Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Arafat's Death: A year later and now its "poison"!

Well, the PA has once again stooped to a dirt-low level of propaganda. Instead of accepting the fact that shakey-lip died either of AIDS or some other reason that the Palestinians won't make public, they are now using UN resources (time and money) to probe whether Israel poisoned him. Once again, the Palestinians refuse to accept reality and take responsibility.

Palestinians say they will seek UN probe into Arafat's death

By The Associated Press

DAMASCUS - The Palestinians will ask the United Nations Security Council to set up an international commission to investigate the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, senior Palestinian official said.

Farouk Kaddoumi, head of the Palestine Liberation Organization's mainstream Fatah faction, made the announcement Saturday after meeting in Damascus with representatives of the Syria-based radical Palestinian factions opposed to the PLO's peace accords with Israel. The meeting discussed the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and Arab developments.

The PLO will submit a request to the UN Security Council "to form an international investigating commission into the assassination of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat,"Kaddoumi told reporters. Arafat died in a French hospital Nov. 11, 2004. The cause of death remains unknown.

Kaddoumi said Arafat was poisoned by Israel "because he was a stumbling block to (Israeli) plans." He added that all Palestinian groups are united in holding Israel fully responsible for Arafat's death.

Khaled Mashaal, the political leader of the militant Palestinian Hamas group, who attended Saturday's meeting, had previously accused Israel of killing Arafat by poisoning him.

On Friday, the Palestinians in the West Bank marked the first anniversary of Arafat's death.

Arafat died in a military hospital outside Paris, two weeks after being flown there from his Ramallah base in the West Bank, where he had been cooped up for three years under Israeli siege.

The Percy Military Hospital that treated him has not clarified the cause of death, and its medical records on Arafat, recently leaked to reporters, have proven inconclusive. Rumors persist that Arafat died of AIDS or was poisoned by Israel, a charge Israel denies.

Arafat's nephew, Palestinian Foreign Minister Nasser al-Kidwa, said Friday he's convinced his uncle didn't die of natural causes, and that Israel killed him.

On Friday, about 2,000 Palestinians in the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus commemorated the first anniversary of Arafat's death.

Addressing the crowd, Mashaal reiterated that Israel had poisoned Arafat and pledged to avenge his death.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Excellent!, poisoned him, HA... You know when I was on one of my tour's of Lebanon the residents of Brashit village accussed the IDF of poisoning their water supply supply so we put a UN position on the villages tanks (I'm sure M'guy knows the location) [position UN-6-9B]. What did we get as way of a thank you?. The Hezbollah laid a road side bomb on the track to position "six niner bravo" and murdered three of my comrades. No one else used the track!.

Ya poisoning, I've heard that one before!.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Excellent!, poisoned him, HA... You know when I was on one of my tour's of Lebanon the residents of Brashit village accussed the IDF of poisoning their water supply supply so we put a UN position on the villages tanks (I'm sure M'guy knows the location) [position UN-6-9B]. What did we get as way of a thank you?. The Hezbollah laid a road side bomb on the track to position "six niner bravo" and murdered three of my comrades. No one else used the track!.

Ya poisoning, I've heard that one before!.
    Sorry to hear about your friends. This is nothing new, though. It's the common case of shifting blame and denying reality in order to keep the focus off of domestic issues. The idea that Arafat was gay is something that is unacceptable in the Muslim World, at least among most (but not all Muslims). So, instead of accepting the fact that he was gay and died of AIDS, just blame Israel...works everytime.
    Last edited by AIZ; 11-13-2005 at 08:32 AM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Sorry to hear about your friends. This is nothing new, though. It's the common case of shifting blame and denying reality in order to keep the focus off of domestic issues. The idea that Arafat was gay is something that is unacceptable in the Muslim World, at least among most (but not all Muslims). So, instead of de****g with the fact that he was gay and died of AIDS, just blame Israel...works everytime.
    Not that I care either way about his sexual preferences.

But what makes it impossible for him to have gotten aids from a female? Even if vaginal sex seldomly gives a dude HIV he might have tapped that ass.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

But what makes it impossible for him to have gotten aids from a female? Even if vaginal sex seldomly gives a dude HIV he might have tapped that ass.
    You're very right. However, I said Arafat + Gay because of the international rumors. There has been speculation into Arafat's sexuality for years. When he supposedly died of AIDS, it just brought that accusation to the front. I could care less how he died to be honest with you. I'm just glad for many that he's gone bye bye

ok. Didnt know about this rumors. But considering how uggly the bloke was I wouldnt rule it out. No woman could get turned on by that

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    he was a horid looking sob

Feel the love'n.......

Feel the love'n.......

you always have a way of turning everyone on on this forum with those sexy pics

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Feel the love'n.......

lol you paparazzi

transform is offline Associate Member
    was arafat gay? learn something new everyday

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    was arafat gay? learn something new everyday
    Listen, I'm a full fleged Zionist so of course I would love to say with 100% certainty that he was gay...the leader of Palestinian terror (in the Muslim World) turns out to be a pole smoker. Only a select few will ever know. Poisoning, however...give me a break. FYI: all rumors over the years do point towards his homosexuality, including quotes by his aides, but there is no 100% proof.

Listen, I'm a full fleged Zionist so of course I would love to say with 100% certainty that he was gay...the leader of Palestinian terror (in the Muslim World) turns out to be a pole smoker. Only a select few will ever know. Poisoning, however...give me a break. FYI: all rumors over the years do point towards his homosexuality, including quotes by his aides, but there is no 100% proof.

no, i was seriously asking if he was gay. the whole poisoning thing sounds made up, but like ya said theres no way anyone will ever admit he was gay because it would really really really damage his reputation among his followers

why do palestinians even respect/admire arafat. Didnt he rob that country like hell?

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I tend to agree with other members here that Arafat was gay (not sure though) because he used to love kissing men lips and some of you guys might have seen that. Also, I have seen him on TV kissing the Oman governor Kabus (sp?) on lips and Kabus is known as a gay and he never got married and he doesn't have kids!

However, I'm not sure if he had Aids. People who have Aids in the advanced stage have a common look that you cannot mistake and Arafat didn't have that look. Plus I read that the French hospital report officially denied that he had Aids.

Poisoning is possible also but I, of course, don't know for sure. Israel has very advanced poisons that cannot be detected. AIZ, you probably remember when Mossad agents tried to poison a Hamas leader in Jordan and they got caught few years ago.

His death will remain puzzle for long time, I guess.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    Poisoning is possible also but I, of course, don't know for sure. Israel has very advanced poisons that cannot be detected. AIZ, you probably remember when Mossad agents tried to poison a Hamas leader in Jordan and they got caught few years ago.
    Yes, of course we remember that case...the Meschal Affair. It invovled 2 agents who bungled that operation. However, if you read the case closely, imo, it was poorly planned. Nevertheless, the head of the Mossad, Yatom, had to travel to Amman to personally hand over the antidote...you've got to be one hell of a humble leader to agree to that.

Anyhow, while we did try to poison that terrorist, it seems highly unlikely that Israel would ever poison Arafat. Don't forget, and this is true, that the IDF, early in Arafat's career, had him in their scopes more than once and each time the order was to stand-down. Israel's policy of targeted assassinations, which I agree with, is not aimed at legitimate political leaders, such as Arafat. Everyone knew he was sick for a very long time...we just waited it out...no one killed him

AIZ
    why do palestinians even respect/admire arafat. Didnt he rob that country like hell?
    Did you know he wasn't even Palestinian? He's from Cairo.

Nope I had no clue. How did he come into power in palestine when not even beeing a native

AIZ
    Nope I had no clue. How did he come into power in palestine when not even beeing a native
    Maybe he thought the men were cute

Either way Mr. Shakey-lip was an

Maybe he thought the men were cute

Either way Mr. Shakey-lip was an

Just as a side note. We have some homosexual members of AR.com. Tock being one very respected gay member so I'd ask people to moderate their language when speaking about gays.

Just as a side note. We have some homosexual members of AR.com. Tock being one very respected gay member so I'd ask people to moderate their language when speaking about gays.
    I hope this wasn't for me! I didn't mean to offend anyone.

I just found this report and it claims that Arafat died of AIDS. I'm not sure but all I can say is "who cares, the b!tch is dead" (it was a comment from one of the report readers).

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Did you know he wasn't even Palestinian? He's from Cairo.
    Good excuse. Look at Israeli leadership, last time I checked Shaul Mofaz wasnt born in Israel, but in Iran.

Doesnt matter, even after the guy is dead, they want to mock him and make fun of him. Pretty sad and pathetic if you ask me.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Doesnt matter, even after the guy is dead, they want to mock him and make fun of him. Pretty sad and pathetic if you ask me.
    Its not sad and pathetic. For many people around the world its a time to rejoice. Not only did he slaughter Israeli men, women, and children, but has also been tied to several American deaths as well. The guy was the worst thing that could happen to the Palestinian People.

On a side note: we really don't mock the guy. This thread is about Palestinians who just can't let it go. Too many of his own people are starting to ask questions so on the anniversary of his death they now say, POISON. And, as usual, the Arab World falls for it.

AIZ
    Good excuse. Look at Israeli leadership, last time I checked Shaul Mofaz wasnt born in Israel, but in Iran.
    Its not an excuse. It's a fact. And yes, in Israel, many of us are originally from different lands. I simply stated that the "Leader of the Palestinian People", the man who "suffered and understood the suffering" was never really one of them.

AIZ
    That was me. Sorry about that. If you knew me you would know that it was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I just had to think of something for Arafat. I apologize...poor choice of words.

AIZ
    That was me. Sorry about that. I called Arafat a "pole smoker". If you knew me you would know that it was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I just had to think of something for Arafat. I apologize...poor choice of words.

AIZ
    That was me. Sorry about that. I called Arafat a "pole smoker". If you knew me you would know that it was not meant to hurt anyone's feelings. I just had to think of something for Arafat. I apologize...poor choice of words.

AIZ

AIZ

AIZ

We got the point the first time.

AIZ
    Yeah, I don't know why it posted so many times

I simply stated that the "Leader of the Palestinian People", the man who "suffered and understood the suffering" was never really one of them.
    And the "Father of Israel" David Ben Gurion was born in Poland.

Nice try, come again.

AIZ
    And the "Father of Israel" David Ben Gurion was born in Poland.

Nice try, come again.
    Yes, I know. It's not a contest, bro. I was trying to make a point. Israel was built by pioneering Zionist immigrants. Palestinianism is different. It is not an ideology that a white-boy from Kentucky can claim to understand. He can sympathize, sure. Arafat was a sympathizer...not a Palestinian. Ben-Gurion and every other Zionist came from all over due to a common ideology.

Thread Information