Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: In The Bible

In The Bible

My friend was telling me about 3 months ago that it says in the bible

"When 2 Steel birds knock down the twin brothers it will spark a 20 year war that will lead to the end of the world."

It is funny to hear that, after 9/11 and then now the war in Iraq?

I have personally been to bible studies as a child and have read a lot of the bible (but not all of it.)
    And I have never read or heard about this until after 9/11.

Does this hold any truth, and has anyone heard of this? If you have, or know the chapter in the bible, please post it. Thank you.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope, not in the Bible.

It might be in some other book, like maybe Nostradamus' collection of nonsense . . . who knows . . .

-Tock

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I wish the bible said that.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never read anything even close to that in the bible. if that was in the bible, you KNOW that would be on every news channel...theres be so many demonstrators saying how the bible predicted this, etc etc.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    whoever said that though....could very well be right.

books555 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector

"When 2 Steel birds knock down the twin brothers it will spark a 20 year war that will lead to the end of the world."

I have personally been to bible studies as a child and have read a lot of the bible (but not all of it.)

Does this hold any truth, and has anyone heard of this? If you have, or know the chapter in the bible, please post it. Thank you.

No, you might be thinking of Nostradomus, who was incredibly inaccurate with most, if not all of his prophecies. Nostradomus was a false prophet by definition.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by books555
    No, you might be thinking of Nostradomus, who was incredibly inaccurate with most, if not all of his prophecies. Nostradomus was a false prophet by definition.
    isnt that simply just a matter of how you choose to interpret what he wrote

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector

watch the movie THE MAN WHO SAW TOMORROW , which was made i guess in early 80's watch the ending of the movie which is based on nostradamus prophecies , its ending scene shows two planes destrying the twin towers in NY , go figure that one out .................. creepy and intriguing !

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    watch the movie THE MAN WHO SAW TOMORROW , which was made i guess in early 80's watch the ending of the movie which is based on nostradamus prophecies , its ending scene shows two planes destrying the twin towers in NY , go figure that one out .................. creepy and intriguing !
    I hope everyone here understands that terrorists have long wanted to destroy the twin towers in NY. September 11 was simply that unfortunate Tuesday on which it finally occurred. They attempted in 1993 by bombing it and luckily the death toll was low and the structure held. It's nothing new.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I hope everyone here understands that terrorists have long wanted to destroy the twin towers in NY. September 11 was simply that unfortunate Tuesday on which it finally occurred. They attempted in 1993 by bombing it and luckily the death toll was low and the structure held. It's nothing new.
    Yes, the plans were way before. Osama Bin Laden says it himself, it happened when he saw what the Israelies did in Lebanon.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

I couldn't forget those moving scenes, blood and severed limbs, women and children sprawled everywhere. Houses destroyed along with their occupants and high rises demolished over their residents, rockets raining down on our home without mercy.

The situation was like a crocodile meeting a helpless child, powerless except for his screams. Does the crocodile understand a conversation that doesn't include a weapon? And the whole world saw and heard but it didn't respond.

In those difficult moments many hard-to-describe ideas bubbled in my soul, but in the end they produced an intense feeling of rejection of tyranny, and gave birth to a strong resolve to punish the oppressors.

And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...C36E87F61F.htm

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    isnt that simply just a matter of how you choose to interpret what he wrote

exactly... well said

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by books555
    And what, pray tell, is the "definition?"
    -Tock

Thread Information