Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

"Peaceful" Muslims still rioting in France

...one more step to having the world hate them and their barbaric ways of thinking.

I have to laugh at their rational.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Did you also know they are non-violent?? Thats why they cut peoples heads off.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    They are brain washed by their own kind to believe that THEY are the victims. Muslims are the greatest threat to themselves. Most of the middle east has not evolved with the rest of world. Completely oppressed by themselves.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    yalla another thread attacking muslim and by who , by a pimp wannabe

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yalla another thread attacking muslim and by who , by a pimp wannabe

So you agree with the rioting??

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    barra to muslim pimpin!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    You guys are hiliarious. Riots happen all over the place. Especially the minorities rioting over the actions of the majority.

There are riots in the US. There were riots recently in the US by Africans.

No one said "Christians" are rioting. No one is stupid enought to say "Christians" were rioting. But when its people who are minorities of the Islamic descent. Islamic bigots, open their big mouths and cry like babies.

Riots happen in all countries, by Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists etc.

Live with it, its human nature.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    We have enough Protestant-V-Catholic riots in Ireland, I wouldn't go pointing fingers at Muslims for this one!.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ...one more step to having the world hate them and their barbaric ways of thinking.

I have to laugh at their rational.

Christian Barbarians rioting in the US last month. What happened to the religion of "love".

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Christian Barbarians rioting in the US last month. What happened to the religion of "love".

thats not a riot, just a weekly party!

RA
    You guys are hiliarious. Riots happen all over the place. Especially the minorities rioting over the actions of the majority.

There are riots in the US. There were riots recently in the US by Africans.

No one said "Christians" are rioting. No one is stupid enought to say "Christians" were rioting. But when its people who are minorities of the Islamic descent. Islamic bigots, open their big mouths and cry like babies.

Riots happen in all countries, by Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists etc.

Live with it, its human nature.

Yeah, human nature...who is involved in 99% of the current terrorist activities?? Cmon bro, you know the answer..

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yeah, human nature...who is involved in 99% of the current terrorist activities?? Cmon bro, you know the answer..
    Actually, I think its 93% but hey...what's another 6% right

Chechnya, Egypt, Eritrea, Jordan, Pakistan, Philippines, Tajikistan, Yemen, Israel, France, Netherlands, U.S., Britain, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Afghanistan, Argentina, Palestinian-held territories, Russia, Kuwait, India, Sri Lanka, Spain, and the list goes on and on.

I'm not against Muslims. I'm against terrorists but with the spread of Muslims commiting terrorism around the globe...it's a bit frightening...at the same time understandable why people are starting to point fingers. In truth, I've never seen a people shoot themselves in the foot in a greater way than the Muslims have. If you are oppressed people, its usually been by your own.

Muslims are probably responsible for less than 40% of terrorist activities. People just done hear about terrorist activities in China, Russia, India, Nepal, South America and various other countries. The media focuses on Muslims so people think Muslims are behind most of the terrorism.

This is all going according to GOD's plan, in my view. Things happen for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    France

Now when people who follow Islam riot, its called terrorism.

So why not put the US on that list, there are riots here, by people who follow Christianity, why not call that terrorism?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I don't point the finger at Islam. For year's finger's were pointed at the Irish community in the UK for the actions of a few IRA frredom fighters.

When I was in Lebanon I met more peaceful Muslims than anyone else. Yes I've met some Hezbollah and Amal members, but mostly it was Muslims who wanted peace with everyone and to be allowed get along with their already difficult lives.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Muslims are probably responsible for less than 40% of terrorist activities. People just done hear about terrorist activities in China, Russia, India, Nepal, South America and various other countries. The media focuses on Muslims so people think Muslims are behind most of the terrorism.

This is all going according to GOD's plan, in my view. Things happen for a reason.
    This is true, south america I think is and has been the most active part of the world for terrorists. I think it goes far back before even the russian afghan war...

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the GOP's plan, but definitely I think the media is responsible for the false perception that muslims account for most of the terrorists in the world. If you look at the other thread where I bitched about the media being self serving my point is made a little more clearly, I think because we have such an interest in the middle east, the media focuses on the bad things happening there to make themselves money. It's not party affiliated by any means.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I don't point the finger at Islam. For year's finger's were pointed at the Irish community in the UK for the actions of a few IRA frredom fighters.

When I was in Lebanon I met more peaceful Muslims than anyone else. Yes I've met some Hezbollah and Amal members, but mostly it was Muslims who wanted peace with everyone and to be allowed get along with their already difficult lives.
    I agree that pointing the finger at a whole people is not the right way view things at all. That would be like saying the actions of a few Israeli settlers represent the whole of Israel and Zionism, when they do not. I also agree that there are more peace-loving Muslims in the world than there are Muslim terrorists. However, placing blame on the media is not the reason for the existence of anti-Islamic sentiment. There is a global threat of terror and it is, in fact, Islamofacist Muslims that are behind it. A threat to world stability by global terror is not due to Jews, Christians, Hindus, and the like. It is coming from the Muslim sector. This is not to say that there are not Jewish, Christian, and Hindu terrorists; clearly there have been and continue to be. The difference is that Islamofacist sactioned terror has no borders; its reach is global. People have a right to fear.

Oh no, more riots in Argentina by Christians.

AIZ
    Oh no, more riots in Argentina by Christians.
    Actually, bombings in Argentina by Hezbollah

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Actually, bombings in Argentina by Hezbollah
    Never tied to Hezbollah, only rumored to be Hizbollah by some Zionist media circles. But recently Argentina blamed Iran, but said they were not certain. It was never tied to Lebanese Hizbollah.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    On July 18, 1994 a Jewish community center in Argentina was bombed (AMIA Bombing) killing 85 people. A Lebanon-based group called "Partisans of God" claimed to be the author of the attack. The Argentinian government formally charged Imad Mughniyah as a suspect in both attacks.

This the one you're talking about?

AIZ
    That's a great point..."zionist media circles". Thank G-d you're not one of "those" who believe in Zionist conspiracies or the global Jewish cabal

Thread Information