Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

question to jews...

With all of the lineage records burned, how do jews plan on getting around this problem to prove "your messiah" is the true messiah??

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Never mind Jews, how about Christians?

There are two distinct genealogies given in the Bible. One goes from King David through Mary to Jesus, the other from King David to Joseph to Jesus. So, there's a contradiction there.

Ya, ya, I've heard all that gobbildy-gook about some Christians tracing the lineage through the father because of custom. But custom - schmustom . . . if you've got "Inspired Scripture" telling the same story twice, it really ought to match up better than that.
    Of course, just like some folks still busy themselves explaining away how the Vietnam War was a good idea, and that the Iraqi War really is worth 2000 American lives and 990 billion US $$$, I'm sure you'll find someone to quote who explains away this silliness . . . Go ahead, I've seen it all before.

-Tock

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your coomplaint about the 2 genealogies? you answered your question didnt you? one is mary's and one is joseph's. whats wrong there?

i hope this doesnt go off topic and some jews actually answer. this is something ive always wondered.

Thread Information