Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 121
  1. #1
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739

    Does GOD Exist ??? 4 Johan !

    hey johan i found this , i find this to be the utmost simple explanation which has some weight to it if u think about it !

    This Is good and it makes so much sense to have it said this way!

    Does God Exist?


    This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen.
    It's an explanation many people may understand.


    A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work,
    they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects.

    When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists."
    "Why do you say that?" asked the customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."

    The custom er thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.
    The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt.

    The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what?
    Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber.
    And I just worked on you!" "No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

    "Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."



  2. #2
    max2extreme's Avatar
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,982
    very good!!

  3. #3
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Very nice.

  4. #4
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    "Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."
    Ya, well, the problem that immediately comes to mind
    is that even when people do "come to me," pain and suffering STILL continues.

    For instance, that preacher who was electrocuted while doing baptisms in front of God and everybody . . . what's up with that?

    http://www.albertmohler.com/blog_read.php?id=351
    KWTX-TV (Waco, TX): Rev. Kyle Lake, the pastor of Waco's University Baptist Church, died Sunday morning in a freak accident during a baptism as his congregation looked on in horror.

    Lake was in the process of baptizing a woman at about 10:30 a.m. Sunday at the church at South 17th Street and Dutton Avenue when a microphone fell in the baptismal.



    Of course, another minor problem with this little story is that it is just a story; a work of fiction, much like the fiction it is being used to prop up. It makes no use to complain about such things, however, as writers of religious stuff are reduced to working with fictions. Ain't nothin' else to work with.


    Regardless, what sort of evil demon would create and salt the planet with hookworms and leeches and cancer viruses and scabies and elephantitis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephantiasis and birth defects and blindness and deafness?
    Go ahead and worship the one you think created such things, if you must, demon that it is. The rest of us will free our minds from primitive fictions and figure out ways to overcome these things that your god created.

    -Tock

  5. #5
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Ya, well, the problem that immediately comes to mind
    is that even when people do "come to me," pain and suffering STILL continues.
    Can a person that is bald get help from the barber?

  6. #6
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    I think Im gonna puke

  7. #7
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    I think Im gonna puke
    funny thats exactly what satan does when he hears Godz name !

  8. #8
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    funny thats exactly what satan does when he hears Godz name !
    yea he is a stanist wannabe , but he is too afraid to say it in real life because he will get his ass kicked.

  9. #9
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Ya, well, the problem that immediately comes to mind
    is that even when people do "come to me," pain and suffering STILL continues.

    For instance, that preacher who was electrocuted while doing baptisms in front of God and everybody . . . what's up with that?

    http://www.albertmohler.com/blog_read.php?id=351
    KWTX-TV (Waco, TX): Rev. Kyle Lake, the pastor of Waco's University Baptist Church, died Sunday morning in a freak accident during a baptism as his congregation looked on in horror.

    Lake was in the process of baptizing a woman at about 10:30 a.m. Sunday at the church at South 17th Street and Dutton Avenue when a microphone fell in the baptismal.



    Of course, another minor problem with this little story is that it is just a story; a work of fiction, much like the fiction it is being used to prop up. It makes no use to complain about such things, however, as writers of religious stuff are reduced to working with fictions. Ain't nothin' else to work with.


    Regardless, what sort of evil demon would create and salt the planet with hookworms and leeches and cancer viruses and scabies and elephantitis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephantiasis and birth defects and blindness and deafness?
    Go ahead and worship the one you think created such things, if you must, demon that it is. The rest of us will free our minds from primitive fictions and figure out ways to overcome these things that your god created.

    -Tock
    nothing personal Tock , but in your case you cannot accept any explanation regarding God's Existence because , of your sexual orientation , you are cornered to only have one option and that is to defy his existence which in by doing so u can defend yourself and also because your position goes against any religion of God.

    so basically u have closed all the options yourself. JMO

  10. #10
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yea he is a stanist wannabe , but he is too afraid to say it in real life because he will get his ass kicked.
    he lives in egypt right , yep i know he takes his agrevation out on the forums in real life he cant even talk infornt of ppl , definately would get executed in egypt for that.

  11. #11
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    funny thats exactly what satan does when he hears Godz name !
    then he is reasonable!!

    yea he is a stanist wannabe , but he is too afraid to say it in real life because he will get his ass kicked.
    ahhh , MGuy . here we go again with the lame ass comments....

    MUSLIM!!!
    he lives in egypt right , yep i know he takes his agrevation out on the forums in real life he cant even talk infornt of ppl , definately would get executed in egypt for that.
    yeah sure would , but thats what muslims do to make sure people dont leave islam.rite?...... they kill them , just like the prophet when he went to other countries to spread islam either join or we'll kill you

    One day in the future, admitting that ur a muslim will get u hanged....till then nothing but love for ya

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Whatever Satan worshipper.

  13. #13
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Whatever Satan worshipper.
    why people like u exist...I have no idea....makes me wonder....if there really was a god and he made some1 like u...wut the hell was he thinking

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    A statement coming from a Satan worshipper who wears a tongue ring.

    Going for the Marilyn Manson look?




  15. #15
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    you going for this look???



    With the help of this.....





    But be careful , not to end up like this.....


    oh and it's a lip ring , not a tongue ring
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does GOD Exist ??? 4 Johan !-bin_laden_birdman_2.jpg   Does GOD Exist ??? 4 Johan !-a490.gif   Does GOD Exist ??? 4 Johan !-abughraibsuit.jpg  

  16. #16
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    A lip ring is even worse. Hahahahaha. Oh man, they dont make men like they used to.

    And those fashions are better than your idol Marilyn Manson's.

  17. #17
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    A lip ring is even worse. Hahahahaha. Oh man, they dont make men like they used to.

    And those fashions are better than your idol Marilyn Manson's.
    yeah I like the one with the wires on him , you should give it a try

    oooo and I love the one in the orange with the dog pic....try that too

    cya l8r

  18. #18
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    A lip ring is even worse. Hahahahaha. Oh man, they dont make men like they used to.

    And those fashions are better than your idol Marilyn Manson's.
    I dont think its his fault maybe his boyfriend forced him to put this tongue ring

  19. #19
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    well , @least I dont pray like u do and put my ass up when im praying and claim that its for god , cmon we know ur gay and beggin for it..u should get urself a dominant israeli boyfriend.. good luck with that..

  20. #20
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    oooo and I love the one in the orange with the dog pic
    I am sure you "love" him.

  21. #21
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I dont think its his fault maybe his boyfriend forced him to put this tongue ring
    I wonder if he wears lipstick to go along with the lip ring.

  22. #22
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I wonder if he wears lipstick to go along with the lip ring.
    I think he wears dildosticks

  23. #23
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Wow, you people need to grow up. Seriously.

  24. #24
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Wow, you people need to grow up. Seriously.

  25. #25
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

  26. #26
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    why people like u exist...I have no idea....makes me wonder....if there really was a god and he made some1 like u...wut the hell was he thinking
    he made us specially to keep ppl like u in line !

  27. #27
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    he made us specially to keep ppl like u in line !
    Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "


    Dont count on shit like that....Ill hunt you and ur filthy kind down 1st


  28. #28
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

    Dont count on shit like that....Ill hunt you and ur filthy kind down 1st
    please provide source of the hadith u mentioned above by the Prophet (pbuh) , cause there are a lot fo fake hadiths out there , which are totally false !

    or find me a quote from the Quran where it says kill a muslim if he dicards his religion.

  29. #29
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803

  30. #30
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

    How can a peaceful religion say shit like that?

    the above mentioned hadith is missing a very integral information which u may wanna know is that , he says first the prophet said dont punish people with allahs punishment , right and then he says he would have no doubt killed them if , the prophet said kill those who discard their religion.

    since u r an arab , might wanna read the arabic , the tenses will make more sense to u , thx for bringing that up.

  31. #31
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    and the quranic quote , please refer to the rest of the verses not just one , taking things out of context is the easiest way to denounce something .

  32. #32
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    hey johan i found this , i find this to be the utmost simple explanation which has some weight to it if u think about it !

    This Is good and it makes so much sense to have it said this way!

    Does God Exist?


    This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen.
    It's an explanation many people may understand.


    A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work,
    they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects.

    When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists."
    "Why do you say that?" asked the customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."

    The custom er thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.
    The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt.

    The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what?
    Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber.
    And I just worked on you!" "No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

    "Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."


    Cute and all, but the example is not valid. For starters, unlike barbers, god is omnipotent and omnipresent. With that said, I think god has a leg up in awareness of problems and suffering. Improper reasoning.

  33. #33
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Cute and all, but the example is not valid. For starters, unlike barbers, god is omnipotent and omnipresent. With that said, I think god has a leg up in awareness of problems and suffering. Improper reasoning.
    not really even though he knows about the problems , he isnt going to help unless someone asks of him , which would entail that person in believing in him , the above example is still valid !

  34. #34
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    not really even though he knows about the problems , he isnt going to help unless someone asks of him , which would entail that person in believing in him , the above example is still valid !
    oh really?

    I know muslims who really belive and pray and asks god , but according to you

    god still ****ed up their lives why? where is the justice in that?

    but see I dont believe that god controls our fate....we do.....

    which is why I see people living like shit cuz they dont do shit about it,,,,,,Ill save the prayers for some1 else....and stick to hard work

  35. #35
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    hey johan i found this , i find this to be the utmost simple explanation which has some weight to it if u think about it !

    This Is good and it makes so much sense to have it said this way!

    Does God Exist?


    This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen.
    It's an explanation many people may understand.


    A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work,
    they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects.

    When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists."
    "Why do you say that?" asked the customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."

    The custom er thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.
    The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt.

    The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what?
    Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber.
    And I just worked on you!" "No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

    "Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."


    well the thing is that if god exists he determines who will come to him or not. So his door is just open to the few that he designs to seek him out.

    and Im sure if there was a omnipotent barber without any will to make profit he would give every person in existance a nice haircut

    Nice read but its impossible to compare a barber with a omnipotent, all knowing entity....

  36. #36
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    also keep in mind that pain and suffering exist only because god made them exist.
    Bad haircuts isnt neccesarly the creation of the barber.

  37. #37
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    well the thing is that if god exists he determines who will come to him or not. So his door is just open to the few that he designs to seek him out.

    and Im sure if there was a omnipotent barber without any will to make profit he would give every person in existance a nice haircut

    Nice read but its impossible to compare a barber with a omnipotent, all knowing entity....

    where did u get that theory , this Life is a TEST he designed us yes , he knows the future yes , but dont look at this in a linear dimension , that since he made us he knows which one will come the rest are just bound to hell , that is not so , what it is that some of us have just chosen hell for ourselves and not salvation , the meaning to destiny and fate are not as linear as u think them to be , God is Multi-dimentional .......... and the free will is not a falacy its there , cause u have 2 choices right or left , and the help from God comes when u do your share of the work and have faith in the outcome , if it doesnt happen , u would be a fool to say " o crap why doesnt God do this for me and i put so much into this , f_ck religion shlizm " , ever wonder maybe that somethign was not good for u , ever had the patience to try again and do something else , or just complain complain complain ............. if u have a linear approach to Question God let me just say this u r way off my friend !

  38. #38
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    hey johan i found this , i find this to be the utmost simple explanation which has some weight to it if u think about it !

    This Is good and it makes so much sense to have it said this way!

    Does God Exist?


    This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen.
    It's an explanation many people may understand.


    A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work,
    they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects.

    When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists."
    "Why do you say that?" asked the customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."

    The custom er thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.
    The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt.

    The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what?
    Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber.
    And I just worked on you!" "No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

    "Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

    "Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."


    This story is almost as dumb as the one I heard last year when "someone" tried to convince me that I should become a religious Jew. I'm not saying here if there is or isn't God (you know my opinion on this Z), but what I'm saying is that if there is a God THIS story is definitely not convincing of it. Take a short look around the world Z, how many religious people who suffer do you see? A million? Two? More? People suffer because they don't "go to Him"? Please...

  39. #39
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    also keep in mind that pain and suffering exist only because god made them exist.
    Bad haircuts isnt neccesarly the creation of the barber.

    tell me something would u reflect on God or hope for God when u r in trouble or when u r the wealthiest man on the planet ???

  40. #40
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    This story is almost as dumb as the one I heard last year when "someone" tried to convince me that I should become a religious Jew. I'm not saying here if there is or isn't God (you know my opinion on this Z), but what I'm saying is that if there is a God THIS story is definitely not convincing of it. Take a short look around the world Z, how many religious people who suffer do you see? A million? Two? More? People suffer because they don't "go to Him"? Please...
    God helps those who HELP themselves !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •