Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member

Homicide Bomber: AGAIN

I was just there with my wife having coffee last night. These people disgust me.

At least five killed in suicide bombing at Netanya mall

At least five people were killed and more than 50 others were wounded Monday when a suicide bomber blew himself up at around 11:30 A.M. at the entrance to Hasharon shopping mall in Netanya.

Islamic Jihad said that it had carried out the attack. An earlier claim in the name of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades was swiftly denied by the Fatah-linked group.

Hezbollah's television station, Al-Manar, said the Islamic Jihad's military arm, the Jerusalem Brigades, made the claim in a telephone call to the station.

A video released by Islamic Jihad showed the bomber posing with a grenade launcher and an assault rifle.

The group has carried out all four previous suicide bombings carried out since a joint cease-fire declaration last February. It has said it reserves the right to retaliate for any perceived Israeli violations.

"A suicide bomber who tried to enter Hasharon mall in Netanya was spotted by passersby after he raised their
    suspicions," said Avi Sasson, deputy police chief in the area.

"Two policemen at the scene pulled out their guns and ordered him to halt and to take his hands out of his pockets. At that stage, he blew himself up," he said.

An eye-witness said that he spotted a man walking "like a robot" to the mall. He said that another woman who saw him shouted to the security guards at entrance to the shopping center: "Suicide bomber, suicide bomber!"

The guards stopped the man and pushed him up against the wall, and nearby police officers rushed to help. At that point, the bomber detonated the explosives he had in his bag. One of the security guards was killed and the the policemen were wounded.

Ami Klein, a lawyer who witnessed the explosion from a nearby courthouse, told Israel Radio that the bomber reached the entrance to the mall but wasn't able to enter.

"The boom shook the entire courthouse," he said.

"There was a boom and there was a flash. Seconds later, people were lying on the ground, some wounded and some dead," Yisrael Klein told Channel 2 television.

A witness who identified himself as Michael said he saw three people lying on the ground.

"There was one who I thought was maybe still alive. There was a big pool of blood. I checked the pulse in her neck and concluded she was dead," said Michael, who said he served as a medic in the army.

Windows by the entrance to the mall were shattered, and what appeared to be blood stained the wall and a large fashion poster.

"The fact that the security guard and policemen managed to identify the bomber meant that they prevented a major disaster," said Israel Police Commander Moshe Karadi.

"The city of Netanya is located on the seam line... and this is the third time that bombers have succeeded in carrying out an attack there," he said.

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I was just there with my wife having coffee last night. These people disgust me.

At least five killed in suicide bombing at Netanya mall

At least five people were killed and more than 50 others were wounded Monday when a suicide bomber blew himself up at around 11:30 A.M. at the entrance to Hasharon shopping mall in Netanya.

Islamic Jihad said that it had carried out the attack. An earlier claim in the name of the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades was swiftly denied by the Fatah-linked group.

Hezbollah's television station, Al-Manar, said the Islamic Jihad's military arm, the Jerusalem Brigades, made the claim in a telephone call to the station.

A video released by Islamic Jihad showed the bomber posing with a grenade launcher and an assault rifle.

The group has carried out all four previous suicide bombings carried out since a joint cease-fire declaration last February. It has said it reserves the right to retaliate for any perceived Israeli violations.

"A suicide bomber who tried to enter Hasharon mall in Netanya was spotted by passersby after he raised their
    suspicions," said Avi Sasson, deputy police chief in the area.

"Two policemen at the scene pulled out their guns and ordered him to halt and to take his hands out of his pockets. At that stage, he blew himself up," he said.

An eye-witness said that he spotted a man walking "like a robot" to the mall. He said that another woman who saw him shouted to the security guards at entrance to the shopping center: "Suicide bomber, suicide bomber!"

The guards stopped the man and pushed him up against the wall, and nearby police officers rushed to help. At that point, the bomber detonated the explosives he had in his bag. One of the security guards was killed and the the policemen were wounded.

Ami Klein, a lawyer who witnessed the explosion from a nearby courthouse, told Israel Radio that the bomber reached the entrance to the mall but wasn't able to enter.

"The boom shook the entire courthouse," he said.

"There was a boom and there was a flash. Seconds later, people were lying on the ground, some wounded and some dead," Yisrael Klein told Channel 2 television.

A witness who identified himself as Michael said he saw three people lying on the ground.

"There was one who I thought was maybe still alive. There was a big pool of blood. I checked the pulse in her neck and concluded she was dead," said Michael, who said he served as a medic in the army.

Windows by the entrance to the mall were shattered, and what appeared to be blood stained the wall and a large fashion poster.

"The fact that the security guard and policemen managed to identify the bomber meant that they prevented a major disaster," said Israel Police Commander Moshe Karadi.

"The city of Netanya is located on the seam line... and this is the third time that bombers have succeeded in carrying out an attack there," he said.

I came here now to look for a message from you regarding this. That was my way of checking on you.

Thank God you're ok.

AIZ
    Netanya, specifically the mall, is used to it. It's terrible what happened to the security guards but they did prevent this animal from getting inside.

Netanya, specifically the mall, is used to it. It's terrible what happened to the security guards but they did prevent this animal from getting inside.

I'm just wondering how many foreigners who work as bouncers or as security guards in their country, will be willing to take a similar job in Israel...

I just read that the security guard pulled the bomber towards the road (away from the mall) and then when two cops arrived he blew himself up. The bravery of those security guards amazes me every time. From my experience, twice in my life I was convinced there was a suicide bomer on a bus I was riding. Both times were a few years ago, when bombings were a rutine thing. One time the guy sat next to me. I froze. A few minutes later I had the nerve to turn to him and ask him a question, just to hear his accent. He was Russian and I relaxed. The second time the guy in the seat before me had a very suspecious body language, plus his cloths didn't look like he was local. I froze again. The guts it takes to spot a bomber, to go to him, confront him and physically battle him, knowing death is pretty certain...Unbelievable...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I'm just wondering how many foreigners who work as bouncers or as security guards in their country, will be willing to take a similar job in Israel...

No Thank You.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Wouldn't bother me in the least.

'If your born to hang you won't drown!.'

AIZ
    I just read that the security guard pulled the bomber towards the road (away from the mall) and then when two cops arrived he blew himself up. The bravery of those security guards amazes me every time. From my experience, twice in my life I was convinced there was a suicide bomer on a bus I was riding. Both times were a few years ago, when bombings were a rutine thing. One time the guy sat next to me. I froze. A few minutes later I had the nerve to turn to him and ask him a question, just to hear his accent. He was Russian and I relaxed. The second time the guy in the seat before me had a very suspecious body language, plus his cloths didn't look like he was local. I froze again. The guts it takes to spot a bomber, to go to him, confront him and physically battle him, knowing death is pretty certain...Unbelievable...
    I was in the main market in Jerusalem in '98 when 2 schmucks tried to blow their car up in the middle of a crowd on Friday before the Sabbath. The car broke down so these dumb asses tried to push the car into the market place. People recognized that something wasn't right. Everyone moved and then the car blew up...killing the two geniuses. I was there, though. Damn blast scared the hell out of me.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    And around and around we go.

Israel kills civilians, Palestinians kills civilians. Neverending circle.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I can never understand how someone can have such a urge to kill others that they are willing to die just to cause as much damage as possible.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I can never understand how someone can have such a urge to kill others that they are willing to die just to cause as much damage as possible.
    Its the ultimate ideological cult. It doesn't represent Islam b/c suicide is forbidden in Islam. The cult is the source, the brainwashing from an early age is the key, and their goal: to inflict as much chaos, maiming, and murder as possible. The newest additions to these human bombs are that they are injecting themselves with HIV as well as Hepatitus B. When they detonate themselves, the blood goes everywhere. And I thought the additional nails and bombs were the worst. Now they're using biological warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Its pretty easy to have that urge when you lived in those conditions. There is so much anger and thirst for revenge, that there are alot of people that are able and willing to do this. In Chechnya the conditions are so bad, that everyone especially the youth consider it. Now that I live in the US, I would never be able to do such a thing, although the anger and revenge motive is still there.

You cant compare the mentality of a person living in a free society to a person living under a foreign occupation.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Its the ultimate ideological cult. It doesn't represent Islam b/c suicide is forbidden in Islam. The cult is the source, the brainwashing from an early age is the key, and their goal: to inflict as much chaos, maiming, and murder as possible. The newest additions to these human bombs are that they are injecting themselves with HIV as well as Hepatitus B. When they detonate themselves, the blood goes everywhere. And I thought the additional nails and bombs were the worst. Now they're using biological warfare.
    That is sickening. There is no other way to describe it....

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Its pretty easy to have that urge when you lived in those conditions. There is so much anger and thirst for revenge, that there are alot of people that are able and willing to do this. In Chechnya the conditions are so bad, that everyone especially the youth consider it. Now that I live in the US, I would never be able to do such a thing, although the anger and revenge motive is still there.

You cant compare the mentality of a person living in a free society to a person living under a foreign occupation.
    yes you are right. But it is still death. Going to arms against a occupant I can understand. But blowing yourself up...How can they abandon ALL hope for a better life??

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    they will go an eye for an eye until everyone is blind

Seriously buddy, and you know where my support lies but I'd love to see evidence of this. PM me some info if you want. This is really something which has taken me totally by surprise. But is almost unbelievable.

If its true, I'm totally lost for words.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    they will go an eye for an eye until everyone is blind
    Nice observation Ghandi.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    But is almost unbelievable.
    Go with your instinct, dont belive it.

AIZ

Just keep in mind that over 90% of Palestinians live under Palestinian Authority control...not Israeli!!! I do agree that conditions are bad in the territories but you have never mentioned the unbelievable corruptness in the PA...that is a DIRECT factor in Palestinian suffering...not just "the occupation"!!

I'm inclined not to.

AIZ
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'm inclined not to.
    Suit yourself but check your PM

AIZ

Right, because that would go beyond the horrifics of homicide bombings using nails and bolts that fly like bullets. THe Palestinian terrorists wouldn't stoop to that level of inhumanity, would they?

Right, because that would go beyond the horrifics of homicide bombings using nails and bolts that fly like bullets. THe Palestinian terrorists wouldn't stoop to that level of inhumanity, would they?
    No, because they dont have the capability.

AIZ
    No, because they dont have the capability.
    Palestinians with HIV/AIDS and/or Hepatitus B are specifically chosen for bombings. They use their diseases as biological warfare. That's what it is. Just like they use rat poison on their nails and bolts to speed up the death process while someone there is lying on the floor bleeding out. The rat poison ensures death.

This is something completely new to me, and a very frightening thought.

Live human biological weapons!.

Palestinians with HIV/AIDS and/or Hepatitus B are specifically chosen for bombings. They use their diseases as biological warfare. That's what it is. Just like they use rat poison on their nails and bolts to speed up the death process while someone there is lying on the floor bleeding out. The rat poison ensures death.
    Do you have a source of any incident in which a suicide bombe had HIV/AIDS? I highly doubt it.

Rat Poison is not a biological weapon. Please.

AIZ
    Do you have a source of any incident in which a suicide bombe had HIV/AIDS? I highly doubt it.

Rat Poison is not a biological weapon. Please.
    I have moved this answer into a new thread
    Last edited by AIZ; 12-06-2005 at 12:04 AM.

AIZ
    And around and around we go.

Israel kills civilians, Palestinians kills civilians. Neverending circle.
    IDF opts for targeted killing over large-scale W. Bank operation

The IDF will continue its recent pinpointed operations against terrorist elements, based on intelligence information, sources said on Tuesday.

This activity, which has been ongoing for the past few months in Jenin and Tul Karm, will now be expanded to the surrounding villages. In addition, targeted killings of Islamic Jihad figures are also expected in the coming days.

"In the past, on the day after an attack the IDF would make a powerful move to show its strength," the sources said. "Today, the response the IDF chooses is measured, professional and not populist.

"Today we are, in any case, in the midst of a very intensive operation against the Islamic Jihad infrastructure in the northern West Bank, so the military response will be to increase the forces and the volume of activity against various targets."

Forces will also be working to locate and arrest additional wanted men and to uncover explosives laboratories and bombs.

Thread Information