Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Bush admin caught in a comical lie

This is a clip from the daily show making fun of bush's scripted (but declared impromptu) conversation with soldiers in Iraq.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...iotic_Act.html

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    link doesnt work

it used to try this one

http://politicalhumor.about.com/gi/d...8.html%23a5429

go down to where it says TDS: theater of war and click on one of the two video links or download it with bittorrent.

seriously Im not even american and I get embarrased by watching him. Im trying REAL hard to understand how inteligent american can vote for him when its bloody obvious he is a total idiot

Is it the people behind bush that gives voters confidence or was the opposition so horrible that they would rather vote for the village idiot?

In sweden someone like bush would have gotten roasted so ****ing badly by the other parties that he wouldnt have gotten one single vote. Hell he would NEVER be a party leader. He would never get any airtime on any channel.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    When Clinton was walking the beach to commemorate WWII, he found several large stones right in one spot. He made the stones in the shape of a cross and funny how it was perfectly angled to show the aircraft carriers in the back ground.

Everything they do is scripted. I would love to follow anyone of us around, giving speech after speech and never mess up. Most of the people I hear ragging on Bush sound like third graders that never grew up.

yes but I wasnt only talking about this scripted thing. But the debates, his speaches. Everything about him just screams loudly "Im a freaking idiot".

Like the sovereignity thing.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    yes but I wasnt only talking about this scripted thing. But the debates, his speaches. Everything about him just screams loudly "Im a freaking idiot".

Like the sovereignity thing.

Well I have to admit watching some of his speeches is like two fat people having sex, you just grimmace the whole time...lol. Having said that I think its his speaking ability that is suspect, not his intelligence. I went to a rally of his and that day he was really good...

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Well I have to admit watching some of his speeches is like two fat people having sex, you just grimmace the whole time...lol.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Well I have to admit watching some of his speeches is like two fat people having sex, you just grimmace the whole time...lol. Having said that I think its his speaking ability that is suspect, not his intelligence. I went to a rally of his and that day he was really good...
    YOU went to a political rally??........that's a nice nerdy thing to do......
    now I understand.......you would have made a sweet Nazi.......gathering around to listen to your hero Hitler......

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    now I understand.......you would have made a sweet Nazi.......gathering around to listen to your hero Hitler......
    cmon man lets keep the personal attacks (save personal attacks against political figures ) out of this thread.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    seriously Im not even american and I get embarrased by watching him. Im trying REAL hard to understand how inteligent american can vote for him when its bloody obvious he is a total idiot
    Many vote for bush out of spite towards the other side; they will simply always vote republican, and naturally they have a tough time admiting bush is a retard. Others buy into the religious crap he puts out. Objectivity is long dead in America.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman

Your just still pissed cause I toasted your ass in that other thread. I got it right didnt I Mr. Reefer? hahahahahahaaa!!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Many vote for bush out of spite towards the other side; they will simply always vote republican, and naturally they have a tough time admiting bush is a retard. Others buy into the religious crap he puts out. Objectivity is long dead in America.
    Ya, around the North Texas area, I run into a lot of people who basically hate anything to do with "Liberal." But I've found that even the conservative Republicans from Massachusetts are more liberal than most Texas Democrats. Texas Republicans often snarl "Liberal Democrats" with the same disdain that TV preachers sneer "Beelzebub!" It's pretty crazy.
    To hear Conservative Republicans in Texas talk, you'd think each and every Democrat was in league with Satan, and that despite the good things that Liberals brought (like child labor laws, the 40 hour work week, OSHA, anti-pollution laws, Social Security, social equality for blacks, women, and gays), that the world would have been better off had every Liberal Democrat been stillborn.

Well, it seems that both parties have resorted to using professional advertising techniques to bad-mouth their opponents, and the American people, not having either the inclination or the ability to verify what they say, have swallowed the crap that they've given us.
    Thus, we end up with idiots like George W. Bush. Not because he's a good president, not because he has good ideas to balance the national budget, not because he has good plans to fix Social Security, not because he has good ideas to fix drug problems and crime and taxes, but because we "like" him.

Duh.

Oh well . . . as I've said before, the average American voter is "average." These days, that ain't saying much.

-Tock

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Ya, around the North Texas area, I run into a lot of people who basically hate anything to do with "Liberal." But I've found that even the conservative Republicans from Massachusetts are more liberal than most Texas Democrats. Texas Republicans often snarl "Liberal Democrats" with the same disdain that TV preachers sneer "Beelzebub!" It's pretty crazy.
    To hear Conservative Republicans in Texas talk, you'd think each and every Democrat was in league with Satan, and that despite the good things that Liberals brought (like child labor laws, the 40 hour work week, OSHA, anti-pollution laws, Social Security, social equality for blacks, women, and gays), that the world would have been better off had every Liberal Democrat been stillborn.

Well, it seems that both parties have resorted to using professional advertising techniques to bad-mouth their opponents, and the American people, not having either the inclination or the ability to verify what they say, have swallowed the crap that they've given us.
    Thus, we end up with idiots like George W. Bush. Not because he's a good president, not because he has good ideas to balance the national budget, not because he has good plans to fix Social Security, not because he has good ideas to fix drug problems and crime and taxes, but because we "like" him.

Duh.

Oh well . . . as I've said before, the average American voter is "average." These days, that ain't saying much.

-Tock

I voted for Bush because I would never vote for a Democrat..ever.
    I like my guns..
    I like low taxes..
    I like not having nationalized health care that would cost me 50% of my pay..
    I like babies..
    I like getting rid of killers..
    I like our country actually having money..
    I like having the best military in the world..

Should I continue? You sound soo smart when you say the average American is stupid. I think Democrats are stupid...see the above reasons.

why not vote libertarian?

your country doesnt realy have that much money anymore if I understand things right because of the republicans right now. Isnt it possible they have strayed from the original party idea?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless of party affiliation Bush is an idiot, which in itself wouldn’t be bad except in this case he’s an idiot in power with lots of favors to return to his campaign contributors. So not only is he an idiot but a dangerous and expensive idiot.

(And before you guys label me a liberal I would say the same thing about Bush if he were a demacrat)

RA
    why not vote libertarian?

your country doesnt realy have that much money anymore if I understand things right because of the republicans right now. Isnt it possible they have strayed from the original party idea?

If they put up a legit candidate with a chance of winning, they have my vote.....

To say we dont have much money would be incorrect. Who are you going to compare us to? Our GNP huge. The last government budget was around two trillion dollars.

If you listen to liberals you would think the reps are responsible for the down turn in the economy since 9/11. My question would be what did Clinton ever do to spark the economy????? Nothing.

Well the chanses are slim that a legit candidate will suddenly apear and win in the next election. The party has to grow slowely and it will only do it if disatisfied people like you abandon the two party system. Voting libertarian wouldnt be a wasted vote, rather a long time investment to get out of a ****ed upp situation?

Doesnt republicans want to minimise goverment? Hasnt the current republicans done the opposit?

Also comparing you to china you are not that far ahead.

China:
    GDP (purchasing power parity):
    $7.262 trillion (2004 est.)
    GDP - real growth rate:
    9.1% (official data) (2004 est.

USA:
    $11.75 trillion (2004 est.)
    GDP - real growth rate:
    4.4% (2004 est.)

But most of all, doesnt it embarras you as a american that your great country cant even get better leaders than liers and country halfwits?

My question would be what did Clinton ever do to spark the economy????? Nothing.
    Really....? you mean except for the following right...

Under Clinton the US enjoyed the creation of more than 22 million new jobs; the nation's lowest unemployment rate in 30 years; the lowest unemployment rate among women in 40 years; and the lowest Hispanic and African- American unemployment rates in history.

ripped the question is. Was that because of Clintons way of running the country or just becuase of the general economical growth of the world during that time period?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    Really....? you mean except for the following right...

Under Clinton the US enjoyed the creation of more than 22 million new jobs; the nation's lowest unemployment rate in 30 years; the lowest unemployment rate among women in 40 years; and the lowest Hispanic and African- American unemployment rates in history.

Right, what did he do to spark that??? Nothing!!! During his presidency the tech sector was exploding...Remember?

And lets not forget the federal budget deficit had gone down each of the Clinton years, and in 1998 the economic prosperity led to the first balanced budget in 30 years, so do you still give Clinton no credit?

RA
    Well the chanses are slim that a legit candidate will suddenly apear and win in the next election. The party has to grow slowely and it will only do it if disatisfied people like you abandon the two party system. Voting libertarian wouldnt be a wasted vote, rather a long time investment to get out of a ****ed upp situation?

Doesnt republicans want to minimise goverment? Hasnt the current republicans done the opposit?

Also comparing you to china you are not that far ahead.

China:
    $7.262 trillion (2004 est.)
    GDP - real growth rate:
    9.1% (official data) (2004 est.

USA:
    $11.75 trillion (2004 est.)
    GDP - real growth rate:
    4.4% (2004 est.)

But most of all, doesnt it embarras you as a american that your great country cant even get better leaders than liers and country halfwits?

Yes I know the argument for voting libertarian...loose on principal..you still loose.

The reason the government has gotten bigger under Bush is because he wanted to appease the Dems. Plus he is not full blown conservative, neither was his father.

Chinas economy is built on the backs of slave labor...that cant last forever.

RA
    And lets not forget the federal budget deficit had gone down each of the Clinton years, and in 1998 the economic prosperity led to the first balanced budget in 30 years, so do you still give Clinton no credit?

None, and you still have not answered my question.

Guess he just got lucky huh with the economy huh? hey at least you didn't say something REALLY moronic like it was due to Reaganomics!

RA
    Guess he just got lucky huh with the economy huh? hey at least you didn't say something REALLY moronic like it was due to Reaganomics!

Are you going to answer my question??

It has been proven over and over that cutting taxes stimulates economic growth. Thats why JFK did it also.

what's your question?

I voted for Bush because I would never vote for a Democrat..ever. A prime example of my previous post
    I like my guns.. I like mine too, but I don't need automatics
    I like low taxes.. You must be making over 200k anually
    I like not having nationalized health care that would cost me 50% of my pay..You are paying for some type of medical coverage nationalized or not
    I like babies.. Unless you're on welfare and already have 8
    I like getting rid of killers.. I'm with you on the death penalty in genral
    I like our country actually having money.. rofl, you shouldn't bring up national debt while defending republicans
    I like having the best military in the world.. So do I, I just don't like the abuse of it's power

Should I continue?

Please continue

So you're saying that bushes new energy bill that gives tax cuts to oil companies that posted 7 billion dollar profits the first QUARTER of the year is good for the economy?!? haha.. get well soon bro.

RA
    The question: What did Clinton do to spark the economy?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Please continue

After George Bush took office, I got a lot more money from the government in tax savings. No I dont need to make 200k.

Look at Canadas healthcare..they take 50% of your paycheck to pay for it and you could die waiting for the surgery!!

What I meant about having money is that if it were up to Democrats we would get rid of all our factories, get rid of all our cars, and sit around a campfire singing and waiting for someone to nuke us. You dont see that??? Why do you think we havent built a new oil refinery in 20 years??? Democrats.

If it were up to Dems, our military would be much smaller. I wouldnt put it past them to want to get rid of our nukes!!

my views:

1)voting simply because a candidate has a chance of winning is deplorable. You don't just fight the fights you can win you fight the fights that need fighting. You'd think with all this stuff on terrorism the repubs are shoving down our throats they'd understand that.

2)Clinton was in the right place at the right time. He rode the peak of the tech tidal wave and everybody knew it was going to break and come down sooner or later. But bush knew it too, and he hasn't done anything for this economy except deplete it with a war in Iraq. Like I've said 10000 times he was right to go into afghanistan, but Iraq is just his wet dream.

3)bush is more like a president for hire. You need something done in this country you'd better have the $ to make large contributions. This needs to stop. The only way it will stop is if people stop voting because they are scarred they might vote for a looser and get a third party involved. This takes time, patience, and determination. Rome wasn't built in a day, impatient people will ruin this country. Whether they be democrat or republican.

I already answered that... do you really think because "tech" was booming our whole economy prospered?! ok lets go back to Basic ecomonic concepts... remember Micro is the tree, macro is the forest. look if it makes you sleep better to think Clinton did nothing good for this country thats fine, I am not going to waste my time trying to change your mind. but what is scary is that you are so brain washed you think Bush is actually doing you a favor when he bends you over while handing your wallet to his buddies like Haliburton and Exxon. It's ok to be a republican, as long as you realize the bush administration is spending more money and racking up more debt faster than any president in history.

Yes I know the argument for voting libertarian...loose on principal..you still loose.
    I dont understand why you count it as a loss. Its not like your vote for the republicans is a win either, on one hand your saying that your vote doesnt matter if you vote libertarian, but on the other hand you win if you vote on republican. The vote for the republicans would be a even smaller drop in the ocean than a vote for the libertarian. Ohh well. I just want to se libertarians grow in the usa so they get a boost worldwide.

Chinas economy is built on the backs of slave labor...that cant last forever.
    Well I guess it will last aslong as we the western world support that by exporting jobs to them. Our greed is what makes the china system possible.

If it were up to Dems, our military would be much smaller. I wouldnt put it past them to want to get rid of our nukes!!
    whats the point of a army bigger than what is needed to protect the country in a satisfying way

Roid should have worked for ENRON or WORLDCOM.....or maybe Silverado S&L...(who ran that little deal)...then maybe he would have a realistic worldview on ethics........and why corporations can not be trusted to govern themselves with integrity and restraint.

But the problem is Roid worships scumbag cronies........that's because he thinks he will someday be a part of the republican power elite........good luck mr. roid bulletin board man........I'm sure they're grooming you for an ambassador position right now.....

" I went to a Bush rally......and he was really good"..........and Bush was thinking........." There's a dumbfvck......let's take his money"

Poor Roid........no my son.......you are not Karl Rove......
    Last edited by Badgerman; 10-24-2005 at 04:14 PM.

What I meant about having money is that if it were up to Democrats we would get rid of all our factories, get rid of all our cars, and sit around a campfire singing and waiting for someone to nuke us. You dont see that??? Why do you think we havent built a new oil refinery in 20 years??? Democrats.
    Be serious here. Democrats would not get rid of all cars and factories. There hasn't been a new refinery since 1976 because of environmental laws that obviously need to be in place.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quick question (and sorry if this is way off topic), what are the main differences between the american republican party and the american democrat party?
    afaik, the republicans are more conservative, and the democrats are more liberal. also, is their a signifiacant 3rd party?

Yes.........the "ondude" party

party ondude

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    Quick question (and sorry if this is way off topic), what are the main differences between the american republican party and the american democrat party?
    afaik, the republicans are more conservative, and the democrats are more liberal. also, is their a signifiacant 3rd party?
    Check out their party platforms:

Republican:
    http://www.texasgop.org/site/PageSer...brary_platform
    http://www.theocracywatch.org/texas_gop.htm

Democratic:
    http://www.txdemocrats.org/files/2004platform.pdf#search='democratic%20party%20plat form%20texas'

(if the Democratic web link doesn't work, take out the space in "platform" and then try it)
    Last edited by Tock; 10-25-2005 at 12:38 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information