Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

AR left wing alliance

I am trying to make a left wing political alliance on this board called the "AR Left Wing Alliance" , all the members in the alliance will use the same avatars, everyone who want to join the alliance just PM me to discuss it.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanna join!! I wanna join!!! Do we get to pick on other people and steal their lunch money?

transform is offline Associate Member
    what is the purpose of the 'alliance'?

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    what is the purpose of the 'alliance'?
    its an alliance for the people who share the some of the ideas with me, since I am an old member here everyone knows my ideology.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I am in, please PM me with details.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I am in, please PM me with details.
    Nice avatar...looks like a golden penis...well, a golden penis sitting right on top of Judaism's holiest site. What? Couldn't build it somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Nice avatar...looks like a golden penis
    Zionist Propoganda.

AIZ
    Zionist Propoganda.
    Did you know that if you spell Propaganda backwards it says a dna gap orp? I should use my Zionist/Jewish media cabal influence to convice everyone!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have received to reported posts about how offensive the coment was to that avatar and to be honest I really dont care. I find most of this forum offensive. One guy supposts Islam, another guy supposts Israel, andother guys supposrts America and the war.

You guys go back and forth and around in a big freaking circle day in and day out. Suck it up! If you dont like the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

I am going to go even a step further to make this situation go away. I dont want any religious avatars, pics of right wing, left wing, bat wing or what ever support group, guns, children holding flags, yada yada yada. Anything that slightly resembles the above forementioned I will take down and warn you.

I wonder if you will love the avatar of a big fat guy riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I have received to reported posts about how offensive the coment was to that avatar and to be honest I really dont care. I find most of this forum offensive. One guy supposts Islam, another guy supposts Israel, andother guys supposrts America and the war.

You guys go back and forth and around in a big freaking circle day in and day out. Suck it up! If you dont like the heat, then stay out of the kitchen.

I am going to go even a step further to make this situation go away. I dont want any religious avatars, pics of right wing, left wing, bat wing or what ever support group, guns, children holding flags, yada yada yada. Anything that slightly resembles the above forementioned I will take down and warn you.
    Do these rules apply to Zionists as well? I'm just making sure b/c it seems, via popular belief, that I get special treatment in the world b/c I'm Jewish.

FYI: I have never posted a pic, ever. Nor do I have an avatar. I simply talk about Zionism
    Last edited by AIZ; 11-06-2005 at 11:56 AM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Anyone!

I wonder if you will love the avatar of a big fat guy riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
    You can roll your eyes and try to push my buttons but consider this your only and last warning. Your next antic will be a permanent suspension for you

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

I Strongly Agree......

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    I Strongly Agree......
    I don't follow, seriously. I don't ever post pics or an avatar but I love debating on Israel, war, etc. This is what this forum is for, at least partly, right? Should we refrain from debating on Israel, America, Muslims, etc? I'm seriously asking, trying to understand the moderator's intention. I can "take the heat"...I love it.

You can roll your eyes and try to push my buttons but consider this your only and last warning. Your next antic will be a permanent suspension for you

Yeah cause the Dome of the Rock was offensive, and because the Green block was offensive.

I find Harley Davison offensive.

AIZ

Yeah cause the Dome of the Rock was offensive, and because the Green block was offensive.

Dude, are you trying to get banned? Let it go. If you get banned...which anti-Zionist will I have to debate with (intellectual anti-Zionist, I should say)?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    pics of right wing, left wing, bat wing or what ever

My hat is off to you sir, well done.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like the formation of an accult. Wrong forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    sounds like the formation of an accult. Wrong forum!

Perhaps to someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word OCCULT.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Perhaps to someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word OCCULT.
    occult |??k?lt| noun ( the occult) supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena : a secret society to study alchemy and the occult.
    adjective

1 of, involving, or relating to supernatural, mystical, or magical powers or phenomena : a follower of occult practices similar to voodoo. • beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or experience; mysterious : a weird occult sensation of having experienced the identical situation before. • communicated only to the initiated; esoteric : the typically occult language of the time.

2 Medicine (of a disease or process) not accompanied by readily discernible signs or symptoms. • (of blood) abnormally present, e.g., in feces, but detectable only chemically or microscopically. verb [ trans. ] cut off from view by interposing something : a wooden screen designed to occult the competitors. • Astronomy (of a celestial body) conceal (an apparently smaller body) from view by passing or being in front of it. DERIVATIVES occultation |?äk?l?t? sh ?n| noun occultism |-?tiz?m| noun occultist |-tist| noun occultly adverb occultness noun ORIGIN late 15th cent.(as a verb): from Latin occultare ‘secrete,’ frequentative of occulere ‘conceal,’ based on celare ‘to hide’ ; the adjective and noun from occult- ‘covered over,’ from the verb occulere.

Thesaurus
    occult

noun
    his interest in the occult the supernatural, the paranormal, supernaturalism, magic, black magic, witchcraft, sorcery, necromancy, wizardry, the black arts, occultism, diabolism, devil worship, devilry, voodoo, hoodoo, white magic, witchery, mysticism; rare theurgy.

adjective
    1 occult powers supernatural, magic, magical, mystical, mystic, psychic, preternatural, paranormal transcendental; Kabbalistic, hermetic.

2 the typically occult language of the time esoteric, arcane, recondite, abstruse, secret; obscure, incomprehensible, impenetrable, puzzling, perplexing, mystifying, mysterious, enigmatic.

I don't follow, seriously. I don't ever post pics or an avatar but I love debating on Israel, war, etc. This is what this forum is for, at least partly, right? Should we refrain from debating on Israel, America, Muslims, etc? I'm seriously asking, trying to understand the moderator's intention. I can "take the heat"...I love it.
    You can debate it all day long. I just dont want no more reported posts to the Moderators about somebody being offensive with their comment to a temple looking like a penis or somebody saying the other person is being ignorant or hurting my almighty religious feelings.

Unoid is offline Member
    Hail Hitler, err I mean middleeast terrorist wannabie

You know what. I am done with you sir. Take a 1 week vacation and show me some decent respect when or if you decide to come back. You can now jack off for a whole week. If I see you sign on under another user name I will ban you definitely and then if you continue I will take a step further as to have your IP banned.

zOaib is offline VET

is mine okay ?

if u r wonderign whats written in the circles , one my left circle it says ALLAH in arabic , and Muhammed in arabic on the other , which is comparable to having a cross or virgin marry ............. let me know thx !

occult |??k?lt| noun ( the occult) supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena : a secret society to study alchemy and the occult.
    adjective

1 of, involving, or relating to supernatural, mystical, or magical powers or phenomena : a follower of occult practices similar to voodoo. • beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or experience; mysterious : a weird occult sensation of having experienced the identical situation before. • communicated only to the initiated; esoteric : the typically occult language of the time.

2 Medicine (of a disease or process) not accompanied by readily discernible signs or symptoms. • (of blood) abnormally present, e.g., in feces, but detectable only chemically or microscopically. verb [ trans. ] cut off from view by interposing something : a wooden screen designed to occult the competitors. • Astronomy (of a celestial body) conceal (an apparently smaller body) from view by passing or being in front of it. DERIVATIVES occultation |?äk?l?t? sh ?n| noun occultism |-?tiz?m| noun occultist |-tist| noun occultly adverb occultness noun ORIGIN late 15th cent.(as a verb): from Latin occultare ‘secrete,’ frequentative of occulere ‘conceal,’ based on celare ‘to hide’ ; the adjective and noun from occult- ‘covered over,’ from the verb occulere.

Thesaurus
    occult

noun
    his interest in the occult the supernatural, the paranormal, supernaturalism, magic, black magic, witchcraft, sorcery, necromancy, wizardry, the black arts, occultism, diabolism, devil worship, devilry, voodoo, hoodoo, white magic, witchery, mysticism; rare theurgy.

adjective
    1 occult powers supernatural, magic, magical, mystical, mystic, psychic, preternatural, paranormal transcendental; Kabbalistic, hermetic.

2 the typically occult language of the time esoteric, arcane, recondite, abstruse, secret; obscure, incomprehensible, impenetrable, puzzling, perplexing, mystifying, mysterious, enigmatic.

There yah go Lavinco, read away

Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    is mine okay ?

if u r wonderign whats written in the circles , one my left circle it says ALLAH in arabic , and Muhammed in arabic on the other , which is comparable to having a cross or virgin marry ............. let me know thx !
    Yours is fine, but some what border line.

even the other avatar from earlier which has some temple in it was fine.

The thing that i dont want to see is these hate/ propaganda avatars

Even if I saw one with an american flag and the guys was standing over a dead japanese soldier, I would take it down.

zOaib is offline VET
    Yours is fine, but some what border line.

even the other avatar from earlier which has some temple in it was fine.

The thing that i dont want to see is these hate/ propaganda avatars

Even if I saw one with an american flag and the guys was standing over a dead japanese soldier, I would take it down.
    i got what u mean now ............... ! thx

Thread Information