Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homophobia

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Homophobia

I have recently seen an abundance of homophobia, gay bashing, etc, on the forum. Just curious to know what you think about the following statement:

"Many heterosexuals repress homosexual tendencies, Sigmund Freud believed, and some repress them more strongly than others. For most of this century, many writers on the topic, following Freud, have accepted this relationship between repressed (or "latent") homosexuality and homophobia."

Of course, there was an academic study...results?

"Dr. Henry Adams of the University of Georgia, was the first to attempt to test the proposition empirically. The results? Individuals who score in the homophobic range on the "Homophobia Scale" demonstrate signficant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli."

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    From an Islamic point of view doing gay sex is a forbiden act and its punishement is death.
    As for me , I just hate and detest gays who show their gayness (makeup , lifted eyebrows, girly clothes...ect) , if you are gay why you have to show it?? go make some money and do a trans operation and its not forbiden in Islam , last year in Iran a guy was allowed by the supreme court to do a trans operation, plus we should seperate between 2 kind of gays:
    1- The ones who are born with a genetic problem , a boy in a girl body or a girl in a boy body, this is where the trans operation should take place.
    2- The ones who want to try gay sex just for fun , because they got bored from sex with girls or because they want to try something new, and this is the bad category of gays.
    For the first catogory they have no choince but to do a trans operation and IMO the governement should help them in the expenses, as for the second category they should be forced to live in an hospital and take a psychological treatment and if this didnt work and they commit gay sex death would be the only treatment.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i dont know about all that

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the whole idea of that is Gay!.. J/K

No seriously I do believe in some ways SOME people do have a tendency to bash things they are afraid to admit that they may like, enjoy whatever.. I am not just talking about being a homosexual. Lets take Tennis, it is a tough game.. not one for me and I like to make fun of people running around chasing a ball around but in fact I would like to give it a try but know I would make a fool of myself so it is easier to make fun of it than try.

Now with that said I am very secure in my sexual preference and have no desire to hop the fence and try something new. I am into just about anything with my wife but I have to draw the line at sexual perversion such as homosexuality, bestiality or other things that are against nature and Gods word.

So Yes I would have to agree with your OP that in some cases yes this is the case.

I have several gay friends and they are as "normal" in their lifestyle as I am with my wife. They live with their partner, they carry on life as a husband/wife/couple (whatever) and all is fine other than they are living in Sin, IMHO. I love these guys as fellow humans and would not harm them in anyway but they do know how I feel about their lifestyle and as friends we have accepted each others opinions on the matter and have moved past it.

I think overall Gay bashing is just easy and in most cases people make it out to be harmless fun but in fact it is as bad as calling a black person a "N" or a Mexican a "wetback" I am very offended by both those terms and it will go to blows if someone uses those in my presence. (my wife is Mexican and my brothers wife is black) it is not because of my family but because we are all human and should we should all have the same respect for each other no matter what we are. I guess I am as guilty as anyone in making fun of a "gay" post or whatever and I think I will have to make an effort to no longer do this. I am glad you posted..

Oldman

AIZ
    Oldman,

Good post. I also have gay friends. It's hard to imagine someone who doesn't considering today's society is much more open and accepting...at least where I've lived. I tend to think that those who openly gay bash on a consistent basis are insecure of something about themselves. However, I bash on my gay friends as a joke; to me there's a difference. My playing around is literally harmless.

As for G-d: it's also against Judaism but I like to think that G-d is forgiving. If G-d can forgive men who kill in battle, maybe he can forgive men who love other men.

M'guy: I'm glad to hear that Iran has some tolerance. That's a bit strange that he would have to sue to have it done. It all comes down to freewill and choice.

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    i grew up in the bay area and was around lots of gays and thought it was ok i guess. but now i live in a conservative area and most attend religous srevices and its not welcome here .. we have some gays that work and hang out at starbucks and they act like a bunch of girly sissys and everytime im there i find it very offensive to aproach me or speak to me in a feminine manner . i give them the im gonna **** youre gay ass up look and they knock it off .. im a cool guy but its a sin, its unnatural , its very dirty and im sure very painful .. eating another mans sperm and ramming a cock up your ass doesnt sound like a good time to me . the thought of french kissing a man is very repulsive . so i guess im not a gay supporter and also getting aids doesnt look like its a very pleasant way to die .. i dont bother gay people but i dont approve ..

the one thing that I find offensive and I have to say that none of my friends act this way is when they do act like girls. I think in some ways some gay people feel it is their duty to tell the world of their lifestyle and I find it offensive.. If two guys want to walk down the street and hold hands, great that is up to them and nothing I have to answer for.. what I do not like is when they are opening grabbing at each other or shoving their tongues down each others throats.. Heck I hate seeing straight people doing that, it makes me sick.. When in public you should show respect for others and their feelings. This is just like what Paul talked about when he said about eating certain meats it is not against Gods law but if it offends your brother you should not do it in his presence. Now I am not saying that gay people should hide but please they should not be pushing it in my face.. I never hump my wife in public (well not that often LOL)..

Now on the Sin issue.. I only brought that up because living the homosexual lifestyle is a continuous sin without repentance. Yes if I kill in battle or otherwise I can ask for forgiveness if I truly repent but you cannot ask for forgiveness for a sin you know you open live day after day. i am not trying to start a "what sin is forgivable" fight because I think WE ALL can and will be forgiven if we repent and ask for forgiveness but we can't ask and then go screw our boyfriend as we have not repented because we are not trying to abstain from the sin itself. I am not that great at wording stuff so I hope that makes sense.

anyway I think we would all be better off if we all looked at each other as humans and not as a color or idea. Heck if there were Blue people living here someone would hate them.. "Look at those dam blue people moving in down the street, there goes the neighborhood".

I am as guilty if not more of hate toward people I don't know and I pray that I could change my mindset but it is so hard.

Oldman

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    the one thing that I find offensive and I have to say that none of my friends act this way is when they do act like girls. I think in some ways some gay people feel it is their duty to tell the world of their lifestyle and I find it offensive.. If two guys want to walk down the street and hold hands, great that is up to them and nothing I have to answer for.. what I do not like is when they are opening grabbing at each other or shoving their tongues down each others throats.. Heck I hate seeing straight people doing that, it makes me sick.. When in public you should show respect for others and their feelings. This is just like what Paul talked about when he said about eating certain meats it is not against Gods law but if it offends your brother you should not do it in his presence. Now I am not saying that gay people should hide but please they should not be pushing it in my face.. I never hump my wife in public (well not that often LOL)..

Now on the Sin issue.. I only brought that up because living the homosexual lifestyle is a continuous sin without repentance. Yes if I kill in battle or otherwise I can ask for forgiveness if I truly repent but you cannot ask for forgiveness for a sin you know you open live day after day. i am not trying to start a "what sin is forgivable" fight because I think WE ALL can and will be forgiven if we repent and ask for forgiveness but we can't ask and then go screw our boyfriend as we have not repented because we are not trying to abstain from the sin itself. I am not that great at wording stuff so I hope that makes sense.

anyway I think we would all be better off if we all looked at each other as humans and not as a color or idea. Heck if there were Blue people living here someone would hate them.. "Look at those dam blue people moving in down the street, there goes the neighborhood".

I am as guilty if not more of hate toward people I don't know and I pray that I could change my mindset but it is so hard.

Oldman
    Listen, I agree with you that, in the face of religion, homosexuality is a sin. There's no denying that. I just don't give a S**T. If one wishes to be gay then be gay. I find it more acceptable than living the lifestyle of a terrorist. In the end, I believe G-d is more forgiving than man is.

As for public displays of affection...I agree, it's not a pretty sight. I prefer not to see it in pubic but again, that's their right.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Listen, I agree with you that, in the face of religion, homosexuality is a sin. There's no denying that. I just don't give a S**T. If one wishes to be gay then be gay. I find it more acceptable than living the lifestyle of a terrorist. In the end, I believe G-d is more forgiving than man is.

As for public displays of affection...I agree, it's not a pretty sight. I prefer not to see it in pubic but again, that's their right.
    Fully agreed, I am not one able to judge, I have too many sins myself to do so. YES YES only stating a point that I guess was not really part of it. Heck if you want to go there you are right that God will forgive when man will not and that goes back to the basis of this question of WHY do we make fun of people.. we are trying to hide our own issues and push the focus on others.

Very good post..

Oldman

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I live and work in an area that is one of the most densely gay in the country. It seems ridiculous that someone's sexual orientation should be threatening, but sadly, it is to some people. My thread about the "stalker" I had was not intended to create or cultivate homophobia, but the situation itself would have been differentially threatening to different men. I wasn't so much threatened as I was disrespected b/c I felt my communication and stance were being disrespected. Half of my patients are gay males and I have no problem or issue whatsoever with them. I take the occasional comments as flattery and move on.

I read your thread and I think I commented on it being you need to watch yourself and take action as needed as stalking is dangerous.. Gay or not.

It is easy to pick on people that are different than ourselves.

Oldman

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I truly wonder if the people who get so worked up, about gay people especially the ones who get violent, don't have some latent homosexual thoughts.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I truly wonder if the people who get so worked up, about gay people especially the ones who get violent, don't have some latent homosexual thoughts.
    That's what my original post in this thread stated

so this mean you have some wild latent homosexual thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    so this mean you have some wild latent homosexual thoughts

Only about you, my Lebanese princess

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

No comment

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I get disgusted by alot of habits without it neccesarly meaning I want to do those acts. People that get ****ed by horses, people that enjoys eating shit, people that think communism is the perfect way to run a society

With that said I find nothing offensive in homosexuality. But I think it is stupid when everyone claim those against homosexuality is just afraid to show there own true colors.

you have some serious fantacizing issue

The ones we need to watch out for are those people from Sweden but we will leave that for another thread..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have recently seen an abundance of homophobia, gay bashing, etc, on the forum. Just curious to know what you think about the following statement:

"Many heterosexuals repress homosexual tendencies, Sigmund Freud believed, and some repress them more strongly than others. For most of this century, many writers on the topic, following Freud, have accepted this relationship between repressed (or "latent") homosexuality and homophobia."

Of course, there was an academic study...results?

"Dr. Henry Adams of the University of Georgia, was the first to attempt to test the proposition empirically. The results? Individuals who score in the homophobic range on the "Homophobia Scale" demonstrate signficant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli."
    wow.. so much of freud's work has been declared bunk, that's probably not a good choice to try and get your point across..

And, if you know gay people, you will also note, that thier' gayness is pretty much all there is to them..

not putting them down as a whole.. but like different cultures (races) have different values.. those actions, and values are accepted or rejected..

My big problem with people that choose an alternative lifestyle.. and then are teachers, and tell my children what thier sexual preferences are.. well, i have a problem with that..

And yes, i have sat in a class, and when the teacher made a comment (off subject) about thier partner/boyfriend, i raised my hand and asked "Will this be on the test"?..

"You see, I don't care what your sexual preferences are, if you like to suck dicks and have sex in the butt that's your choice. I like to have sex with children in the 8-10 yr old range"....

Pause for effect..

The point is I don't care what you choose to do, nor do i accept or respect that which i have evaluated and rejected.. My values are my own, thus i leave you to your choices, you should leave me to my own...

***Disclaimer, these statements are to illustrate a point and do not represent the views of myself, or the sponsor.. ***
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Why the Police will Kick your ass

oh dang, i posted without reading others posts..

oh well, deal with it..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    wow.. so much of freud's work has been declared bunk, that's probably not a good choice to try and get your point across..
    You're right,

Here is some information from the study that was performed by Dr. Henry Adams of the University of Georgia.

Hostility and discrimination against homosexual individuals are well-established facts. On occasion, these negative attitudes lead to hostile verbal and physical acts against gay individuals with little apparent motivation except a strong dislike. In fact, more than 90% of gay men and lesbians report being targets of verbal abuse or threats, and more than one-third report being survivors of violence related to their homosexuality. Although negative attitudes and behaviors toward gay individuals have been assumed to be associated with rigid moralistic beliefs, sexual ignorance, and fear of homosexuality, the etiology of these attitudes and behaviors remains a puzzle. Weinberg ( 1972 ) labeled these attitudes and behaviors homophobia, which he defined as the dread of being in close quarters with homosexual men and women as well as irrational fear, hatred, and intolerance by heterosexual individuals of homosexual men and women. . . .
    Although the causes of homophobia are unclear, several psychoanalytic explanations have emerged from the idea of homophobia as an anxiety-based phenomenon. One psychoanalytic explanation is that anxiety about the possibility of being or becoming a homosexual may be a major factor in homophobia. For example, de Kuyper (1993) has asserted that homophobia is the result of the remnants of homosexuality in the heterosexual resolution of the Oedipal conflict. Whereas these notions are vague, psychoanalytic theories usually postulate that homophobia is a result of repressed homosexual urges or a form of latent homosexuality. Latent homosexuality can be defined as homosexual arousal which the individual is either unaware of or dent. Psychoanalysts use the concept of repressed or latent homosexuality to explain the emotional malaise and irrational attitudes displayed by some individuals who feel guilty about their erotic interests and struggle to deny and repress homosexual impulses. In fact, West stated, 'when placed in a situation that threatens to excite their own unwanted homosexual thoughts, they overreact with panic or anger." Slaby ( 1994 ) contended that anxiety about homosexuality typically does not occur in individuals who are same-sex oriented, but it usually involves individuals who are ostensibly heterosexual and have difficulty integrating their homosexual feelings or activity. The relationship between homophobia and latent homosexuality has not been empirically investigated and is one of the purposes of the present study.

Specifically, the present study was designed to investigate whether homophobic men show more sexual arousal to homosexual cues than nonhomophobic men as suggested by psychoanalytic theory. . . .

The results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli. These individuals were selected on the basis of their report of having only heterosexual arousal and experiences. Furthermore, their ratings of erection and arousal to homosexual stimuli were low and not significantly different from nonhomophobic men who demonstrated no significant increase in penile response to homosexual stimuli. These data are consistent with response discordance where verbal judgments are not consistent with physiological reactivity, as in the case of homophobic individuals viewing homosexual stimuli. Lang (1994 ) has noted that the most dramatic response discordance occurs with reports of feeling and physiologic responses. Another possible explanation is found in various psychoanalytic theories, which have generally explained homophobia as a threat to an individual's own homosexual impulses causing repression, denial, or reaction formation (or all three; West, 1977 ). Generally, these varied explanations conceive of homophobia as one type of latent homosexuality where persons either are unaware of or deny their homosexual urges. These data are consistent with these notions.

Another explanation of these data is found in Barlow, Sakheim, and Beck's ( 1983) theory of the role of anxiety and attention in sexual responding. It is possible that viewing homosexual stimuli causes negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in homophobic men. Furthermore, it would indicate that a response to homosexual stimuli is a function of the threat condition rather than sexual arousal per se. Whereas difficulties of objectively evaluating psychoanalytic hypotheses are well-documented, these approaches would predict that sexual arousal is an intrinsic response to homosexual stimuli, whereas Barlow's (1986 ) theory would predict that sexual arousal to homosexual stimuli by homophobic individuals is a function of anxiety. These competing potions can and should be evaluated by future research.

The hypothesis that homophobic men are merely aggressive is not supported by the present data. There were no differences in aggression scores between groups as measured by the Aggression Questionnaire
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/freud.html
    Last edited by Bigen12; 11-28-2005 at 02:51 PM.

Here is a list of consistent patterns that have been observed.
    The bulk of studies have sought to uncover the correlates of negative attitudes. Some findings are contradictory, such as the relationship between sex-role conformity (i.e., masculinity, femininity, androgyny) and attitudes. In general, however, some consistent patterns have been observed across different samples. When compared to those with more favorable attitudes toward lesbians and gay men, these studies have found that persons with negative attitudes:
    1. are less likely to have had personal contact with lesbians or gay;
    2. are less likely to report having engaged in homosexual behaviors, or to identify themselves as lesbian or gay;
    3. are more likely to perceive their peers as manifesting negative attitudes, especially if the respondents are males;
    4. are more likely to have resided in areas where negative attitudes are the norm (e.g., the midwestern and southern United States, the Canadian prairies, and in rural areas or small towns), especially during adolescence;
    5. are likely to be older and less well educated;
    6. are more likely to be religious, to attend church frequently, and to subscribe to a conservative religious ideology;
    7. are more likely to express traditional, restrictive attitudes about sex roles;
    8. are less permissive sexually or manifest more guilt or negativity about sexuality, although some researchers have not observed this pattern and others have reported a substantially reduced correlation with the effects of sex-role attitudes partialled out;
    9. are more likely to manifest high levels of authoritarianism and related personality characteristics.
    Sex differences in the direction and intensity of attitudes have been observed fairly consistently. It appears that heterosexuals tend to have more negative attitudes toward homosexuals of their own sex than of the opposite sex. . . .

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

And, if you know gay people, you will also note, that thier' gayness is pretty much all there is to them..

not putting them down as a whole.. but like different cultures (races) have different values.. those actions, and values are accepted or rejected..

My big problem with people that choose an alternative lifestyle.. and then are teachers, and tell my children what thier sexual preferences are.. well, i have a problem with that..

And yes, i have sat in a class, and when the teacher made a comment (off subject) about thier partner/boyfriend, i raised my hand and asked "Will this be on the test"?..

"You see, I don't care what your sexual preferences are, if you like to suck dicks and have sex in the butt that's your choice. I like to have sex with children in the 8-10 yr old range"....

Pause for effect..

The point is I don't care what you choose to do, nor do i accept or respect that which i have evaluated and rejected.. My values are my own, thus i leave you to your choices, you should leave me to my own...

***Disclaimer, these statements are to illustrate a point and do not represent the views of myself, or the sponsor.. ***
    Yeah, Freud probably wasn't the best example but I was simply getting across to some on the forum that the constant gay bashing, etc could stem from their own insecurities.

On the other hand, I do understand that some people simply don't like or approve of gays.

Personally, I could care less. The only thing I do not like is the public affection...that I could live without.

As for your last sentence: "leave me to my own", sounds like you took my post personally or something. Hope not...that wasn't the point.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member

Freud always came off as too one dimensional for me, but a lot of his work is great to read simply because of the thoughts it provokes.

Homophobia to me is just an obvious lack of understanding on the homophobe's part. If they actually understood what it is to be gay, they would have no reason to fear or hate homosexuals.

I wonder about the current metrosexual craze; do metrosexuals only exist in the US? Metrosexuals for those who do not know are basicly men who apear gay in superficial ways, but whose sexual orientation is not gay. Johan, do they exist in Sweden?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    lol homophobia.......I thot the world wouldve gotten over it by now

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    lol homophobia.......I thot the world wouldve gotten over it by now
    Agreed!!!

But, sadly that's not the case. As I've stated earlier, gay or not gay...whatever you choose. I just hate having to watch it while I'm drinking a coffee at the cafe...but I also hate it when some man and woman are also going at it next to me. I had that happen to me at a cafe recently. Some girl and guy were going at it and literally bumping my table while I was writing on my laptop. In Israel, you can ask politely for them to stop but you won't get a polite response...sucked for me

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Homophobia is just another type of racism. All racists want to bunch a group of people together, label them and denounce their significance in relation to their own group. Like I said, I know 3-400 gay men on a first name basis (THEIR first name, they all call me Doctor) and I find them to be just like everybody else in the sense that some are successful, others not. Some are promiscuous and flamboyant, others are monogamous and introverted and so forth. Yes, there are tendencies that tend to be exaggerated, but EVERY group can be stereotyped to some degree and it's never fair b/c there are always exceptions.

With that said, the promiscuity is a little scary. Just imagine, if women looked at sex THE EXACT same way we do. . . . there would be a LOT more humpin' going on.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Homophobia is just another type of racism. All racists want to bunch a group of people together, label them and denounce their significance in relation to their own group. Like I said, I know 3-400 gay men on a first name basis (THEIR first name, they all call me Doctor) and I find them to be just like everybody else in the sense that some are successful, others not. Some are promiscuous and flamboyant, others are monogamous and introverted and so forth. Yes, there are tendencies that tend to be exaggerated, but EVERY group can be stereotyped to some degree and it's never fair b/c there are always exceptions.

With that said, the promiscuity is a little scary. Just imagine, if women looked at sex THE EXACT same way we do. . . . there would be a LOT more humpin' going on.
    Now that is a correct statement..

Hey doc.. you practice in the atlanta area??

Rules

homophobes are fine...as long as they dont harass/harm gay people in neway...then they can be homophobes...its up to them....like its up for white men to hate black men...its their rite....but do 1 bad thing against them and I think they should be hanged(not just white racists...but all racists...from all races) I really do think that pleasure is the key to happiness and people should not deprive themselves from it simply cuz its not normal or blah blah blah u know?

homophobes are fine...as long as they dont harass/harm gay people in neway...then they can be homophobes...its up to them....like its up for white men to hate black men...its their rite....but do 1 bad thing against them and I think they should be hanged(not just white racists...but all racists...from all races) I really do think that pleasure is the key to happiness and people should not deprive themselves from it simply cuz its not normal or blah blah blah u know?
    not to change the subject..

but

have you ever known a black man to not be racist???

it's a learned behavior..

All racism is a learned behavior, it grows from learned experiences, or by having it drilled into your head..

"Racism will be dead and gone, only when a man looks at another man who is walking down the street and says.. there goes a man.. not a white man, black, red, or yellow.... but a man"

Rules

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Homophobia is a euphemistic term for "Straight" or "Normal Person" invented by Homo's who want to try to justify their life style and make themselves feel better by trying to cunfuse society.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Homophobia is a euphemistic term for "Straight" or "Normal Person" invented by Homo's who want to try to justify their life style and make themselves feel better by trying to cunfuse society.
    funny....for every lifestyle or belief...u will find a society who thinks its 100% wrong and a society who thinks its 100% normal

there is no such thing as normal...its relative...y the hell do u care neway if 2 women are ****ing or 2 guys r ****ing? how does that that affect u?? u getting nightmares???

AIZ
    The term itself may be used more by gays then by heteros but I don't think its just some euphemistic term for a hetero by a gay man for his own benefits. There is gay hatred by heteros, everyday, in every place around the world. Some guys, for whatever reason, simply do not know how to deal with it. Thus, it comes out in a very negative way. Homophobia, in whatever aspect, is real

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    funny....for every lifestyle or belief...u will find a society who thinks its 100% wrong and a society who thinks its 100% normal

there is no such thing as normal...its relative...y the hell do u care neway if 2 women are ****ing or 2 guys r ****ing? how does that that affect u?? u getting nightmares???
    It may be one major reason I do not want to bring a child into this society. The life style is not ok and I don't want my children to be forced to believe that it is.

It may be one major reason I do not want to bring a child into this society. The life style is not ok and I don't want my children to be forced to believe that it is.
    so u want thousands or millions of gay men to stop having sex just cuz u dont want ur child to think its ok?

ur funny dude

Wow.. i would consider the work "homo" along the same lines as calling someone a "Fag"

Rules

that's the joy and the problem with society..

You as a parent have the right to teach your child whatever you wish.. even if it is hate..

even if you teach your child to tie explosives to thier body, and kill others..

it's still your right..

Rules

what about "stool pusher"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information