Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 65
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    Multicultural europe doomed to fail

    Does anyone else think this is doomed to fail? Most european nations are dirt old. Very old cultures, deep planted roots, rich history and alot of pride.

    But now the growing socialism in europe has made us SO pc that we seem willing to step on our heritage and welcome everything to our countries. Having pride for country and wanting to preserve what makes the country unique is suddenly not pc and resisting the future.
    Get this. Waving the swedish flag and sining the swedish anthem is looked upon as beeing rascist in sweden nowdays!!! How ****ing wrong is that????

    But I think that most people in europe, even if they show a very pc face outwards, resent seeing there countries lose its identity. At the same time there is so much imigration and the imigrants group up and refuse to become a part of the culture and society and almost demand from society to change to fit them.

    This does not create a multicultural society it creates a split society with supressed hostilities slowely growing until something like the french riots happen.
    This can be seen on the growing nazi movements through out europe.

    I wonder when will leaders realise that not every country needs to be multicultural???
    I want to se a swedish sweden 50 years from now. That doesnt mean Im against imigration, ASLONG as the imigrats are prepared to be assimilated into our society.

  2. #2
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    425
    i agree, i think the eu is gonna fail soon. Ireland was occupied from the year 1172ad - 1921 (when the modern day republic came into existence in the south and west of ireland). the way i look at this federalisation of europe whereby it moves away from being a collection of sovereign seperate nations into becoming a new United States of Europe, where all the member nations will become nothing but provinces of a new european country. as far as im concerned thats the same as allowing ireland to be occupied again, because we'll be ruled by foreign politicians in some foreign country. furthermore, because of the fact im from ireland, i dont feel particularly attached to europe, and i wouldnt describe myself as european and i dont feel any special bond or fraternity with people from europe, because i amnt from there, im from an island nation that happens to be located nearest the continent of europe than any other continent!

    I also really fear that the irish language will die out soon.i know we'll never restore irish to the every day spoken laguage of ireland, but at least we can preserve it. its compulsary for people to learn it in primary and secondary school, but since such a substantial number of immigrants refuse to assimilate, i can see a problem arising soon where people will demand that their children be allowed to learn some language other than irish and irish will slowly be phased out; thus destrpying one of our most important celtic racial characteristics.

    having said that, im completely in favor of immigration to ireland as long as immigrants are prepared to work, and assimiliate themselves and children into the irish nation. we need more workers to help fill the jobs which are becoming available as more and more businesses set up in ireland and the economy keeps growing, because irish people arnt have enough children to sustain the growth alone.


    i hope the european constitution is finished and that politicians have got the loud and clear message that people dont want a federal europe, and that theyll stop trying to get us to go into one.

    Last edited by transform; 11-07-2005 at 05:19 PM.

  3. #3
    max2extreme's Avatar
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,982
    to add another country to that list...1000's of year old culture china. every day they are tearing down hutongs for skyscrapers. they have a chinese character that means "destroy", and what happens is, whoever higher ups decide whats getting torn down, whats going up and noone has a say. an owner of a shop, bookstore, business wakes up, goes to work, and sees this character spraypainted on his building. without warning, hes out of business. happens every day. theres a street by my house..pretty well known, its where all these little bars and outside little restaurants are and such. across the street were buildings, little furniture stores, grocery stores, hutongs, etc...well that was a month ago. now, everything on the opposite side of the restaurants is totally gone, and they are starting to build high rise apartments. where the restaurants are, they are lucky to know cuz 90% of the time they dont, but they are getting torn down for high end stores like prada, gucci, etc. china, well beijing at least, is a label whore city. i bet, by 2008 when the olympics are here, beijing's culture will only be able to be seen in a museum. everything else will be caterred to the rich foreigner and screw all of the poor chinese. sucks.

    that sucks about your swedish anthem and such. why is that?

  4. #4
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    to add another country to that list...1000's of year old culture china. every day they are tearing down hutongs for skyscrapers. they have a chinese character that means "destroy", and what happens is, whoever higher ups decide whats getting torn down, whats going up and noone has a say. an owner of a shop, bookstore, business wakes up, goes to work, and sees this character spraypainted on his building. without warning, hes out of business. happens every day. theres a street by my house..pretty well known, its where all these little bars and outside little restaurants are and such. across the street were buildings, little furniture stores, grocery stores, hutongs, etc...well that was a month ago. now, everything on the opposite side of the restaurants is totally gone, and they are starting to build high rise apartments. where the restaurants are, they are lucky to know cuz 90% of the time they dont, but they are getting torn down for high end stores like prada, gucci, etc. china, well beijing at least, is a label whore city. i bet, by 2008 when the olympics are here, beijing's culture will only be able to be seen in a museum. everything else will be caterred to the rich foreigner and screw all of the poor chinese. sucks.

    damn, that sounds terrible. how do ordinary chinese people feel about this? do they think its necessary for them in order to modernise their country, or are they against it?

  5. #5
    BeerBaron's Avatar
    BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    damn, that sounds terrible. how do ordinary chinese people feel about this? do they think its necessary for them in order to modernise their country, or are they against it?
    I'm curious to know too. I could picture china having that manifest destiny attitude towards expansion.

    I'm also curious to know what in the swedish anthem is perceived as racist , and if the anthem alone is racist, or it requires the waving of the flag to be considered racist.

  6. #6
    max2extreme's Avatar
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,982
    well, china has a huge separation between the rich and poor. the rich are very rich and the poor are very poor. the rich i dont think mind it so much because they have money and they like to spend it. status is very important over here. if you live in a certain place, wear a certain label, you are considered "elite"...and that status will get you everywhere. its all about "guanxi" which means "who you know" and if you know someone with "elite status", then you'll get things hoping that your 'elite status friend' will pull some strings or come into your bar, etc. so they dont mind so much. but the poor i think are the ones who do mind, for one they arent blinded by greed and two, they actually still LIVE in these hutongs that are getting torn down. i honestly dont know what these people are doing, where they are moving to, or anything.

  7. #7
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    this thread have a little bit of racist nationalism in it!!

  8. #8
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this thread have a little bit of racist nationalism in it!!

    how?

  9. #9
    max2extreme's Avatar
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,982
    i dont understand either transform... militiaguy ?

  10. #10
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    this thread is against the multicultaral europe so???

  11. #11
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this thread is against the multicultaral europe so???

    i thought it was more about the nations of europe being worried about losing their cultural and national charecteristics because immigrants refuse to assimilate into the society of the country they move to. as far as i can see theres a clear distinction between being against multiculturalism for the reason i gave above, and being against immigration.

    for example; i want to keep irish culture and the irish language as the much a part of ireland and irish society as possible so im against ireland becoming a multicultural nation, however im in favor of immigration because the country needs immigrants to come to help the economy to continue to grow by helping fill jobs.

  12. #12
    max2extreme's Avatar
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,982
    this thread isnt against multicultures...but the destruction of cultures due to either a place/country/people wanting to be more like someone else, wanting to be accepted by someone else and thus throwing away their heritage for something new, basically throwing away their history, what makes them them, so they can be something "better".

    im not chinese. i live in a multicultural part of beijing. and i certainly do NOT want china to get rid of everything that makes china china, its long and rich history, and exchange it for a prada store, or something that china thinks will appeal to someone else. china appeals to me for being china. italy appeals to me foe being italy, and germany and russia and every other country. but when they start destroying what they are in order to make it more like something else, im against.

  13. #13
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    this thread isnt against multicultures...but the destruction of cultures due to either a place/country/people wanting to be more like someone else, wanting to be accepted by someone else and thus throwing away their heritage for something new, basically throwing away their history, what makes them them, so they can be something better.

    im not chinese. i live in a multicultural part of beijing. and i certainly do NOT want china to get rid of everything that makes china china, its long and rich history, and exchange it for a prada store, or something that china thinks will appeal to someone else. china appeals to me for being china. italy appeals to me foe being italy, and germany and russia and every other country. but when they start destroying what they are in order to make it more like something else, im against.

    thats a better explanation

  14. #14
    RockSolid's Avatar
    RockSolid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    New Jerzey, USA
    Posts
    570
    multicultural anything will fail, any culture with different groups and cultures will fail its a undenaible fact and we will learn it sooner than later!!! Japan for exampe is homogenous and hence will not have as many internal conflicts like mulitcultural societies.

  15. #15
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this thread have a little bit of racist nationalism in it!!
    No!

    NAtionalism is now seen as racist!

    I am an hardcore Quebec nationalist and separatist!

    I love my language, the language of molière so therefore french, I love my quebec distinct culture, my roots and heritage!

    Everyday since 20 years now, it is getting destroyed by a bunch of liberal PC wussies!

    I cannot say anymore

    - Quebec libre
    - Speak french
    - Wear a quebec flag
    - say im a nationalist
    - identify with the Partie Québécois
    or im tagged as a nazi, racist bastard!

    Immigration has done good for this province but the immigrant of the 19th and beginning 20th century melted into our society!

    NOW! NO, we are getting the crap of other countries, I cannot talk my language anymore in shopping centre, a veiled woman yells at me "go back to your country"
    We have to give jobs to unqualified ethnicities because we need to be PC (ie: Montreal police and montreal Bus and metro, rcmp etc..)

    ex: in 2001 the STM, montreal transport society was hiring a 1000 new drivers, HEY! 40% needed to be women, 25% black, 10% ethnic the rest was it THE REST was is composed of 50% of a 98% of the community!
    goverment needs to give 25% of jobs to black, when they are not even 1.5% of our community? That is fair? NO!

    Immigration is destroying my country, my beloved country, the language I love, but I cannot say anything or I have the jewish congress or the black society of human rights or the latin congress to my tail whipping my ass!

    Now its the "cool" thing not to melt down to your welcoming society but to abuse all its roots! Why a new immigrant who has the education of a schoolboy get 3000$ TAX FREE for 3 years paid by the government, and a canadian that worked 40 years of his life, worked his ass off and paid half his salary to the government get 400$ by that same government as pension!
    They cannot identity themselve, it is not WE DONT give the chance, we are giving them everything to get into the society (my grand father is a proof) but no they refuse! Even after generations they cannot identity themselve as canadian or quebecois but as Greek, Italian, Arab, Marsian even if they never set a foot in these soils!!!!!!

    Political correctness is destroying the western world, we are destroying what ours ancestors have built!

    A proud black man is a proud man
    a proud arab man is a proud arab man
    a proud asian is a proud asian
    a proud white male is a RACIST!!!!!!!!!

    It is time that the western world put its pants and do something about it!

    France is an example of the laxist a government had, going against the wish of the society, dont even surprise when you see 1/4 french voting front national!

    Sorry if I offended someone, it is not racist! It is the truth, what I live everyday and what I see, the corruption and erosion of my Quebec!

  16. #16
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme

    that sucks about your swedish anthem and such. why is that?
    It must have started with the nazi movements here using the flag and anthem heavly and since then it can offend people apperently

    If I put on a shirt with the swedish flag on it and walk around I will for sure be looked upon with suspicion. If Im at a party doing so and singing the anthem everyone would think Im racists.

  17. #17
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this thread have a little bit of racist nationalism in it!!
    well what if massive amounts of asians started imigrating to your country. Refusing to assimilate and your goverment starts to remove muslim traits if your society so not to offend the asians and slowely your whole culture loses what makes it good.

    how would you feel?

    Its not rasisctic is about preserving a rich and old culture.

  18. #18
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    All of you people are scared of change! Let me just tell you that CHANGE IS GOOD! **** your culture, seriously. Your modern <insert country here> culture has been around MAYBE 100 years as you know it.

    100 years ago everything was different. People were complaining about freed slaves and how culture is changing too fast and we need to focus on the ideals of our forefathers.

    In the 1600's everything was different. People were complaining about how shitty England was and how they had no rights. In the process they destroyed an entire civilization and still tried to hang on to the culture of their forefathers.

    1000 years ago no one could understand what the hell people in the U.K. were talking about. Olde English my ass... That shit was like vegetable soup with ****ed up grammar.

    In 33 AD everything was different. People were complaining about how shitty the Romans, Jews and Jesus were and how they had no rights. They killed a prophet, oppressed SEVERAL cultures and like 500 years later the greatest civilization the world has ever known went to shit. Throughout it all everyone tried to hand on to their culture.

    I bet 1.5 million years ago, when people were sitting around a fire there was a guy that said, "You know what Ugga Bugga, our culture is changing way to fast! Why do we know have to cook our meat. Why can't we hang on to our culture." Then they traded wives or something.

    The point is, everything changes. Whether you like it or not CULTURE'S CHANGE, for better or worse. It is good to cherish your old culture but don't try to hang on to it too hard. Instead always look forward and seek to improve it, it's going to happen no matter how much of a nationalist you are anyways...

  19. #19
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    No!

    NAtionalism is now seen as racist!

    I am an hardcore Quebec nationalist and separatist!

    I love my language, the language of molière so therefore french, I love my quebec distinct culture, my roots and heritage!

    Everyday since 20 years now, it is getting destroyed by a bunch of liberal PC wussies!

    I cannot say anymore

    - Quebec libre
    - Speak french
    - Wear a quebec flag
    - say im a nationalist
    - identify with the Partie Québécois
    or im tagged as a nazi, racist bastard!

    Immigration has done good for this province but the immigrant of the 19th and beginning 20th century melted into our society!

    NOW! NO, we are getting the crap of other countries, I cannot talk my language anymore in shopping centre, a veiled woman yells at me "go back to your country"
    We have to give jobs to unqualified ethnicities because we need to be PC (ie: Montreal police and montreal Bus and metro, rcmp etc..)

    ex: in 2001 the STM, montreal transport society was hiring a 1000 new drivers, HEY! 40% needed to be women, 25% black, 10% ethnic the rest was it THE REST was is composed of 50% of a 98% of the community!
    goverment needs to give 25% of jobs to black, when they are not even 1.5% of our community? That is fair? NO!

    Immigration is destroying my country, my beloved country, the language I love, but I cannot say anything or I have the jewish congress or the black society of human rights or the latin congress to my tail whipping my ass!

    Now its the "cool" thing not to melt down to your welcoming society but to abuse all its roots! Why a new immigrant who has the education of a schoolboy get 3000$ TAX FREE for 3 years paid by the government, and a canadian that worked 40 years of his life, worked his ass off and paid half his salary to the government get 400$ by that same government as pension!
    They cannot identity themselve, it is not WE DONT give the chance, we are giving them everything to get into the society (my grand father is a proof) but no they refuse! Even after generations they cannot identity themselve as canadian or quebecois but as Greek, Italian, Arab, Marsian even if they never set a foot in these soils!!!!!!

    Political correctness is destroying the western world, we are destroying what ours ancestors have built!

    A proud black man is a proud man
    a proud arab man is a proud arab man
    a proud asian is a proud asian
    a proud white male is a RACIST!!!!!!!!!

    It is time that the western world put its pants and do something about it!

    France is an example of the laxist a government had, going against the wish of the society, dont even surprise when you see 1/4 french voting front national!

    Sorry if I offended someone, it is not racist! It is the truth, what I live everyday and what I see, the corruption and erosion of my Quebec!
    I am an arab nationalist to, but their is some kind of racist nationalism where you cant accept the other ie: WWII german nationalism, well there is many indu and pakistianies living among the arabs in the middleast I dont have a problem with this because they speak arabic (the language of the koran) but I do have problem with Kurds because they are always trying to seperate and they are always trying to ban the arabic language from their private schools add to this their strong ties with "israel", they are ingratfull they live on our land and enjoy its resources yet they want they are trying their best to harm us.
    PS: now I understand what you mean , sorry for the last missunderstanding.

  20. #20
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    It must have started with the nazi movements here using the flag and anthem heavly and since then it can offend people apperently

    If I put on a shirt with the swedish flag on it and walk around I will for sure be looked upon with suspicion. If Im at a party doing so and singing the anthem everyone would think Im racists.
    Or that you're simply a proud Swede. Personally, I wouldn't think you are racist if you did that.

  21. #21
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Or that you're simply a proud Swede. Personally, I wouldn't think you are racist if you did that.
    Unfortunlay other swedes wouldnt think I am a proud swede. They would think that Im intentionaly trying to stir shit up with imigrants.
    Sweden has no pride anymore. For some reason it has become a dirty thing to be a proud swede.

    The imigration minister even proposed BANING christmas candles in public places so not to "insult" imigrants. That coming from the mouth of a very influential politician and there was no big public protest against it. Shit like this just continues to piss me off.

  22. #22
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    but I do have problem with Kurds because they are always trying to seperate and they are always trying to ban the arabic language from their private schools, they are ingratfull they live on our land and enjoy its resources yet they want they are trying their best to harm us.
    PS: now I understand what you mean , sorry for the last missunderstanding.
    this is exactly what is happening in sweden. Precisely.

  23. #23
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    If I put on a shirt with the swedish flag on it and walk around I will for sure be looked upon with suspicion. If Im at a party doing so and singing the anthem everyone would think Im racists.

    yep, thats happeining in ireland too. the government announced recently they were going to start celebrating the 1916 easter rising again here, and alot of the 100% PC crowd have started moaning already, saying that we shouldnt be proud of it because it was violent rebellion and could be construed as anti-british, and iv heard suggestions that the flag should be changed because its from an era of violence and represents anti-britishness (whihc isnt true) and because its not representative of immigrants living in ireland who dont regard themselves as irish

  24. #24
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    yep, thats happeining in ireland too. the government announced recently they were going to start celebrating the 1916 easter rising again here, and alot of the 100% PC crowd have started moaning already, saying that we shouldnt be proud of it because it was violent rebellion and could be construed as anti-british, and iv heard suggestions that the flag should be changed because its from an era of violence and represents anti-britishness (whihc isnt true) and because its not representative of immigrants living in ireland who dont regard themselves as irish
    and what not ban the "jolly good old bean"?

  25. #25
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    yep, thats happeining in ireland too. the government announced recently they were going to start celebrating the 1916 easter rising again here, and alot of the 100% PC crowd have started moaning already, saying that we shouldnt be proud of it because it was violent rebellion and could be construed as anti-british, and iv heard suggestions that the flag should be changed because its from an era of violence and represents anti-britishness (whihc isnt true) and because its not representative of immigrants living in ireland who dont regard themselves as irish
    the bold that is the thinking from goverments that is realy disturbed. They should be more concerned about what Irish people want.

    imigrants that doesnt consider themself irish can get the **** out if they dont like it.

  26. #26
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Shit like this just continues to piss me off

    As it should. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your country or of your people...as long as violence is absent

  27. #27
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    As it should. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your country or of your people...as long as violence is absent
    How is things in israel? Is it a proud country or has pc thinking ruined your country aswell??

    In my oppinion people ony resort to violence when intelligence cant take them any further.

  28. #28
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Johan,

    Living in Israel is hard. Palestinian Terrorism is just one aspect that adds to the stress here but like all countries, there is a multitude of issues that make life difficult. Now, because it is difficult, people are becoming less "patriotic". However, having said that, there is something within Israelis that can't be taken from us. It is hard to explain exactly what it is but we are a very proud people. We know we belong here and no where else. How people show their patriotism and their pride is in many different ways. However, whether "right" or "left", Israelis are proud to be Israelis.

  29. #29
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    How is things in israel? Is it a proud country or has pc thinking ruined your country aswell??
    You should also ask Rak Ani (Queen of Zion). She expresses herself well about Israeli life.

  30. #30
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    if "israel" become multicultural it will vanish , only a racist "israel" can survive because the palestinian birth rate is increasing.

  31. #31
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    if "israel" become multicultural it will vanish , only a racist "israel" can survive because the palestinian birth rate is increasing.
    Whatever you say Osama. Nice hijacking effort in this thread.

  32. #32
    Velkar182 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    395
    I agree johan. Just as an aside I'd like to say that I find it intriguing that people liberally put bans on things and build social discourse boundaries by saying something is racist, or nationalistically racist, or what have you. Indubitably, this is in it self, as described in the book 1984, a form of socialism, which attempts to wreak havoc on the minds of humanity and establish taboo status on exactly what you are expressing. So for your friends who find it compelling to deficate from their mouths in such a way, I do say "double plus good" on your discussion topic. Perhaps some who reads it will find it edifying.

  33. #33
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    All of you people are scared of change! Let me just tell you that CHANGE IS GOOD! **** your culture, seriously. Your modern <insert country here> culture has been around MAYBE 100 years as you know it.

    100 years ago everything was different. People were complaining about freed slaves and how culture is changing too fast and we need to focus on the ideals of our forefathers.

    In the 1600's everything was different. People were complaining about how shitty England was and how they had no rights. In the process they destroyed an entire civilization and still tried to hang on to the culture of their forefathers.

    1000 years ago no one could understand what the hell people in the U.K. were talking about. Olde English my ass... That shit was like vegetable soup with ****ed up grammar.

    In 33 AD everything was different. People were complaining about how shitty the Romans, Jews and Jesus were and how they had no rights. They killed a prophet, oppressed SEVERAL cultures and like 500 years later the greatest civilization the world has ever known went to shit. Throughout it all everyone tried to hand on to their culture.

    I bet 1.5 million years ago, when people were sitting around a fire there was a guy that said, "You know what Ugga Bugga, our culture is changing way to fast! Why do we know have to cook our meat. Why can't we hang on to our culture." Then they traded wives or something.

    The point is, everything changes. Whether you like it or not CULTURE'S CHANGE, for better or worse. It is good to cherish your old culture but don't try to hang on to it too hard. Instead always look forward and seek to improve it, it's going to happen no matter how much of a nationalist you are anyways...

    Im not saying change is bad!

    But the change here is not good, would you like to wake up one day and realize that your language is not more and so now arabic is everywhere, you cannot put christmass trees outside because a community of Sikh whined that it was alienating their faith, when they are 5000 out of 10 000 000, 99% christian 90% catholic, 6% protestant, 1 orthodox.

    I am saying the change right now we are going here is BAD, unlike the one we had previously and yes we can do something about it!(well from my parth of the hood)

  34. #34
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    if "israel" become multicultural it will vanish , only a racist "israel" can survive because the palestinian birth rate is increasing.

    with the birthrate of the Orthodox Israelis, I think the chinese should be worried

  35. #35
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    with the birthrate of the Orthodox Israelis, I think the chinese should be worried
    Actually, M'Guy's sentence doesn't make much sense. He says Israel needs to be racial in order to deal with the Palestinian birth rate. Over 90% of Palestinians live under Palestinian Authority control...not Israeli. Why would we need to combat their birth rate? They are in another land under another's rule. As for the Orthodox birth rate...sure its higher than the normal Israeli but there is no connection to the Palestinian birth rate

  36. #36
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Does anyone else think this is doomed to fail? Most european nations are dirt old. Very old cultures, deep planted roots, rich history and alot of pride.

    But now the growing socialism in europe has made us SO pc that we seem willing to step on our heritage and welcome everything to our countries. Having pride for country and wanting to preserve what makes the country unique is suddenly not pc and resisting the future.
    Get this. Waving the swedish flag and sining the swedish anthem is looked upon as beeing rascist in sweden nowdays!!! How ****ing wrong is that????

    But I think that most people in europe, even if they show a very pc face outwards, resent seeing there countries lose its identity. At the same time there is so much imigration and the imigrants group up and refuse to become a part of the culture and society and almost demand from society to change to fit them.

    This does not create a multicultural society it creates a split society with supressed hostilities slowely growing until something like the french riots happen.
    This can be seen on the growing nazi movements through out europe.

    I wonder when will leaders realise that not every country needs to be multicultural???
    I want to se a swedish sweden 50 years from now. That doesnt mean Im against imigration, ASLONG as the imigrats are prepared to be assimilated into our society.
    You should try and read this book http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...40648?v=glance

  37. #37
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    and you should try this book
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books

  38. #38
    scriptfactory's Avatar
    scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,490
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Im not saying change is bad!

    But the change here is not good, would you like to wake up one day and realize that your language is not more and so now arabic is everywhere, you cannot put christmass trees outside because a community of Sikh whined that it was alienating their faith, when they are 5000 out of 10 000 000, 99% christian 90% catholic, 6% protestant, 1 orthodox.

    I am saying the change right now we are going here is BAD, unlike the one we had previously and yes we can do something about it!(well from my parth of the hood)
    Dude, I totally agree with you! I was just saying instead of trying to stop the changes influence them, like you said.

    A car is always turning to the left or the right, it is never going 100% straight down a road. You sit in the driver's said and complain about how the car is turning or you can grab the steering wheel and drive the mother****er.

  39. #39
    RockSolid's Avatar
    RockSolid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    New Jerzey, USA
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    that lady is a nazi and hates islam to the death its no wonder people from the "zionist entity" support her. I would support a fatwa against her sorry old ass.

  40. #40
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    that lady is a nazi and hates islam to the death its no wonder people from the "zionist entity" support her. I would support a fatwa against her sorry old ass.
    Have you read the book?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •