Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Question for you "Christians" and other types...

So why do you all dislike "satanists" so much?

They beleive the same fantasy you do, so you are both one in the same the way I look at it.

You can both use your close-minded powers to preach the same hate, fear, and other miscellanious nonsense.

Cant we all just get along ?

AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums

They beleive the same fantasy you do, so you are both one in the same the way I look at it.

You can both use your close-minded powers to preach the same hate, fear, and other miscellanious nonsense.

Let's see if I get this right:

1. Your title: Christians and other "types"...other types of what? You mean traditional religion like Islam and Judaism or even Hinduism?

2. "Believe the same fantasy": by saying fantasy do you mean a person who believes in G-d? If so, I don't think "fantasy" would be the correct term here.

3. "Close-minded": who's close-minded? Who are you addressing here? Are you saying those that believe in G-d or religion are close-minded?

4. "Can't we all just get along?": Umm, it's a bit tough when you address people lacking any form of sensitivity to people's belief as well as the pure lack of diplomatic skills.

Try asking in a more professional and senstitive manner and maybe your final question "can't we all just get along" can actually carry some merit.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    satanists doesnt belive in either satan or god.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    its like st. people hating Bi/Gay people.....

Satanists are not dangerous...other relegious ppl are

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

"and other types"

"fantasy"

"close-minded"

”miscellaneous nonsense”

Please don’t tell me that you are very open minded or tolerant, I can tell that you aren’t by your post.

You sound very like the people that you are trying to describe.

Why all the anger?

probably is a satanist and got some shit from people with other relegious beliefs...been there....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    "and other types"

"fantasy"

"close-minded"

”miscellaneous nonsense”

Please don’t tell me that you are very open minded or tolerant, I can tell that you aren’t by your post.

You sound very like the people that you are trying to describe.

Why all the anger?
    My friend you seem to be the one who is angry. I just put a question out their, I never said I was any better than any other person nor were my beliefs any less "closed" minded.

If you are offended for some reason by the thread please share with us why... No need for you to get aggressive and try to paint me as intolerant.

Peace

My friend you seem to be the one who is angry. I just put a question out their, I never said I was any better than any other person nor were my beliefs any less "closed" minded.

If you are offended for some reason by the thread please share with us why... No need for you to get aggressive and try to paint me as intolerant.

Actually I'm on the fence on this issue, not absolutely sure what I believe.

It just seamed to me that your post was very loaded and I was thinking that you have had some bad experience with church going people and was venting.
    Last edited by Bigen12; 12-02-2005 at 06:39 AM.

Dude if ur mad at a certain group of people like I was(and maybe still am) at muslims. u dont feel that ur doing nething wrong or being rude when u are....Dont vent out on the board....I used to do that...but I went down and beat up a couple of the muslim dudes who were annoying me...never felt better

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, do you really think this? Well on behalf of all Christians I am very sorry you feel that you are hated. I am not being sarcastic at all.. I agree that this is probably the way things are portrayed and lived by so-called Christians (and other religious entities)

I personally do not hate someone that worships Satan or a Mormon, or a Islam or whatever else (I am not trying to clump all those together as the same thing just no room to type them lall in)

Let me take a step back to when Jesus walked the earth, now those that do not believe in God/Jesus/Bible can not answer this but those that do or at least those that read the bible and understand it let me ask this. When Jesus walked the earth did he hang with his boys and only hit the important "religious" neighborhoods? heck no, he visited the whores, thieves, murderers and others. Did he see people possessed by demons and walk the other way because he hated them? no way bro, he went up to them and interacted and made an impact on their lives.

Now Jesus IS Christianity (Christ = Christianity) Did Christ make fun of these people and hate them? My final answer is No for $1,000,000..

See the problem today is Christians and most if not all other "religious" people think they are better than the rest.. and we are not. We are sinful, hateful, ungrateful, greedy people but throw a Satan worshiper in the mix and WOW we are the best thing since sliced bread (and dBol ).. Is this right, heck no and guess what we will all be judged accordingly.

I love you brother and I would do more for you than I would for my fellow brethren, why? because I do not have to worry about my brothers and sisters in Christ, if they are TRUE believers they have nothing to worry about and do not need a hand but those that are lost and need Jesus I am called to help and to get involved or when I stand at the judgment seat I will have to account for those that I could have helped but did not.

If someone is a true Christ follower they will not judge, am I guilty of this sometimes? I sure am and I ask for forgiveness for it also because I am human like you and I am not better than you the only difference is I have a relationship with my savior which will last forever and i do not know where you will be and that is scary.

Please when you get disrespected by someone calling themselves a Christian because of the lifestyle you live or the way you dress or whatever just realize that they have already received the only reward they will get, which is their own pat on their back which makes themselves feel good.

I sure hope that came out right, Please I am not harping on anyone but those that have made you feel this way.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Wow, do you really think this? Well on behalf of all Christians I am very sorry you feel that you are hated. I am not being sarcastic at all.. I agree that this is probably the way things are portrayed and lived by so-called Christians (and other religious entities)

I personally do not hate someone that worships Satan or a Mormon, or a Islam or whatever else (I am not trying to clump all those together as the same thing just no room to type them lall in)

Let me take a step back to when Jesus walked the earth, now those that do not believe in God/Jesus/Bible can not answer this but those that do or at least those that read the bible and understand it let me ask this. When Jesus walked the earth did he hang with his boys and only hit the important "religious" neighborhoods? heck no, he visited the whores, thieves, murderers and others. Did he see people possessed by demons and walk the other way because he hated them? no way bro, he went up to them and interacted and made an impact on their lives.

Now Jesus IS Christianity (Christ = Christianity) Did Christ make fun of these people and hate them? My final answer is No for $1,000,000..

See the problem today is Christians and most if not all other "religious" people think they are better than the rest.. and we are not. We are sinful, hateful, ungrateful, greedy people but throw a Satan worshiper in the mix and WOW we are the best thing since sliced bread (and dBol ).. Is this right, heck no and guess what we will all be judged accordingly.

I love you brother and I would do more for you than I would for my fellow brethren, why? because I do not have to worry about my brothers and sisters in Christ, if they are TRUE believers they have nothing to worry about and do not need a hand but those that are lost and need Jesus I am called to help and to get involved or when I stand at the judgment seat I will have to account for those that I could have helped but did not.

If someone is a true Christ follower they will not judge, am I guilty of this sometimes? I sure am and I ask for forgiveness for it also because I am human like you and I am not better than you the only difference is I have a relationship with my savior which will last forever and i do not know where you will be and that is scary.

Please when you get disrespected by someone calling themselves a Christian because of the lifestyle you live or the way you dress or whatever just realize that they have already received the only reward they will get, which is their own pat on their back which makes themselves feel good.

I sure hope that came out right, Please I am not harping on anyone but those that have made you feel this way.

Oldman

Oldman

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure what that means but thanks for the reply,

Not sure what that means but thanks for the reply,
    Ditto

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i was just gonna say "i dont hate you or any other person because you have a different view, or for any reason really"... but yea, oldman wrote it out fully and thoroughly. good post, my thoughts exactly!!

Bro,

You asked a question, and received a very well thought out response by oldman, and chose to mock that response with the picture above.

If your only purpose in posting in the Political Religion and War form is to incite other members I suggest you not post here, or your time at AR will be very short.

Bigen12

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Bro,

You asked a question, and received a very well thought out response by oldman, and chose to mock that response with the picture above.

If your only purpose in posting in the Political Religion and War form is to incite other members I suggest you not post here, or your time at AR will be very short.

Bigen12
    The thread had nothing to do about me or my personal feelings!

oldman made his comments personal and addressed the thread as if I was a Satanist ( I am not and never said I was) .........I do not see this as a well thought out response, I see his comments as offensive and off topic.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I have done nothing on this thread that deserves banning or the threat of it.

The thread had nothing to do about me or my personal feelings!

oldman made his comments personal and addressed the thread as if I was a Satanist ( I am not and never said I was) .........I do not see this as a well thought out response, I see his comments as offensive and off topic.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I have done nothing on this thread that deserves banning or the threat of it.

Here you ask why Christians hate Satanist.

Then went on to describe the Christian Religion as a Fantasy, and close-minded.

Oldman answered your post very well.

See the problem today is Christians and most if not all other "religious" people think they are better than the rest.. and we are not. We are sinful, hateful, ungrateful, greedy people but throw a Satan worshiper in the mix and WOW we are the best thing since sliced bread (and dBol).. Is this right, heck no and guess what we will all be judged accordingly.

Forum Rules, Read Before Posting!

Again this is not the lounge, and incitement of other members is not allowed and will be handled swiftly.

Bigen12

Thread Information