Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

The Paris Riots: Have a look

The word is that the riots in Paris (French Intifada) was caused by the French government's lack of fulfillment of promises to immigrants and also by French society's "racist" view of Muslims. Have a look at the video...what do you think?

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Paris_riots_4289.html

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Right there I lost all the respect I had for your posts. You dont hate Islamic Extremists, you hate Islam. I know your kind.

This was a uprising by people who were treated like second class citizens, who are mostly blacks and arabs. If you know anything about the conflict or France and French society you would know this.

Israelies are having so much fun with the France riots. The biggest instigators in the world. Its pathetic.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Right there I lost all the respect I had for your posts. You dont hate Islamic Extremists, you hate Islam. I know your kind.
    I knew his type from the begining, he just hate Islam and Arabs and he just say he only hate extremist to sugar coat his racism, I know this type of hypocrites we have few here in the Arab world.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I think I am missing something here.....

AIZ

This was a uprising by people who were treated like second class citizens, who are mostly blacks and arabs. If you know anything about the conflict or France and French society you would know this.

Israelies are having so much fun with the France riots. The biggest instigators in the world. Its pathetic.
    Settle down. You know I do not hate Islam. Israel is not having fun but rather feeling sorry for the French people. We know what its like. As for being treated as 2nd class citizens...I agree with you. However, many people all over the world are 2nd class citizens, including Jews, and not everyone burns 2000 cars and buildings, or beats people on the streets. There are other ways to deal with the problem. This got them nothing except a bad name...again.

AIZ
    [QUOTE=MilitiaGuy]I knew his type from the begining, he just hate Islam and Arabs and he just say he only hate extremist to sugar coat his racism, I know this type of hypocrites we have few here in the Arab world. [QUOTE]

Sorry you feel that way. I don't hate Islam.
    Last edited by AIZ; 11-14-2005 at 11:42 AM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I think I am missing something here.....
    I must be aswell

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    The word is that the riots in Paris (French Intifada) was caused by the French government's lack of fulfillment of promises to immigrants and also by French society's "racist" view of Muslims. Have a look at the video...what do you think?

http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Paris_riots_4289.html

Looks like the October Riots. I tried to get out of Nazereth the day it started. Scary. Instead of looking at the road when I drove I looked at people's hands to see if they're holding stones. I also drove through Wadi Ara after the riots ended. The destroyed everything. EVERYTHING. Bus stops, stop lights, roadside lights, there were holes in the road....But of course they are the victims. Poor neglected minority. Yea right.

It's always someone else's fault. If we take Israel as an example, there are many minority groups. There are Druze, there are Beduin, within the Jews there are Ethiopians and none turn to violence at a blink of an eye like the Muslims do. Call me racist C, I'm used to it. It's your best escape when you don't have a serious reply. But if you do decide to try and answer, tell me why is it that its usually the Muslims who get violent when they're not happy, while others try to use more...legal and peaceful ways?

Vandoo, is it true that in Canada, Bibi Netanyahu was invited to give a lecture in some university and it was cancelled because of violent Muslim students?

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Call me racist C, I'm used to it. It's your best escape when you don't have a serious reply. But if you do decide to try and answer, tell me why is it that its usually the Muslims who get violent when they're not happy, while others try to use more...legal and peaceful ways?

Vandoo, is it true that in Canada, Bibi Netanyahu was invited to give a lecture in some university and it was cancelled because of violent Muslim students?
    Blacks went throught the same thing in the US, there was tons of violence. This problem has been going on for atleast 10 years.

There are the two days BEFORE the riots.

25 October: Visiting the Paris suburb of Argenteuil to see how new measures against urban violence are working, Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy is pelted with stones and bottles. He says that crime-ridden neighbourhoods should be "cleaned with a power hose" and describes violent elements as "gangrene" and "rabble".

27 October: Teenagers Zyed Benna and Bouna Traore are electrocuted after climbing into an electrical sub-station in the Paris suburb of Clichy-sous-Bois, in what locals say was an attempt to hide from police. The police deny this, but news of their deaths triggers riots in the area which is home to large African and Arab communities. Arsonists destroy 15 vehicles.

The French police abuse minorities, and the people got fed up. Its not right but it happened, like in a lot of societies.

This had NOTHING to do with Islam at all. Not even close, so when people say its "Islam" they are predujiced.

In this case its minorities versus the majority. Unlike the US, citizens from other countries are not welcome, and not intergrated into society.

not to sound offensive but violent elements are gangrene and rabble to a society. No matter religion or color.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Yes and it was at my university, Concordia University in Montrea.

The Jewish Student Union invited "Bibi" for a talk at the university, many universities in Mtl such as McGill, Montreal and UQAM declined his presence.

But we cannot blame the "muslim" students at Concordia. First you must understand the university, concordia is a 34 000 students strong university, with one of the biggest multi-ethnic community in the world student and teacher wise. About 4000-5000 students are from Arabic countries either Muslim or christian, and about 1000 jewish students. Concordia since years tend to be supporting the "Palestinian cause" about 99% of the students at concordia supports the "Cause" and are anti-zionist. So when the dean of students said "Yes" to Bibi to come and do his speach it was like putting oil on the fire.

Also what very angered people, it was that the conference was a private conference for "Montreal jews only" no exterior person and with a planified protocol of questions.

Also, the university thought that the fat guys that are hired as security guards could do the job, suddenly when the troubles started they called the montreal police, that called the RCMP that called the army, it was pretty funny!

but from what I know from the people manifesting, it was a half and half populations of christians, muslim, even some jews manifested against "Bibi"

but then, some people from the jewish community arrived with IDF t-shirt and a stand of shish taouk, and the arabs went nuts

weird thing is that the one that fought eachothers are friends in the classroom, the pro israel students and the pro palestinian students you can see them sitting next to eachother in religion class such as islam or jewish religion courses, they are weird I tell you.

you can watch a documentary named "discordia"

O.fO.shO is offline Member

Why do I get the feeling you and Mguy would have defended Hitler if he was Islam .

transform is offline Associate Member
    i dont really see how the OP was an indicator AIZ hates islam. it was just a clip of the riots, and hes said plenty of times he doenst hate islam and hes got no reason to lie.

i thought the riots would have been over by now. cant believe the french havnt dealt with it. they should just have a complete zero tolerance policy towards the rioters, use their army to back up the police if necessary, deport the illegal immigrants who are rioting and quell these riots. also, as far as i know, a fairly big amount of the muslims are illegal immigrants, so of course theyre going to be treated like 2nd class citizens; no state health care, no welfare, no voting, etc..

out of curiousity, what exactly was the discrimination going on towards french muslim citizens?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    damn kids

I have more french friends than you, and I dated one french lady... here what they says about their nice ethnic communities

who are responsible for

- drug traffiking
    - most of rapes
    - most of crimes
    - most of murders
    - most of criminalities
    - refuses to convert to their welcoming society
    - want the laws change to their religious mentality
    - want changes to suit their values and not adapt to the values of the country

Who? North African Arabs.....

Now you must ask yourself why are they responsible?
    Is the french society refusing them?
    Actually no, the french society will refuse and marginalize the people that refuse to be like them, you assimilate or you are out in terms of immigrants......

but then again there sooooooo much "so"

now dont be surprise to see a spike of the extreme right in europe!

Also how you see what happens when an empire accept the former colonies when they are into a statu quo in terms of jobs.....

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I have more french friends than you, and I dated one french lady... here what they says about their nice ethnic communities

who are responsible for

- drug traffiking
    - most of rapes
    - most of crimes
    - most of murders
    - most of criminalities

Actually no, the french society will refuse and marginalize the people that refuse to be like them, you assimilate or you are out in terms of immigrants......

I believe you. My cousin lives in Germany and she said most of them live in government owned apartment complexes and get monthly stipend from the government. If they cannot work and serve the country where they live in, they should be deported to their homelands, regardless of their religion and origin!

Yes

but also who's fault it is! When you have a super liberal government that we see in FRance, Germany, UK and Canada that accept everybody, anytime and wont do shit, give them everything when you face other challenge!

You bring more challengers into the challenge no?

France is now suffering the side effect of his lacks of balls in term of immigration and liberalism!

Quote Originally Posted by transform
    i dont really see how the OP was an indicator AIZ hates islam. it was just a clip of the riots, and hes said plenty of times he doenst hate islam and hes got no reason to lie.
    Because he put racism in quotation marks, sign****g that there is no racism, and that Arabs and Blacks are just making it up.

Then he puts clips of 2 kids out of thousands of kids who scream "Allahu Akbar", trying to show its Islamic extremists that are responsible and Muslims are causing trouble.

Sure some kids imitated Palestinian and Iraqi kids, but the situation in France is more racial than religious.

Blacks in the US used to sing Christian Chants and songs during protests also. People fall to religion during troubles.

who are responsible for

- drug traffiking
    - most of rapes
    - most of crimes
    - most of murders
    - most of criminalities

Most criminal elements come from the poor communities in every country. In France the Black and Arab community are from the poor communities.

AIZ
    Because he put racism in quotation marks, sign****g that there is no racism, and that Arabs and Blacks are just making it up.

Then he puts clips of 2 kids out of thousands of kids who scream "Allahu Akbar", trying to show its Islamic extremists that are responsible and Muslims are causing trouble.
    I put quotation marks around racism because I was quoating what the Muslims and some French called it. I did not put quotes to imply that there is no racism. You assumed.

Yes, I do think extremists caused most of the trouble. That doesn't make me a racist. Sorry you feel that way.

On a side note: I do believe that North African Muslims are treated as 2nd class citizens and as such, do experience discrimination. However, instead of taking responsibility for their lives and their behavior, they simply and physically act out. Its unacceptable. As for the videos I posted: When youths are running around the streets of Paris yelling "Allah hu Akbar" and not "make us equal citizens, we deserve it", then yes, they represent a religious side and not a socio-political side.
    Last edited by AIZ; 11-15-2005 at 02:50 AM.

I put quotation marks around racism because I was quoating what the Muslims and some French called it. I did not put quotes to imply that there is no racism. You assumed.

Yes, I do think extremists caused most of the trouble. That doesn't make me a racist. Sorry you feel that way.

On a side note: I do believe that North African Muslims are treated as 2nd class citizens and as such, do experience discrimination. However, instead of taking responsibility for their lives and their behavior, they simply and physically act out. Its unacceptable. As for the videos I posted: When youths are running around the streets of Paris yelling "Allah hu Akbar" and not "make us equal citizens, we deserve it", then yes, they represent a religious side and not a socio-political side.
    I dont buy that. You know what you meant.

I didnt say what they did is acceptable, I would arrest anyone responsible for damage to any property and put them in jail. But humans can be pushed only so much before they snap.

They dont represent the religious side, Allahu Akbar is so commonly used. When I go on roller coaster I scream Allahu Akbar, its a great word, doesnt mean I hate the roller coaster in a religious sense.

and not "make us equal citizens, we deserve it", then yes, they represent a religious side and not a socio-political side.
    What do you think those kids were saying to the interviewer, in French, which was conviently not translated to English. Do you think they were saying we want France to come under Islam law? And we want an Islamic state in France? No.

They were saying "make us equal citizens, we deserve it".

but then, some people from the jewish community arrived with IDF t-shirt and a stand of shish taouk, and the arabs went nuts
    Let me see how well recieved I would be if I wear a Hamas shirt and go into a Jewish restaurant.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most criminal elements come from the poor communities in every country.

Sad but true.

AIZ
    I dont buy that. You know what you meant.
    Yes, I do know what I meant and I wrote it to you in order to clarify. If you don't buy it, so be it. Your choice.

Yes, I do know what I meant and I wrote it to you in order to clarify. If you don't buy it, so be it. Your choice.

Most criminal elements come from the poor communities in every country. In France the Black and Arab community are from the poor communities.

Poor = criminals in theory? No, not because you are poor that you will go easilly toward criminality and then they wondered how they cannot be accepted into the communities.

PS: Here ethnic criminals are far from being poor! (targeting gangs LOL)

Let me see how well recieved I would be if I wear a Hamas shirt and go into a Jewish restaurant.

I did it in NYC

They were saying "make us equal citizens, we deserve it".
    You hit the nail on the head there... "CITIZENS"

In most cases the rioters and trouble makers are NOT citizens, they are illegal aliens or so called "refugees" living off of Frances TOO generous social blanket.

Why do you think the government will deport the criminals arrested in the riots? You can't deport a citizen... you can deport someone who is not legally in your country.

And as for "make us equal citizens", thats a crock... only you can make yourself something. If an immigrant works at integrating and merging into his host country, he'll make himself an equal citizen. If an immigrant refuses to integrate and merge into society, he'll remain on the sidelines. It's that simple.

I'd like to see those rioters pulling their shït off in Saudi Arabia or Jordan... how long do you think it would take before the cops there would simply shoot them down or round them up and make them disappear for a long time?

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You hit the nail on the head there... "CITIZENS"

In most cases the rioters and trouble makers are NOT citizens, they are illegal aliens or so called "refugees" living off of Frances TOO generous social blanket.
    Are you guessing they are illegals?

And as for "make us equal citizens", thats a crock... only you can make yourself something. If an immigrant works at integrating and merging into his host country, he'll make himself an equal citizen. If an immigrant refuses to integrate and merge into society, he'll remain on the sidelines. It's that simple.
    So I guess there wasnt racism against blacks in the US. I guess affirmative action and other laws are bogus from the start.

It is not only the immigrant that has to assimilate. The predominate culture must be willing to assimilate them. The French think they are the best race to walk the earth, and treat others like they are nothing, like pieces of dirt.

I'd like to see those rioters pulling their shït off in Saudi Arabia or Jordan... how long do you think it would take before the cops there would simply shoot them down or round them up and make them disappear for a long time?

Red
    The rioters are French, the majority born and raised in France.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Are you guessing they are illegals?
    ... The rioters are French, the majority born and raised in France.
    Many of them are illegal! But I'd blame both immigrants as well as the government.

"Immigrants and their offspring make up 10% of France's population, but many are without French citizenship and the right to vote. They also suffer the highest rate of unemployment, and their relations with the police are generally difficult or hostile, our correspondent says." Source: BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4401670.stm)

By the way, there is good argument going on at this site:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-riots-in.html

France doesnt want them!

So why be kind to people you dont want to have!

and I just said the pure truth! French doesnt want them at all in France, they were imposed by a french elitist liberal intelectuals!

France doesnt want them!

and I just said the pure truth! French doesnt want them at all in France, they were imposed by a french elitist liberal intelectuals!
    In about 50 years, France will probably have a majority Muslim population. But they brought it upon themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    Many of them are illegal! But I'd blame both immigrants as well as the government.

"Immigrants and their offspring make up 10% of France's population, but many are without French citizenship and the right to vote. They also suffer the highest rate of unemployment, and their relations with the police are generally difficult or hostile, our correspondent says." Source: BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4401670.stm)
    Yes, there are a large amount of illegal immigrants in France. But the rioters are all teenagers, most of whom were born and lived in France.

An illegals kids who are born in France become citizens dont they?

transform is offline Associate Member
    Yes, there are a large amount of illegal immigrants in France. But the rioters are all teenagers, most of whom were born and lived in France.

An illegals kids who are born in France become citizens dont they?

no, i think ireland was the only country in the EU that gave automatic citizenship to people born on the island. we changed that though; now one of your parents must be a citizen when youre born, or you can apply for citizenship after a number of years living and working here (i think). this is the arrangement in every other EU country aswel as far as i know

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    europe has a big ****ing problem now. england with indians france with muslems.. germany with turkish people..
    they need to take an example from italy!
    its to late for them to learn now.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx
    europe has a big ****ing problem now. england with indians france with muslems.. germany with turkish people..
    they need to take an example from italy!
    its to late for them to learn now.
    Palestinians with Jews.

France doesnt want them!

I wonder how the riots will effect the elections in europe.

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    HA HA
    you mean jews with palestinians.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information