Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589

    Question for you "Christians" and other types...

    So why do you all dislike "satanists" so much?

    They beleive the same fantasy you do, so you are both one in the same the way I look at it.

    You can both use your close-minded powers to preach the same hate, fear, and other miscellanious nonsense.


    Cant we all just get along ?

  2. #2
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    So why do you all dislike "satanists" so much?

    They beleive the same fantasy you do, so you are both one in the same the way I look at it.

    You can both use your close-minded powers to preach the same hate, fear, and other miscellanious nonsense.


    Cant we all just get along ?
    Let's see if I get this right:

    1. Your title: Christians and other "types"...other types of what? You mean traditional religion like Islam and Judaism or even Hinduism?

    2. "Believe the same fantasy": by saying fantasy do you mean a person who believes in G-d? If so, I don't think "fantasy" would be the correct term here.

    3. "Close-minded": who's close-minded? Who are you addressing here? Are you saying those that believe in G-d or religion are close-minded?

    4. "Can't we all just get along?": Umm, it's a bit tough when you address people lacking any form of sensitivity to people's belief as well as the pure lack of diplomatic skills.

    Try asking in a more professional and senstitive manner and maybe your final question "can't we all just get along" can actually carry some merit.

  3. #3
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    satanists doesnt belive in either satan or god.

  4. #4
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    its like st. people hating Bi/Gay people.....

    Satanists are not dangerous...other relegious ppl are

  5. #5
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    So why do you all dislike "satanists" so much?

    They beleive the same fantasy you do, so you are both one in the same the way I look at it.

    You can both use your close-minded powers to preach the same hate, fear, and other miscellanious nonsense.


    Cant we all just get along ?

    "and other types"

    "fantasy"

    "close-minded"

    ”miscellaneous nonsense”

    Please don’t tell me that you are very open minded or tolerant, I can tell that you aren’t by your post.

    You sound very like the people that you are trying to describe.

    Why all the anger?

  6. #6
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    probably is a satanist and got some shit from people with other relegious beliefs...been there....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    "and other types"

    "fantasy"

    "close-minded"

    ”miscellaneous nonsense”

    Please don’t tell me that you are very open minded or tolerant, I can tell that you aren’t by your post.

    You sound very like the people that you are trying to describe.

    Why all the anger?
    My friend you seem to be the one who is angry. I just put a question out their, I never said I was any better than any other person nor were my beliefs any less "closed" minded.

    If you are offended for some reason by the thread please share with us why... No need for you to get aggressive and try to paint me as intolerant.

    Peace

  8. #8
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    My friend you seem to be the one who is angry. I just put a question out their, I never said I was any better than any other person nor were my beliefs any less "closed" minded.

    If you are offended for some reason by the thread please share with us why... No need for you to get aggressive and try to paint me as intolerant.


    Actually I'm on the fence on this issue, not absolutely sure what I believe.

    It just seamed to me that your post was very loaded and I was thinking that you have had some bad experience with church going people and was venting.
    Last edited by Bigen12; 12-02-2005 at 06:39 AM.

  9. #9
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Dude if ur mad at a certain group of people like I was(and maybe still am) at muslims. u dont feel that ur doing nething wrong or being rude when u are....Dont vent out on the board....I used to do that...but I went down and beat up a couple of the muslim dudes who were annoying me...never felt better

  10. #10
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Wow, do you really think this? Well on behalf of all Christians I am very sorry you feel that you are hated. I am not being sarcastic at all.. I agree that this is probably the way things are portrayed and lived by so-called Christians (and other religious entities)

    I personally do not hate someone that worships Satan or a Mormon, or a Islam or whatever else (I am not trying to clump all those together as the same thing just no room to type them lall in)

    Let me take a step back to when Jesus walked the earth, now those that do not believe in God/Jesus/Bible can not answer this but those that do or at least those that read the bible and understand it let me ask this. When Jesus walked the earth did he hang with his boys and only hit the important "religious" neighborhoods? heck no, he visited the whores, thieves, murderers and others. Did he see people possessed by demons and walk the other way because he hated them? no way bro, he went up to them and interacted and made an impact on their lives.

    Now Jesus IS Christianity (Christ = Christianity) Did Christ make fun of these people and hate them? My final answer is No for $1,000,000..

    See the problem today is Christians and most if not all other "religious" people think they are better than the rest.. and we are not. We are sinful, hateful, ungrateful, greedy people but throw a Satan worshiper in the mix and WOW we are the best thing since sliced bread (and dBol ).. Is this right, heck no and guess what we will all be judged accordingly.

    I love you brother and I would do more for you than I would for my fellow brethren, why? because I do not have to worry about my brothers and sisters in Christ, if they are TRUE believers they have nothing to worry about and do not need a hand but those that are lost and need Jesus I am called to help and to get involved or when I stand at the judgment seat I will have to account for those that I could have helped but did not.

    If someone is a true Christ follower they will not judge, am I guilty of this sometimes? I sure am and I ask for forgiveness for it also because I am human like you and I am not better than you the only difference is I have a relationship with my savior which will last forever and i do not know where you will be and that is scary.

    Please when you get disrespected by someone calling themselves a Christian because of the lifestyle you live or the way you dress or whatever just realize that they have already received the only reward they will get, which is their own pat on their back which makes themselves feel good.


    I sure hope that came out right, Please I am not harping on anyone but those that have made you feel this way.


    Oldman

  11. #11
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Wow, do you really think this? Well on behalf of all Christians I am very sorry you feel that you are hated. I am not being sarcastic at all.. I agree that this is probably the way things are portrayed and lived by so-called Christians (and other religious entities)

    I personally do not hate someone that worships Satan or a Mormon, or a Islam or whatever else (I am not trying to clump all those together as the same thing just no room to type them lall in)

    Let me take a step back to when Jesus walked the earth, now those that do not believe in God/Jesus/Bible can not answer this but those that do or at least those that read the bible and understand it let me ask this. When Jesus walked the earth did he hang with his boys and only hit the important "religious" neighborhoods? heck no, he visited the whores, thieves, murderers and others. Did he see people possessed by demons and walk the other way because he hated them? no way bro, he went up to them and interacted and made an impact on their lives.

    Now Jesus IS Christianity (Christ = Christianity) Did Christ make fun of these people and hate them? My final answer is No for $1,000,000..

    See the problem today is Christians and most if not all other "religious" people think they are better than the rest.. and we are not. We are sinful, hateful, ungrateful, greedy people but throw a Satan worshiper in the mix and WOW we are the best thing since sliced bread (and dBol ).. Is this right, heck no and guess what we will all be judged accordingly.

    I love you brother and I would do more for you than I would for my fellow brethren, why? because I do not have to worry about my brothers and sisters in Christ, if they are TRUE believers they have nothing to worry about and do not need a hand but those that are lost and need Jesus I am called to help and to get involved or when I stand at the judgment seat I will have to account for those that I could have helped but did not.

    If someone is a true Christ follower they will not judge, am I guilty of this sometimes? I sure am and I ask for forgiveness for it also because I am human like you and I am not better than you the only difference is I have a relationship with my savior which will last forever and i do not know where you will be and that is scary.

    Please when you get disrespected by someone calling themselves a Christian because of the lifestyle you live or the way you dress or whatever just realize that they have already received the only reward they will get, which is their own pat on their back which makes themselves feel good.


    I sure hope that came out right, Please I am not harping on anyone but those that have made you feel this way.


    Oldman

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Wow, do you really think this? Well on behalf of all Christians I am very sorry you feel that you are hated. I am not being sarcastic at all.. I agree that this is probably the way things are portrayed and lived by so-called Christians (and other religious entities)

    I personally do not hate someone that worships Satan or a Mormon, or a Islam or whatever else (I am not trying to clump all those together as the same thing just no room to type them lall in)

    Let me take a step back to when Jesus walked the earth, now those that do not believe in God/Jesus/Bible can not answer this but those that do or at least those that read the bible and understand it let me ask this. When Jesus walked the earth did he hang with his boys and only hit the important "religious" neighborhoods? heck no, he visited the whores, thieves, murderers and others. Did he see people possessed by demons and walk the other way because he hated them? no way bro, he went up to them and interacted and made an impact on their lives.

    Now Jesus IS Christianity (Christ = Christianity) Did Christ make fun of these people and hate them? My final answer is No for $1,000,000..

    See the problem today is Christians and most if not all other "religious" people think they are better than the rest.. and we are not. We are sinful, hateful, ungrateful, greedy people but throw a Satan worshiper in the mix and WOW we are the best thing since sliced bread (and dBol ).. Is this right, heck no and guess what we will all be judged accordingly.

    I love you brother and I would do more for you than I would for my fellow brethren, why? because I do not have to worry about my brothers and sisters in Christ, if they are TRUE believers they have nothing to worry about and do not need a hand but those that are lost and need Jesus I am called to help and to get involved or when I stand at the judgment seat I will have to account for those that I could have helped but did not.

    If someone is a true Christ follower they will not judge, am I guilty of this sometimes? I sure am and I ask for forgiveness for it also because I am human like you and I am not better than you the only difference is I have a relationship with my savior which will last forever and i do not know where you will be and that is scary.

    Please when you get disrespected by someone calling themselves a Christian because of the lifestyle you live or the way you dress or whatever just realize that they have already received the only reward they will get, which is their own pat on their back which makes themselves feel good.


    I sure hope that came out right, Please I am not harping on anyone but those that have made you feel this way.


    Oldman

  13. #13
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Not sure what that means but thanks for the reply,

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Not sure what that means but thanks for the reply,
    Ditto

  15. #15
    max2extreme's Avatar
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,982
    i was just gonna say "i dont hate you or any other person because you have a different view, or for any reason really"... but yea, oldman wrote it out fully and thoroughly. good post, my thoughts exactly!!

  16. #16
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums

    Bro,

    You asked a question, and received a very well thought out response by oldman, and chose to mock that response with the picture above.

    If your only purpose in posting in the Political Religion and War form is to incite other members I suggest you not post here, or your time at AR will be very short.

    Bigen12

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Rehab
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Bro,

    You asked a question, and received a very well thought out response by oldman, and chose to mock that response with the picture above.

    If your only purpose in posting in the Political Religion and War form is to incite other members I suggest you not post here, or your time at AR will be very short.

    Bigen12
    The thread had nothing to do about me or my personal feelings!

    oldman made his comments personal and addressed the thread as if I was a Satanist ( I am not and never said I was) .........I do not see this as a well thought out response, I see his comments as offensive and off topic.

    You are entitled to your opinion, but I have done nothing on this thread that deserves banning or the threat of it.

  18. #18
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    The thread had nothing to do about me or my personal feelings!

    oldman made his comments personal and addressed the thread as if I was a Satanist ( I am not and never said I was) .........I do not see this as a well thought out response, I see his comments as offensive and off topic.

    You are entitled to your opinion, but I have done nothing on this thread that deserves banning or the threat of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    So why do you all dislike "satanists" so much?

    They beleive the same fantasy you do, so you are both one in the same the way I look at it.

    You can both use your close-minded powers to preach the same hate, fear, and other miscellanious nonsense.


    Cant we all just get along ?
    Here you ask why Christians hate Satanist.

    Then went on to describe the Christian Religion as a Fantasy, and close-minded.


    Oldman answered your post very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    See the problem today is Christians and most if not all other "religious" people think they are better than the rest.. and we are not. We are sinful, hateful, ungrateful, greedy people but throw a Satan worshiper in the mix and WOW we are the best thing since sliced bread (and dBol).. Is this right, heck no and guess what we will all be judged accordingly.

    Forum Rules, Read Before Posting!

    Again this is not the lounge, and incitement of other members is not allowed and will be handled swiftly.


    Bigen12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •