Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Nazi germany or soviet

If you had to pic betwen those 2 choises where would you rather live(if not taking into account the different fate of the 2 nations in the end of ww2).

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Well black ,jewish or arab people have no choice but the soviets , and because I am Arab I will choose the soviet union.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    nazi germany. get the good schooling

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Well black ,jewish or arab people have no choice but the soviets , and because I am Arab I will choose the soviet union.

Would you not have prefered being a Jew hunter in Nazi Germany?.

Btw, I pick Germany. The uniforms were first class!.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Nazi Germany by far.

nazi Germany here too, for all their evil they were organized...

USSR was corrupt and disorganised beyond comprehension (and historically was never very friendly to minorities - how many Jews had to get the heck out of there to escape the pogroms thu the ages - on top of that).

My answer though is based solely on my hatred for communism.

Red

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    nazi germany by far. there were by far less germans killed in all of ww2 (~ 5 million ~3 mil. being soldiers) than soviet killed by the soviets themselves (the most conservative estimate and it's very conservative would be 20mil.).

nazi germany wasn't exacly a super bad place to live if you were white until the end of ww2 when they started having invading armies rolling through their country and carpet bombing etc.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    That is an excellent question. johan if you lived in back in the day, you would probably be a famous philosopher, cause your questions make me think.

I would probably pick Nazi Germany, but its a close call. I also based my decision alot on the fact I hate the Soviet Union, and Stalin and their ideals.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    thanks causasian

I would aswell pic Nazi germany. I hate communism even more than I do nazism. Nazi germany still had great oppertunitys for scientists ect. What I wonder though is if I would have sucumbed to the brainwashing and become a arian superiority follower.

I am just being practical, I am an Arab (a proud one) and I dont care for science developement or organization in Nazi germany because I will be second or 10 th class citizen and a proud Arab like me will only be happy with the 1st class citizenship, but I like the nazi uniform it is one of the best designed uniforms and it was designed by Hugo Boss.
    Jew hunter in Nazi Germany?? you mean like van helsing?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    You people have no clue about Nazi Germany. For the vast majority of Germans living during this time period was HELL! I was visiting with my girlfriends grandmother and she said that most of the people from the smaller villages hated Hitler. People were poor, like "eating one potato a day" poor. They were not allowed to really practice their religious beliefs, Hitler wanted all of the crosses in the Catholic churchs replaced with his picture. Hitler said he wanted the people to worship him. If anyone spoke up against Hitler (he had spies everywhere) they were imprisoned or killed.

I don't know if living in the Soviet Union was better or worse but living in Nazi Germany sucked... Plus, I am black. My girlfriend said that the Nazi's believed black people to be handicapped and they tried to enforce sterilization for all handicapped people so they couldn't breed. There were like 400 black people that just "disappeared" during WW2, don't ask me how that could even happen.

decadbal is offline Banned
    id pick nazi.... now before i go and state this, anyone and everyone who knows me knows i dont dislike anyone.. cept the english..lol. but IMO the german military was prolly the greatest military force to this point in time.. now their goals were horrible, and i dont support that, but just as far as b eing a superiour military.. i think they were top

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    id pick nazi.... now before i go and state this, anyone and everyone who knows me knows i dont dislike anyone.. cept the english..lol. but IMO the german military was prolly the greatest military force to this point in time.. now their goals were horrible, and i dont support that, but just as far as b eing a superiour military.. i think they were top
    I think we'd look quite dashing in SS garb!.

Probably the finest looking uniform in modern history. Seconded only by the USMC dress blues.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I think we'd look quite dashing in SS garb!.

Probably the finest looking uniform in modern history. Seconded only by the USMC dress blues.
    thats the work of hugo boss

the worst uniform was the british and french uniform

1819 is offline Senior Member
    soviet union...better hockey program.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nazi Germany too, atleast they have porsche and Benz!

Impitious is offline Junior Member
    Nazi Germany.

Societ Russia was much more harsh than Nazi Germany.

it seem everyone in this forum have a tendency to be a Nazi

Impitious is offline Junior Member
    it seem everyone in this forum have a tendency to be a Nazi

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Would you not have prefered being a Jew hunter in Nazi Germany?.

Btw, I pick Germany. The uniforms were first class!.

That's an interesting reason Bouncer. You would chose comitting genocide just cos you look better in the uniforms...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    That's an interesting reason Bouncer. You would chose comitting genocide just cos you look better in the uniforms...

USSR killed more people and did committed more genocide than the NAZI

ie: Ukraine, Kulag, WW2 treatments of soldiers, burge...

even the Polish said they were better treated by NAZI than soviet and more polish jews died during the soviet era (disgusting stories actually )

but the vainquor also write history

Are you asking me or telling me something?.

Its a fact that the German uniform of WWII was superbly made. I personally think it was the best uniform ever designed, and don't forget it was the Germans who first used DPM uniforms in combat too. As for the people who wore it, I despise them and everything they stood for.

You would chose comitting genocide just cos you look better in the uniforms...
    If your telling me I'd committe genocide just because I looked better in uniform, thats hardly the case now my dear is it?. After all, I've worn a peace keepers uniform most of my career, and the Blue Beret looks terrible on me!.

I am searching over the internet for an old nazi boots, the boots were solid and with very good design.

Honestly BOUNCER! Who did you find more agressive, Hezbollah or the IDF?

I am searching over the internet for an old nazi boots, the boots were solid and with very good design.

Some of the Neo-Nazi sites have links to where you can buy replica storm trooper boots. Or you could try some National Front (UK) sites, their very popular there.

Honestly BOUNCER! Who did you find more agressive, Hezbollah or the IDF?

As a supporter of Israel, it pains me to say that I found the Israeli Defence Forces to be accessively agreesive most of the time. The last Irish soldier killed in Lebanon was Billy Keeden (18yrs old) killed by Israeli mortor fire from Bra-shite compound. The Israeli's used to have a compound just south of Harris (I'm not sure of the Arabic spelling) which used to fire on our convoys to Naqoura daily. But in fairness to the IDF they used to give us warnings of when they were going to fire on our villages so we could get into shelter!.

Does wearing an Israeli uniform makes it ok to commite genocide like Sabra and Shatila!?
    and BOUNCER don't you think Sharon should be brought to a war crimes court for it.

Does wearing an Israeli uniform makes it ok to commite genocide like Sabra and Shatila!?
    and BOUNCER don't you think Sharon should be brought to a war crimes court for it.
    Honestly, if its good enough for Iraqi officers and Serbian generals its good enough for Sharon. Yes, I think he should be brought to account for the action of his soldiers. To bring up another massacar 'Qana', I wouldn't hold the IDF responsible for that. But Sabra and Shatila, yes without a doubt.

Do you know what genocide is or are you using that word because it sounds pretty?

Are you asking me or telling me something?.

If your telling me I'd committe genocide just because I looked better in uniform, thats hardly the case now my dear is it?. After all, I've worn a peace keepers uniform most of my career, and the Blue Beret looks terrible on me!.
    No, that's not what I said. Obviously you're missing the point.

Do you know what genocide is or are you using that word because it sounds pretty?
    so you dont consider sabra and shatila a genocide you consider it a pic nic day?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    so you dont consider sabra and shatila a genocide you consider it a pic nic day?
    It was a massacre, but not genocide. There is a difference.

You don't know what genocide is, do you....Find an online dictionary and look it up.

Genocide is still going on to the Palestinians to this day, its not over.

You don't know what genocide is, do you....Find an online dictionary and look it up.
    I still inisist its a genocide because its connected to the ethnic cleaning from the begining of 1949.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Hey, its MilitiaGAY,

Glad to see your intellectual insight littered throughout this thread. Sabra and Shatila was a massacre, not genocide. It was a murderous atrocity, though carried out by Lebanese Phalange. Now, we all know that not one IDF troop fired a shot in those villages. If you think Sharon needs to be indicted on war crimes b/c you think he knew what was going to happen then, as with every legal case, you need proof. In fact, no proof exists that Sharon knew that a massacre was going to occur. If you understood that pressure Israel was under and the amount of media just waiting for a story, then you would know that Sharon would never have allowed such a thing to occur. The Phalange that carried out the massacres are the perpetrators.

I have worn an IDF uniform and I, nor any of my mates, never did one such act of harm to anyone...except the times we had stones hurled at us.

How about Syria: In 1982, the Syrian government carried out mass murder against it's own citizens, killing over 20,000 people in the Syrian city of Hama.

PLO massacres against Israelis, Jordanians, and Lebanese are well documented.

Here's some stats for you:

Did you know during the latest "intifada":

Non-Combatants killed by the Israeli Side: 972
    No. of whom were female: 90

Non-Combatants killed by Palestinian Side: 715
    No. of whom were female: 280

People killed by actions of own side
    Palestinian: 359

Israel: 22

In the end, yes Israel killed more but look at the last stat...its about fighters...not civilians.

Combatants (meaning fighters) killed by Israeli Side

Combatants (meaning IDF soldiers) killed by Palestinian Side

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Hey, its MilitiaGAY,

Glad to see your intellectual insight littered throughout this thread. Sabra and Shatila was a massacre, not genocide. It was a murderous atrocity, though carried out by Lebanese Phalange. Now, we all know that not one IDF troop fired a shot in those villages. If you think Sharon needs to be indicted on war crimes b/c you think he knew what was going to happen then, as with every legal case, you need proof. In fact, no proof exists that Sharon knew that a massacre was going to occur. If you understood that pressure Israel was under and the amount of media just waiting for a story, then you would know that Sharon would never have allowed such a thing to occur. The Phalange that carried out the massacres are the perpetrators.

I have worn an IDF uniform and I, nor any of my mates, never did one such act of harm to anyone...except the times we had stones hurled at us.

How about Syria: In 1982, the Syrian government carried out mass murder against it's own citizens, killing over 20,000 people in the Syrian city of Hama.

PLO massacres against Israelis, Jordanians, and Lebanese are well documented.

Here's some stats for you:

Did you know during the latest "intifada":

Non-Combatants killed by the Israeli Side: 972
    No. of whom were female: 90

Non-Combatants killed by Palestinian Side: 715
    No. of whom were female: 280

Palestinian: 359

Israel: 22

In the end, yes Israel killed more but look at the last stat...its about fighters...not civilians.

Combatants (meaning fighters) killed by Israeli Side

Combatants (meaning IDF soldiers) killed by Palestinian Side
    stop injecting anti-intafada propaganda in my post , I will not not argue about it because I consider it is legal palestinians right to act against their opressors, no debate period.
    as for the sabra shatila massacre there was many proofs and witnesses and the lebanese governement have files that the IDF were gurading the entries to sabra and shatila , they allawed the phalange to enter then they blocked the roads then sharon and some high ranked officers enter the place , many soldiers participated in the massacre with the phalange, but you know why those files arent working as proofs in the UN ? because your buddy the USA( so called the freedom country) governement keep vetoying theese cases in the UN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information