Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: Do you think Saddam Hussien should be executed?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - No, he would to easily become a martry

5 31.25%
  • Yes - KILL THE BASTARD!

11 68.75%
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member

Should Saddam Hussien be sentenced to death?

What do you think?

Technically, how the arrested him was illegal.. For example, if you were growing marijuana in your house, the SWAT team raids your place and arrests you finding no evidence of cultivation... wouldn't you be a little upset that your still in jail a few months later?

anyways, i ultimatley dont think that he should be given the death sentence, what you all think?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    No, he was evil but unless we punish the americans that funded him it is just hypocritical. Let his people decide.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with what gq and mes said but i believe ends justify means. if you can get rid of a cancer then get rid of it even though some remains.

when a poll says its public and results can be viewed, how do people see the results?

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    when a poll says its public and results can be viewed, how do people see the results?
    You have to vote first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You have to vote first.
    i did. i see the results but not who voted for what.

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    i did. i see the results but not who voted for what.
    I didn't vote. When you look at the results does it say 100% on what you voted for, and have a number 1 under voters? lol

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i think he should be killed slowly. start by cutting off his balls with a dull rusty butter knife. that man was responsible for killing so many people how can anyone think he deserves to live???

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    No he shouldn't be sentenced to death. How can it be right to go to kill people, who are killing people to show people that killing people is wrong?, which is what the hypocrit Bush is doing.

Bush has brought death and destruction is another country, he's the one who should face a trial, but unfortunetly he won't. To the victor goes the spoils I guess.

i say kill em all

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    get rid of sadam. he killed over 5 million people...

thanks bruce

glad im not alone here. i was getting worried

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    that man was responsible for killing so many people how can anyone think he deserves to live???
    I think he does not deserve to live, but if he is killed then what about those who not only helped him into power, but supplied him with money & arms?

My point is his people should decide. If Bush used the same equations on himself or his father I would bet he would vote to live also...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes, he should be hung by crane...

it is where they tie a rope around your neck, and raise you off the ground till you die...

he and his son's made it quite popular..

there are vids of it on the internet..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

the vids of their killling on the internet are apauling. they are nothing but barbaric animals

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    absolutely needs to be killed. but they should let all of the hundreds of thousands of iraqis that he persecuted and tortured do it. let them stone his sorry ass to death.

I think he does not deserve to live, but if he is killed then what about those who not only helped him into power, but supplied him with money & arms?

My point is his people should decide. If Bush used the same equations on himself or his father I would bet he would vote to live also...
    the u.s. may have helped him into power, but they certainly did not condone the thousands of senseless murders that he made.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    No he shouldn't be sentenced to death. How can it be right to go to kill people, who are killing people to show people that killing people is wrong?, which is what the hypocrit Bush is doing.

Bush has brought death and destruction is another country, he's the one who should face a trial, but unfortunetly he won't. To the victor goes the spoils I guess.
    war and murder are two different things sir. saddam was a murderer. he was not at war with his own people! they did nothing to him besides have a different form of religion.

bush is hardly in the same catagory as a tyrant such as saddam. the majority of people in iraq were happy to see us there, and were glad to see an evil piece of shit out of their lives forever.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    He should be hanged with rumsefeild and the old bush, actually he ruined the reputation of arab nationalism , he was not an arab nationalist or a good muslim he was just an american puppet looking for his own benefits actually he didnt killed any zionist he only killed muslims and arabs, my cousin was an extremist arab nationlist during the lebanese civil war and he was assassinated by the iraqi intelligence, because saddam was hunting evryone who oppose his plans.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    the u.s. may have helped him into power, but they certainly did not condone the thousands of senseless murders that he made.
    Well we sure didnt say anything until they invaded kuwait(good port and lots of oil). He killed those people in the early reagan years.

war and murder are two different things sir Agree

bush is hardly in the same catagory as a tyrant such as saddam Everyone outside america may thing differently

the majority of people in iraq were happy to see us there were was the key word, now he is out lets leave
    Mine are in bold

Mine are in bold
    agreed on lets leave. but do you think we have some sort of responsibility to help them get things squared away. i'm torn between compassion for helping them, and saying "f*** it, lets go".

Well we sure didnt say anything until they invaded kuwait(good port and lots of oil). He killed those people in the early reagan years.
    and finally something has been done about it.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    kill him atleast that's my opinion.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    What do you think?

Technically, how the arrested him was illegal.. For example, if you were growing marijuana in your house, the SWAT team raids your place and arrests you finding no evidence of cultivation... wouldn't you be a little upset that your still in jail a few months later?

anyways, i ultimatley dont think that he should be given the death sentence, what you all think?
    he wasnt in america so he doesnt have miranda rights.. if i had found him, this question would already be answer, kill him, his kids and anyone who likes him

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    he wasnt in america so he doesnt have miranda rights.. if i had found him, this question would already be answer, kill him, his kids and anyone who likes him
    ditto.

agreed on lets leave. but do you think we have some sort of responsibility to help them get things squared away. i'm torn between compassion for helping them, and saying "f*** it, lets go".
    Well I think the compassion will be hidden with our armed forces present. I would say we could pull back to a few key points as to protect those that offer infrastructure help. I think the iraqis should be able to accept or decline help offered. We need to lift sanctions and let the iraqis bid for reconstruction such as water plants, electricity, etc... and the only stipulation would be those people get american(or UN) protection originating from those key points. We also need to teach them how to maintian those facilities and teach them about rigging/petroleum so they can handle their own resources. Then pull completely out. We are seen as a police force... one that goes door to door for gun collection yet they know in america we can have the right to bear arms. Until this changes, the hostility will continue to grow. JMHO

Well I think the compassion will be hidden with our armed forces present. I would say we could pull back to a few key points as to protect those that offer infrastructure help. I think the iraqis should be able to accept or decline help offered. We need to lift sanctions and let the iraqis bid for reconstruction such as water plants, electricity, etc... and the only stipulation would be those people get american(or UN) protection originating from those key points. We also need to teach them how to maintian those facilities and teach them about rigging/petroleum so they can handle their own resources. Then pull completely out. We are seen as a police force... one that goes door to door for gun collection yet they know in america we can have the right to bear arms. Until this changes, the hostility will continue to grow. JMHO
    those are good points, and i completely agree, with the exception of we have the right to bear arms. we have the right to bear the arms the government tells us we can.

we have the right to bear the arms the government tells us we can.
    Boo Yah! I think that is bull shit too... One of the reasons for the 2nd amendment was in case our government became despotic. Federal Government was meant to be small...

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    What is the difference between him and governors of most of the other Arab and African countries?!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    His sentence should come after the puppet government in Iraq is overthrown. Right now there is to much outside influence, especially American and British. But once the outside influence is gone, they should have a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i say kill em all
    Wow, people still think like this!.

Can hardly wait to see more enlightening view's like this

Some of you guys have to get it into your heads that America can't go around the world dictating the types of governments people need (based on American thinking) and killing thousends of innocents in the process, not to mention the leaders of those countries.

As regards responsiblity for Iraq and its people. Dammit, Bush created this cluster-fvck, I'm really very saddened to see Americans and Brits being killed daily. But you guys got suckered into this war and now your country has a responsiblity to the Iraqi people to put things right again.

Remember those scene's on TV of the Iraqi people waving the invading forces into the country?. Reminds me of a saying I heard in the Middle East...

"When your enemy comes, greet him. When he goes, send him on his way"!

As regards killing Saddam, its not up to you guys to decide anyone's faith.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    absolutely needs to be killed. but they should let all of the hundreds of thousands of iraqis that he persecuted and tortured do it. let them stone his sorry ass to death.

very fitting demise and i second the notion.

Thread Information