Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772

    Welcome to our new Political forum Mods..

    Bigen, Johan and 3Vanoo..

    Sorry Militiaguy you narrowly missed out again, something about the beard I think!.

    C you'd have made a fine Mod, something about RockSolid being your bum buddy!.

    Zoaib and Rak_Ani you two need to develop your love deeper, get to know yourselfs and each other before committing your energies to Moderating here. Sooooooo, you weren't even in the running. Next time, applications can be made to my PO box on the back of a 100 dollar bill.

    AIZ being an Israeli Jew you have masses of intelligence, but your the new kid on the block. Hard luck, now wipe the tear's from your eye's and deal with it kid. Life's tough

    Transform, being a Westie marked you out from the start. (Rak_Ani he'll explain what a 'Westie' is).

    All the Jesus freaks, what can I say. Hard luck, keep praying.

  2. #2
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Congrats everyone

    i hope u were kiddin bout Mguy being a mod

  3. #3
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    thanks

  4. #4
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    congrats to all

  5. #5
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Good luck to everyone. I didn't know there were new mods being voted on

    Seriously though, good luck to all the new mods. Looking forward to see who's getting banned next

  6. #6
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    thanks

    Congrats Johan.

  7. #7
    transform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    425
    but BOUNCER, being a 'Westie' just means iv got loads of life experience J/K


    congrats to Bigen, Johan and Abstrack

  8. #8
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Bigen, Johan and Abstrack..

    Sorry Militiaguy you narrowly missed out again, something about the beard I think!.

    C you'd have made a fine Mod, something about RockSolid being your bum buddy!.

    Zoaib and Rak_Ani you two need to develop your love deeper, get to know yourselfs and each other before committing your energies to Moderating here. Sooooooo, you weren't even in the running. Next time, applications can be made to my PO box on the back of a 100 dollar bill.

    AIZ being an Israeli Jew you have masses of intelligence, but your the new kid on the block. Hard luck, now wipe the tear's from your eye's and deal with it kid. Life's tough

    Transform, being a Westie marked you out from the start. (Rak_Ani he'll explain what a 'Westie' is).

    All the Jesus freaks, what can I say. Hard luck, keep praying.

    Come on Bouncer, tell them the truth. Tell them how you BEGGED me to moderate her. How you kept me up whole nights in endless discussions trying to convince me to agree. Tell them how you offered me money, men, free trips around the world...And how I had to turn you down over and over again.


    BTW, you tell AIZ that being Israeli he has masses of intelligence??!! Him???? DIDN'T YOU FORGET SOMEONE?!?! And what do you do? You send me off to develop a relationship with a Muslim who was a Christian! Why? Have you got something against Jews Jinji? What will grandma say?

    You know what? I'm hungry. I think I'll go eat something

  9. #9
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    BTW, you tell AIZ that being Israeli he has masses of intelligence??!! Him???? DIDN'T YOU FORGET SOMEONE?!?! And what do you do? You send me off to develop a relationship with a Muslim who was a Christian!

  10. #10
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    All the Jesus freaks, what can I say. Hard luck, keep praying.
    too funy

  11. #11
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ

    Ani mechaka la'mail shelcha.

  12. #12
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Congrats

  13. #13
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Congractulation all, espacially johan because he is moderate and bigen because I know him eventhough he is a redneck lol
    But beeing one of the moderate guys here I think I deserve the MOD status.

  14. #14
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Congractulation all, espacially johan because he is moderate and bigen because I know him eventhough he is a redneck lol
    But beeing one of the moderate guys here I think I deserve the MOD status.


  15. #15
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Congrats!!

  16. #16
    Alex2's Avatar
    Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    R these guns registered?!
    Posts
    1,433
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Seriously though, good luck to all the new mods. Looking forward to see who's getting banned next
    All the Mods here are very cool so no one is getting banned, lol

    Congrats to all of you new Mods.

  17. #17
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Bigen, Johan and Abstrack..

    Sorry Militiaguy you narrowly missed out again, something about the beard I think!.

    C you'd have made a fine Mod, something about RockSolid being your bum buddy!.

    Zoaib and Rak_Ani you two need to develop your love deeper, get to know yourselfs and each other before committing your energies to Moderating here. Sooooooo, you weren't even in the running. Next time, applications can be made to my PO box on the back of a 100 dollar bill.

    AIZ being an Israeli Jew you have masses of intelligence, but your the new kid on the block. Hard luck, now wipe the tear's from your eye's and deal with it kid. Life's tough

    Transform, being a Westie marked you out from the start. (Rak_Ani he'll explain what a 'Westie' is).

    All the Jesus freaks, what can I say. Hard luck, keep praying.
    i am glad the forum recognizes me and RAK as COUPLE , thats basically all what i want ............. and she told me she lost some more weight meanign she is getting toned up , HELL YEAH ! i mean Heaven Yeah !

  18. #18
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    congrats fellas

    Peace out
    dv

  19. #19
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    i am glad the forum recognizes me and RAK as COUPLE , thats basically all what i want


    johan was an excellent choice.

    The other two were ok choices I guess.






    Just kidding.

  20. #20
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

    johan was an excellent choice.

    The other two were ok choices I guess.






    Just kidding.
    Thanks, I really appreciate your vote of confidence.......


  21. #21
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Thanks, I really appreciate your vote of confidence.......

    redneck mod yihaaaaaa , are you gonna empty the booket of bullsheyt cowboy!????or you aint gonna do this?

  22. #22
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    redneck mod yihaaaaaa , are you gonna empty the booket of bullsheyt cowboy!????or you aint gonna do this?

    Redneck Mod.....

    I like the sound of that......

  23. #23
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You send me off to develop a relationship with a Muslim who was a Christian!
    ARE u implying that i am CONFUSED

    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You know what? I'm hungry. I think I'll go eat something
    now now , remember U are on A DIET ............ i dont like fat women now !

  24. #24
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    ARE u implying that i am CONFUSED



    now now , remember U are on A DIET ............ i dont like fat women now !

    Then you picked the wrong religion

    Just kidding.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •