Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Bush Quotes

Cylon is offline Junior Member

Bush Quotes

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - George W. Bush

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
    - Governor George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Public speaking is very easy."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

Unoid is offline Member
    I'm sure if you get the transcripts from all our presidents you can get just as big lists of similar goofy statements. Yet you're specificly targeting Bush, Good for you.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey lets not forget this favorite

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/pol/bushfool.mpeg

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    I'm sure if you get the transcripts from all our presidents you can get just as big lists of similar goofy statements. Yet you're specificly targeting Bush, Good for you.
    This is a repost anyway... Even if he is targeting Bush he is hard to beat on the funny quote dept... I use to vote republican but I am not sure you can find anyone who makes up words like stratigery and say things like fool me once shame on... on... you... no... me and fool me twice... .... .... ..... we just cant get fooled again.

You're Right

I did a search on Google and found a lot of them. They do not seem to be as inane as Bush's quotes and they all seem to need additional support. Bush's quotes stand up all by themselves as being hilarious.

I think it is facinating that if you take a stop watch during a Bush speech you will find him reading from his notes 85% of the total time and of course 10%he is smirking (dreaming of how he will relocate your future into his) and of course 5% actually looking at the people.

I will admit... there was many things I did not like about Clinton... Nafta being one of them. The fact that he lied about sex and got caught! And of course who the hell leaves deposits on a girls clothing? That has got to be the lowest thing he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This is a repost anyway... Even if he is targeting Bush he is hard to beat on the funny quote dept... I use to vote republican but I am not sure you can find anyone who makes up words like stratigery and say things like fool me once shame on... on... you... no... me and fool me twice... .... .... ..... we just cant get fooled again.
    Yes that was a good one.... The great thing you can tell your children is that anyone can be president.... A sex addict or a drug addict! And of course you cannot have participated in the defense of this country!

Pretty easy qualifications.... with the exception of having a silver spoon, deep family pockets or some good business banking!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Hey lets not forget this favorite

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/pol/bushfool.mpeg

is that genuine. It feels like its edited somehow and the sound and video is out of phase in the begining.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    is that genuine. It feels like its edited somehow and the sound and video is out of phase in the begining.
    No, its real. I remember watching that press conference. That was hilarious. As soon as he started that saying, he knew he didnt know the rest of the words.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    No, its real. I remember watching that press conference. That was hilarious. As soon as he started that saying, he knew he didnt know the rest of the words.
    He realy lets some stupid things escape through his mouth. I wonder if he is just a horrible speaker or plain stupid.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't know of any other president who has several books out consisting of nothing but stupid sayings. Face it, he's a bit slow.

ps. Im not a democrat so don't think that's why I bash him. Clinton was ****ed, but he was intelligent, a rhodes scholar, bush has the best degree $ can buy.

"Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, some get it as a graduation present" - robin williams

Bush Coversation

They say that there were many people who look up to President Bush because it acts and talks just like everyone I have yet to meet anyone who mangles the English language like him.

It also amazes me that he is in fact the most hypocrical present to live in the whitehouse. How can you be against abortion, for extending terry shaivo's life, for the death penality, but you have no problem killing innocent people even after you realize the reason for war was a lie?? Or perhaps maybe he knew all along!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would like a debate between Baghdad bob and bush, this would be hilarious

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I would like a debate between Baghdad bob and bush, this would be hilarious
    Most of Baghdad Bob's quotes are coming true now. It didnt make sense at the beginning because the Iraqi army sucked, but now if you look at Baghdad Bob's quotes, its all coming true.

He might sound boastful back then, but now he seems intelligent with a sense of the future.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hahahahaha this should be a sticky

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    ps. Im not a democrat so don't think that's why I bash him. Clinton was ****ed, but he was intelligent, a rhodes scholar, bush has the best degree $ can buy.

"Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, some get it as a graduation present" - robin williams
    I am not democrat either and I think robin williams meant, about aristocrates, not just degrees but bankers and their sons obtaining "the best democracy money can buy"

Thread Information