Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Al-Qa'ida VS Israel: Could it happen?

Anyone think that they could actually succeed with an attack on Israeli soil or is Israeli security that good to thwart a terror plot? If they did succeed, how could Israel respond to "al-Qa'ida in Iraq"?

Al-Qaida in Iraq threatens to attack Israel

By News Agencies

A Web statement Friday in the name of al-Qaida in Iraq, claiming the deadly hotel bombings in Amman, Jordan,
    included a threat to Israel, Jordan's western neighbor. The statement noted that Jordan, which it described as Israel's "buffer zone," was now "within range" and "it will not be long before raids by the mujahedeen come" to Israel itself.

The statement said that the attacks in Amman were carried out by four Iraqis, including a husband and wife "who chose to accompany her husband to his martyrdom."

"All of these are Iraqis from the land between the two rivers," the statement said, alluding to Iraq's ancient name, Mesopotamia. "They vowed to die and they chose the shortest route to receive the blessings of God."

The statement could not be authenticated, but it appeared on a site which has included past al-Qaida statements and was signed in the name of the group's spokesman, Abu Maysara al-Iraqi.

Jordan's security forces were interrogating scores of Arab suspects, including Iraqis, on Friday in connection with three suicide bombings that killed at least 60 people in Amman hotels in attacks claimed by al-Qaida.

A Jordanian security official said some 120 suspects, mainly Iraqis and Jordanians, were arrested in roundups.

One day after Jordan's King Abdullah pledged to "pull from their holes" militants behind one of the worst attacks to hit Jordan in its modern history, authorities stepped up a hunt for Islamic underground cells across the kingdom.

A security source told Reuters police conducted searches on Thursday in impoverished Amman neighborhoods where many Iraqi workers live. No more details were provided.

"The authorities are interrogating a wide range of suspects from different nationalities including Iraqi nationals to gather evidence that can lead us to the culprits," Interior Minister Awni Yarfas told Reuters.

In near-simultaneous attacks on Wednesday night, two suicide bombers turned crowded wedding parties into bloody scenes of destruction at the Grand Hyatt and the nearby Radisson SAS in central Amman. A third targeted a Days Inn hotel.

The attacks killed at least 57, most of them Jordanians, and wounded 96 but health officials have warned the death toll could climb as 16 people remained in critical condition.

Yarfas said forensic experts were conducting DNA analyses on what security officials believe are the remains of the bombers.

In a televised address on national television late on Thursday, a somber-looking King Abdullah said:

"We will pursue those criminals and those who are behind them, and we will reach them wherever they are."

Authorities said the attacks, which have shattered the sense of stability in U.S. ally Jordan, were executed by three suicide bombers wearing explosive belts; two entered the hotels, while a third blew himself up outside the hotel.

Al Qaeda in Iraq, led by Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, said in a statement on an Islamic Web site that "a group of our best lions" had carried out the attacks against the hotels because they were used by U.S. and Israeli spies.

Famous director among fatalities
    Moustapha Akkad, the Syrian-born director of the "Halloween" horror films, died Friday from wounds sustained in the triple hotel bombings, a hospital official said.

Akkad, 74, who lived in Los Angeles, died at 7.30 A.M. in a Jordanian hospital where he was being treated, according to surgeon Dr. Yousef Qisous.

Akkad's daughter, Rima Akkad Monla, 34, also died in one of Wednesday's three explosions, said her mother Patricia Akkad, speaking from Los Angeles.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    most of the arab world people hate al quaeda because they are attacking innocent muslim people and because they are not doing the job of a resistance like attacking armies ie: israeli army, so if al quaeda make attacks in israel it will have the compassion of the arab world ,it will portray itself as a resistance organization, but IMO I dont think they will do it they are just talking and talking to raise their popularity,because everyone who is against israel can gain the support and the compassion of the arab world and thats what al quaeda is trying to do after the decrease in their popularity stocks.
    The wahhabi ideology was supported by the british in the 19th century to break up the muslims , al quaeda is just serving the interests of the imperialists.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Abu Musab Al-Zarqui is one guy I cant figure out. I can figure out Osama Bin-Laden and Al-Zawhiri, but not Abu Musab.

When Al-Zawhiri is telling Abu Musab to relax you know how crazy this guy is.

The ultimate goal of Al Queda is Israel. They want to establish a Caliphate by taking out the West from the region and then attack Israel from there. Its a long term strategy.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow. That's crazy. Is it true, though?

Al Queda is fighting the US because the US is Israel's backbone. They belive if you break the backbone, the body becomes paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Al Queda is fighting the US because the US is Israel's backbone. They belive if you break the backbone, the body becomes paralyzed.
    Personally, I believe that everyone in the world would be better off if everyone stepped out of the Israeli conflict and just the strongest faction win but the loss of life would be incredibly high. It's like a "catch 22" that no one wants to face but in reality the Palestinians would be decimated. Israel would destroy the Palestinian people and that is one thing I do not want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Personally, I believe that everyone in the world would be better off if everyone stepped out of the Israeli conflict and just the strongest faction win but the loss of life would be incredibly high. It's like a "catch 22" that no one wants to face but in reality the Palestinians would be decimated. Israel would destroy the Palestinian people and that is one thing I do not want to see.
    Russia could not defeat the Chechans and we have a population of only about 1 - 1.5 million compared to Russias population and resources. And we have been fighting Russias for hundreds of years. Arabs can handle Israel if they have belief.

AIZ
    The ultimate goal of Al Queda is Israel. They want to establish a Caliphate by taking out the West from the region and then attack Israel from there. Its a long term strategy

Unfortunately you are right about them wanting to:
    FIRST: Take out the West
    SECOND: Establish an Islamic Caliphate

You are wrong, and way off, to say the "ultimate goal" is Israel. Israel is just one aspect...not the whole goal. Defeating Israel, which would never happen, is not going stop al-Qa'ida...as if they're job is done.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Unfortunately you are right about them wanting to:
    FIRST: Take out the West
    SECOND: Establish an Islamic Caliphate

You are wrong, and way off, to say the "ultimate goal" is Israel. Israel is just one aspect...not the whole goal. Defeating Israel, which would never happen, is not going stop al-Qa'ida...as if they're job is done.
    Anyone is defeatable. There is a clout over Israel that they cannot be defeated. I dont belive that at all.

They want to end Western Influence in the region.

Actually the ulimate goal is an Islamic Caliphate, with Israel being part of the Caliphate. So Israel is not the ulimate goal, but for the ultimate goal to be established Israel needs to become part of the Caliphate. So Israel is a means to achieving the ultimate goal.

AIZ
    Arabs can handle Israel if they have belief.
    Oh ok!!

Oh ok!!
    It is definetly possible. I have an ultimate strategy that I drew up that can defeat Israel, if that time comes when its needed, I will send it to the Arabs.

AIZ

Actually the ulimate goal is an Islamic Caliphate, with Israel being part of the Caliphate.
    "The militants' main objective is not conquest, but to beat back what they perceive as an agressive West...the militants' secondary goal is the establishment of the caliphate."

This is according to Jason Burke, known as the foremost expert on Al-Qa'ida. He's been following the group long before 9/11 and has even lived among them.

AIZ
    It is definetly possible. I have an ultimate strategy that I drew up that can defeat Israel, if that time comes when its needed, I will send it to the Arabs.

Dude, you are such a tool

"The militants' main objective is not conquest, but to beat back what they perceive as an agressive West...the militants' secondary goal is the establishment of the caliphate."

This is according to Jason Burke, known as the foremost expert on Al-Qa'ida. He's been following the group long before 9/11 and has even lived among them.
    He is right. They want to beat back the West so that they can establish the Caliphate.

Dude, you are such a tool

It is possible. No one is immortal.

AIZ

It is possible. No one is immortal.
    I didn't call you a tool because of questions of probability and immortality...I called you a tool because you said:

"I have an ultimate strategy that I drew up that can defeat Israel, if that time comes when its needed, I will send it to the Arabs."

That is so funny!!!! You have have your own TV show, man.

I have an ultimate strategy that I drew up that can defeat Israel, if that time comes when its needed, I will send it to the Arabs."
    I do. It took planning. I have maps and plans and drawings and stuff. Its like playing Risk. I love it.

I will give you an outline AIZ so you can be prepared -

First the Muslim world must be willing to accept alot of casualties. And also the nations in the Arab states must buy alot of AK47 and RPG's and distribute it to their population.

1st - Libya and Iran lob missles into Israel, Israel gets mad and takes over those two countries after a war, Israel controls those two countries. Then Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria attack with their ground forces. I belive they will also be defeated and Israel will control those countries.

2nd - Now is when the battle starts. With Israel controlling all those Arab countries and Iran. There must a huge guerilla war. Palestinians should start fighting, Iranians must start a war against the Israeli occupiers, so must Libya, Egypt, Syria, Jordan. The guerilla war will be a long process.

3rd - Eventually Israeli resources will not be able to handle such a large occupation and they retreat from Iran and Libya. Only holding Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria. Now again a guerilla war. It will be impossible for Israel to occupy those nations for a long time. Especially since there is so much anger against Israel.

4th - Israel will retreat to their country because they lost too many troops and too many resources. Then a mass attack, and take over Jerusalem.

AIZ
    First the Muslim world must be willing to accept alot of casualties. And also the nations in the Arab states must buy alot of AK47 and RPG's and distribute it to their population.

1st - Libya and Iran lob missles into Israel, Israel gets mad and takes over those two countries after a war, Israel controls those two countries. Then Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria attack with their ground forces. I belive they will also be defeated and Israel will control those countries.

2nd - Now is when the battle starts. With Israel controlling all those Arab countries and Iran. There must a huge guerilla war. Palestinians should start fighting, Iranians must start a war against the Israeli occupiers, so must Libya, Egypt, Syria, Jordan. The guerilla war will be a long process.

3rd - Eventually Israeli resources will not be able to handle such a large occupation and they retreat from Iran and Libya. Only holding Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria. Now again a guerilla war. It will be impossible for Israel to occupy those nations for a long time. Especially since there is so much anger against Israel.

4th - Israel will retreat to their country because they lost too many troops and too many resources. Then a mass attack, and take over Jerusalem.

Or...we'll just nuke your ass...well, with nukes we don't have of course

Or...we'll just nuke your ass...well, with nukes we don't have of course

There are plans for that too. Although by the time this plan will be enacted a Muslim country will have Nukes. If it doesnt, we should be willing to take some nuclear hits.

And borrow nukes from a state of the Caliphate - Pakistan.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 11-11-2005 at 12:31 PM.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Israel wouldn't take over those countries, they would simply bomb the shit out of them, secure a safe zone, and wait for any further foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Israel wouldn't take over those countries, they would simply bomb the shit out of them, secure a safe zone, and wait for any further foolishness.
    What if 100,000 troops from Iran are sent to the border with Israel in Jordan, and 100,000 troops are sent from Libya to the border of Israel in Egypt?

And will Israel take over Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan? Or just bomb them too?

You're crazy, man! Hey, you forgot something. If you had played a strategy game better than Risk you would know that any good military advisor WOULDN'T take over a country if he had a precious resource to protect (like Jerusalem.) They would pool resources defending an area that is easily defensible.

BTW, I love Risk. Is there an online version? Maybe some of us from AR could get together and kill each other.

You were too quick for me.

What if 100,000 troops from Iran are sent to the border with Israel in Jordan, and 100,000 troops are sent from Libya to the border of Israel in Egypt?

And will Israel take over Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan? Or just bomb them too?

Lots of ifs there,

I do know that they have tried it a couple of times before and failed.

I was just pointing out that Israel wouldn't try to secure the land, they don't have the manpower.

what are you debating now ??

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    BTW, I love Risk. Is there an online version? Maybe some of us from AR could get together and kill each other.
    I have Risk its not online game though, and based on chance. That is why I like Age of Empires.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    My 4 step plan to defeat Israel.

You're sexuality.....

My 4 step plan to defeat Israel.
    its already done in south lebanon by a small guerella fighters .
    Next!

Next!
    No I mean complete defeat in which Israel will be occupied Muslim armies.

Its basically what Hizbollah did in South Lebanon but in a much larger scale.

You're sexuality.....
    can you please stop fantacizing about me!!

Next!

Ya'll sure must have some good hallucinates there in Lebanon.....

can you please stop fantacizing about me!!

Oh come now.....

Don't get your panties in a wad.

Causasian was betting on homo, and I was betting on just BI.......

No I mean complete defeat in which Israel will be occupied Muslim armies.

Its basically what Hizbollah did in South Lebanon but in a much larger scale.
    if the arabs are so determined to do it they can do it, but the fake arab leaders with the help of USA are stoping and supressing the will of the arab people, but sooner or later those fake leaders will be gone, maybe in 50 maybe in 200 years will get palestine back , but it will be back for sure.

if the arabs are so determined to do it they can do it, but the fake arab leaders with the help of USA are stoping and supressing the will of the arab people, but sooner or later those fake leaders will be gone, maybe in 50 maybe in 200 years will get palestine back , but it will be back for sure.
    I agree 110%.

Oh come now.....

Don't get your panties in a wad.

Causasian was betting on homo, and I was betting on just BI.......
    LMFAO!!!! LOL!

AIZ
    Next!
    Hezbollah didn't beat Israel...Israel beat Israel when it came to Lebanon. But, if you're so insecure that you need to take credit for something I understand. After all, after 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982...I'd need something to keep me from feeling like a loser too.

AIZ
    I agree 110%.
    Well, why wouldn't you? M'guy is full of stimulating intellect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information