Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

In pictures: Palestinian student protest

Palestinian teachers have been holding classes in the road outside an Israeli checkpoint in the West Bank city of Hebron in protest at intrusive searches of children going to school.

Palestinians objected to having their bags searched and being made to lift their shirts before being allowed to pass.
    wow how zionistic! Some people would be ashamed of pointing guns at children, but not the IDF, they're proud of it

Dozens of the schoolchildren tried to burst through the checkpoint, but soldiers warned them to stop.
    His mum must be sooooo proud of her little zionist son heavy macho man aiming at little girls...

Five children were arrested by Israeli troops stationed at the checkpoint.
    So they're arresting a little boy. How brave those three IDF-ers are, to so fearlessly tackle an unarmed child.

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy

Palestinian teachers have been holding classes in the road outside an Israeli checkpoint in the West Bank city of Hebron in protest at intrusive searches of children going to school.

Palestinians objected to having their bags searched and being made to lift their shirts before being allowed to pass.
    wow how zionistic! Some people would be ashamed of pointing guns at children, but not the IDF, they're proud of it

Dozens of the schoolchildren tried to burst through the checkpoint, but soldiers warned them to stop.
    His mum must be sooooo proud of her little zionist son heavy macho man aiming at little girls...

Five children were arrested by Israeli troops stationed at the checkpoint.
    So they're arresting a little boy. How brave those three IDF-ers are, to so fearlessly tackle an unarmed child.

propaganda |?präp??gand?|
    noun

Chiefly derogatory information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view: he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda.
    • the dissemination of such information as a political strategy

the pictures talk clearly about the situation!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    They do indeed!.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In pictures: Palestinian student protest-photo-op2.jpg   In pictures: Palestinian student protest-photo-op.jpg  

so bouncer they idf musho man soldier in the pic is acting? so palestinian now are recruiting idf soldiers to act hahahahahah man be real.

Oh the youth of today....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In pictures: Palestinian student protest-hitler-youth-.jpg  

so bouncer they idf musho man soldier in the pic is acting? so palestinian now are recruiting idf soldiers to act hahahahahah man be real.

Well I notice your photos are taken off the BBC, sooooooooooo maybe!.

AIZ

What about letting people know that:

1. Muslim women who might look innocent have been caught carrying knives, bomb belts, and have blown themselves up numerous times. Sometimes they even dress as pregnant women, stuffed with bombs.

2. School in the streets: Did you know, according to the head of the UNRWA, schools are being used by Hamas with the UN's knowledge?

3. Children: don't even get me started on how the Palestinian people exploit their children...how many of the "innocent and cute" kids have killed soldiers with knives, guns, and bombs.

4. You failed to let people know that the Palestinians are in this situation because of Arab States. If you stopped to actually help them and not use them as political tools, this situation may have never occurred. By the way, you know where Palestinians suffer some of the greatest humanitarian actions? LEBANON

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    They do indeed!.

Bouncer owns that one!!!

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    You forgot these:

http://emperor.vwh.net/abdo/mdf505828.jpg

http://www.palestinercs.org/images/c...61103WBRR2.jpg

http://www.palestinercs.org/images/c...70703WBRR2.jpg

http://www.palestinercs.org/images/c...50103WBRR2.jpg

Apart from the first pic, all the pics are of Israeli soldiers giving aid/first aid to palesetinians....but you wouldn't want people to see that. It might contridict your "inhuman animals" theory.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    see the problem with muslims is that they dont ****....even if theyre married...they **** like real bad......look at these girls....im sure im some1 payed me to **** em real good theyd forget about that iwannabombmyself attitude and be more like I wanna cum again u know? and if some1 like pam anderson or an all american babe ****ed all those dudes in the pics....im sure they would all stop getting those ideas....that is the only thing that will stop terrorism...SEX....so **** a muslim to save the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    see the problem with muslims is that they dont ****....even if theyre married...they **** like real bad......look at these girls....im sure im some1 payed me to **** em real good theyd forget about that iwannabombmyself attitude and be more like I wanna cum again.
    one word for you : PEDOPHILE!!

one word for you : PEDOPHILE!!
    Oh shit

I didnt look that close....they are fvcking young....damn

i wouldnt **** em since theyre young...im actually more into 30-40 yr old women.....but u got my point rite? "that sex cures terrorism in islam kool?

see the problem with muslims is that they dont ****....even if theyre married...they **** like real bad......look at these girls....im sure im some1 payed me to **** em real good theyd forget about that iwannabombmyself attitude and be more like I wanna cum again u know? and if some1 like pam anderson or an all american babe ****ed all those dudes in the pics....im sure they would all stop getting those ideas....that is the only thing that will stop terrorism...SEX....so **** a muslim to save the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Hey I do have a point u know ...just didnt realize theyre were young and shit

AIZ
    Oh shit

I didnt look that close....they are fvcking young....damn

i wouldnt **** em since theyre young...im actually more into 30-40 yr old women.....but u got my point rite? "that sex cures terrorism in islam kool?

Everyone should have more sex. It's a medically proven and natural "upper". I agree.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    The Israelies or wannabe Israelies have an excuse for EVERYTHING. Their propaganda machine is excellent.

The torture Palestinian kids go through in everyday of their lives is amazing. Its nice to see the poor kid victims stand up and protest their brutal occupiers.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    The Israelies or wannabe Israelies have an excuse for EVERYTHING. Their propaganda machine is excellent.

The torture Palestinian kids go through in everyday of their lives is amazing. Its nice to see the poor kid victims stand up and protest their brutal occupiers.
    Hey C, its good to see you are back...with the same sentences over and over..."propaganda machine", "torture", etc.

Thread Information