Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Say It Like It Is Shanay Nay

I'm just going to say it straight up like it is...

Why is it that 2 million Jews control 50 million arabs?

The reason for all the terror attacks in America and for 9/11 is because America just doesn't know how to mind it's own business.

The African Americans in America took a stand against slavery and succeded. They were hurting and in so much pain that they we ready to die to make it better for their children.

The arabs just don't care and don't have enough pain yet to make their own stand. America doesn't need to interfere wasting our national treasury so we can kill our own marines. If the arabs are in so much pain, they can make their own stand.

In fact, Arabs are agianst American military invading their homeland. They obviously don't want a change, if they want to live like that, then why interfere with it, even considering that it doesn't benefit America in any way?

I promise you there would not be terrorism in America if America didn't put it's nose in everyones business. The middle East is a very sad land that's going straight down the toilet soon, along with the rest of the world.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector

The African Americans in America took a stand against slavery and succeded. They were hurting and in so much pain that they we ready to die to make it better for their children.
    african americans took a stand or the northern whites took a stand? if im not mistaken, blacks werent even allowed to go to war until later and if it wasnt for the north, blacks would not have won a battle if it was just them... kinda like americans are taking a stand for the poor iraqis who arent strong enough to stand on their own against the oppression and strength of their govt. and just like the south hated the north for their beliefs, it ended up tons better, in years to come, i think iraq will be thankful for the us helping them.

They will be thankful, yes I do agree, but however, who will help us once we are dying and starving? I'm not saying that all of the arabs have to immediately stand up and fight, but if even 1/5 of them stood up the others would easily join. I have nothing against the Jews, but when you have a population 25 times greater than Isreal, being controlled by Jews, it shows that the Arabs don't want to work together. I am personally upset of America being in Iraq because they don't want the help, American soldiers are dying for a unreasonable cause.

Let's face the truth, Bush invaded because Saddam was building Skuds, and weapons to kill the Jews, plus Bush wanted to own all that oil so he can control the American gas supply. Now that's exactly what's happening as gas is continuously going up in prices. So in reality this war didn't get anyone anywhere. It just dragged everyone further down.

I have nothing against the Jews, but when you have a population 25 times greater than Isreal, being controlled by Jews, it shows that the Arabs don't want to work together.
    well, jews are God's chosen people...perhaps He has a hand in this...

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    as an ex- 101st ariborne divison infantry soldier... I have to say...

I agree... I am not anti muslim or anti jew... but we need to stay way the **** out of any arabic country, and we have kissed israels ass for too long to keep the 60 year old miami jewish ladies voting...

I was also in korea, and they dont want us there either...

If we just moved all of those troops back home and fortified our homeland security and used the military to do more terrorist investigations and started cracking down on the mexican border ... well we would be better off...

i hate those armpit countries, and wish we would just let them kill each other, and then nuke the victor just to be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

I agree... I am not anti muslim or anti jew... but we need to stay way the **** out of any arabic country, and we have kissed israels ass for too long to keep the 60 year old miami jewish ladies voting...

If we just moved all of those troops back home and fortified our homeland security and used the military to do more terrorist investigations and started cracking down on the mexican border ... well we would be better off...

i hate those armpit countries, and wish we would just let them kill each other, and then nuke the victor just to be safe...

What you say makes a lot of sense. However, we do need some soldiers in foreign countries cracking down terrorists that WILL attack us. I Have to say that sending American troops to Afghanistan was a wise idea. That is where most of the heart of terrorists is. Saddam doesn't have major ties with terrorists and the reason Bush sent troops there is to save the J-ws and to steal that oil to f*ck us, his own people.

Also, as for the immigrants, America is very stupid. Just because they work for cheap and don't get paid Social Securiity benefits, doesn't meaning it's all gravy. If you put American citizens to work instead. They make more money, therefore the governemnt has a higher annual salary of money to tax. But they government is only worried about what's happening at the moment, I never see them looking into the future. I as a Republican believe we need the governement to guide us and the less fortunate, however, they are no longer guiding us, but thieving and pilfering from us. The only way it will change is if America starts to get serious (This is possible too,) and sends the Iraqi troops home, deports the immigrants, and start more homeland jobs. I have nothing with China competing with us Salary wise because they are not resorting to violence (yet,) for their money. So if America reinforces it's military and rids itself of immigrants, we will have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    well, jews are God's chosen people...perhaps He has a hand in this...
    J-ws are GOD'S chosen people? Chosen for what? To lead the world? What are they leading us to? War, death and corruption?

because they were the only ones that obeyed Him.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

this doesnt mean jews are automatically saved, they still have to believe and etc etc just like anyone else.

it is also said in the bible that God will watchover israel from the beginning to the end.

among other things.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm just going to say it straight up like it is...

Why is it that 2 million Jews control 50 million arabs?

The reason for all the terror attacks in America and for 9/11 is because America just doesn't know how to mind it's own business.

The arabs just don't care and don't have enough pain yet to make their own stand. America doesn't need to interfere wasting our national treasury so we can kill our own marines. If the arabs are in so much pain, they can make their own stand.

In fact, Arabs are agianst American military invading their homeland. They obviously don't want a change, if they want to live like that, then why interfere with it, even considering that it doesn't benefit America in any way?

I promise you there would not be terrorism in America if America didn't put it's nose in everyones business. The middle East is a very sad land that's going straight down the toilet soon, along with the rest of the world.
    I read your post. I can understand the frustration you feel. I just don't understand the "Jew" thing you wrote. It makes no sense. What 2 million Jews rule 50 million Arabs? I hope you clear this up, soon...and maturely

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k

You don't kiss Israel's ass...not at all. If anything we kiss your's. I respect all that you wrote except the "Miami" thing. It just doesn't fly.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    african americans took a stand or the northern whites took a stand? if im not mistaken, blacks werent even allowed to go to war until later and if it wasnt for the north, blacks would not have won a battle if it was just them... kinda like americans are taking a stand for the poor iraqis who arent strong enough to stand on their own against the oppression and strength of their govt. and just like the south hated the north for their beliefs, it ended up tons better, in years to come, i think iraq will be thankful for the us helping them.
    I figured he was reffering to the civil rights movement b/c the civil war wasn't about slavery.

AIZ
    J-ws are GOD'S chosen people? Chosen for what? To lead the world? What are they leading us to? War, death and corruption?
    Where's your swastika? That's the only thing you left out of this post...well, that and common sense.

If Jews are Gods chosen people, then how come you can't even say God. You always say G-d? Are you ashamed to be "chosen?" By the way, I have no swatsika or no hatred towards you. And yes it is true that all the jew are controlling the arabs because the arabs don't want to work together to solve their problems. Finally, how does America not kiss your ass? Do we not give your country $5 billion dollars a year just for being a Jew? Did we not give your country 15%-20% of our military forces (If not more?) How do you kiss our a$$??

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    easier to blame someone else for own problems!

we blame jews since centuries!

same ole shit over and over again

when will we blame marsian?

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    easier to blame someone else for own problems!

we blame jews since centuries!

same ole shit over and over again

when will we blame marsian?
    You're right, our problem (our as in "America") is that we stick our nose in their business, give them money and weapons, give the Saudi's weapons, and you wonder whats gonna happen. Then we go there to straighten shit out, and it gets worse.

AIZ
    "then how come you can't even say God. You always say G-d?"

Because in Judaism we are taught that his name can never be erased so, to avoid mistakes, we write G-d. That's why.

"By the way, I have no swatsika or no hatred towards you"

Clearly

"And yes it is true that all the jew are controlling the arabs because the arabs don't want to work together to solve their problems."

That's the dumbest thing I've heard from you yet. Go back and read what you wrote.

"Do we not give your country $5 billion dollars a year just for being a Jew?"

No, you loan us 3 billion a year. That number is far from steady due to inflation and is usually lower. It's not given b/c we are Jewish. Rather, because we are democratic and pro-American...unlike Egypt who gets 2 billion from you...they are non-democratic and anti-American...just watch state TV.

"Did we not give your country 15%-20% of our military forces (If not more?)"

No, you don't give us 15-20% of your military forces. Where the hell are you learning from? You need a new and balanced source. Everything you said in this post is absolutely false.

Thread Information