Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093

    A necessary reply!

    Yesterday's thread about the Israeli government killing 100,000 of its own people was very disturbing. Rather than deny it outright, I felt it necessary to begin research. It will take a while to come to a personal conclusion. However, I need to state 2 very important facts that were seemingly and conveniently left out.

    1. The author of the article, Barry Chamish, is a conspiracy theorist. This guy even believes the Mossad killed J.F.K. Jr. and that Barak (former Prime Minister ordered such a hit). He is a ardent self-hating Israeli. He has every reason in the world to write such a story. It's quite pathetic. The fact that he is a conspiracy theorist, he has much to gain by writing this type of material. He's able to get away with it in a democracy that allows the freedom of speech.

    2. During the 1950s, the 2 most critical elements on the Israeli agenda were repelling attacks by Arab neighbors and increasing immigration in order to boost the population of the newly born Jewish State. Murdering 100,000 children does not make any sense. Moreover, nearly 60 years has passed and not a word has come out until 2 guys decided to make a documentary. No disrespect to documentaries but anyone with motivation and a video camera can do wonders...just ask Michael Moore.

    I searched site after site and the only Israeli site to carry the article was the "Israeli Insider". Other than that, the story is on countless Muslim websites as well as extreme leftist websites.

    Lastly, I think that people who are going to accuse any government of any type of genocide should back their argument with proof. Otherwise, it is just simply irresponsible conjecture and propaganda. Example: Saddam Hussein gassed Iraqi Kurds. There is proof of this; photos, video, eye witness testimony from his own staff.

    Now, if the story is true, and I plan on speaking to a plethora of individuals, I will absolutely post the answer.

  2. #2
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Yesterday's thread about the Israeli government killing 100,000 of its own people was very disturbing. Rather than deny it outright, I felt it necessary to begin research. It will take a while to come to a personal conclusion. However, I need to state 2 very important facts that were seemingly and conveniently left out.

    1. The author of the article, Barry Chamish, is a conspiracy theorist. This guy even believes the Mossad killed J.F.K. Jr. and that Barak (former Prime Minister ordered such a hit). He is a ardent self-hating Israeli. He has every reason in the world to write such a story. It's quite pathetic. The fact that he is a conspiracy theorist, he has much to gain by writing this type of material. He's able to get away with it in a democracy that allows the freedom of speech.

    2. During the 1950s, the 2 most critical elements on the Israeli agenda were repelling attacks by Arab neighbors and increasing immigration in order to boost the population of the newly born Jewish State. Murdering 100,000 children does not make any sense. Moreover, nearly 60 years has passed and not a word has come out until 2 guys decided to make a documentary. No disrespect to documentaries but anyone with motivation and a video camera can do wonders...just ask Michael Moore.

    I searched site after site and the only Israeli site to carry the article was the "Israeli Insider". Other than that, the story is on countless Muslim websites as well as extreme leftist websites.

    Lastly, I think that people who are going to accuse any government of any type of genocide should back their argument with proof. Otherwise, it is just simply irresponsible conjecture and propaganda. Example: Saddam Hussein gassed Iraqi Kurds. There is proof of this; photos, video, eye witness testimony from his own staff.

    Now, if the story is true, and I plan on speaking to a plethora of individuals, I will absolutely post the answer.
    the diffculty of finding material proofs like pics or videos doesent mean they didnt do it, and if they did it of course they will do the impossible with the help of USA to hide this crime.

  3. #3
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    the diffculty of finding material proofs like pics or videos doesent mean they didnt do it, and if they did it of course they will do the impossible with the help of USA to hide this crime.
    Not just pics and videos...I agree. However, there is absolutely nothing as of now, except for 2 documentary filmmakers and 1 conspiracy theorist. I asked countless middle eastern born adults today; libyans, Moroccans, and Yeminites, and no one knows of this. A cover up can only last so long and if you don't know the Jewish people, I'll introduce you to a quality we have in Israel: BIG MOUTHS!!! No one can shut up here about anything. Like I said, if its true, I'll be in shock, but I will post it.

  4. #4
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    the diffculty of finding material proofs like pics or videos doesent mean they didnt do it, and if they did it of course they will do the impossible with the help of USA to hide this crime.
    SO with that arguement, you don't believe hitler killed 10,000,000 jews..??

    I see where ya coming from..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  5. #5
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    SO with that arguement, you don't believe hitler killed 10,000,000 jews..??

    I see where ya coming from..
    Huh?

  6. #6
    O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    the diffculty of finding material proofs like pics or videos doesent mean they didnt do it, and if they did it of course they will do the impossible with the help of USA to hide this crime.

    What exactly can we cover up , lmao..... although we try ./

  7. #7
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Huh?
    Simple. M'guy doesn't believe in the Nazi slaughter of 6 millions Jews and 5 millions others although the photo evidence etc exists, but he finds it comfortable to believe Israel killed 100,000 fellow Israeli's/Jews although no physical evidence exists.

  8. #8
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Yesterday's thread about the Israeli government killing 100,000 of its own people was very disturbing. Rather than deny it outright, I felt it necessary to begin research. It will take a while to come to a personal conclusion. However, I need to state 2 very important facts that were seemingly and conveniently left out.

    1. The author of the article, Barry Chamish, is a conspiracy theorist. This guy even believes the Mossad killed J.F.K. Jr. and that Barak (former Prime Minister ordered such a hit). He is a ardent self-hating Israeli. He has every reason in the world to write such a story. It's quite pathetic. The fact that he is a conspiracy theorist, he has much to gain by writing this type of material. He's able to get away with it in a democracy that allows the freedom of speech.

    2. During the 1950s, the 2 most critical elements on the Israeli agenda were repelling attacks by Arab neighbors and increasing immigration in order to boost the population of the newly born Jewish State. Murdering 100,000 children does not make any sense. Moreover, nearly 60 years has passed and not a word has come out until 2 guys decided to make a documentary. No disrespect to documentaries but anyone with motivation and a video camera can do wonders...just ask Michael Moore.

    I searched site after site and the only Israeli site to carry the article was the "Israeli Insider". Other than that, the story is on countless Muslim websites as well as extreme leftist websites.

    Lastly, I think that people who are going to accuse any government of any type of genocide should back their argument with proof. Otherwise, it is just simply irresponsible conjecture and propaganda. Example: Saddam Hussein gassed Iraqi Kurds. There is proof of this; photos, video, eye witness testimony from his own staff.

    Now, if the story is true, and I plan on speaking to a plethora of individuals, I will absolutely post the answer.
    Barry Chamish wrote a review of the movie, so what Barry Chamish says really isnt important. Ask people in Israel itself this story is true, and rewriting history will just not cut it.

    Your calling Barry Chamish a self-hating Jew which is hilarious, he is considered right wing, and is well known in Jews circles. And putting the site "Israeli Insider" in quotation marks is. Look at that site, its the one of the biggest Zionist site in have seen.

    I have spoken to two Israelies on this and what they told me was "this is sad but true."

    You can deny it all you want, but it will come out in the open, soon.

    Wakeup and smell reality, Israel isnt perfect, it has the biggest criminal rate of any young nation. Stop making excuses of systamic genocide.

  9. #9
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Barry Chamish wrote a review of the movie, so what Barry Chamish says really isnt important. Ask people in Israel itself this story is true, and rewriting history will just not cut it.

    Your calling Barry Chamish a self-hating Jew which is hilarious, he is considered right wing, and is well known in Jews circles. And putting the site "Israeli Insider" in quotation marks is. Look at that site, its the one of the biggest Zionist site in have seen.

    I have spoken to two Israelies on this and what they told me was "this is sad but true."

    You can deny it all you want, but it will come out in the open, soon.

    Wakeup and smell reality, Israel isnt perfect, it has the biggest criminal rate of any young nation. Stop making excuses of systamic genocide.
    I never denied that it happened.

    I never claimed Israel was perfect. Not sure why you would even bring that up

    I never made an excuse for genocide. I just said investigate more before jumping to conclusions.

    Quotation marks around Israel Insider was not for negative purposes.

    Whether "right" or "left", Chamish is a lunatic, seriously certifiable and carries no credibility, except with people who are desperate for a scandal.

    You say you've spoken to Israelis who say the story is true. I've spoken to some who say its true, some say false, and others don't know anything about it.

    Now, settle down. I know you very much want this to be true but calm down and let's wait for more proof before deciding anything. 2 film makers who get paid a lot of money are not enough proof for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •