Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328

    Is sharon moderate now??

    I am hearing in the news that sharon made his own party and he left the likud I cant analyse and read whats happening inside "israel" because there is no true covering of this issue in the news, maybe a zionhead can elaborate more.

  2. #2
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I am hearing in the news that sharon made his own party and he left the likud I cant analyse and read whats happening inside "israel" because there is no true covering of this issue in the news, maybe a zionhead can elaborate more.
    "No true covering in news "???
    http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/me...ics/index.html

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4456242.stm

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051122...ZhBHNlYwM3MjE-

    "Zionheads" ...inappropriate, my friend

  3. #3
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Sharon is a very very smart man. He might try to play off as a moderate, but he is far from it.

  4. #4
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Sharon is a very very smart man. He might try to play off as a moderate, but he is far from it.
    Actually, you couldn't be further from the truth. Today, Sharon is a moderate. No far-right politician would ever give an inch of land to the Palestinians...Sharon gave Gaza and will give more. If you can't see the significance of the disengagement than you are not understanding Israeli politics well. When Sharon disengaged, not only did he put his life in the gravest danger, but he alienated himself within his own party. He has moved towards the middle.

    And yes, he is a very smart man

  5. #5
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Actually, you couldn't be further from the truth. Today, Sharon is a moderate. No far-right politician would ever give an inch of land to the Palestinians...Sharon gave Gaza and will give more. If you can't see the significance of the disengagement than you are not understanding Israeli politics well. When Sharon disengaged, not only did he put his life in the gravest danger, but he alienated himself within his own party. He has moved towards the middle.
    We had billions of discussions over Gaza here. Sharon did a smart thing withdrawing from Gaza, he had to do it, it was a no win situation for Israel. Spending so much money protecting 8000 people surrouned by 1.3 million Arabs.

    I belive the Gaza withdrawal was a ploy and nothing more. Gaza is a big jail. Sharon knows what he is doing and doesnt think with his heart but with his brains. He is evil, but he is smart.

  6. #6
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    We had billions of discussions over Gaza here. Sharon did a smart thing withdrawing from Gaza, he had to do it, it was a no win situation for Israel. Spending so much money protecting 8000 people surrouned by 1.3 million Arabs.

    I belive the Gaza withdrawal was a ploy and nothing more. Gaza is a big jail. Sharon knows what he is doing and doesnt think with his heart but with his brains. He is evil, but he is smart.
    "a big jail"?? You might want to think of it another way. There are a lot of people who claim that the security fence closes the Palestinians inside. Actually, WE closed ourselves in. We can't go north, south, or east...just west to the sea. The Palestinians actually have options.

  7. #7
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I am hearing in the news that sharon made his own party and he left the likud I cant analyse and read whats happening inside "israel" because there is no true covering of this issue in the news, maybe a zionhead can elaborate more.

    You know, I don't mind the fact that French/German/Arabic were allowed in this forum, but when Hebrew is used it suddenly becomes "English only please". I also don't mind you hijacking my thread with your crap while all the other mods wait for the "massaya" in the shape of Bouncer to come in and give a warning. What I do mind is that after all this, you open this thread with a direct insult, and NOT ONE moderator thinks it's inapropriate enough to delete or edit.
    Can anyone explain this to me?

  8. #8
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You know, I don't mind the fact that French/German/Arabic were allowed in this forum, but when Hebrew is used it suddenly becomes "English only please". I also don't mind you hijacking my thread with your crap while all the other mods wait for the "massaya" in the shape of Bouncer to come in and give a warning. What I do mind is that after all this, you open this thread with a direct insult, and NOT ONE moderator thinks it's inapropriate enough to delete or edit.
    Can anyone explain this to me?
    whats wrong with this its not an insult!! people who listen to metal are called metalheads , people who program a lot are called codeheads, people dedicated to zionism are called zionheads whats the problem??

  9. #9
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You know, I don't mind the fact that French/German/Arabic were allowed in this forum, but when Hebrew is used it suddenly becomes "English only please". I also don't mind you hijacking my thread with your crap while all the other mods wait for the "massaya" in the shape of Bouncer to come in and give a warning. What I do mind is that after all this, you open this thread with a direct insult, and NOT ONE moderator thinks it's inapropriate enough to delete or edit.
    Can anyone explain this to me?
    we are very fit to make judgement on our own with or without bouncer thank you very much. If you got any complaints direct them towards us in a pm.

    Both sides here needs to calm down and stop trying to pic out things the other say to bitch about.

    I dont know the whole deal here but to me "zionhead" didnt seem like such a insult. I dont even know how to interpret that word. AIZ has said himself he is a Zionist so why is it a insult?

    I took it in the same manner as I would if a guy goes to a computer site and ask what the "geeks" think.

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    You know, I don't mind the fact that French/German/Arabic were allowed in this forum, but when Hebrew is used it suddenly becomes "English only please". I also don't mind you hijacking my thread with your crap while all the other mods wait for the "massaya" in the shape of Bouncer to come in and give a warning. What I do mind is that after all this, you open this thread with a direct insult, and NOT ONE moderator thinks it's inapropriate enough to delete or edit.
    Can anyone explain this to me?
    Nim'as li! Shtok

    Zionhead is an insult? I think its a cute name.

  11. #11
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    whats wrong with this its not an insult!! people who listen to metal are called metalheads , people who program a lot are called codeheads, people dedicated to zionism are called zionheads whats the problem??

    I believe that you intended Ziohhead to be a joke, you should have clarified it as such.

  12. #12
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    we are very fit to make judgement on our own with or without bouncer thank you very much. If you got any complaints direct them towards us in a pm.

    Both sides here needs to calm down and stop trying to pic out things the other say to bitch about.

    I dont know the whole deal here but to me "zionhead" didnt seem like such a insult. I dont even know how to interpret that word. AIZ has said himself he is a Zionist so why is it a insult?

    I took it in the same manner as I would if a guy goes to a computer site and ask what the "geeks" think.
    So let's see if I understand you correctly. It would be just fine to call M'guy "militiagay" (gay is not an insult) as AIZ used to do, and to hijack his threads with any BS I come up with, right?

    Both sides need to calm down? Picking things to bitch about? Do you really not see how offensive he always tries to be? How he tries to stick his propaganda everywhere and how he keeps breaking the rules you're supposed to make him follow?

  13. #13
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    we are very fit to make judgement on our own with or without bouncer thank you very much. If you got any complaints direct them towards us in a pm.

    Both sides here needs to calm down and stop trying to pic out things the other say to bitch about.

    I dont know the whole deal here but to me "zionhead" didnt seem like such a insult. I dont even know how to interpret that word. AIZ has said himself he is a Zionist so why is it a insult?

    I took it in the same manner as I would if a guy goes to a computer site and ask what the "geeks" think.
    I agree.

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    So let's see if I understand you correctly. It would be just fine to call M'guy "militiagay" (gay is not an insult) as AIZ used to do, and to hijack his threads with any BS I come up with, right?

    Both sides need to calm down? Picking things to bitch about? Do you really not see how offensive he always tries to be? How he tries to stick his propaganda everywhere and how he keeps breaking the rules you're supposed to make him follow?




    This was intented to be a joke.
    Last edited by Bigen12; 11-22-2005 at 12:34 PM.

  15. #15
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Nim'as li! Shtok

    Zionhead is an insult? I think its a cute name.
    If you're going to write Hebrew, at least make sure you get it right.

  16. #16
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    So let's see if I understand you correctly. It would be just fine to call M'guy "militiagay" (gay is not an insult) as AIZ used to do, and to hijack his threads with any BS I come up with, right?

    Both sides need to calm down? Picking things to bitch about? Do you really not see how offensive he always tries to be? How he tries to stick his propaganda everywhere and how he keeps breaking the rules you're supposed to make him follow?
    No,

    I agree that there has been a problem in the past with thread hijacking.

    We are wrorking on keeping the threads on topic, give us some time and you will see.

    I personally have deleted or edited several posts, and will continue to do so.

    Also please feel free to PM me with any concerns that you have.

  17. #17
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Tafsik lezyen bamoah

  18. #18
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    So let's see if I understand you correctly. It would be just fine to call M'guy "militiagay" (gay is not an insult) as AIZ used to do, and to hijack his threads with any BS I come up with, right?
    Highjacking threads will be dealt with in the way bouncer told us. I would consider "militiagay" as more of a insult than "zionhead" since militgay implies(sp?)that militiaguy is gay while zionhead is just a joking nickname for a zionist. I dont se the comparison. If you feel insulted by this zionhead will be a word not to use in the future but I honestly dont se what there is to be upset about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Both sides need to calm down? Picking things to bitch about? Do you really not see how offensive he always tries to be? How he tries to stick his propaganda everywhere and how he keeps breaking the rules you're supposed to make him follow?
    Honestly I dont. I understand that you might se it that way though. You 2 are on each end of the scale and grudges are understandable. What you se as propaganda is just oppinions in my eyes. I give as much respect to militias oppinions as I do toward yours. But I dont agree with either one of you.

    But leave the descisions to us without calling us out in the open forum. Im a resonable guy, so is bigen, pm us.

  19. #19
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Tafsik lezyen bamoah

    Got it wrong again.

  20. #20
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Tafsik lezyen bamoah
    Absolutely inappropriate!

  21. #21
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Got it wrong again.
    His Hebrew might suck but its not appropriate either way because the language is fowl.

    Causasian, I am asking you politely to please stop using this crass language, whether its in Hebrew or not.

  22. #22
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    I scanned right through most of this. But a few months ago I asked member's not to call Arabs "rag heads", Arabs wear rags on their heads so some idiots could use that reasoning to legitimise calling Arabs "Rag heads". By the same token I'd ask people (M'guy in particular) not to refer to Israeli's, Jews or Zionists as "Zion heads".

    End of discussion. "Zion heads" won't be allowed here any longer.

    Kapish?.


  23. #23
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    His Hebrew might suck but its not appropriate either way because the language is fowl.

    Causasian, I am asking you politely to please stop using this crass language, whether its in Hebrew or not.

    As I understand it, "Tafsik lezyen bamoah" means "stop screwing the brain".

    Here in the States, there is an expression, " you're screwing with my brain" which means that you are really confusing me.

  24. #24
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    As I understand it, "Tafsik lezyen bamoah" means "top screwing the brain".

    Here in the States, there is an expression, " you're screwing with my brain" which means that you are really confusing me.
    In Hebrew it means "stop bullshiting" in a bad slang way.

  25. #25
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Here we go, a thread about Sharon turns into a multi-lingual educational thread!.

  26. #26
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Here we go, a thread about Sharon turns into a multi-lingual educational thread!.

    He's only got his boyfriend to blame for that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •