed, it is necessary.

one thing I cant understand is why parents can send there children to die for the sake of the country, religion, people, whatever.

If I had a child and I knew that my childs life would be filled with war if I stayed I would move, no matter how poor I would get the **** away.

I would rather se my country dead to save my child before I se my child dead to save my country. Countries, borders, religions.
    All just man made inventions that separates us as a race. Idiotic constructions that is in the way of peace and prosperity. To sacrifice lifes, especialy childrens lifes, to upphold that is sickening.

if you put 2 ennemies in a closed room and you give one of them a gun ,the guy with the gun will kill the other but if you gave them both guns no one will kill the other, thats why peace is only between 2 strong countries ,exampleakistan and india they are ennemies when it come to ideology and religion yet they dont engage in a serious war!

what Im trying to point out is that no matter what 2 enemys you pic there will always be more things they have in comon compared to what makes them different. So instead of focusing on what separates them and create war, why not focus on what brings them togheter and make peace.

Sure its a idealistic view Im fully aware of that. But if people just where to open there eyes and se that the things that appears to differentiate us is acctualy miniscule in comparions to what bonds us togheter maby we could end the ridicilous violence on this planet that is just for the sake of defending fictious borders.

Just think of how ridicilous borders are.
    If Im walking in the woods I wouldnt know if Im in Finland or Sweden, why would I even care? If I meet a person there why would I react differently if I know if he is finish or swedish? Why should I greet a fellow countryman better than a finnish man? Why should I let lines drawn on a map dictate the way I respond to other fellow men?
    Why should I arm myself and let those lines drawn on a map motivate me to kill other people?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    imposter!!! by the way the eagle in your avatar is the arab nationalism eagle.
    ???????

This is the offical symbol of Satanism, that looks like the star of david. So if it looks alike it must be the same correct? Actually it doesnt.

That is the Eagle of Saladin. Used in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt etc.

Thread Information