Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093

    Human Bodies as Biological/Chemical Warfare

    This was posted under another thread but I thought it would be more useful to post it as a separate thread.

    We all know that Palestinian homicide bombers pack their explosives with as much shrapnel as possible; the more nuts and bolts, the more deaths and injuries. After all, when a bomb is detonated, the nails, hundred of them, fly through the air in the same manner bullets do.

    However, there is a little known fact. There are documented cases, by doctors, medical journals, and the like, that bombers infected with HIV and Hepatitis B (a severe form of viral hepatitis transmitted in infected blood, causing fever, debility, and jaundice.)

    Biological: HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B
    Chemical: Strychtnine (Rat Poison)

    These bombers have become, in essence, biological bombs.

    Here are some quotes from medical reports, doctors at emergency rooms, and others.

    Now, to be fair to the subject, there is no solid proof that these bombers were injected by their handlers before they were dispatched. Rather, it is believed that those with these diseases volunteer for the operation. Either way, if the bombers are aware of their physical situation, it is still categorized as biological warfare.

    In some cases, the fear was only a rumor. In other cases, the rumors were true. There have been hundreds of homicide bombings and only a few that have been infected. Those that were infected did cause Israeli civilians to be become infected themselves. Again, to be fair, the number of cases are low.

    1."Terrorists try everything possible to maximize deaths, even sometimes reportedly soaking the nails they use in their antipersonnel bombs in rat poison to prevent coagulation of blood. Recently, Israeli doctors expressed concern that the blood of some of the suicide bombers, which splatters all over the scene and is touched by medical personnel, as well as their bones, which penetrate the bodies of the victims, might contain hepatitis or the AIDS virus, raising the fear that terrorist leaders could be turning suicide bombers into biological warfare carriers either by injecting them or selecting carriers as suicide bombers. The first such case was documented in the July 2002 issue of the Israel Medical Association Journal. (italics added)"

    2. Blood-borne pathogens can be delivered. Suicide bombers infected with hepatitis and HIV can create a "hazmat" incident by spreading disease to targeted personnel. Bone fragments and blood-covered bolts and nails may directly transmit pathogens from the bomber to nearby victims. While this is less commonly used and of questionable utility, some Palestinian terrorist groups have used infected bombers. This is from a US Army essay collection on suicide bombings

    3. In the past 21 months of Israeli-Palestinian fighting, Palestinians have carried out 70 suicide bombings, killing more than 240 Israelis and injuring hundreds. Last year, a blood test revealed that a Palestinian suicide bomber who blew himself up outside a Tel Aviv disco, killing 22 young Israelis, had Hepatitis B . Since then, those injured in bombing attacks have been vaccinated against the disease. This is from an AP report

    4. Suicide bombers have also coated bolts and nails with rat poison (an anticoagulant) to cause additional bleeding in the victims. While these tactics are not commonly used and of questionable utility, some Palestinian terrorist groups have used both infected bombers and rat poison additives This is from the IACP organization

    5. In their war against Israel, Palestinian terrorists have devised original, innovative ways of killing people that have not been widely reported.

    "We see here things you don't usually see in civilian hospitals," observed Dr. Avi Rivkind, director of the trauma unit at Hadassah University Hospital in Jerusalem.

    For example, he said that nails, ball bearings and other penetrating objects carried by suicide bombers had on occasion been laced with rat poison, which promotes internal bleeding in those wounded victims who are not killed immediately.

    6. Another novel development is the role of communicable disease in terrorist attacks. Several Palestinian suicide bombers were found to be positive for Hepatitis B, according to Dr. Stein. As a result, all survivors of such attacks who are admitted to the trauma ward are now routinely vaccinated against Hepatitis B, he said.

    In one case, tissue pathology studies conducted several weeks after a terrorist attack revealed that a terrorist was HIV positive. "We haven't figured out what to do about that," Dr. Stein said on June 4.

    A Palestinian suicide bomber who struck June 17 was HIV positive, according to al Jazeera, the Qatar-based Arabic news channel. The al Jazeera report, noted by the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz, was not mentioned in U.S. coverage of the incident.

    "We are against armed attacks that target Israeli civilians, because they did not benefit our political efforts," said Palestinian intelligence chief Maj. Gen. Amin al-Hindi.

  2. #2
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    wow who that theyd be smart...even tho i hate em....u gotta hand it to em...they did a damn good job....when are they(police&soldiers) toughen up and start dealing with em appropriatly ?!?!?

  3. #3
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    wow who that theyd be smart...even tho i hate em....u gotta hand it to em...they did a damn good job....when are they(police&soldiers) toughen up and start dealing with em appropriatly ?!?!?
    We can't just carpet bomb the area, bro. Checkpoints get the world in an uproar, which is strange to me considering that in Darfur, Sudan there are 300,000 dead but where's the outrage? We're doing the best we can...you'd be surprised how many bombers are stopped daily at those checkpoints. If you have suggestions I'd like to hear them

  4. #4
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    We can't just carpet bomb the area, bro. Checkpoints get the world in an uproar, which is strange to me considering that in Darfur, Sudan there are 300,000 dead but where's the outrage? We're doing the best we can...you'd be surprised how many bombers are stopped daily at those checkpoints. If you have suggestions I'd like to hear them
    Wut do u suggest you do? talk sense into them

    Other than carpet bomb the whole goddamn area save tons of $$ ,lives and hassle...the only drawbacks being cleaning the bodies and the negative media coverage i think its worth it...neway back to reality...

    -increase security at borders to make sure there are no weapons brought in

    -random searches in houses and factories which could be suspected in making guns or bombs or homemade weapons using trained dogs IR rays to detect all that shit

    -increase the number of spies among them to find out the places , people and future operations

    -Increase the budget for anti-terrorism

    -Give the field agents more power and freedom

    This is all i can think of rite..be back with more

    -

  5. #5
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    increase security at borders to make sure there are no weapons brought in
    Already done

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    random searches in houses and factories which could be suspected in making guns or bombs or homemade weapons using trained dogs IR rays to detect all that shit
    Already done

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    increase the number of spies among them to find out the places , people and future operations
    Already done

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Increase the budget for anti-terrorism
    Already done

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Give the field agents more power and freedom
    Already done

    POINT: No matter what kind of military, intelligence, security measures...there is always going to be that one bomber who makes it through.

  6. #6
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Sorry theyre not doing a good job @ all...you guys have a draft rite?? I mean i know this is gonna sound cliche'...But If i were in charge Id be Hated by the media and the arab world but Id get the fvking job done

  7. #7
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Sorry theyre not doing a good job @ all...you guys have a draft rite?? I mean i know this is gonna sound cliche'...But If i were in charge Id be Hated by the media and the arab world but Id get the fvking job done

    I can understand where you are coming from. However, it is known that Israel has some of the best intel agencies and methods around. Remember, its easy to go to war, hard to keep the peace. If we wanted to, we could rid the Palestinians from our view in a few hours. That's not our goal. Again, all it takes is one bomber (sometimes dressed as a soldier, a religious Jew, etc)...very difficult job to stop 1 out of 4 million or so Palestinians.

  8. #8
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Lets hope terrorist nevers gets there hands on more dangerous diseases. Imagine a suicide bomber with marburg or ebola.

  9. #9
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    A Palestinian suicide bomber who struck June 17 was HIV positive, according to al Jazeera, the Qatar-based Arabic news channel. The al Jazeera report, noted by the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz, was not mentioned in U.S. coverage of the incident.
    I still call on this one.

    I tried to search for a link and couldnt find anything.

    Rat Poison is not a Chemical weapon.

  10. #10
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

    Rat Poison is not a Chemical weapon.
    If its used as a weapon or the component of weapon, its a chemical weapon.

  11. #11
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I still call on this one.

    I tried to search for a link and couldnt find anything.

    Rat Poison is not a Chemical weapon.

    if rat poison is used in that manner I would consider it a chemical weapon.

  12. #12
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I still call on this one.

    I tried to search for a link and couldnt find anything.

    Rat Poison is not a Chemical weapon.
    Does that mean I pulled this information out of my magic hat?

  13. #13
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    If its used as a weapon or the component of weapon, its a chemical weapon.
    Yet you said White Phosphorus is not a Chemical weapon, in the thread linked below.

    But Rat Poison is?

    U.S admits using chemical weapons in Iraq.

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Does that mean I pulled this information out of my magic hat?
    Find me this story of an HIV infected suicide bomber, from Al Jazerra, or ANY other source. Even a name of the bomber is good.

  15. #15
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Yet you said White Phosphorus is not a Chemical weapon, in the thread linked below.

    But Rat Poison is?

    U.S admits using chemical weapons in Iraq.
    What do you call rat poison when it is used as a weapon? How would you classify it?

  16. #16
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Find me this story of an HIV infected suicide bomber, from Al Jazerra, or ANY other source. Even a name of the bomber is good.
    I will keep waiting for this.

  17. #17
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I will keep waiting for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Even a name of the bomber is good.
    I've heard of several.....


    M'Balz Es-Hari

    Hous Bin Pharteen and his son I-Bin Pharteen

    Last but not least

    I-Zheet M'Drurz

    Last edited by Bigen12; 12-07-2005 at 01:18 PM.

  18. #18
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I've heard of several.....


    M'Balz Es-Hari

    Hous Bin Pharteen and his son I-Bin Pharteen

    Last but not least

    I-Zheet M'Drurz


    is that hebrew ???

  19. #19
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Find me this story of an HIV infected suicide bomber, from Al Jazerra, or ANY other source. Even a name of the bomber is good.
    I found it by doing some research for a paper...I'm sure you are very capable.

  20. #20
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I found it by doing some research for a paper...I'm sure you are very capable.


    I tried for a long time, couldnt find it. Admit it, you cant find it either, if you had been able to find it, you would have posted it. Stops spreading false rumors.

  21. #21
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Stops spreading false rumors.
    Why would I ever spread such awful news if it wasn't true?

    C, where are my quotes from? If you read the whole thing you might have seen key sentences and key words: "The first such case was documented in the July 2002 issue of the Israel Medical Association Journal", IACP Organization, The Associated Press.

    Search and ye shall find.

  22. #22
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Why would I ever spread such awful news if it wasn't true?

    C, where are my quotes from? If you read the whole thing you might have seen key sentences and key words: "The first such case was documented in the July 2002 issue of the Israel Medical Association Journal", IACP Organization, The Associated Press.

    Search and ye shall find.
    Link me to that site then.

    I searched Al Jazerra for this

    A Palestinian suicide bomber who struck June 17 was HIV positive
    I searched the whole web for this.

    Its a lie, and never happened, unless you show me ONE link that proves the bomber's name and if he was HIV positive.

  23. #23
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Link me to that site then.

    I searched Al Jazerra for this



    I searched the whole web for this.

    Its a lie, and never happened, unless you show me ONE link that proves the bomber's name and if he was HIV positive.
    I just realized that you are focusing on HIV. I take it you have accepted the truths about Hepititus B, Rat Poison, as biological/chemical weapons?

  24. #24
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Rat poison is NOT a chemical or biological weapon. There is a list of Chemical and Biological weapons provided by the UN and Strychtnine is not in any of those lists.

    Secondly hepatitis rates are high in the Palestinian territories owing to poor health and sanitary conditions. If the contamination had been intentional, it would have constituted a flawed attempt at bioterrorism because exposure to hepatitis B is easily treatable.

    http://www.thebulletin.org/article.p...chollmeyer_016

    HIV on the other hand is not that common. So I question its authencity. And I will still say its false and a lie, till I see a source that shows its truth.

  25. #25
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Link me to that site then.

    I searched Al Jazerra for this



    I searched the whole web for this.

    Its a lie, and never happened, unless you show me ONE link that proves the bomber's name and if he was HIV positive.
    C, names of suicide bombers, it is known to researchers, are not always easy to obtain. However, ...here is an excerpt from http://www.army.mil/professionalwrit...05/4_05_3.html

    "Blood-borne pathogens can be delivered. Suicide bombers infected with hepatitis and HIV can create a "hazmat" incident by spreading disease to targeted personnel. Bone fragments and blood-covered bolts and nails may directly transmit pathogens from the bomber to nearby victims. While this is less commonly used and of questionable utility, some Palestinian terrorist groups have used infected bombers."


    Now, let it go already

  26. #26
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Again you are switching the topic. You havent provided ONE link of a suicide bomber that had HIV, not even provided his name. If it was seen on Al Jazerra there must be a way to find this bomber and if he was infected with HIV or not.

    And as I said Hepatitis rates are high in Palestine, so if a bomber has Hepatitis doesnt mean it was intentional.

    Back up your accusations, because right now you arent backing anything up, and its all false progaganda.

  27. #27
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Again you are switching the topic. You havent provided ONE link of a suicide bomber that had HIV, not even provided his name. If it was seen on Al Jazerra there must be a way to find this bomber and if he was infected with HIV or not.
    Look at the post above, genius.

    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    And as I said Hepatitis rates are high in Palestine, so if a bomber has Hepatitis doesnt mean it was intentional.
    Read my post where I was sensitive to the topic and specifically stated that

    "Now, to be fair to the subject, there is no solid proof that these bombers were injected by their handlers before they were dispatched. Rather, it is believed that those with these diseases volunteer for the operation. Either way, if the bombers are aware of their physical situation, it is still categorized as biological warfare.

    In some cases, the fear was only a rumor. In other cases, the rumors were true. There have been hundreds of homicide bombings and only a few that have been infected. Those that were infected did cause Israeli civilians to be become infected themselves. Again, to be fair, the number of cases are low.


    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Back up your accusations, because right now you arent backing anything up, and its all false progaganda.
    C, i've given you a well written document by the US military, I have posted numerous quotes, and I would never post such a thing if it were not backed up. Just research and quit pointing your finger at me and saying "propaganda'. You've already admitted to the Rat Poison and Hepititus B...you see that wasn't propaganda.

    It's 12:00am and I'm up early in the mornings. Enjoy bashing my posts. I look forward to reading your complete denial of all of this in the morning.
    Last edited by AIZ; 12-07-2005 at 03:40 PM.

  28. #28
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Rat poison is a chemical, if its used as a weapon then its a chemical weapon and its intent is to poison its victim then its a chemical weapon. Its simple C, your not an idiot so stop acting like one.

  29. #29
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Rat poison is a chemical, if its used as a weapon then its a chemical weapon and its intent is to poison its victim then its a chemical weapon. Its simple C, your not an idiot so stop acting like one.
    I dont get it, you said White Phosphorous is not a chemical weapon when the US military used it in Iraq, but now you say rat poison is?

    Rat Poison and its ingredients are NOT in the UN list of Chemical or Biological weapons.

  30. #30
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    You've already admitted to the Rat Poison and Hepititus B...you see that wasn't propaganda.
    I have never admitted that, but if it happened I wouldnt be suprised. But I really dont belive it, because these accusastions are just that accusations with no proof whatsoever.

    http://www.slate.com/id/2067819/

    I really really dont belive the HIV part, and you have yet to provide the bombers name or a link to that story. If the story was true it would be all over the news and it wouldnt be difficult to find it. So its a lie.

  31. #31
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I dont get it, you said White Phosphorous is not a chemical weapon when the US military used it in Iraq, but now you say rat poison is?

    Rat Poison and its ingredients are NOT in the UN list of Chemical or Biological weapons.

    W.P. is NOT a chemical weapon. If someone loaded a warhead with rat poison you can bet the UN would call it a chemical weapon.

  32. #32
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I really really dont belive the HIV part, and you have yet to provide the bombers name or a link to that story. If the story was true it would be all over the news and it wouldnt be difficult to find it. So its a lie.
    I just posted a reputable source, the U.S. Armed Forces Essay Collections on Suicide Bombers. That essay states HIV. What else are you looking for? A bomber's name? Go research it.

  33. #33
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    From Archived HIV/AIDS News

    Terrorists planned to explode bomb tainted with HIV-infected blood
    By Ellis Shuman April 13, 2004

    Israeli security forces succeeded in thwarting ten terror attacks over the Passover holiday, officials said today. Tanzim members based in Nablus planned to include AIDS-infected blood in an explosive belt worn by a suicide bomber. Other terrorists planned to perpetrate a triple suicide bombing by infiltrating into Israel from Sinai. Yesterday, two terrorists were shot dead when they tried to infiltrate into Netzarim.

    Shin Bet security officials described the situation over Passover as one of "imaginary calm." They noted that the ongoing closure imposed on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip had hampered the terrorists' efforts to perpetrate attacks, but also said that the intensive efforts of security forces had succeeded in thwarting many terror attempts. Army Radio reported this morning that there were still some 60 warnings of possible terror attacks in effect.

    The recent arrest of Rami Hafez Abdullah, 24, a resident of a village in the Kalkilya area, revealed that the Fatah Tanzim infrastructure in Nablus had planned to launch a suicide attack in Israel with a bomb tainted with AIDS-infected blood.

    "The terrorist cell apparently planned to obtain contaminated blood from some Palestinian hospitals but they had not passed the preliminary stage in their preparations," a spokeswoman for the Shin Bet security service said.

    A Magen David Adom paramedic told Army Radio today that rescue workers are prepared for possible terror attacks involving tainted blood, and always wear gloves when handling the victims of terror attacks.

    The Nablus cell is reportedly led by Isma'il Haraz, who security officials said gets his orders and funding from Hizbullah in Lebanon. The same cell is responsible for the dispatch of numerous child bombers and bomb couriers over recent weeks, officials said.

    The Nablus cell also planned to hide a bomb inside the carcass of a donkey, and to kidnap a Jewish settler in the Nablus area, according to the officials.

    Meanwhile, Tanzim terrorists aided by both Hamas and Islamic Jihad planned to carry out a simultaneous triple suicide bombing in Israel. One of the would-be bombers, Said Salah, 19, from the Jabaliya refugee camp in Gaza, told his interrogators that he had planned to cross into Egypt through a tunnel from Rafiah, and then infiltrate into Israel from the Sinai, together with two other bombers. The three, whose explosive belts were already ready, were to disguise themselves as IDF soldiers.

    At the end of March, a 25-year-old woman from the Balata refugee camp in Nablus was arrested on suspicion of planning a suicide bombing attack in Tel Aviv. According to media reports, the woman was ordered to carry out the bombing after she was discovered cheating on her husband.

    Another woman from Nablus, 19, was also recently arrested. She had been ordered to carry out a suicide bombing attack after her family discovered she had been romantically involved before her marriage, Haaretz reported.

  34. #34
    AIZ's Avatar
    AIZ
    AIZ is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I have never admitted that, but if it happened I wouldnt be suprised. But I really dont belive it, because these accusastions are just that accusations with no proof whatsoever.

    http://www.slate.com/id/2067819/

    I really really dont belive the HIV part, and you have yet to provide the bombers name or a link to that story. If the story was true it would be all over the news and it wouldnt be difficult to find it. So its a lie.
    A lie? Ok, C. I've posted a story for you from the US Army and you choose not to believe the HIV part. Not much more I can do.

    "The recent arrest of Rami Hafez Abdullah, 24, a resident of a village in the Kalkilya area, revealed that the Fatah Tanzim infrastructure in Nablus had planned to launch a suicide attack in Israel with a bomb tainted with AIDS-infected blood."

    http://www.learnscapes.co.za/news%20-%202004-04-15.htm

    http://www.icej.org/cgi-local/view.c...4/14/905444569

    http://www.army.mil/professionalwrit...05/4_05_3.html
    Last edited by AIZ; 12-08-2005 at 01:57 AM.

  35. #35
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    I heard this from an Israeli inteligence officer once, here in conference

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •