Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    books555 is offline Senior Member

Order To strike U.S. plants posted at Islamic forum

WND Al-Qaida nuke reactor threat
    Order to strike U.S. plants posted at Islamic forum
    Posted: October 8, 2005
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

An Internet posting at an Islamic forum relayed what purports to be a command to the al-Qaida organization in America to strike nuclear power plants inside the country.

U.S. Central Command, which translated the original message, says it is skeptical of the authenticity of the message, calling it a "fantasy threat" that would "go unfulfilled."

However, Centcom's statement also threatened to destroy the terrorist network should al-Qaida carry out a successful nuclear attack on U.S. soil.

The message from "Ayef," who claims to be working under the direction of an al-Qaida leader named "Abu-Jandal," was directed to "Abu-Azzam al-Amriki," – Abu Azzam, the American – and other al-Qaida members in the U.S., Europe and the Middle East.

"Azzam al-Armiki" is the nickname of Adam Gadahn, the Orange County, Calif., native who appeared in an al-Qaida propaganda film last year.

Ayef claims to be an aide to Iraq's al-Qaida leader, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

The statement also claimed al-Qaida has not been in communication with "Ja'far al-Tayyar," who had been previously assigned the task of blowing up a nuclear reactor in the U.S.

Ja'far al-Tayyar is the pseudonym of Adnan El-Shukrijumah, a naturalized U.S. citizen who set off alarms last year when the FBI announced he was the leader of a suspected plot to detonate a dirty bomb in the U.S.

As WND reported yesterday, the threat of an al-Qaida nuclear terrorist attack on the U.S. is especially high this month during the Islamic world's Ramadan observances, according to an expert on the network's "American Hiroshima" plot.

Paul Williams, author of "The Al-Qaeda Connection," says Osama bin Laden's promise of a major "Ramadan Offensive" and a 10-year effort to acquire nuclear weapons and deliver them inside the U.S. for an attack on seven major cities, raises the specter of an imminent "nuclear hell storm."

Williams, a former FBI consultant who has written three books on al-Qaida and its nuclear ambitions, first warned of the increased threat this month exclusively in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, the premium, online, intelligence newsletter published by the founder of WND. That full report was released for use in WND today. Williams follows up with another exclusive today in G2 Bulletin, explaining the spiritual significance of bin Laden to his followers – many of whom consider his to be the mahdi, a messianic figure sent by Allah to deliver Muslims from the hands of the infidels.

Williams points out that, in a communiqué to bin Laden, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the top al-Qaida lieutenant in Iraq, mentions the "Great Ramadan Offensive" that will create a "fateful confrontation" with the United States and Israel.

"I think that the plans for the next stage of the jihad has reached you or will reach you in a few days," Zarqawi writes in the letter. "O God, make the plans of Osama come to fruition!"

The communiqué, dated May 30, was intercepted by CIA officials and remains on the Global Information System database that is accessible only to government officials with high-security clearance.

"Most U. S. intelligence officials dismissed Zarqawi's letter as wishful thinking until Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin Laden's second in command, appeared on al-Jazeera, the official television network of Saudi Arabia, to deliver a message to the American people," explains Williams.

In the message, which was broadcast Aug. 8, al-Zawahiri said: "What you have seen, O Americans, in New York and Washington and the losses you are having in Afghanistan and Iraq, in spite of the blackouts by your media, are only the losses of the initial clashes. ... You will soon experience horrors that will make you forget the horrors you have encountered in Vietnam."

The al-Qaida No. 2 man went on to say: "Jihadist forces have been established in all of Western Europe to defend the powerless within the nation. For the crimes that the Crusaders have committed against the Muslims will be reaped by Christians and Jews throughout the Western world."

"Zawahiri's video messages are viewed by intelligence officials as telling signs that a terrorist attack is imminent," says Williams. "His televised message Sept. 6, 2004, took place before the December 6, 2004, bombing of the U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, while his message of June 17, 2005, preceded the London bombings."

Williams says concerns about an October attack were heightened more by reports that jihadists viewed the ravages of hurricanes Katrina and Rita as signs that Allah was pleased with the plans for "the American Hiroshima."

"Allah has punished America with winds and water," one imam is quoted in the GIS report as saying. Another imam reportedly quipped that America, as evidenced by the natural disasters, is "under the curse of the Jews."

[offer]

Williams explores the critical role Ramadan has played throughout Islamic history and the evidence that al-Qaida has already secured the nuclear weapons and delivered them to their intended target areas inside the U.S. – the cities of New York, Washington D.C., Miami, Houston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Chicago.

Ramadan, he writes, represents the ninth month of the Islamic year, the month in which the Koran was revealed to the Prophet Mohammed. According to Muslim tradition, the actual revelation occurred on the night between the 26th and 27th days of the month. On this "Night of Determination," Allah determines the fate of the world for the coming year.

"The fate of the world for the next Islamic year, if bin Laden has his way, will include the nuclear destruction of the United States," says Williams.

Read the entire Paul Williams report here.

G2 Bulletin for access to the latest report on the Ramadan nuclear terror threat by Paul Williams.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im sure we will ignore it till it happen

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by books555
    Williams explores the critical role Ramadan has played throughout Islamic history and the evidence that al-Qaida has already secured the nuclear weapons and delivered them to their intended target areas inside the U.S. – the cities of New York, Washington D.C., Miami, Houston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Chicago.
    World Net Daily - calling it a tabloid is a compliment.

eliteforce is offline Member
    If they wanted to strike the plants then why didn't they just crash a plane into one of them on 9/11?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce
    If they wanted to strike the plants then why didn't they just crash a plane into one of them on 9/11?

maby not even them are barbaric enough to do such a thing

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    You know what really sucks, it always comes down to religion...All the Jewish, Christian, Atheist, and other denomination terrorists are just dandy and cool since the hotness has been taken away and moved somewhere else. People honestly don't even think they exist...there was such a small group of these islamic terrorists just years ago (thought to be couple thousand that were true terrorists and dangerous a couple of years before 9/11). Now we might need to help Iraq, and as well as 50 other countries, but Iraq will be the first so it seems, but it sucks to know we have made thousands of enemies (now terrorists)...their kids will be so pissed cause their dads all got killed (whether it be on accident or deserved). They are barberic but only those like osamaand his crew. Those that have a valid reason to express there anger and get payback are not barberic...i mean you have to put yourself in there shoes (too hard to do for me, as well as most of us). I rage so much that if my life sucked and my brother was shot by someone driving down a road who had camo on but since they have a flag on their shirt they can shoot and who cares? and my dad was arrested and brought back home 3 weeks later after being treated like shit, and my whole world was ****ed up then I might be pissed enough to want to get back at anyone associated with anything that happened in that circle of events...I mean there are teens who are blowing themselves up?! holy shit...I read a thread on here where someone said, "what the hell is wrong with them, there parents send out these 14 year olds to kill people" (something to this effect was the quote i read)...Do you realize these kids dont have parents, they were shot in the head by some guy on a humvee who was trying to clear out a potential terror plot/training point. So the kid doesnt know what to do...or maybe his uncles and cousins all got killed (those families out there are very close knit and extended family isn't like us over hear, they are all like brothers and sisters and moms and dada) and his dad is trying to keep the family alive so some tired, nieve kid has someone promise them $100 to go kill himself or transport a bomb/s...all this shit is relative. You 2 billion people on one side of the world that see things coming one way, and you have 2 billion people on the other side of the world that see things coming the other way...then you have 2 billion people who dont know what is going on or are undecided...

eliteforce is offline Member
    I one time read a thing (but can't remember where) that when they had questioned one of the captured 9/11 conspirators (one of the guys that helped with planning) he said while he was being interogated that they had talked about hiting a nuke plant, but said they ruled it out because they were afraid the attack would go "out of control"

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteforce
    I one time read a thing (but can't remember where) that when they had questioned one of the captured 9/11 conspirators (one of the guys that helped with planning) he said while he was being interogated that they had talked about hiting a nuke plant, but said they ruled it out because they were afraid the attack would go "out of control"
    Yeah your right. Osama Bin Laden's advisors had told him to attack nuclear plants. But Osama Bin Laden advised against it. Before 9/11, and attack with planes on US plants would have been very easy for them.

Thread Information